I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF...

I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH I HATE FREEDOM OF SPEECH

DATAMINING THREAD
fuck off my board

it doesn't work anymore

t. miner

claiming everyone is a dataminer doesn't shut down a thread. The ADL tactics don't work, jew.

just stop
you've been exposed for your postmodernist tactics of trying to make everything seem fake
you're not fooling anyone, anymore

Do you realize that you act just like a liberal? If we were on a liberal website, you would just call me a nazi. You hate confrontations so you just resort to name calling.

are you seriously still at it?
mate, the leaks have been in circulation for quite some time now. your guys posts are evolving, i'll give you that much credit, but you're still overtly blatant, i'm sorry to say.
i can't believe you guys get paid to do this

Yeah, nice tactic. In don't deny that dataminers exist on this site because they do, but you bring it to a new level. You claim that everyone who disagrees with you is a dataminer. Just like how the Marxists claim that everyone who disagrees with egalitarianism is a racist. You fags are infecting the internet with AIDS

you realize outdated faulty reasoning and persuasion tactics don't work anymore here when trying to assert you're not a dataminer, right?
i think they updated your manual a few months ago, better read up on it or you might be out of a job

The fact that you use an image like that just proves my point. It's like you are trying to propose the fact that you are a member of the worker's party and you don't care about dissenting opinions. Just look at that picture, the axe and the circle coincide like a communist flag. You are a communist.

and this is the dataminer's tactic of trying to get me to tell him my political position's
it was a good try, miningscum

This is why I am claiming you fags are restraining free speech. No one used to care about expressing their political opinions on the internet.

This thread is hilarious.

IT IS ONLY THROUGH FREEDOM THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO EXPRESS YOUR DISDAIN FOR FREEDOM AS A CONCEPT

are you even trying to hide it, anymore?
domestic terror watchlist needs updating

just give up kike

t. Dataminer

looks like you're the one giving up
no wonder, people in your industry are the most pathetic lazy scum on the planet

Which industry are you talking about first of all? I am assuming you know of this industry off the bat, since you seem to know that we are pathetic lazy scum and we are the lowest form, of life on the planet.

every single person in this thread is a fucking dataminer

i'm not the one trying to accomplish something here, so i'm not giving up on anything
everybody already knows you're a dataminer, i don't have to convince anybody
on the other hand, you are trying to collect our data. and you haven't succeeded, i even gave you tips (in hindsight i regret this). it's just damage control and trying to protect your pride at this point. i hope for your and your family's sake that your boss doesn't see this on today's report

if you call me a nigger i'll kill you

nigger nigger chicken dinner!

cute strategy, miningscum. i already went over how we know about your postmodernist strategy at work here, though

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING STUPID FUCKING DOG I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU STUPID DOG FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUUU FUCCCKCKKCKCK YOOUUUUUUUUUUU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU STUPID DOG FUCK YOU FUCK OFF WHAT THE FUCK YOU DONT MAKE SENSE YOURE A FUCKING DOG FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW