Fired for racism

I was fired today for racist txt message to supervisor. He called me, drunk, at 2am last night asking me to work in 6 hours. On a day I was scheduled off. I said "im not your slave nigger, i expect you to show me enough respect to not wake me up at 2am". That's that.

Any of you got stories? I'm sure someone else has dealt with this. Ease my rage.

Other urls found in this thread:

postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's even racist on this? That African tribe chiefs own slaves?

lol your boss was a cunt, good riddance

I know. If he was black, or if I said it at work, then it would make sense to me. He woke me up at 2am, slurring and drunk. I was half asleep, I couldn't hide my power level.

The real question is it is 2am, why the FUCK did you pick up the phone?

My girlfriend gets assraged when this nigger school board member yaks on and on about how the school we send our kid to isn't diverse enough.

At a school that is barely below 50% white.

In a 70% black county.

And yet she wants to vote for Hillary. Why did I knock this cunt up again?

Your boss is an god damn retard if he'd fire someone over something as petty as that.

Nobody ever calls me that late. My instinct told me it was a family thing. Fair point though, I should have never picked up. Hindsight is 20/20.

Sure sucks working at Burger King.

user I can understand why you did it.
But you acted like a slave by answering the phone. Work for me ends at the end of my shift, if anyone wants to get in contact with me they can do it at work. By acting you proof too others what you believe rather than telling them which makes you look pathetic and they can't respect you
Seems your area of the world needs more strange fruit.

Nice try kike. I make and will continue to make dollars more per hour than any fast food manager.

Sure you will. As soon as you get another job right? Good luck with that you racist piece of shit.

Way to act like a fucking nigger. You deserve the hell you've brought upon yourself.

Do you know where you are little shill?

Already talked to the business I left for this place. I'm on the schedule already. I know this is alien to your kike brain, but people work and are valued for their labor. If you work hard, you are always in demand.

Now GET INTO THE SHOWERS, SCHNELL SCHNELL JUDE

You know OP, towards the end of the cold war in the ex-SSR states they sometimes gave mobile phones to the prestigious workers and important state workers like agents. Back then having a mobile heavy as a suitcase was as prestigious as having a car - meaning you were handpicked for ownership. Showed status and such. So I know this guy who at the time was one of these "forwarders of labor" who, after being offered such a phone, denied the offer immediately. His friends weren't so rash, thinking they came out on top after accepting their own offers. It wasn't long until his friends were started to lose sleep at night or have their weekends cut short because they had to answer phones from work. It was a work phone, so they couldn't not answer it, lest they get in big trouble.

Moral of the story is:

Don't accept free shit from work. Don't answer calls on your personal phone from work after work, no matter how important it is. Work stays at work.

You do live in a civilised place with logical laws, such as getting a fat fucking check for being fired without actual cause, or less fat check for being fired with cause anyways, RIGHT?

I'm guessing because you're a nigger

I've got news for you user,you are his slave nigger,just like the rest of us wage slaves.

Of course you can't just say some shit like that to your boss unless you are friends with them and you regularly talk shit with them.

I'm currently shaving my shekels so I can start my own business and be my own boss but it's gonna take like 5 years at least.

good job.

(Heil)

You are right. I learned my lesson from this.

I've thought about this. If I make a scene and try to go legal, there is a good chance the leftists could focus on me for being ebil nazi. I already have another job, it's wise to just move on.

Once again, you are completely right. I have the same dream, to be my own boss. You're way ahead of me though. I'll be worn and old before I can will it to be.

got kicked out of my college marching band after being reported for "racial slurs."
keep in mind I was only driving. not shouting.

mfw this all happened today

Sorry to hear about that, but unfortunately it's to be expected in this day and age.
If it makes you feel any better, my father lost his salesman job because of circumstances similar to yours.

/point

back to reddit you fucking nigger.

Come on OP, you gotta get that paper so you can stock up on ammo for the race war.

Nice text though. Not a bad way of self immolating.

Sorry user. It is stressing, of course. Honor can't be bought, but it can be sold. You still have yours, I have mine.

Thank you user. I appreciate it. I'm not worried about finding work, I've already taken care of that. It's the principle. When the marxism hits you irl, it's too real. Makes me think of you guys, loyalty, truth, etc.

be like trump

use usps letters for any business / personal communication.

have a flip phone that does voice and txt for PERSONAL USE ONLY. NEVER GIVE THAT NUMBER out to work people. not even friend work people.
if your number gets out to the wrong person, get a new number, on ure cheap phone.

buy old postage below face value

makes you really think about business more when you send out stuff by hand.

also more secure then goy mail / email. if u don't own the wire then ure email is not secure.

You are very correct sir. Time is more important than Shekels.

They will own your time.

I think you misunderstood. He was drunk, I was sleeping. I was caught off guard, which is my mistake. Like anons said, I should have never picked up. I'm not perfect, I learned my lesson. Hopefully someone learns the same, before it effects your income like it did to me.

why are you sending your kid to hell? Are you fucking retarded?

That does it just about anywhere m8. You earned it.

Didn't call him a nigger. I told him I wasn't his slave nigger. He talks about nigger question on a daily basis. He is a hypocrite and a traitor to his race.

cuz u r stupid

I just want to get away from them

He's a nigger ain't he?

You asked for this

My little neice has health troubles. We are a small family. No grandparents, no parents. That's why I picked up the phone. My honor is bound to my brother, and I will wake at any hour for them.

I was expecting the worst. I got a drunk manager. He got my rage.

No caller ID? Or a voice message?

How drunk he was, maybe he will forget it once he becomes sober?

You can just go to work and pretend that nothing has happened kek. If he says something, tell him how he was drunk and how he didn't understand you.

(checked)

Pretty sure him firing you like this is illegal, I'd check up to see if you could do him.

burn the whole fucking place to the ground.
there's no need for it anymore

so stop going. sit in on the classes and audit them. u won't get credit but u will get an education.

Usps? United states postal service? How does using the enemy's communication network make you more secure? They can open your mail. Serious question btw.

So he can type like you?

Postal service doesn't read your fucking letters, they transport them to you. Email services on the other hand archive literally everything you've ever sent or received.

You need that stupid piece of paper more than anything. And that doesn't mean I don't have to deal with niggers either.

OP here. Just want to say thanks to all of you. We're in this kike reality together, and I'm proud to fight with all of you. Loyalty and honor is everything to me. You exemplify it all.

Why did you even answer?

You can still play my skin flute after hours band bitch.

Yea but they could open them yes?

fuck that

PetCO wrote me up two weeks ago for homophobia for calling two flamboyantly gay customers "fella". Seriously, that's all I said. They were asking me a few questions and about betta fishes. I ended up selling them a betta with a tank and some food. After I got them set up with everything they needed, I walked them to the register and thanked them for their business and said, "Have a good one, fellas".

One of them (the "manlier" of the two) responded back in the most feminine voice I've ever heard from a man, "Thank you, sir, you too." But the way he said it struck me as strange at the time, and I don't mean the voice he used. I couldn't put my finger on it at the time, but it came off as hostile, or condescending or sarcastic. I just thought, "Eh, faggots are weirdos anyway. Whatever."

About 20 minutes later my manager on duty paged me to the office. I walk in and she asked me what I said to the two guys I had just sold a betta too. I said that I sold them a fish and a tank, and that was it. She asked me if I said anything rude or called them any names as I was walking away. I said, "No, I told them to have a good night, fellas."

She said, "That's what Sereena said she heard." Sereena was the cashier and heard the entire exchange between me and them when I walked them to the register. My manager had talked to Sereena before calling me into the office. The manager said, "I just wanted to hear it from you, because "fella" could be misheard as "faggot"."

As it turned out, these guys immediately called for a manager after I walked away and complained that I used "offensive and assumptive language" as I was walking away from them. But it also turned out that they never even accused me of calling them faggots. They wouldn't tell my manager exactly what "slur" I used against them. They said they wouldn't further belittle themselves by repeating the insulting language. My manager didn't even think about the word faggot until she asked the cashier about what happened and found out I said fella, then she thought that maybe they misheard it as faggot.

But either way, the manager says, "I'm not going to write you up about it. Sereena heard what you said, and the customer didn't file an official complaint. Don't worry about it. I just had to ask." So I thought the whole thing was done.

The next day, I come into work and clock in. I'm working for about 10 minutes and I get paged into the office. This time the General Manager was there. He tells me that he heard about the complaint from the night before, and he has no choice but to write me up. He fucking admitted that he knew it was bullshit, and that's why he was "only" writing me up. Normally, a legitimate act of homophobia or discrimination would result in immediate termination, but he was just writing me up in this case.

His reason for even writing me up was because of fear that the two faggots might complain to corporate about homophobic abuse and discrimination at one of their stores. Then corporate would investigate and see that the complaints were ignored and never acted on or investigated. Then the GM's job is in danger, as well as the manager on duty at the time that the complaint was lodged, and PetCo gets bad PR.

And all of this happened because two MEN (biologically, at least) got offended that I dared to assume what their preferred genders were and I called them "fellas". Basically, I didn't remember their pronouns. And I know they didn't mishear "fellas" for "faggots". That's why they wouldn't tell the manager exactly what I said, because they knew they'd look ridiculous. And the cashier girl was even farther away from me when I said it than they were, and she heard me clearly. I don't fucking whisper when I talk. I said that shit loud and clear. "Have a good one, fellas". And I got written up for it.

Opening physical letters and archiving them is considerably more difficult and time consuming then archiving digital mail.

If someone in the post office opened your letter they were probably hoping to find some money to steal.

Oh fuck I didn't know how long that was going to be. Sorry for the TL;DR

cool blog post. now quit that shit job and learn a real skill.

Please contain your autism.

I thought it was a good read, myself.

I'm a home renovator specializing in kitchens and painting. PetCo is a part time job on Friday nights and Saturday mornings. I know a thing or two about reptiles and I have prior retail experience from when I was a kid. My buddy's the inventory manager and got me the job for a few easy bucks every two weeks.

Go fuck yourself. Must be nice for a little rich faggot like you not to have to work a little harder than a lot of other people. You still live at home, little faggot? Got no kids, no wife, no mortgage payments?

Great post. Fuck these kikes. You work, thats better than the neets shilling on both of us

In Europoor not only would be be legal, you'd get criminal charges against you.
The whole continent needs burning to the ground and starting again, it's just a question of who lights the match. I reckon it'll be the Germans again, you can only be pushed so far…

That's what has me the most pissed off about it. I don't really give a shit about being written up at PetCo. It's a bullshit job I do on weekends for extra change. But it was the greater implication of the whole thing.

Everybody there knew that it was bullshit. I had a corroborating witness, the complaining customers wouldn't even specify what they were complaining about, and in the 3 months I've worked there, I haven't one customer complaint against me (but suddenly I'm calling people faggots). But they had to write me up anyway, just because of the potential for bad press. Because PetCo has to participate in the Jewish witch hunt for racists, homophobes, misogynists, etc.

Just one unspecified, unfounded accusation from one random homosexual carries so much weight. These two faggots were black too. I'm surprised they didn't play the race card while they were at it.

And two managers cower at the threat of this one faggot making one phone call, just because he's a faggot and he has the power to cause lawsuits, boycotts and fucking Presidential statements about how the struggle for equal rights is far from over.

if you want to freak him out call him every night from now on exactly at 2:00 am just whispering "nigger…. nigger"

My parents raised me in a white minority city.

My advice to you is for you to fucking move, or your child WILL grow up fucked up, and best case scenario, ends up resenting the everloving hell out of the two of you or your stupidity. Worst case scenario, they grow up ultrapozzed, or just get raped and murdered.

Fuck you. Sacrifice for your family, you piece of shit.

I would have rather grown up poor in a white city than middle class in the diverse wonderland I was subjected to.

Back in 2010 I got doxed after posting anti-muslim rants online. Jackass called up my university and tried to get me expelled.

I was called into the office of some dean. He handed me the printouts of the comments I had made.

Shook his hand and walked off scot free. I doubt it would go so smoothly these days.

Man I can be as racist as fuck at my job, cardboard compacting is generally referred to as kebab removal, someone even wrote that on the baler.

God bless you.

Checked and fucking kek'd my lad.

This is why I have a work mobile (that the company pays for) and a personal mobile.

If my work didn't supply me with a mobile, they wouldn't be able to contact me outside of work for any reason.

I leave my work mobile on - in my desk at work. They can call it and it'll ring, so they can't say "YOU TURNED YOUR PHONE OFF HTUERBHUABERGL"

In every case where I have seen an employee let themselves be available 24/7 via phone, they get taken advantage of hardcore. I'm not going to do that, I would rather be fired.

my sides

That's why you gotta hide your power levels at work. Some cucked White will sell you out just to get a 'good goy' from his shekel-hoarding boss or quota-filling supervisor.

Plan B is cheaper than a child.

you probably would've been fired even if you didn't call him that OP, just for showing such disrespect towards him

Calling OP at 2 am when he was scheduled off was showing disrespect to him.

Go to livejournal or Tumblr to blog, not Holla Forums.

He got fired for being racist and he stupidly allowed his personal phone to be used as the work phone so that is political incorrect enough to deserve a thread.

Go back to Holla Forums you whiny cuck.

paramount jej my man

Don't they know that discrimination is an extremely damaging charge to wrongly level at someone?!. They can have a long conversation with your lawyer regarding the libel suit he's filing against them. ;^)

It's funny because they thought pandering to faggots would spare them a lawsuit..HA!

forgot to mention, the warning they recorded bumps it to libel vs just slander

OP's boss was drunk you dingus

I got fired from my job as a camp counselor for making a joke about black lives matter
shame cause I'd been working there for 3 years
not a shame since I wasn't making much money anyway

Work for yourself, get a union job, or get a blue-collar job if you want to be able to be a shitlord on the clock.

get a couple burner phones and do this, OP

The postal inspectors must have a search warrant to open "a First-Class letter or parcel".
postalinspectors.uspis.gov/contactUs/faq.aspx

Of course they could always just open it anyway and then claim the envelope was already opened and your letter just happened to accidentally fall out, sure, but the point is that it's just poor business for private businesses to open your mail, it's not illegal for them to do so because they aren't a government agency and aren't subject to the th amendment.

Calling your boss a nigger is usually considered reasonable cause for firing.

Shills gon shill

The ideal way this would have played out is you let him leave a drunken voicemail, then send the racist text message, then when HR tries to fire you, you show them the drunken 2 AM voicemail. What kind of shit boss is drunk 4 hours before the workday starts, anyway?

Is it wrong for the people to work more than 19 hours? There are people whom cannot sleep more than 4 hours so they can go crazy with the prolonged boredom.

dont have children out of wedlock

dont be in a relationship with nonprime women

if you dont dont like her, your relationship is gonna end in a nasty divorce with a ton of alimoney payment, your kid raised by a nutty single mother, while you spend half your money and lose 4-6+ years, leaving you unable to have a proper family with somebody else

move the fuck out of there

This shit is just going to become more and more commonplace.*sigh*

Can he prove you said this shit?

wrongful termination lawsuit, cash in on this like a jew.

The real world is full of blacks apparently.