RELIGION OF PEACE STRIKES LONDON

rt.com/uk/354536-london-stabbing-russell-square/
archive.is/0kAgj

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/mass-stabbing-central-london-woman-dead-and-injured
twitter.com/AFP/status/761012366913921025?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#List_of_incidents
liveleak.com/view?i=b1d_1234698864
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Liège_attack#Perpetrator
express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured
rt.com/uk/354608-isis-london-stabbing-russell/
archive.is/d1Kqq
bbc.com/news/uk-36972126
archive.is/Wh7WX
archive.is/bx3nx
archive.is/l8ULc
archive.is/Ddx9L
archive.is/PF4jb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol
o
n
d
o
n

BUT LONDON IS A KNIFE FREE ZONE

Reports of a three foot five scottish manlet screaming about british goods wearing a bath robe. Millennial woes finally snapped.

turn in your knives save lives britbongs

HAHAHAHAHA EAT SHIT BONGS

we should not judge, its what isis wants

this doesnt concern you kikes stop trying to interject yourself into everything

It's probably not a muslim, nignogs often stab each other and have gang wars all the time stabby stabby. Saw a guy get rushed by 30 men with knifes who stabbed someone to death.

ISLAM DINDU NUFFIN

don't worry lads according to the guardian its not terrorism

“We went into the bar across the street and the officers came to interview us … we didn’t actually see anything but some people in the bar saw something.”

theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/aug/04/mass-stabbing-central-london-woman-dead-and-injured

Guess they'll need more knife-surrender bins now

dice 2d3

1 white, 2 black, 3 arab
1 christian, 2 rasta, 3 muslim

rollin' for labour supporter

Can someone post the link or pastebin with all the terrorism so far in the EU and US

also this. Its probably not the religion of peace that area is niggers

twitter.com/AFP/status/761012366913921025?lang=en

BAN ASSAULT KNIVES

GET A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE

cancer

Fucking fuck.

Can some graphtist compile the number of islamic attacks, perpetrators and victims on European soil and their frequency and then compare it to leftwing and rightwing equivalents in European soil?

Thanks in advance.

REMOVE

you know I wonder if abos down under are this retarded with the "Not All X" shit

I did something like that.

The green ones are Islamist attacks.

Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_European_Union#List_of_incidents

WHY DIDNT YOU BIN IT

NAME?

I’m confused.

We all got lives and binned our knives years ago.

S-someone wouldn’t have kept theirs would they?

That cant be the case because if it were it would be almost as if us honest folk all became more venerable whilst the villains were handed an edge.

I will just wait for the BBC to tell me everything is ok.

I misread tasered as Taserad and thought it was some kind of muslim name

How did this guy kill someone when he didn't even have a gun?

nothing yet

That happens when the general populace is filled with sheep who probably think 'Oh man look at this guy pranking them, they outlawed knives long ago so that's probably just some kind of cosplay item"

you betta bin that knife

knives will fuck your shit up
statistically they're more dangerous for mortality in crime

Outside of IRA or Antifa attacks, all other attacks are carried out by Muslims in the name of Allah and his prophet Muhammad.

NEW UPDATE

Every time Islamists attack, the sandniggers are immediately like "Lol not islam, dumb goyim :^)"

Good job we banned them then.

Yeah, from experience, I can say you'd much rather be shot than stabbed.
Stabbing not only fucks you up but is much more painful.

So I can stab somebody and throw the bloody knife in the bin?

Funny enough people use them as waste bins, they get cleaned out more often as well.

Brexit can't get implemented soon enough.

I'm gonna need a link on that one guys

seconded, what the fuck.

It's almost like…banning weapons for everyone only makes society weaker…but…they said it would make us safer…

Somebody should have shot him

I think we just need to keep going.

It is time we banned those assault spoons, they have no place in modern Bongland.

Has Holla Forums really gotten too lazy to type a quote into a search bar?
liveleak.com/view?i=b1d_1234698864

but thanks, I'm sure the fuckers dead now.

Nigger I didn't even know what the fuck I would've searched to get it

Nigger I didn't even know what the fuck I would've searched to get it

Goddamnit PorchMonkey

It's the future we chose

Should not you include Breivik?

Put your knife in here and help arm a Jihadi.

Let me guess, the BBC has declared his name is David?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Liège_attack#Perpetrator
His ethnic status was (((pure coincidence))).

You did it, lads! Great job all around.

HAVE WE MEMED TOO FAR?!

What about the Turkish-Iranian-German McDonald's shooter in Germany a couple of weeks ago, or is he not included because he was more likely insane than he was "Allahu Ackbar"?

Heh, so bad the other six werent women and didnt die

That's a double oxymoron.

We know its a snackbar, but do we have any information on him yet?

19 year old man

DAY WITHOUT ATTACK : LITERALLY 0

Predict the BBC headline:

Man dies after seven man melee with Muslim migrant

"We didn't actually see anything but the lugenpresse is going to print our half-baked opinions anyway because it doesn't contradict the narrative".

MENTAL HEALTH?

RIGHT WING MAN OF MIDDLE EASTERN BACKGROUND STABS LABOUR VOTER

Blah blah muh nonexistant backlash

There it is.

That's the narrative they're going to use.

Sayeem Hya'ad

HOPPED UP ON GOOF BALLS

Siakhalan bin Garishoni.

Thanks for posting the original

SIGNIFICANT FACTOR

Wait, did the UK actually try to ban knives?

Why are sandniggers so bad at terrorism? Probably their average 80 iq. I think I could personally kill thousands and get away with it. Even if I couldnt get away with it I dont think it would be too hard to get a decent score.

they did ban knives

Try? They succeeded.

lol what do you mean try.

they did.

THIS MAN IS BANNED IN THE UK

No, there has never been an attempt to 'ban knives', those bins are to encourage criminals to get rid of their weapons, but they merely end up being used as regular bins.

Yes we banned knives!

If we hadn't have banned them people would still be getting stabbed.

Its ileagal to carry a knife with a blde longer tha three inches if youre out in public in the uk
Unless you have a good reason, such as you are a chef or have it in a tool box for work.

RAY DID NOTHING WRONG

Ok lad, you wander around London with a hunting knife and see if you remain unarrested.

Wouldnt they just end up being free knife bins? Just in case you lose your favorite head cleaver on the way to the mosque

Theyre designed to be difficult to reach into.
Like a vending machine.

Getting arrested for walking around with a knife out in public isn't the same as having knives outright banned

Peaceful asian samurai on his way to true enlightenment slashes racist white christian terrorists interrupting him

For anyone unaware of just how SAFE we are here in Bongland we have also banned pepper spray and stun guns.

Furthermore anything designed to be a weapon that is used in self-defense even if self-defense is deemed valid at trial (because you are going to fucking court if you hurt a rapist) is a crime.

We are THAT safe over here.

You don't need to be brandishing it for it to be illegal. Why are you shilling for our insane laws?

Well, at least they banned knives

Anti-Anglo!

Norway is not in the EU

Indo-Aryan Duad Ali Sonboly should be included.

It would be pretty islamaphobic to go running away from Muslims. How do you think that would make them feel? They would not have any choice but to lash out if you did that.

I'm not shilling for them, merely pointing out that despite our 1984-tier laws, knives aren't banned.

Well said. I'm gonna preemptively demolish Stonehenge to save the future caliph8 the trouble

There's a lot of youtube channels which are run by Rhodesian ex-pats when you get videos / info.

Sorry. Wrong thread

Ok, you are right. You can keep them in your home and admire them. Not the same thing at all.

That’s the spirit.

Perhaps you could also start a campaign to build a mosque at the site.

Isn't that the same guy I was talking about, the guy who shot up the McDonald's?

YOU COULD HAVE BINNED THEM

NO MORE KNIVES. GET RID OF THE KNIVES. IT'S NOT WORTH IT.

Any update?

ETS NUT WERF ET

but criminals don't follow the law.

Honestly, Chaotic Neutral seems far more insane to me. Maybe it's just that one quote, but imagine if the guy was constantly talking about shit like that.

Holy shit, really? I stayed in Russell Square at an old hotel there for a few weeks when I was a little child. Of course I am oldfag so it was a long time ago but it was so peaceful and pretty back then. I played in the park with my Mother every morning. All white British people, not a single nigger.

Fuck. That's depressing.

anyone who takes up the mark of the (((bitch))) or puts his ((allah))) into his (((mossad))) or (((foreskin))) will get neutered. so says kek, bringer of chaos!

IT KEEPS HABBENING

Mental health issues?

you regular folk are so… unworthy. none of you will ever get to know god's grand design. that's why he sent kek to wake you fools up but instead you make hima another golden calf. your kikery disgusts jesus, you are not worth saving at all. get used to it. all of you.

I AM KEK YOU DUMB FAGGOTS. I HAVE BEEN KEK ALL ALONG. AND I SAY MY BOSS ISN'T HAPPY WITH A SINGLE ONE OF YOU, YOU WILL ALL BURN IN THE PIT FOR YOUR HERESY. I GOT NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU. YOU ARE A DOOMED SPECIES, UNFIT FOR ETERNITY.

and i will not speak to you, ever again. your day of tribulation has come, and few will be saved by his grace. now scram.

I'LL SHANK YA BRUV

Lol so everybody donates their kinves into this box and the muslims collect them.

Say what you will about muslims, but they are sneakier and craftier than niggers ever were.

toplel

any info on the race of the attacker?

95% chance he was a negro.

this is a very niggerly thing to do.

This campaign only took place in the City of London, and in shit areas at that. It was aimed explicitly towards getting poo skins and chavs to bin their weapons, not towards banning all knives.

Are you dumb or just memeing? I can't tell any more.

The Sun describes the attacker as "dark skinned and of African apperance", so he's very much just a quintessential British gentleman who is simply fed up with the hate and the racism, yeah?

Webm'd.

Those bins are everywhere, not just in front Mosques. They are community lead efforts done by the police so they usually put them in high-traffic areas in the community which in that case happens to be in front of a Mosque.

lel imagine posting Memri as a source on here.

Don't worry, goyim, just disintegrate your western values and the mudslimes will calm down.

good point. Say, Johnny, on your way to renew your dinner spoon license can you renew the tv license? Im afraid the bobbys will investigate us not having a tv license and find the marmite spread in the pantry and then we will really have a twist in the knickers.

WE COULTERS LAW NOW

Norwegian of Somali origin

1 burger was killed, and an israeli kike was injured

Can you really not walk around with a knife? What if you keep it in a pocket or a backpack or something?

So I actually looked it up, and holy shit…

Why the hell is this necessary? Is knife crime really that bad there? I know some states and cities in the U.S. have messed up weapons laws, but in my state, I could walk around with ANY kind of knife, other than a switchblade (for some reason) and almost ANY kind of gun (other than fully automatic or explosives) open or concealed. There is practically no crime here. I can leave my car unlocked with my cellphone and laptop inside, and be fine. Granted, we also have a population of less than 1% black, and around 3% hispanic, but I thought the UK was pretty white.

SOMALI
Confirmed religion of peace

express.co.uk/news/uk/696438/Russell-Square-knife-terror-attack-stabbed-death-London-injured

Boris Johnsons's response (former mayor):
"Trump is wrong, London is peaceful, Muslims are integrated!"

And not a single fucking mention in any of the german news outlets.

Why am i not surprised…

Bfly knives were banned because people cut themselves trying to do tricks.
Switchblades - I guess accidental switching cut people.
Knives are banned because native English people are very peaceful and friendly with each other.
Today, well…60% of London are foreigners.

STFU Amhed!

Does the 2nd Ammendment really apply to every kind of weapon? Can you walk around openly carrying a sword in one hand, throwing stars in another and some nunchucks on your belt and the cops won't care?

that doesn't make sense

IT WAS A NORWEGIAN NATIVE OF SOMALI ORIGIN

you can't make this shit up

NO EVIDENCE OF RADICALIZATION

what an absolute shocker!

yeah nothing to worry about in the end, just another day in paradise with third-world savages rampaging around European capitals

It just says right to bear arms. That pretty much applies to anything from a sword to a cannon.

What about spoons?

SOMALI BACKGROUND NOT RELEVANT

Calling bullshit. Everyone knows knives are ILLEGAL in merry old England.
:^)

it applies to knives and other bladed weapons, but it's only usually thought about in terms of funz because knives are really regulated that much here in Burgerland.

you could walk around doing what you said if your state allows open carry. but, chances are more likely than not you'll have the cops called on you. even if it is legal in your state, you could get arrested and put through shit by faggot cops who don't think you should be allow to do it. people who open carry funz have that happen with regularity. usually in cities, as they have higher crime rates and cops don't want people walking around open carrying.

also, don't know about carrying them in the hand. I don't remember if the method of carry is mentioned in my state's laws. I could see them making an argument being made that you were threatening if you had them in hand though. I used walk around all the time with a fixed blade knife on my belt. it's not uncommon at all, especially in a rural area. hell, I went to a college that concentrated on things like forestry, agriculture, etc and people carried knives all the time. even the hippies.

The more diversity, the more conflicts. No one knows why such illogical thing happens. So everyone needs to be pacified proactively, as much as possible.

Indeed. It's just Islam. Radical Islam doesn't exist.

HE A GUD BOY

IT'S AN OPEN MINDED INVESTIGATION

Stefan Molyneux need to make all the videos of terrorist attacks since the corrupt establishment in the power of these countries will try to make everything to cover and hide all these attacks and make propaganda for themselves.

They don't care for the people, they care for keep the money and power, corrupt disgusting and evil establishment.

Why do you need assault spoons?

I like killing people slowly ;)

Headlines here refer to the killer as "Norwegian". Sven Håide is at it again.

TRIGGERED BY MENTAL HEALTH

Not nuclear weapons? :^)

you deserve it for talking shit about Germany you crypto-kikes

donate weapons to ISIS so that they can kill you!

Is that box a donation bin for the mosque or something?

ARE YOU PRAYING??

they will just say he was norwegian of course

What's with all the prayers in our current year? Isn't Christianity supposed to be a misogynistic, racist, homophobic and oppressive religion? :^)

rt.com/uk/354608-isis-london-stabbing-russell/

Meanwhile the Brits try to deny that it's related to islam at all

they're praying to allah, as is british tradition

it's an open minded investigation you fucking bigot

They did that in Orlando too. Guy said he was ISIS, ISIS claimed credit, Obama said no link to ISIS.

could someone post the original "days since last terrorist attack" image? I have some normies to trigger on goybook

Holy shit lad. It's all over the place as of late. Bother yourself to make some clicks on the catalog and you will find it.

NORWEGIAN TEEN
O
R
W
E
G
I
A
N

T
E
E
N

of Somalian origin

FUCKING KEK

This is hilarious.
t. Norwegian

Breivik-inspired Norwegian supremacist.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

son of breivik?

My face when #Burkini is trending in France.

thank you. Mining for salt now.

The UK is a prototype Police State.

Let me explain what life is like in Bongland.

The only time during my day I am not being recorded on CCTV is at home (with my curtains drawn because there is a camera on a lamppost that catches some of my living room).

They have banned and regulated everything. If it isn’t banned or heavily regulated yet that is only because they haven't got around to it.

For example see the: Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.

This was implemented under the guise of removing dangerous legal highs (such as the 3rd generation synthesized cannabinoids).

This act brought in a policy so broad that could easily be interpreted to have banned scented candles. What it did was create a policy of EVERYTHING being banned unless the government explicitly states otherwise.

Senior police officials and the government’s expert advisors warned it was an insane piece of legislation that was unclear and unfit for purpose. They went ahead anyway (because it's purpose was never to control drug use).
Another fine example is the: Communications Act 2003, specfially the revsions made in 2013. Under this law you can (and IF they decide to, it’s all about putting fear into you so you comply) be put in prison for comments made online that are interpreted as offensive, obscene or false. This can (and has been) as simple as a blue joke.
I could go on but you get the picture.

Norwegian man defends self against mob who attacked his Muslim faith, inadvertently killing one

ISLAM ER EN RELIGION AV FRED

lol

In a way.

The only people stabbing anyone with any regularity in England is nigger kids/dealers in London, mud occasionally and whites very rarely (again it's usually drug related).

The simple fact is if you're seen out with a weapon you are a legal problem just waiting to happen and the pigs (and public) don't want the kind of blazé redneck twats like you get in the US walking about in gangs with guns and swords in fucking hardware store parking lots 'just for a giggle'.

The bacon squad can try to ban stuff but people do what they want anyway, it's just being obvious and blatant about what you're up to that gets you shitcanned.

A bit of class is all we ask from our criminals.

It's every fucking day now. Good luck, Europe!

I bought a fuck off carving knife from one a few months ago and no-one batted an eyelid so your area is probably infested with nig.

In my local town we have a sword shop, never any trouble but we don't have nogs.

the UK is a north korea tier police state

""""""""""""""Briton"""""""""""""" arrested in Bangladesh

wew

MAKE INDIA BRITISH AGAIN

When shit like this is going on, they might as well.

They even have social media police that drift through profiles looking for people with knives. If they find someone, they write up a warrant, raid the house and take the knife. Bongs are truly fucked.

IS THE NORWEGIAN MENTAL HEALTH SYSTEM INADEQUATE?

checked

and archive for proof

archive.is/d1Kqq

BLESSED BE

bbc.com/news/uk-36972126
archive.is/Wh7WX

Scandinavia enriches the world once again.

What happens when we run out of smaller segments of time?

When will we start using "terrorist attacks" as a unit to measure time?

no, you see, now everytime one of these turds go on a killing spree, they just say they are mentally ill. i could say, no shit, they're muslims! islam is a veritable mental illness.

when i see the media acting like this, i can't help but feeling optimistic.

remember guys,in the soviet union the state had everything, the press, the police, the army, the judiciary. yet they fell.

NAME

GOOD BOI

Nohwehgien as fug

rollin for saheem hayyid

I actually agree. This has got very little to do with Islam. It is just another non-white subhuman resentful of European genetic superiority, randomly lashing out at the nearest European-looking humans. Banning Islam is pointless, non-whites must be eliminated, regardless of their religion.

DINDU NUFFIN

That IS Islam you cockmongler. It is the ideology of terror and violence to destabilize and fight enemies for the sake of expansion.

archive.is/bx3nx

I've read some where do not pull it out if its stuck in because you'll let the blood out, you need to get that shit packed right away or else youll bleed out and die

Anyone notice this:

Probably just a racist profile a couple of innocent peaceful Muslims. The guy's just a lone not, he's Norwegien!

archive.is/l8ULc

Also people always trot out the 3inch thing, police will still arrest you with any sort of knife if you can't "reasonably explain why you have it", e.g. a Swiss Army knife in you're pocket when you in central London.

My mate got cautioned for a literally 1 inch long novelty flick-knife keyring. They probably bullied him into a caution as it wouldn't stand in court, but they'll still nick you.

Basically the police can throw you in jail for a night if they feel like it

Of course they can - I just always hear the 3in thing said like there's nothing they can do about it. They'll nick you whatever.

Cunts.

Screencap the reactions, friendo

Brexit hasn't actually occurred yet. Also even after it does a significant amount of damage has already been done. Many dangerous people are already in the country with no intention of leaving.

MENTALLY ILL NORWEGIAN BULLYING VICTIM

(and another pure coincidence)

archive.is/Ddx9L

Hey, guys… I don't think the muslims know what peace means, honestly.

Now you're just being silly

And?

In American news on CBS radio, they stated it was a Norwegian man and that's all.

Fucking kike media.

Peace is submission to Allah.

Infidels can't know peace unless they convert or submit to Muslims.

And freedom is cluster bombs from America.

I keked

You know, if we're talking about the general public, I'm not entirely sure how many even realize Somalis are muzzies. Throw in the Norwegian/mental illness red herrings and voila, most people won't even think twice.

I think we have a lot more freedom than that. Enough freedom to liberate the shit out of all of these terrorist shitskins and their "moderate" terrorist shitskin supporters.

As for my statement about peace, Islam means submission, specifically to allah, and a lot of their beliefs derive from that. I wasn't joking that they think that way about themselves and us. It's like Jews and how they think about goyim (although their relationship to their god is more Jewy, to sum it up in one word, adhering to a lot of literal meanings but using that to find loopholes).

There are a lot of people who need freedom out there, and it's a heavy burden to bear giving that to them all.

And HOW!

It's a pun… a clever play on words.

What they REALLY mean is: "We will be peaceful to followers of Allah."

That is literally what "Islam is the religion of Peace" means.

It means submit or die.

Holy shit… how can even the most pokemon goyed normie not see through the sewer stream of media bullshit?

This QT was stabbed by filthy Somali. She's Israeli, and you're lying if you say you wouldn't.

I wouldn't be lying at all. In fact it's the unabashed truth: I wouldn't.

IS THE CONDITIONING BREAKING?

archive.is/PF4jb

Who in their right mind would race mix with some filthy kike?

Picture of Norwegian national, that commited the attack

Nvm, already posted. Too little sunscreen I say. Norwegians are sensitive like that

reminder that this was a floating knife attack

knives have a teleological drive to stab humans