I had the the chance to cuck this poor idiot behind his girlfriend's back, and I said no. You're welcome

I had the the chance to cuck this poor idiot behind his girlfriend's back, and I said no. You're welcome.

you just let her boyfriend cuck you

Does she always type like she's a retarded nigger having a stroke? If so holy shit what the fuck are you doing?

cucked

Checked

Yes indeed, and now I claim Jesus-level-morality status for it.

go to her boyfriend and show him the chatlog.

you should team up with him and ruin the whore's life for lulz. women are scum.

this

no way you got a girl wet by typing like that

Two tips of the fedora and she starts gushing, every time

he's not talking to the girl now dipshit

This. Don't forget to say "M'lady" and bow next time you see her faggot

If you aren't fucking her, then do this to her OP.
It will undoubtedly gain you a friend.

That's the ultimate cuck though! You could tell him you had every chance to fuck his girl, but he's not even worth your time.

So you just flirted with her and got her wet, then he would fuck her?

It sounds like, you're the cuck, OP.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to say no. You got any pics of her?

Her typing is shit

the idiot is you

you should've raped and murdered her

I almost started cucking an Asian's chicks bf. I play 2 games of tennis with her and she starts making me love-heart shaped pancakes.

Her boyfriend found her messages about me on her phone and I've never seen her since.

Her bf was another Asian who would force her to go fishing with him.

Those Asian's go crazy for some white meat.

This is a normal as fuck asian girl thing to do for anyone.

It means nothing other then she wanted her pancakes to look cute.

Bitch doesn't know how to spell, or how to construct a coherent sentence. You did well, OP.

She also explicitly told my friend she wants me to be her bf.

I would never consider her because her bf got her into a tonne of debt. Buying a house with gf/bf at 26 with only 1 working full time is fucking retarded

Hey faggot, do this

you really think OP of all people can suddenly stop being a tremendous faggot because he's texting a girl?

This. Not cucking someone is a bare minimum when it comes to being a "moral" person. OP's just an attention whore that's already been cucking the boyfriend in his heart by having lewd talks with the whore.

All debt is wiped in almost all countries after 7 years ( Yes that rule actually has roots in kikeism ) smart people just go bankrupt.

Look at trump hate or love him he is still living a very successful life.