GOP PLANS STAB IN THE BACK?

nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-allies-plot-candidate-intervention-after-disastrous-48-hours-n622216
archive.is/RSaOJ

The cucks may be getting ready to reveal their true colors

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd
msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dem-rep-launches-petition-to-evaluate-trumps-mental-health/ar-BBvcVz1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
archive.is/B4KWX
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/fox-poll-shaw-2.jpg?w=640&h=526
archive.is/GnMse
nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do people think CNN force meming a muslim is disastrous?

They got any polls to prove it?

Because its NBC news making the claim, you dolt.

The forced meme is that entire article

see

The GOP were never truly loyal, and were waiting with baited drooling breath to get a chance to back stab trump.

It's disastrous because we say so, goyim. We get to decide what the truth is, not you.

What source do they have on this?

Its completely made up bullshit. The Clintion shills tactic now plant the message that Trump has gone nuts.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Todd

Seems we got a (((Fox))) poll saying Clinton has 'surged' ahead by 10 points.

How (((convenient))).

Yeah, pretty much.

> msn.com/en-us/news/politics/dem-rep-launches-petition-to-evaluate-trumps-mental-health/ar-BBvcVz1?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp
> archive.is/B4KWX

That's what they intend to do - if you resist, you're crazy goy.
Only good goys are sane.

The military type dudes around me have been shitting there britches

about?

(((coincidental))) poll results at the height of hype of pulling shit and making it seem like the Republican party is internally divided and this will finally finally finally finally finally x503450th time stump the trump-tier kind of shit

That's all hillary's campaign tactic can do. All it is is trying to paint trump's campaign side worse off than how fractured and fake Hillary's is (I'm looking at one of her shit where she had to kick out a factory staff of pro-trump people and bus in 500 paid shillary actors to sit in the audience)

With how Trump is letting the media soak up this up, there must be a tactical BTFO nuke that's on its way that will completely strip away media credibility, as well as possibly rip out the thorns that are the GOP that decided to act too early and try and betray trump.

This is fucking absurd.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/03/fox-news-poll-clinton-leads-trump-by-10-points-both-seen-as-flawed.html

Fox will show 10. Others will start showing 15, 20, 25. Doesn't matter if its all bullshit. We see the GOPe, DNC, and media are now all in it together. GOPe is going to declare him insane and use that as justification to replace him.
Nothing about the primary or nomination is a legally binding "election". The GOP is a private organization. Ya there will be a shitstorm but the GOPe may see this as their last chance to save their skin. Stump Trump or die trying.

The media is trying to meme Trump into (((quitting))) don't forget that.

top lel

Does anyone have a link or picture from the DNC leak threads where there was an email discussing that the news media or journalist would wait to receive a copy of a script about what to write about from the dem party?

The GOP's political (and likely physical to some) life will cease to exist. Meanwhile, the constant media blow up shows just how desperate Hillary and the press are. They have nothing left but to launch a continuous fatigued attack.

I don't know a single person who's voting for Hillary or even one that can stand her.

The GOP & the Democrats are clearly a cabal, and they're clearly afraid of Trump.
The congressional elections need to sweep the incumbents out in the primaries, both parties are the enemies of the American people.

This is the perfect year to run against an incumbent Republican, Holla Forums. The PERFECT year.
The Dems are lost, they can't be saved, but the GOP could be cleaned out & refurbished with new blood, people that are nationalists, people that care about the country and its citizens.
Don't give up, get yourselves involved.

The problem is that it is working. Not on Trump but on all the weak ass cuckservitives and even normal republicans. They couldn't attack Trump head on so they are hammering all the down ticket guys who only give a shit about their next election.

The 160 members of the Republican National Committee could vote to replace Trump.

Chuck Todd was outed in the DNC leak. He takes directions from them directly.

He played it off as "hurr we talk to both parties" but there's an email from him in the leak saying

These scumbags at the lugenpresse are going all out the past couple of days.

This is some straight up ministry of truth shit.

I haven't seen any polls(besides maybe one obviously rigged one) and I don't know how many dozens of lugenpresse articles attacking Trump and warping the narrative. They are trying to make it appear like Trump has no chance at winning at all because he made an accurate comment about a shekebab not being allowed to speak under Sharia law.

What we need to be doing is spreading the fact that the kebab does in fact support Sharia law and there's proof of that because he wrote a paper on it in the university of kebabland.

Psychologizing is a prime MO of the Jew.

control of perception is one thing user, but even then eventually the hand is overplayed and even weak ass cuckservatives and regular populace notice how blatantly obvious it is.

They keep pushing the meme that Trump is going to quit the race very soon, and that the (((GOP))) are preparing backup plans. Disgusting.

Ahh didn't see that before posting my comment. Personally I read those statements as some sort of threat.

And?
What will they do?

And Hillery will be crowned.

I'm looking forward to reports on Trump's scat fetish and love of puppy testicles

Lotta defeatist attitude in you. Not every american is a far gone blue pilled liberal taking Stephen Colbert's responses as the word of god as you like to make it out to be, you know.

This is propaganda intended to demoralize. Trump isn't going anywhere. The GOP isn't going to do shit.

Let them try.

Infact, the GOP is getting night of the long knifed, version 2 electric boogaloo. Freedom Caucus GOP Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R) unseated in #KS01 primary

I wish Ryan would get dethroned.

You're getting your wish, user.

Off by one. Goddamn it.

At this point I'm pretty sure the (((media))) is just dangling b8 for Cucksich, Paul, ETC to get up on TV and start going >Well gee this trump guy I don't know how are you gary johnson.. here could be absolutely nothing here aside from Gingrich being paid to stir up shit – he's the judas in the Trump camp.

You see this happen every time Trump gets past her in the polls - internal or external. The Clinton Camp panics and drives the media into full shoah mode. Look at the RCP graph, even with the rigged polls it's useful, and how it dips and curves. Then play that with your memory of this campaign season:

Keep them in full shoah mode. People, everywhere, notice that for two weeks there hasn't been a single positive article, news report, etc, about Trump for going on two weeks now. The more energy the media puts into hysterically attacking him, the more of their information authority they expend.

Showing that the kebab supports Sharia is an excellent way forward, but what we really need to be doing is totally discrediting the media as an informational authority. Upboat comments to the moon on NYT, CNN, etc that dispel the media narrative - any time you see this kebab in the news, post a link to his papers in one of the first 5 comments and use 20 socks to upboat it.

We have, right now, the ability to take the propaganda initiative back.

ffs get it together I'm sleepy ;w;

You're askin' to get bullied, son.

They just keep trying to figure out new ways of scheming, these kikes.

Now the Dems think calling someone crazy is a legit political tactic to winning the vote. Scumbags.

trump is doing the equivalent of watering the chicken pen to flush out all the worms.

My fucking mayor is voting for her.

The only people voting for Hilary are those who believe they will profit from (((the system))) or can use it to advance their political careers.

(((GOPe and the Correctors))) are pulling a media and internet blitz right now.

the party establishment is dropping the most ludicrous and inflammatory statements to the media in order to hurt Trump.

All the major headlines are anti-Trump in message or intent.

I can't go to any Right-leaning site without being inundated with shill posts.

I don't think he's even trying to do either. He's not budging from the position of mayor (he genuinely loves our city, liberal progressive though he may be). He had the opportunity to run for senate and passed it up. He's just toeing the party line, ie he's a cuck. I'm sure he's also aware the vote was literally rigged but he was on his radio show this morning singing Hillary's praises.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Gingrich and Penis, but I didn't know Giuliani was a no good, backstabbing kikelord as well. I had always thought he was the based mayor who cleaned up NYC's nigger problem.

Looks like the MSM is doing one last smear job before the Olympics dominates the news cycle.

user POSTED ROME FOR THE WIN

And dubs. Heavenly dubs.

HE SAID THE MOSLEM MOTHER WASN'T ALLOWED TO SPEAK

IT'S THE WORST THING HE'S EVER DONE, IT'S ALL OVER

makes sense

Don't you goys know Trump is a big bully, he has this coming unlike St. Hildog.

Why doesnt the GOPe just give him a shitload of money to quit?
If he doesnt accept that then its over and trump train can not be stopped

Honestly, it just shows how pathetic the MSM is if this is the thing they chose to latch onto to try and break Trump. When I first heard about it I didn't think anything of it and thought the MSM were stupid to try and make a big deal out of it – and then they ran with it for close to a week. I've never seen the entire MSM united against one person like they are against Trump. The more they attack him the more it convinces me that he's the one person that will give this country a shot at turning things around.

also I heard he kicked a baby out of a rally

Hey did you know
Hey did you hear he kicked a baby out of a rally

a baby
He kicked it out

BREAKING NEWS BABY KICKED OUT

- Media ever since Khan was defused

The cuck brigade's previous endorsements of Trump have been weak and unenthusiastic. See McCain, Rubio and Ryan. This attack is not "working" on them and changing their minds. They've been waiting for something like this (or have been part of planning it) so they can step forward again as the voice of establishment calm and reason. They're fucking useless.

Just as CTH predicted weeks ago.
theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2016/08/fox-poll-shaw-2.jpg?w=640&h=526

he won't say because it isn't actually happening

Because they already tried bribing him once before.

archive.is/GnMse

HEIL KEK

I really wish we had a source other than infowars for this claim. Absolutely nobody else that I've seen has reported on this. I'm not saying I don't believe it because I know that Trump has integrity; the problem is that infowars is plagued by Alex fucking Jones, who is totally 100% a joke and nobody please take him seriously, okay?

Literally any other source would add so much credibility to this story.

You haven't been paying attention.
Lardo, Giuliani, and many others supposedly "good" by you niggers' books are utterly untrustworthy.

I'm really starting to get scared. I think I'm too thin-skinned, the demoralization is getting to me. This shit is just so fucking important for our future. It's literally life or death, this is probably the most important moment in our lives so far (as Americans). I don't even have any doubts about the real feelings of the public, no one fucking likes Hillary except brainwashed drones and turbokikes. I just can't lose the thought that our democracy has been totally subverted, which would be so fucking easy. Democracy is less than shit outside a homogeneous society and even within one it's not ideal. Democracy is just a way of placating the masses with a jewish fucking vision of political equality while simultaneously falling to the first group with enough influence to subvert it.

What they're doing now is creating context. All these character-attack articles, all these polls. You make them now, so if in the future there is subversion, the "sensible context" will exist in the public eye, and most will not question it.

I'm tired of it. Why can't we just start killing? Nothing will change until then. Trump is just a way of holding back the floodgates for another 4-8 years. Holding back the floodgates is what conservatives do, though Trump will do it far more effectively than anyone else. We're not fucking conservatives. Not by the American definition at least.

I'm sorry for this weakness. I'll probably get called a demoralization shill. I just want you all to fully internalize how important the next few months are.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could post some things that will show me the way out of this rut.

You're going to just have to wait for the next financial crisis. Legal immigration will lead to non-white majority. Four years of the Dolan will not stop the decline.

Trump is just one step of the 14 words master plan.

Trump is simply the first crack in their wall, not the end all be all

you think so? the contracts have been signed

what would they say is the reason? doesn't there have to be something concrete? like breaking the law e.g.

anyway, even if they want to, such an act would be the death of democracy, and treason, it would very possibly lead to civil war

Remember this. These people will need to hang first on the day of the rope.

trump should be pushing this

how the hell can he still keep his job if he's colluding?

oh yeah? a recent poll showed 85% want the debates moved so they don't conflict with sport. you think shillfags want more viewers for their corrupt queen?

who was the goy that got ousted from teh trump campaign? the one that was the "liaison to the RNC"?

2 weeks? for fucking ever!?

would they actually immigrate back into america if they were treated as legal citizens and had to pay taxes?

(checked)
I know this advise is overused, but relax. I'm in the same boat as you. Young, white, ready, and willing. truth be told I don't particularly enjoy the thought of a bloody and gore filled future, though it may be better then the future under you know (((who))). Sure these next few months are important, much so, but worrying can't change anything. In the mean time just try and stack the deck in your favor, reading, preparing, concentrating on the building a better here and now. If and when Trump wins he still can't make America great by himself, its gonna take all of us, man. So for now take it easy, we're all in the same boat.

what's the point of money when his offspring and employees families will have to live in 3rd world hell?

CTH is based as fuck

good pic

That's two whole news cycles, user. That's forever in narrative-time.

I was referring to existing legal immigration trends, not counting donald's beaner readmission program.

I meant, that I don't think I've ever heard a good story about trump in the kike media, apart from a few at fox

Trump will stem the flow, but in reality that's not even the most important benefit of his election. The most important part is that hillary's plans for universal amnesty for illegals and massive intake rates won't be brought to reality. That plan would have immediate disastrous effects the likes of which we've never known. So while Trump might oversee only a moderate drop in immigration, Hillary would oversee a massive, nation-destroying wave of subhumans flooding our streets.

I'm well aware, I know Trump isn't the end but merely a mean. My anxiety is stemming from the fear that he'll be jewed out of the election and we won't get that foot in the door.

nytimes.com/1988/07/26/us/dukakis-lead-widens-according-to-new-poll.html

Just remember that it takes billions for our opponents just to keep this circus tent standing and the plebs from rioting.

Meanwhile, a bunch of unemployed neckbeards are steadily gaining ground with naught but their allowance.

There is no exhaust port the size of womp rats back home. There is no instant gratification. This is a siege. Against impossible odds, we still have hope.

This
And even if he gets jewed I doubt he's just going to abandon, especially since he has a chance to be the best American in America's history :

1/ He loses
2/ Mexican and other muds are allowed in
3/ People get really mad
4/ Revolution

That's the goal.

Fighting a heroic battle again the subhuman terrorist tide is an easier story to found a nation upon rather than causing death and misery to millions of respectable non-white non-muslims.

They already tried to bribe him with 300 million to take Gingrich as VP.

I think that Don is on a personal mission.

Came to post this, saw it on cnn just now at the gym. It is a massive red flag to me that they are going to try to blackmail him and threaten his family or something if he doesn't drop out. It's totally out of the blue and looks like setting up the narrative for something big. With the "insanity" narrative building I can see them slip him a drug or something to fuck him up mentally and ruin his reputation if he doesn't comply. It's a clear threat to those of us aware of things.

I did not think of that. That is some spooky shit. I hope Trump is protected.

He is.

It's ok. It'll happen. Believe in those who vote.

Not necessarily. I have no doubt that a violent option will be necessary eventually and if you aren't prepared with enough weapons and food/medical/shelter supplies you are a fucking idiot at this point, but what kikes really fear is what happens after a Trump presidency, when he delivers on his promises and people actually notice the positive effects of nationalism it will no longer be taboo, and it will swing the Overton window far enough right to stay there for a long while, enough for full blown American nationalists and 1488 types to gain real traction in our politics, and it will damage the establishments machinations enough to set them back much further than they have set us back. Keep in mind a global financial crisis is pretty much inevitable at this point, the only reason it didn't happen in 2008 is that endless ZIRP and NIRP keep it running on fumes. If the financial crisis happens during a Trump administration, there is a real possibility that he will subvert the globalists plans entirely, instead of a crisis being exploited to form one world bank, one world currency, and one world government, he may be a very bad goy and start issuing debt free currency to get us out of the mess, just like the Fuhrer completely reversed one of the worst economies of all time with a simple cheat code of nationalized debt-free currencies. Trump has already expressed desire to audit the Fed and has a legitimate strategy of dealing with the federal debt which is to get our foreign creditors to accept a haircut on the interest, lowering confidence in US bonds enough to permanently curtail federal spending and borrowing, which is a good thing for everyone except (((them))).

Don't forget they said they're going to pressure his family too

He has to have seen this coming and planned accordingly. There's no goddamn way that he'd be naive enough to think that they wouldn't threaten his family.

The threats started during the primary. His sons family was threatened and at one point sent white powder in the mail.

Honestly I fucking hate these fuckers so goddamn much.

I hope once Trump gets elected he takes down half the Government and kills/puts them in Jail.

It ceases to amaze me that there are people, whether on here, or out in meat space that can't seem to comprehend Trump's 4-5d strategy. He already has a plan of what to do, he's just waiting for the right time to strike.

Speaking of which though, Holla Forums should really do its part by kicking off another thread to find those on twitter and etc. that are making threatens and go sending tips.

honestly it would seem like he's hoping the GOPe would just come out and ultimately try to backstab him just so he can finally expose and oust them as the cancerous tumors they are, and follow the same route that Ted Cruz did in having their political career ruined

If we're ever going to make any progress the GOPe needs to long knived.

Jesus christ I need sleep. I have a long day ahead of me making kevlar vests and care packages.

Reminder that Trump has had to resist Mafia tactics before and his kids know this.

Why else do you think he'd ever get a casino in Jew Jersey? You have to be cleaner than clean mafia wise in order to get into that there. So, I think he's dealt with the threat to family before.

We will hunt them out and they will feel the Arm!

It's time to put on your big boy pants, user.

Reagan was also getting his ass kicked in the polls around this time, also.

Of course. Psychology is a Jewish invention to begin with.

Yes. We're well beyond the point of necessary purging. Suspension of the constitution, rounding-up of dissidents, etc.

Day one. Fingers crossed.

by ballot or bullet

They should put a pic of Trump together with Alex Jones.

To give off that "too crazy" impression on people that make them revulse.

kek the perfect attack angle good job

this

That poll doesn't include independents,or ever ask who people would vote for.

rabbi lieberman? source besides twitter?