Some /r/The_Donald Cuck Shit for Brains Just Linked Directly to 8ch/pol/

red*dit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4vymtk/heres_a_steaming_hot_photo_of_ted_cruz_with/

It's front page of the sub right now. 2500 upboates

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/src/1470221017762.jpg
lemonparty.org
culturechange.org/issue19/overpop_terrorism.htm
encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just hope they integrate well if they decide to stay

and not turn 8ch into reddit 3.0

Why is The Don wasting his time on Cruz when he could be digging up shit on Hillary?

They're already the assholes that have been shitting up the catalog with all the reddit posts like OP.

REDDITFAGS GO HOME

Fucking imbecile.
When you post on reddit you use imgur or sli.mg
not our fucking site.
We don't need normies to flood this site

Though i'll admit some leakage is good if done in extreme moderation just so we can get SOME new blood.

it just shows that "ted" cruz supports hillary and highlights the depth of the corruption of the GOP
the GOP wanted him to be the nominee so bad, and here he is pictured with hillary supporters

doesn't that make you think that the gop is corrupt?

and dont forget the media also supported ted cruz over trump, at least iirc

We become redchanit then.

welp, the good times are coming to an end faster than I predicted guys

open your gore folders lads, it's time to scare some normalfags

Is he? As far as I can tell, Trump has nothing to do with this. Some Holla Forumsack dug up that photo, and some moron linked it from here onto plebbit. Trump isn't involved, he didn't direct this.

/r/the_donald is absolutely absymal at staying on topic whether you take the topic to be Trump, or just pumping normie plebbitors full of redpills. They get themselves distracted with all kinds of pointless bullshit, like jerking off to that british faggot milo or spamming the same copypasta memes that were stale months ago. They probably spend less than 50% of their time discussing Trump.

jesus christ i wish reddit 4chan crossposting cancer would fuck off and die

VINCE NON-AMUSEMENT CONFIRMED

New blood has more than enough hints if they want to find us. Ultimately the best way we can filter out shitty posters is keeping this board relatively low profile so that only those who are ACTIVELY seeking answers will find us. This prevents people from coming here that just want to LARP or people who post stupid shit because they don't know what the board is about. They have more than enough leads, we're explicitly mentioned on Breitbart for fuck's sake.

A thought occurs to me: can't Holla Forums prevent hotlinking? Like angelfire used to, just have the server serve up an image telling you to fuck off if you're not coming from the site.

Is there any reason we would want to permit hotlinking?

lol so?

Holla Forums and r/The_Donald have been linking to each other for months. Nobody cares.

Gas the Kikes – Race War Now!

WHITE PRIDE WORLD WIDE 1488!

Explains why the site was so slow today.

Dear reddit/ people, you can stay if you tell us what the Jews did wrong.

breed

Be sure to donate for the upkeep of the frog god's temple before leaving.

BURN IT ALL
THEY CAN'T STEAL OUR MEMETIC KNOWLEDGE, THEY'LL RUIN ALL OF OUR EXTENSIVE RESEARCH

/thread

LE BASED FAGGOTTS HERE WE COME XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

This board is done. CTR will take it over by brute force unless the janitors do their jobs, which they won't.

Milofags are just the absolute worst

You can tell whether someone is legit on Twitter by checking whether they retweet milo or have ever tweeted #FreeMilo

Honestly, his followers are would-be liberals who only ironically like Trump and aren't satisfied with Hillary.

I hope ledditfags still think Holla Forums is deepweb-tier full of murderers and pedos.

Why do those retards always parrot memes without a single trace of context? Look at that fucking stupid board full of cunts going LE HAPPENING GOD EMPEROR XDDD etc for no goddamn reason

The biggest problem is that the more normies that come here and start hearing the truth & seeing the proof, the more disruptive, lying, lugenpresse types we're going to see coming here to slide threads & fill the threads with garbage.
I don't mind a normie coming here and getting a dose of the red pill, most of them will be so shaken they'll just leave anyway…it will rock their preconceived world too much.
But the trolls that will show up to actively block the truth from getting out…they will be a problem.

as far as i can tell they just linked to the .jpg not a thread.

8ch.net/pol/src/1470221017762.jpg

Soon it will 404 and some may find their way back here from the 404 page.Most will just smh and click back tbh

This gave me an idea

If the mods aren't gonna ban obvious newfags and shills, they should cover the front page in spooky deepweb shit and give off the impression that we dox anyone who visits the site and blow up vans on Fox News. Really give off the vibe that we're the leetest haxors of them all.

Good point. There is really no reason to allow hotlinking.

This, so much this

90% of the memes out there are from chans and they are always instantly out of context if used on any other website.

The only time I've seen 8/pol/ memes work outside of here is in Morraiku comment sections in reference to the video, but even then you've got a bunch of autists just spamming "annuda shoah" and "oy vey" on every one of his videos about 100 times with nothing more said.

HACKERS ON STEROIDS
A
C
K
E
R
S
O
N
S
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

Jim the Mason WANTS this place to be on the spotlight, this is why he also added that fucking retarded screengrab feature that plasters a watermark on the pics

REDDIT IS NOT WELCOME, FUCK OFF

I agree with you. Wholeheartedly. I am considering, though, that in order to draw attention to CTR and their potential conflicts of interest, elections fraud participation, RICO violations, and influence peddling, it might be worth having some normie heads duck into the room.

It could also blow up entirely.

What's going in the 3rd pic?

Is the cameraman pouring Orange juice on him?

report the post

sunny d isn't real orange juice you retard

fuggg

That's tubgirl you internet newfag. It came from her butthole.

Wow it's fucking nothing

They directly linked to a picture on Holla Forums, so I don't think it will cause any significant damage.

Not to mention the normalfags themselves doing it for free for the shills since they act just like them and shit up threads by denying evidence and arguing with their bluepill logic. The jews have brainwashed them into literally doing it for free everywhere they go when they encounter a someone who's Jew-wise.

trips of truth

K K K
K E K
K K K

Except for the chance that thousands of them will investigate the website where the picture was from possibly for more pictures and info and then they end up here and they start sliding.

"If you're reading this. It's already too late."

I usually just hide gore posters, no point in willfully subjecting myself to that especially if they're trying to sink a cancerous thread.

They're already here. Their presence directly correlates with the amount of whiteknighting and "muh innocent virgin wimminz" posts.

And with time they become more confident and start shitting up threads with leftypol-tier posts.

Over the last month we've seen the growing effect of us being mentioned in those various news articles about the Hillary star of david among other things.

lemonparty.org

what the fuck

Second time this happened. It was worse before because there was a STICKIED FUCKING POST that said (x-post: 8ch.net/pol/{thread id})!

i get it

nah get on with the new memes
NAZIS ON STEROIDS
A
Z
I
S

O
N

S
T
E
R
O
I
D
S

*Nazi frogs

if you came from reddit kill yourself nigger

Yep, which is mostly why I stopped listening to TDS, it just became 2 hours of irl shitposting and quoting memes, with the comment sections doing the exact same thing. If I want to listen to the Merchant Minute I just use Moracows jewtube channel

Kek I really wish one of those news presenters had asked that cuck to elaborate

While I'm here, gonna explain something real quick. Shock images, triggering comments, etc, can all be an effective tactic when sewing redpill seeds in the prototypical normalfag mind. As everybody already knows, the average lemming has been severely programmed to reject hatefacts and wrongthink in general. There is however an exploit to be used.

Whenever one comes across a traumatic or startling event, it is deeply imprinted into the brain. It's a learning/survival mechanism that's been bred into us over the millennia. If you combine this trait with the fact that we learn and recall information from context, and that our most vivid memories/experiences are traumatic, we can plant contextual seeds among shocking events. The time to dump your hatestats and wrongfacts is when the shitlib or normie in question is most alert from perceived danger. They'll more readily recall the hatestats and wrongfacts when they encounter something relating to them, in contrast of just openly dumping your redpills during a state in which they block out information. Exploit this vulnerability when you're out in the battlefield of social media.

Exactly, I was referring to the YouTube comments, the merchant minute is a good way to further redpill people who are already somewhat aware of the jews but hunger for more.

mods are also goldberg tier. They deleted my science thread about surveillance, upcoming hate speach laws and censorship while tolerating threads about kek memes, trump banners and other normie shit.

Reason given for thread deletion "fuck off Holla Forums shill"

It would be the kind of cringe that only exists in SJW gatherings in the real world

They linked to a picture, not a thread.

Exactly

They've also left up countless shitposting and learningkike threads advocating for trannies who are NatSocs and gay acceptance shit hidden behind a wall of shitposting.

Also reminder not to post Pepe if reddit ever does try to come here.
Fuck that "le praise kek XD" meme shit, redditors fucking love Pepe. They'll think this site is more like Facefuck and Dumbler than an imageboard if they see it.

Fuck off, this is the shit that killed halfchan

I only post it because of the Nazi frogs reputation that we have. The Praise Kek shit is pretty annoying though.

We need to post gore, then.

check'd kek

don't worry though. 'We' are working at a high pace behind the curtains on a new imageboard. It's a project we started on half chan /g/ one year ago. We have financial backers who already covered technical costs for the next 8 years. It will be a hybrid between a clearnet site and something similar to ZeroNet/Tor, but accessible from clearnet and fully anonymous. Ownership and moderation will be public faces to ensure corruption free management and no shilling.

At the end of the year the public beta should be done and this will be the final GG to 4chan, Holla Forums and pretty much everything else there is (aside from 2ch, out of traditional reasons).

SUBHUMAN REFUGEES ARE BAD

SUBHUMAN REFUGEES ARE BAD DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND

If someone is posting on thedonald they are halfway to being redpilled. Let them come. Those who belong will stay, those who don't will go. The more converts we have, the more influential we become.

lmao lad

how will it not end up the same way 4chan and Holla Forums ended up?

NORMIES GET OUT

I came here via voat via halfchan after the leddit canary died. I try not to derail and lurk moar than I post. Pepe guided me to this well kept garden of free speech me; kek's grace and the bountiful happenings have kept me here. I am always the knee of the curve - behind the autists and geniuses but just ahead of the normies. Sorry on behalf of the people who came after me but didn't know not to spoil this place. Redpill as many as we can before we abandon ship for a new frontier. And save me a place in the third wave of immigration to that frontier when you find it - I'll miss you oldfags until then.

We have to be sure we're imparting our culture on them and not the other way around. Without an ability to limit new posters per day, chans easily succumb to eternal Septembers.

Some 8ch/pol/ Cuck Shit for Brains Just Linked Directly to Reddit

that's a relief. Redditors just click le funny maymay image and go back to Reddit.
if our mods were worth a shit they'd switch the file to goatse

Are these the hackers named 4chan

pepe is dead, time to move to finnish memes like spurdo and gondola

Can any oldfags chime in? I seem to remember that hotlinking from 4chan churned out another image.

8ch should integrate this.

Image embeds were blocked but direct linking always works, and technically that's what Plebbit is. Just direct links.

hi guys I'm new here. show me your best spicy memes

holy shit this is comedic gold!

Get some gore threads up NOW, before its too late.
This requires radical chemo.

I hate reddit almost as much as I hate the bitter autists here

pissing into an ocean of piss

this must not stand, nuke the board so they have nothing.

Where is based goreposter. He is the hero we need.

This exactly,

Once in a while we make a "what was Holla Forums harbor" thread and full chan gets mentioned. What I think is happening though is the sjw oldfag are starting to return and know how to shit up boards well

I only saved a few of his rares.

Animal gore has always been the real kicker.

I like to mix in some redpills with the gore but that's just me

Reddit culture can never and will never be compatible with imageboard culture.

that subreddit is cuck central

it's a bunch of liberals projecting their bullshit agenda onto trump

NO

Welcome newfriend

Well that explains a lot.

Suggest CTR is behind Evalion. The janitors will go full hotpocket autismo mode then.
CTR won't stand a chance.

REV UP THE GOREPOSTS

REDDIT WILL NEVER BE WELCOME IN THE TEMPLE OF KEK

STICKIED GORE THREAD NOW

Christ….

Someone else needs to take up chemo duty in my stead.

This
Half-chan Holla Forums has become a absolute hellhole with the normies, reddit-fags, and shills.

That can't happen here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's been years and the inclusion of this pic still makes me laugh.

Fucking kill yourself flaming fucking newfaggot

this

Make a gore thread and ask for sticky

I rarely literally laugh out loud at chemo, but that did it.

She looks like she is getting the brains fucked out of her.

But yeah she is.

Not posting the full pic because fuck reddit and "le brain bleach meme"

They deserve nothing noce.

(Satan, checked)

It's ok mate I've seen it before.

Sauce on first pic?

I don't get the shock value of that, it just looks like shit you'd see at any butcher shop anywhere

Tbh I've never been a huge fan of dog gore, chalk it up to aryan genetic coding. We did tame them from wolves after all.

I'm not a huge pussy about it, but it does make me sneer a little bit when I see it tbh.

Anyway, that's besides the point.

Commence the chemo.

I've never thought of that approach, but I like it and will adopt it.

also checked

K K K
K E K
K K K

Maybe because the mods will be public faces? The Holla Forums mod better be a jew pilled natsoc/fascist

well i think ill state my intentions a bit more
id like if Holla Forums had a slow, steady influx of new people, so that Holla Forums's numbers can increase without the board being ruined

this is quite too much, of course, so I just hoped they'd integrate well

I probably should've been posting stuff to ward them away all this time; but would this really be enough to keep reddit away completely? maybe it would make enough of them leave so that its manageable

i think that maybe Holla Forums should point out obvious shills now, shills that are so obvious that they wouldn't have bothered pointing them out in the first place because it was taken for granted that other people would think them to be shills

also take note that not everyone is well-versed about the talking points thrown around on Holla Forums, and because the new guys are here, you should actually support your talking points yet again, so they would believe you

the one about "jews" being bad should come to them by lurking because of the overwhelming amount of cases in which they do bad things, but subjects such as monogamy and virginity until marriage being a good thing and milo yiollonapolous and alex jones being controlled opposition and circumcision being bad these days and sand hook being a hoax and hollywood being filled with pedophiles; well you'll have to provide sources for all of those things again instead of relying on the people already knowing the stuff because they're new here and aren't paid to express opinions that are contrary to that which Holla Forums has because unlike "correct" the record, they just don't know any better

make sure CTR doesn't get to the new guys, because if they do its gonna be bad

also

first pic related is mandatory reading for all people who came here from reddit today

also don't forget about /polarchive/

also don't forget the 4channers that went here en-masse, also today
what a "coincidence", huh

i thought it'd make people laugh

Found the redditor.

What is tubgirl.

Do you even goatse?

You forgot "everything a Jew does"

Reported.

Nobody falls for that shit anymore

You'd be surprised.

Dude, they're just fucking finding out that 4chan exists. We can still pull that for years.

I thought exactly about this topic recently. What if the reason for the halfchan going to shit was because of its depersonalized nature? Because of its huge numbers?

Perhaps a village should have no more than 150 people, a city no more than 100k people. But how many people should be on a chan before it becomes too fast and crowded?

It is quite obvious that there needs to be some population control to preserve the quality. An increase in numbers is directly responsible for bad things to chan culture.

Perhaps other chans should be more hostile of this.

I go to /fit/ on halfchan and its pretty small over there, you can almost recognize individual posters, the board is good for that reason. This chan also kinda has that a bit, though its much faster still, perhaps it lies on the treshold of going into shit.

You talking that rat experiment shit mang?
Duh fug was dat shit. One sum peeps be all throwin rats n a box dat haz lyke 40000/mo welfare er sum shit, n deh all be normal n shit righ, but den dey lyke ovuh fuck n dem raal nigga rats b all held down by dem fake nigga rats n shit tel sum al homo shit happen n bitches be all kiltin deh keeds. yeh, shit b wack nigga.

culturechange.org/issue19/overpop_terrorism.htm

ur sum shit.

user who found and posted the pic.

Fucking reddit.

Drop them redpills and gore gentlemen.

>>>/reddit/

he linked to the photo, not the forum, faggot

Welcome to the internet you massive bundle of sticks.

Cmon man, you can not support degeneracy and still recognize that milo is untouchable by the left…

Don't listen to those assholes. Go check out lemonparty.org. it's an important website that will tell you all you need to know about being alt-right

You're the same newfaggot from the other thread who doesn't know how to use an imageboard and won't explain why he's samefagging.

KILL YOURSELF NIGGERFAGGOT

how do I make a reddit account? I'm going to link to here so we can get more better users

encyclopediadramatica.se/Offended
you should go here. it'll show you kitties and stuff. I promise. just look at the first pic its a kitty then a cute girl, etc

The GOPe didn't generally like Cruz. He became the preferred candidate only due to the lack of any other option.

thank god they don't know about 16chan