Was this the best star wars film besides ANH? Or is it the best?

Was this the best star wars film besides ANH? Or is it the best?

This meme is as unfunny as cuckposting

I just rewatched it and I would give it a 9/10 unironically.

ANH>ESB>ROTJ>TPM>ROTS>AOTC>TFA

then you should kill yourself

ROTS is kino

DUDE THE PREQUELS ARE GOOD LMAO!

ROTS being the 3rd best Star Wars movie is a common enough opinion.

Time has proven that the prequels are not bad, or bad-bad, but good-bad. They're so bad they're good and overall they're entertaining and fun.

Deal with it.

unironically this

rewatch episode III
legit the only kino in the series

Being the "best" Star Cuck movie is like being the smartest retard in retard class.

posting the superior Episode 2

Cancer

gb2 reddit

kys

Opinion discarded weeb

kys

Its probably the best of the prequels, but Empire Strikes Back and ANH are still the best films in the series.

This.

The Genndy Wars were what made me like the prequels.

Well fuck you man because the truth is you're absolutely right. After Disney bought SW, not a day goes by that I don't feel like I wasted my life

star wars existed before reddit you dumb utter facefucked bitch

Why the fuck did the clones have those gay ass colors and skirts?

They all were fucking shitskins too I do not understand why the star wars fandom likes these pieces of shit.

yep, you have to go back

autism too huh

i bet youre a lotrfag too

Its cool?

it's not like there's much room for elaboration
you're reddit, you have to go back. period.
fixed

We dont get to see their New Zealander faces and they fight like badasses. The skirts are supposed to give off a kilt vibe.

I stopped giving a fuck about Ford after Crystal Skulls, but after that pic he was dead to me.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Being this assblasted, because you aren't will to admit that Star Wars has always been mass market shit.

I will fucking KILL for another clone troopers based mini series like this made by the guy that did samurai jack. This was the best cartoon network has popped out. But instead of the clone wars it will focus on imperial soldiers for once, and maybe some of Vaders point of view on things like between A new hope and empire strikes back. Maybe even a episode or two on Boba Fett.

AotC was better,TPM Was more comfy. RotS was a great film and a cultural and technical milestone but it was the lesser of the prequels.

I could see why you'd think that, Mike.

"I mean, how could Anilkin allow himself to bear a child with his inferior Genes into his sweet young white wife? WHY DIDN'T HE LET MACE BEAR HIS SEED INTO HIS WIFE'S WOMB?"

spoken like a true pleb and a cuck to the highest degree

Film is not really an artform, it doesn't matter how hipster you get with it or how far up your own ass you crawl, the medium was always for plebs. However, as far as motion picture pastiche of actual good ideas go Star Wars is pretty great. The motifs and themes are some of the least plebian in the medium and they are arranged in a collage of pop culture that makes them come alive in the industrialised era and makes the ideas accessible for the automaton urbanites of our times. The prequels are a wellspring of crystal clear cultural nectar let loose in the sewage that is the film industry.

Perhaps Lucas threw pearls before the swine but at least he drew an audience to appreciate their shining brilliance even if they didn't all understand it in these times of cultural decline.

It one of the only forms

Nah, much like video games it can't transcend kitsch.

Empire > A New Hope >> Jedi >>>> RotS >>>>>>> AotC >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TPM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TFA

t. pleb

t. Jew

Motion pictures post WW2 is an inherently Jewish medium. It had the potential to grow into a proper artform at first but that opportunity has long since passed.

t. doesn't watch any kino

lord kek confirms the prequels are good, thank you user.

no he's actually right, jews raped hollywood.

I legit think Episode 3 is probably my favorite Star Wars movie.

The Phantom Menace is the objectively best of the six.

well, what a fucking shocker.

Best Star Wars film by far.

You mean TPM. TPM is the absolute best.

Taste detected.

this tired meemee again?

That is a dope poster.

What I love is the amount of OT fags who don't realize that the prequels are what the OT would have been if Lucas had full control. The prequels are by far Star Wars at its purest.

Oh god not this cuck again