$1.4 billion U.S. taxpayer-funded anti-AIDS campaign to teach Africans sexual responsibility has fai

BIG SURPRISE

>A $1.4 billion U.S. taxpayer-funded anti-AIDS campaign to teach Africans sexual responsibility has failed completely and the money has been wasted, it has emerged.
>The campaign forms part of the George W. Bush-created U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).
>The Scientific American report revealed that a “rigorous comparison of national data from countries that received abstinence funding” from PEPFAR with those that got none of the funding, showed no difference in the age of first sexual experience, the number of sexual partners, or teenage pregnancies—all aspects of behaviors which are linked to a higher risk of becoming infected with HIV.
>PEPFAR was funded by Congress with bipartisan support solely to fight AIDS in Africa. It included billions to distribute anti-retroviral drugs, but one third of the money went to “HIV prevention programs” aimed at teaching sexual responsibility.
>According to the PEPFAR website, the organization operates in the following African states: Angola, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Ghana, Haiti, Kenya, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan, Swaziland, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
>In 2013, an estimated 24.7 million Africans were living with HIV, accounting for 71 percent of the global total. In the same year, there were an estimated 1.5 million new HIV infections and 1.1 million AIDS-related deaths.
>Southern Africa is the worst affected region and is widely regarded as the epicenter of the global HIV epidemic. Swaziland has the highest HIV prevalence of any country worldwide (27.4 percent) while South Africa has the largest epidemic of any country—5.9 million people are living with HIV.
>In other words, the higher the degree of sexual promiscuity—that is, the higher the number of different sex partners—the greater the chance of catching an STD, including AIDS.
>HIV thus disproportionately affects those groups who are most sexually promiscuous—or sexually irresponsible—homosexuals and Africans.

newobserveronline.com/1-4bn-wasted-african-anti-hiv-program/
archive.is/wAuie

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G9lS18TLthE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would have been great if we could put all of this in our economy

Why can't we just leave these monkeys alone?

Seperate Africa and the middle east completely from the west would benefit all parties.

Over 2.5 million impoverished youths could have gone to college for free with this money.

1488!

Your trip confirmed. I would have hire soldiers to conquer Papua New Guinea and transform it in to Empire with this money. The name for the new country is Niveus imperium.

A billion actually isn't that much.
I mean I'm still pretty pissed off about it, and I'll make a stink to any niggers, but I'm thankful it wasn't more

Toppest of keks right here

meanwhile in Abbofrica

MFW it is impossible to teach niggers not to rape.

I would literally be less upset if they had taken that money and bought every single american junkie a shot of heroin.

Or a box of neon hair dye and a pair of problem glasses with no lenses for every american SJW Cuck.

Or just put it in a giant pile of one dollar bills and fucking burned it, forcing us all to inhale the toxic burning fumes.

The only justification for spending that much money on fucking africa is for enough ordinance to turn the entire fucking landmass into a sheet of nuclear glass.

I am angrier about this than I probably should be.

DODEN DE NEGERS

For biomedical research, $1.4B would currently fund 1,400 labs for 5 years. I always hate equating these types of stories back to my career…..

if we can't keep what we reap
we will work for war

We need that money to teach our negroes sexual responsibility.

Those digits say 'yes,' but my brain says niggaz gon nig

Just research my shit up

I think one of the major things to focus on that people are overlooking is that the education focused on abstinence education, which nearly always fails because people like to fuck and telling people not to fuck doesn't change that. ore money should probably have been spent on providing condoms or even voluntarily sterilizing AIDS patients to avoid them having kids with the disease

Forgot pic

Nigga are gonna scam the money.

You call that a good idea?

Capital punishment for rapists.

Think of how many bullets you could buy, what sort of equipment you could get, how many people you could hire for $1.4 BILLION.

It would be a lot more effective too. They can't rape a second time if dead.

I agree, on the stipulation that this money be spent 40 cents at a time.

This is obviously the logical conclusion.

I have a feeling when we are old and grey and shitposting from our recliners this idea may catch on and who knows in a few hundred years it may even be implemented.

But for now I fear we are stuck on this hell ride.

Top Kek. The Berniebros need to learn that if you want free college, you need to stop pouring your tax shekels into futile things such as trying to prevent aids in Africa.

This begs the question, why don't we have an Aids-Chan? Seems far more effective than Ebola ever was if we want to keep Africa's population from exploding.

AIDs has been working hard without any meme majick, and for decades before we had imageboards.

She's not a young girl, but has grown into a MILF, a strong woman on her own.

You can still masturbate to drawn images of her if you want

Texas schools have done it for a decade instructions, consent, and condoms and it still doesn't work because kids don't find it pleasurable with condoms.

Sex Education is a waste of money.

there is an aids chan

Because the world is pozzed enough as it is?

an archaic, barbaric, tribal, primitive population of people persist in exhibiting high rates of antisocial behaviour? despite fingerwagging? and throwing cash at them? who could've saw that one coming?

The United States should invest that money in the normalization of homosexuality in Africa. Gays do not have children and do not rape women.

just fuck my research up

That will increase the aid rate.

These types of posts always depress me the most. The wasted potential bothers me more than anything.

Would be better if HIV was more lethal.

So your sayin the program…..dindu nuthin

This. Aids- chan doesn't need much support when you think that she could singlehandedly crash a plane full of 100 top AIDS researchers with no survivors.

UIT DIE BLOU VAN ONSE HEMEL

UIT DIE DIEPTE VAN ONS SEE

Mind you in Apefreaka, what is often referred to as AIDS could be just about anything.
Almost no one's actually tested.
And of course, just like all other 'aid to Apefreaka' is skimmed off at all levels. Send a dollar to Starvin' Marvin, and the charity skims a lot off the top, the country's king gets a big chunk off what makes it there, then the local warlord.
How much of that dollar got to Starvin' Marvin?
A penny.

That Potato is likely smarter than the average African.
Average Potato IQ: 70-80
Average African IQ: 60-70

I LIKE IT!

The waste isnt even the thing that bothers me the most honestly. Sometimes you try a thing, you hope for the best, but it doesnt pan out. So the money is "wasted" but in truth, you learned something valuable and should take that with you from then on.

What bothers me is that the left WONT take the lesson. They'll have flushed every penny of that money down the drain, seen the lesson, and will CONTINUE to think "WE JUST NEED TO HELP THEM MORE!"

They'll never learn niggers are inferior (rare exceptions not withstanding) and incapable of learning or being useful members of any society

They'll never even learn that if we're not going to just end their kind, then at the very least we should stop wasting so much fucking money on them when it never gets anything done because they're so worthless. And instead they'll just keep insisting we waste our money on these people.

Its the same shit with the mudslims, they are literally raping, bombing, mowing/gunning down hundreds of our kin a month, always ALWAYS tied to islam, ISIS always celebrates, and they STILL refuse to acknowledge that the problem isnt "mentally ill people," its not "extremists," no, this IS islam, the "nice" muslims they claim to know? Those are the ones who are the radicals, the extreme minority who dont represent the overwhelming majority. Sure out of some billion plus mudslims only a few follow through with their religions orders and attack/kill, but the overwhelming majority support it.

Thats what bothers me the most. That there are those of our own kin, who are no better than these niggers we wasted so much money on. It doesnt matter what you say, what you do, what happens, nothing, they continue to live in ignorance, and they're dragging the entire world down with them.

This is why I think the only way the west is going to save itself is a complete and total purge of these people, from every level, from the highest office holding liberals, to the lowest of the rank and file cucks. They all need to be gassed, there is no other way.

Checked

But, "teach our negroes sexual responsibility?"

Reminded me of this. FF to :45 for the good stuff to start.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9lS18TLthE

Afriniggers are so stupid they believe raping a virgin cures AIDS, yet their population is predicted to double by 2050. They're putting rabbits to shame.

Remember what Bob Barker used to say at the end of Price is Right?

Pictures?