I AM SO FUCKING PISSED AT THESE STUPID FUCKING MODS

WHY DONT YOU FUCKERS EVER DO ANYTHING USEFUL AT ALL HOLY SHIT DO YOU NOT SEE ALL THESE FUCKING PEDO THREADS ARE YOU FUCKING BLIND OR SOME SHIT HOLY FUCK YOU FUCKING JEWS CANT DO ANYTHING RIGHT I JUST WANT A PEACEFUL, NO PEDO THREAD BOARD BUT NO I CANT HAVE THAT BECAUSE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS DONT EVEN HAVE THE MENTAL CAPACITY TO EVEN SEE PEDO THREADS AND THINK "OH MY GOD I SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS" DO YOU NOT REALIZE PEDOPHILIA IS ILLEGAL OR ARE YOU INTO THAT TYPE OF SHIT OH MY GOD FIX THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

We've got an anything goes type situation going on now. We cool though.

We have top men working on it for free

…
Where? Either the mods vols took care of them, in which case, you're full of shit, or they never existed to begin with, in which case you're full of shit.

Pedophilia is not a crime.

"Waaah! People I don't like are posting on a shithole of a board that I also frequent! Waaah!"

Please, kill you'reself.

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

If you can't beat 'em join 'em.

WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS WE NEED TO SILENCE DISSENTING OPINIONS

FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS FREE SPEECH SUCKS

SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING THAT I DISAGREE WITH

is this one of these high quality threads i heard so much about?

I think you mean

CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX CHILDREN NEED SEX
Fucking bigots these days, swear to god.

There was about five yesterday.

What if we all start global reporting every thread? They can't ban us all

mostly shitposting and "advocacy" not really CP

more like 15

I was 9, and was getting babysat by the 18 year old boy down the street. Even at 9 I knew I had power over men. I was always getitng told how cute I was, how adorable I was. I was determied to prove that I could control a man. I still feel that I loved the boy that was babysitting me the night I did it. it wasn't rape. it was love. I knew what I was doing. As soon as my parents left, I changed into my 'man trapping' outfit. My favorite pair of panties (pink My Little Pony) and a tank top. His eyes nearly bugged out of his head when I walked out. I played it slow, rubbing against him, on the couch. Eventually I moved onto his lap and ground my cute butt into his crotch. I could feel his manhood growing. I couldn't take it. I got up, stood infront of him, pulled down my panties, and told him to touch me.I could tell he was impressed. Even at 9, my penis was a good 4 inches erect. He worked the balls and the tip. I will always remember his strong hands around my shaft.Actually, it's nothing I'm proud of and I still regret to this day. But I digress. When I was 12, I told some of my friends that I thought I was gay. My one friend, Jessica, knew this gay 15 year old guy and showed him my picture. He thought I was cute. We talked for not even two days, and the next day, he came over. He started feeling my dick through my pants, and I felt his. I pulled down his pants, and he had this huge 9 inch boner. I sucked him off, then we did some jacking off to eachother. He did me up the ass for a bit. It REALLY hurt. I couldn't walk right for a few days, and it bled. Then we just jacked eachother off until we came. I felt so bad after that. Mainly because I find sex a mutual thing that you should do in a relationship.

I'm a 12-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

The more you fags spam this shit, the more people realize it is pasta. You are doing it wrong. You are supposed to pull this shit out once in a while, not spam it all over a site. Fucking retards.

all brain power goes to being a slave to wanking

It's actually obvious enough in the text itself that it's a pasta.
I have dozens of pastas I haven't used yet that sound way more realistic.

No it isn't. There are plenty of sick fucks that have desires like this. You just post it so much that everyone identifies it as pasta. Maybe if you were subtle with it, you could have gotten somewhere. Instead, you decided to spam it like a autistic retard and now it is dead. It lived a short life because of you.

In all seriousness, there's little to no CP here, a couple of guys got b& and probably v& because they DID happen to post CP. But otherwise, they aren't doing anything wrong, and are keeping the cancer away, so I say keep the pedos up to keep the moralfags out.
Also, complaining about it is just going to make them do it more, the mods are probably in on this to get rid of the cancer.
Pedophilia isn't illegal. Fucking kids however, is illegal. Holla Forums always had CP and pedos, the day that Holla Forums has no pedos, the day Holla Forums is owned by SJW Jew Feminists (4/b/)

Actually, if you've been on Holla Forums long enough, you'd know that "I'm x old going out with x old" has been on Holla Forums since nearly Something Awful's FYAD board moved to 4chan.

Wait, calm down, tell us why you're angry

That's how memes are forced, and like I said, it's been dead for a long time.

I'm talking about those particular pastas, you autistic faggot. They are new and they abused the content. I'm not trying to claim that this concept is brand new.

bump

Eat a dick OP

Liking children isn't a crime. Acting on it is.

How hard is that to comprehend? It's like Trump, I don't fucking like him but I gotta SHUT THE FUCK UP AND DEAL WITH IT.

fucking pathetic

The concept isn't new, and neither is the pasta.
see
I believe the autistic card is pointing the other way friend.

first of all, A) it's not an iPhone, it's an iPad, get it right you fucking nigger, B) I have nowhere else to distract me from my own discouragements, C)I don't fucking care get it off my Holla Forums D)it's fun to bitch about stuff and E) lol u just got troled XDDDD

Who fucking cares? It's not a fucking PC.
Don't fucking post images unless you're doing it from Windows, Linux, or Mac, in that order.
Android is good too.
It's not YOUR Holla Forums user, it's OUR Holla Forums. (YOU) do not run this place, WE DO.
That's not a troll user. What I ACTUALLY see when I see that is:

dude I run this place don't you know this?

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, the mods on 8/b/ are sperging antipedos at least 100% of the time. They're just off jelqing somewhere atm.

Don't joke about this user, you can get permab& for impersonating mods
Unless the board owner is just really really high today and doesn't care.
The only way to get forgiveness from him is to give him tree fiddy.

there, now I'm board owner

Typing board owner isn't going to cut it.
But your colortext skill is impressive

yes it will

test

Holy shit user you're a retard. Off yourself.

good test

In all honesty, I cannot remember how to colortext
I never ever use it

you should learn

I believe this.

Actually though, I'm not a cuck like you think I am, it's actually a tripcode haha. I just wanted to see how far you would go with it.

yes you are, even more so than I think you realize

lurk moar

dysnomia posted some lain thread about saying you guys are on your own unless it's illegal content being posted

something about "letting Holla Forums do its own thing"

;)

Yeah it's bullshit this is why I don't visit anymore. Will you join my new board? Whites only.

but there's so much fun happening on this board!

Let's up the quality of this thread: penis poo poo wee wee vagoo

Thats the thing though, you pedos aren't content with being tolerated. Thats why you force your proclivities on every thread and won't be considerate enough to keep a containment thread. We've dealt with the fact you people exist for years but now you fucks are acting like faggots and forcing everyone to participate. Fuck you, you FORCE people to see your shit in ALL threads. There is no escape, you shove it in everyones face. Same as faggots.

It sucks we can't make new boards

They're bringing that feature back very soon. That being said, if you're planning to make a Holla Forums clone it will fail miserably. Just lool at /1/ and /classicb/

Ill try until it works. Exact same rules of Holla Forums only NO CP OR NON NUDE OR SEMI NUDE OR ANY WAY LEWD of kids.

pedos are cancer tbh

take a nap
smoke some weed
eat a snack

people who say that pedos are cancer tbh are cancer tbh

All this finger pointing will put out an eye anons.

this

Pedos helped to create chan culture. Only normalfags from reddit don't know this