Mainstream media death-throws

Yesterday morning, we wrote that Donald Trump's campaign seemed like it was unraveling over his inexplicable clash with the Khan family. Twenty-four hours later, the word "unraveling" seems like an understatement.

archive.is/JlUCV

Do we need to be asking a new question: Do Republicans go public with their hope that Trump withdraws from the race? We're at the point where there's GOP chatter about key Republicans coming out hard against their own nominee - and especially eyeing Trump's falling polling numbers to gauge the point at which they need to come up with a "break glass" backup plan to save down-ballot seats. Republicans have been hoping that Trump would change his ways for nearly the entirety of his campaign to no avail. If you're a Republican, can you just un-endorse Trump, or do you take the next step to push the candidate to get out now for the good of the party?

archive.is/JlUCV

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/throe
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
web.archive.org/web/20160808014736/http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Some shit is going to HAPPEN soon. I can sense a HAPPENING.

I my guess this is all working up to the Republican committee making up some rule which gives them the power to replace an "unfit" candidate. Then all the shilling about Trump going mentally unstable will really flare up.

fuck off demoralization shill

Mark my words
The GOP is going to burn their house down to try and stop him, I thought things were going far too easy at the convention

There is some extreme fuckery going on right now, an extremely desperate last attempt to stop Trump from democratically winning.

The lugenpresse monopoly are inflating the tiniest little thing out of proportion and fabricating a narrative around it by colluding together to (((report))) the same thing 24/7.

I think this whole fabricated shitstorm is really an attempt to misdirect everyone's attention away from the leaks. Its like one giant real life psyop or slide thread.

Wait for the debates.

The numbers will surge back against Clinton HARD.

This.

But it's going to stir up the happening.

the "unraveling" is entierely based on fraudulent polls

Trump should ask to reputable agencies
-a poll biased in his favor
-and an authentically honest poll

and then compare the three online
this would kick the lügenpresse in the nuts
hard

I think they where hoping Trump would start playing ball after that. They thought they still had a chance.

And they don't care.They are untouchable.

And Trump isn't? fuck off with your demoralization. We're electing Trump. The end.

Why do it right now instead of October?

You don't know shit about "the happening"

Any endorsement can be withdrawn, yes. If Trump strays too far from the platform that he swore to uphold, then he can lose the backing of the Party.

bullshit nigger

If they do it now and succeed, then they have more time to put in another candidate. If they wait until October, then they're fucked.

Well, they're fucked anyway, but it's fun to watch them squirm.

Sorry, kid, but it's true. Trump swore to uphold the Republican Party platform and if he doesn't do that, then the GOP can pull their funding and endorsements.

First election, kid?

Why do it right now instead of October?
Who would replace Trump Rato?

stfu cheerleader. It's going to take more than you ticking boxes to get Trump elected.

The establishment is about to pull out every trick in the book and more. And Trump better be ready to counterstrike on every level.

The media is hysterical. They're terrified of him. They're pulling out every stop. My mom told me ABC reported that their are rumors that Trump is going to drop out. It's ridiculous. It's not going to happen. It doesn't make any sense at all. I remember a while ago they tried to push the dropping out angle as well. It's sad.

What does that make you? piece of shit.

It is one giant IRL slide thread. Hillary's campaign is the one imploding and has been from day one, rigging the primary for her coronation against a fall guy why didn't any other dems even try??, leak after leak about her crimes and her gun running from Benghazi to Syria, arming and even creating ISIS, an FBI investigation which could have and should have resulted in indictment, her husband meeting the AG secretly…this thing has been a shitshow from the very beginning and still is, more leaks to come btw.

It's really unbelievable that she can be in the situation she's been in this whole time and HE is the one who's fitness for duty is questioned, by Republicans

Trump didn't have the FBI saying he mishandled classified secrets. HAD THAT HAPPENED…Trump would have been removed from the ticket immediately with bipartisan support for doing so.

If you can't follow protocol and handle classified secrets safely, or get an Ambassador killed, you are not qualified to be president. Yet a made up "scandal" involving an Islamist Supremacist democrat operative where all Trump has done is defend himself, and he was right again, Trump's ability to govern is brought into question.

People see through this shit now, more than you may realize.

Assuming such an event took place, either Pence or Rato
trying to fill in after Trump is political suicide for whoever jumps in, but Trump stepping down is highly highly unlikely barring megakiking

You can't even follow the conversation. Just fuck off to some MSM disqus section.

WEW LAD

Get a load of this faggot. You're gonna have to step up the bants Chaim, this ain't MSNBC.

"Death throes" not "throws" you illiterate nigger

What conversation? i'm telling you and everybody else making a mountan out of this literally "it's fucking nothing" to fuck off. Got it, sweaty man? This won't stump him.

Fucking false, faggot.

Trump already signed papers with the FEC.

Nothing short of him voluntarily pulling out or dying can change that.

>>>/sjw/

Trump Team needs to attack the media. There treatment of the two conventions should give them plenty of ammo

This. The media is dumping a fucking shitload pf propaganda right now to derail discussion about Hillary. Describing it as a giant IRL slide thread is a perfect analogy. Trump isn't going anywhere and the GOP isn't going to do shit. This is all distractions and demoralization.

fuck off fag, you know what was meant, that's what matters

IT'S

fucking

The papers he signed with the FEC makes him a candidate. It doesn't mean that the GOP can't pull their funding for his campaign or refuse to endorse him.

nothing

the only "key Republican" is Trump, kill yourself!

It's not a change of the rules to pull funding from a candidate who refuses to abide by the rules of the Party,

Frankly this would be the best thing for Trump and his anti-establishment persona

This isn't Breitbart.Obfuscation is not a debate technique here.

Is this why some Republicans won't endorse Trump so they could put in a puppet?

I believe so, too; but we have some idiots around here who think Trump is entitled to GOP money no matter what he does.

Ignorance of the rules isn't a debate tactic either, chum.

I said you can't follow the conversation because you couldn't comprehend that I'm on Trump's side you dipshit.

Don't mind me, just checking these digits. Kek is here of course.

Nobody thinks that, Molochai. Why are you even here?

oh no plz don't deny all those big donors (((Koch bros))) whatever will Trump do????

This right here is a massive, massive problem. And what happens if they fake the election? What happens if he legitimately doesn't win? You going to accept the results of the "democratic process"?

Continuing under this system is unacceptable and untenable. We need to eliminate hundreds of millions of people win or lose. The election quite literally doesn't matter.

Well, what do you know! "Throe" is an actual word meaning "pang" or "spasm."

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/throe

I tell you, the only thing that's better than all the knowledge I gain from Holla Forums is the gracious cordiality with which it is delivered.

If that happens, a lot of people, even normies are going to be fucking pissed.

White riots are going to happen.

throes

SAGE for illiterate, niggerized faggotry

Yeah? And how are you going to know it "happened"? If the media says it happened one way, that's how it happened for "normies".
I'm not holding my breath, but I'll be ready.

All these fools are playing 2D and still struggling. They look INCREDIBLY desperate. They'll print anything. I swear I think I read an article about Trump arguing with a baby in Virginia. Meanwhile Trump is biding his time to drop fucking political bombs on the media and both parties. 16 candidates BTFO, primary records smashed, and they still think (((they))) stump him.

I can't wait until the debates.

Trump wins in a landslide. It's not even going to be close.

Ayo hol up so you be sayin

if a nigger just froze and throws his gun down he coulda chose no death throes?

sheeeeeit

I think they are already trying to hide them opposite NFL games. The less Hillary is seen the more her numbers go up. I can see her weaseling out of the debates somehow or the (((media))) packs them with Green Party and Libertarian Party candidates to take attention off Hillary.

What I'm saying is I will be very surprised if we see a Trump v Clinton debate ever, because it would crush her.

I think the fact that he's begging for a primetime spot already shows how prepared he is. He will make her look like a pushover if she tries to weasel out of primetime.

what debates?
t. hillary clinton

Go to hell you fucking communist.

Your poetry beats my prose.

Are you retarded? The United States IS a communist country. It has done nothing but wage continual war on the planet for explicitly jewish gain for over 100 years.

Where the fuck are you mongloids coming from and how did you find this website?

Even reading, I don't see why anything is changing. We haven't gotten to the first debate and hillary is the one getting hopelessly besieged by bad news and walking on her own shit.

Hillary drones will do everything they can to keep these debates from happening.

so far picking shitty time-slots that no sane person would agree to is their first move on this. I can't wait to see what tricks they pull next.

Can someone quickly explain the last weeks's events for me. I've been a bit out of the loop and although I've seen a few threads discuss it, they haven't really explained what happened (presumably because 99% of the posters here already know).

All I know is some mud (who's son died in a war hillary voted for) yelled at trump at the DNC.
What did Trump say? Is it a big deal or is the media just echoing?

as far as I know these are the biggest non-issues of all so don't even explain them to mean unless i'm missing something important

Rigged polls combined with the very suspicious pattern (everytime trump gets close/overtakes hillary, there is a massive swing in hillary's favor) pretty much explain this.

Is there anything else that's happened that caused the drop in polls

pls respond :)

Just gonna leave this here

nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

the thing is the media ALWAYS fucking echoes, this is no different

(((they))) will probably kill or maim him to bump Wojak up to head the ticket and put some other GOPe douche as VP.

Paul Ryan knows he's fucked if something doesn't change. He has burned way too many bridges with the nominee and has a serious challenge to keep his seat.

kill yourself

What part of their garbage "platform" is he not upholding? Not sucking enough mud and kike dick?

The only thing that will save us is loyalty and honor. Trump isn't the next Hitler, he isn't the next GLR. He does listen to us, and cares. His platform was designed around what we wanted. Everything he's done is based on what his constituents really want. He has been loyal to us, and won't capitulate. We owe him the same loyalty. If she wins, we will be destroyed.

Meant to link

SAGE AND REPORT

Trump needs to shut the fuck up about his petty bullshit and start talking real policy.

/pols/ meme faggot candidate is turning out to be what many feared. a memeing faggot.

its 32C in tel aviv. suck my dick. nobody would shill on this pozzed cucked board full of trump cocksuckers

Haha. Fucking retard.

Eat my shit. I had matzo ball soup for dinner today

You fucked up your sage, retard.

I don't get it. Originally, didn't Trump just say that Khan "has no right to talk about me," or something like that?

The idea that Donald Trump will slink off with his tail between his legs is so out of character that it isn't even worth considering.

RUSH B CYKA BLYAT!

(1)
fuck off

I'm surprised I haven't seen this yet-
Daily Reminder:
SAGE GOES IN EVERY FIELD
REPORT ALL CTR THREADS
SAGE ALL CTR THREADS
I'd gore bomb this bitch but I'm on a laptop

these people are fucking pathetic. As if television news stations weren't becoming irrelevant already.

Pathetic.

CNN = CLINTON NEWS NETWORK

THROES, not throws

Holy shit this reads like a parody

The lugenpresse has been one of our worst enemies this election. Jeb and the other candidates have been minor compared to the outright lies and coverups the lugenpresse has been engaging in for over a year now with Trump.

We need to have something done about them when Trump takes office. They haven't served their purpose of giving news for quite some time, instead only propping up a criminal for the office of president.

Fucking disgusting filth, the lot of them. They stink like Jews, of corruption and arrogance.

they can try hitlerdubsman, they can try, but the people are super pissed off with the establishment

there is no solution that doesn't end in civil war and assasinations, other than trump MAGA

yeah, they have been exposed as the faggots they are

even fox has been antagonistic and using the lefts talking points, even oreilly who has invested 17 milkshakes is openly telling trump what to do. only hannity and the jew looking judge are reasonably fair, what is going on?

You're not comprehending that he's just here to shit up the board.

This seems like an appropriate thread to post this and I didn't want to start a new one just for it. This little jewish gem is on the front page of Yahoo atm undoubtedly misleading many people. It's an article about Trump saying he's quitting and he did it all for Hillary. I knew the media was full of liars, but holy shit this takes the cake. Nowhere does it say it's satire.

web.archive.org/web/20160808014736/http://www.charlotteobserver.com/opinion/op-ed/article94019107.html

Taken care of.

Godspeed user

Holy shit, they're not even trying anymore. Goddamn they're stupid. They've outed themselves as corrupt, and no one can believe something that blatantly fraudulent. If they wanted Trump to win, they only needed to not report on him at all. But they took the bait, and they will pay the price.

Do people really care about the Khan thing, events except maybe terrorist attacks linger for a week and then get memory holed

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE LIBEL

test
codemonkey fix your shit

LÜGENPRESSE

None of our vocabulary is as big as all of our vocabulary.

What's going on is we finally have a real candidate for president.

Fox news is supposed to be a containment channel for right-wingers that they can get them to hate democrats but still love the oligarchy and israel and constant wars.

Of course real opposition would be fought against with everything they have, they all have their positions through nepotism, quid pro quo and unquestioning obedience to their masters. We are lucky that trump has never let being talked about in a negative way influence his decisions in the slightest.

Here here!
Thank you for bringing that to the four.
From now on I'll pay better attention and try to tow the line.
Please share some more aphorisms. I await with baited breath.

fuck off with your lundy bs psyop fake gay nigger aids , you faggot.

that sage is for you , out out out