To all those who say pedophilia is not a crime

Pedophilia IS a crime. Stop.

t. reasonable person

Child sex abuse is a crime.
Pedophilia is just another paraphilia.

Why are you afraid of me? I am just a little girl.

I've found the cure for pedophilia

Your butthurt just shows your irrationality.

What a cutie. It's a good thing pedophilia isn't a crime because otherwise it would be illegal to be as attracted to her as I am.

PEDANTRY
PEDANTRY

Pedophilia is literally not a crime.

Perhaps to you it is pedantry.
But it is the difference between thinking about a crime and doing a crime. And in the USA judicial system that is a very NON-pedandtic distinction.

define "crime". Pedophilia, or the attraction to children is not a crime. Show me a law that claims that attraction to children is a crime. You can't, you know why? Because the constitution was based around freedom of speech and expression. You cultural Marxist types are frowned upon, you want to restrict speech and expression to benefit your own needs.

But that's wrong, dumbass!

No it isn't!

For the last fucking time, for all you retards who didn't yet get it:

Pedophilia = an attraction
child abuse = an action

Pedophilia is NOT against the law.
Acting on it IS against the law.

Go ahead, cite the US Code declaring pedophilia illegal. We'll wait right here.

Child abuse is a misnomer, so is child molestation. Intentional misrepresentations by normalfag antipedos in a disgusting attempt to use language control to silence their opposition. Not all adult-child sexual contact is abusive or unwanted enough to be considered an action of molestation (molestation being inherently unwanted). Remove disingenous feminist cucks.

No

It's funny how you don't even mention pedophilia here. You are mentioning two different types of sexual assault, not pedophilia.

Sorry, I meant 2 different types of child abuse

You got the wrong guy if you think I'm addressing pedophilia being or not being a crime with that. I'm just adding on my opinion on contact beyond pedophilia itself being criminal or not.

t. pedo

Because you can't.

yes I can

None of that addresses the point at all. The point is that pedophilia is not a crime. Only ACTING on pedophilial desires is the crime.

You are acting so juvenile that you are going to start turning people on. Is that what you want?

It's not fucking meant to address it, refer to

I will call the cops

Feel free.
They will tell you that pedophilia is not a crime.

no they wont

This is true, but only because they'd probably hang up on user first.

no they won't, I'll use my advantages

I did. is referring to , which distinguishes between pedophilia and criminal acts which are driven by pedophilia. Your comments insert an argument that had no bearing on that discussion or the distinction as presented. It was tangential at best, and really quite irrelevant.

Ok. i´l bite it. Pedophilia is crime. Why?

It was an argument related to your usage of "child abuse" in that post, and though a secondary argument to the main argument of the thread it was still relevant to that post. You jumped the gun because you were defensively projecting your aggression at OP on to my post that was not contradictory, you are now attempting to cover your ass, and it is now failing to work.

pedos are cancer tbh.

t. faps to kids

"Behind every picture…"