Hi, Chilean here

Hi, Chilean here.
I want to know what is the Trump position, vision, plan, etc about South America? I haven't heard Trump talking about us. What do you know about what he thinks?

I want to know the two sides of the money.

I don't really think he has much of an interest in South America, outside of maybe getting your guys' support to send the mexicans back.

Build a wall and make it high

I'm pretty sure you're going to need us to buy raw materials if you want an industrialization proccess.

He will be the president of USA and not of your shit hole.

Fix your own problems, faggot

if he does do something in south africa, i hope he does something about venezuela, preferably without spending very much money
id rather he fix the situation in europe first before that spirals out of control
if he has to start WWIII just to get rid of islam by opposing NATO and the UN and the EU(but not the white citizens of the individual countries), then so be it

Literally where?

Trump seems to be a fan of Teddy Roosevelt/Howard Taft. Expect a return of dollar diplomacy, IE your country plays ball with America, you get loads of investment and infrastructure, much like the Chinese are now doing around the world.

South America.. the second hand America..

Mexico will be buying it amigo, see Trump makes SA stronger partners with out even trying

Currently Chile has a Free Trade Agreement with USA… Trump could end it?

That's what i want to know currently Chile and USA has good relations and a FTA.

Of coursh. If it is not in America's best interest. Your country will have to make sure it is in America's best interest.

SA will be on its own. Trump has a policy of wall building and isolationism.

Other Chilean here, Trump will most certainly cut all ties with pretty much anyone that doesn't directly benefit the USA with whatever pacts and deals they have. This will also mean a lot less CIA intervention, so the marxist cancers already spreading fast in the capital will find their funding cut short and disappear.
So basically fuck yeah Trump

exterminatus.

Not isolationism. Dollar diplomacy. The Americas are our traditional sphere of influence, and will continue to be so under Trump. Its just we will stop using violence to get our way.

Don't count on it, the CIA is a full blown rogue agency and has the ability to be keep all of its operations out of sight of anyone in the Federal government, all of the conspiracy theories about shadow governments, rogue deep states, etc. were pretty much confirmed at the government oversight hearing. Vid related. CIA will continue their usual antics, we can expect a lot of corruption to be purged under a Trump presidency but not one president has ever challenged the deep state/supranational organizations conspiracy and lived. Isolationism will be good for South America in other ways though so it is a marginal improvement for you guys.

Trump should take the Panama Canal back. We built it. Americans died for it's construction. The fruits of the Panama Canal have benefited people in every country on the planet, it belongs to America not whatever despotic communistic shithole government is going on down in Central/South America these days.
FUCK JIMMY CARTER AND ALL GIVEAWAY PROGRAMS

Is it true that you fuck up Spanish and Cervantes is puking in his grave because of you?

Brazilian here. The United States should turn their eyes to South America, especially for Venezuelan oil. These guys have more oil than Saudi Arabia. What costs take the shit Maduro's presidency and put an ally of yours? Venezuela could replace the entire Middle East in the supply of oil, would win trillion petrodollars and still receive millions of Latin American immigrants who today go to the US (taking much of the migration of Mexicans and other Latinos). Never thought of that, gringos?

No one cares about South America except South Americans. Been like that for a few decades, since the US gave up on fucking with the place. It's why it took the Olympics taking place there for people to realize how shitty Brazil has become.

Dear Chilie man,

Got suck on some Mayonnaise

Thanks.

Venezuelan oil is a bit shit and of lower quality, not only that the infrastructure in ven for oil extraction requires a complete reconstruction in many such cases

-t puertorican who had family in venezuela

Dear South America
the world only knows a few things about you
Zika virus is the latest edition to South Americas rich cultural history but lets just summarize shall we?

but Venezuelans aren't jewish i think?

Nothing. South America, well Latin America in general, is second-rate and doesn't strain the US.

All the interesting and exciting things happen in Asia and Europe. Because Russia and China. And a bunch of thousand year cultures with proud history.

As long as you're not manipulating your currency and our trade is balanced, and you're not sending us Terrorists and you're not posing any geopolitical threats (letting russians or chinese setup bases etc.) then yeah, you'll be fine.

How are things in Chile these days? You also getting "enriched" by immigration?

look, Chile. Pinochet was cool and all, but your country comes off as kind of faggy.

No refugees at least and i've never meet a muslim in my life, some haitians, a lot of peruvians and colombians. I'm not sure if is easy to enter to our country but at least where i live there're a lot of peruvians.

Near to the 80% of Chile hate homosexual movement and don't care about.
When homosexuals movement try to push agenda with fake stories are immediately discovered and disowned, the last attempt was a fake nazi banner in a male bathroom which say "Faggots not allowed here". The homosexual movement try to push their gay marriage agenda but was full hated the movement with messages like "Degenerates, faggots, whiners, etc…" they have tried to push TV star also but in Chile no one cares about TV and the movement it's stuck and not only by conservative positions.

You get to keep your talented tenth.
Rejoice! No more brain drain!

He doesn't give shit. We don't give a shit about you guys, except meddling in the affairs of Venezuela, which is a national tradition.

South America?

Pablo, there is only one America.