4D Chess?

What are the chances that Trump's current controversy over Khan is a ploy to flush out potential opponents to the Muslim immigration ban from positions of power in the Republican party?

Other urls found in this thread:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/29/surprise-fail-reuters-announces-poll-changes-to-help-lift-hillary-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I doubt he planned it this way, but he may very well take advantage of the situation in that way.

I don't think Trump is a man with a plan. I think Trump is a man with systems. Plans can be upset by changing circumstances, but systems describe how to adapt to the unexpected.

Trump lost as fuck load of support over khan. Many people now just guenienly think he is stupid as fuck.

(((You))) missed first comment this time.

Yeah no. Nobody who's supported Donald thusfar will take Khan to be the step too far. That's laughable.

Reported.

Zero.

The Dems set a trap for him, ABC lured him in, and he jumped straight in, then kept throwing himself back in again and again for some reason.

It was already pretty clear who was for and against the ban, and doing what Trump did is basically the exact opposite way to gain support for your side from normalfags who don't follow this stuff.

"Your" …really didn't realise that this would be such shill bait.

Does this mean Trump is less a Reinhard and more of a Yang?

He's playing it backwards in time and space?

This is exactly what 4D chess is about. Sometimes you are playing ahead 3-4 moves, sometimes you are turning what could have been a mistake into a miracle.

Hillary's camp, on the other hand, can't even do basic meme-ing. FFS, they only recently came up with the "dark" meme for Trump and even then under utilized it (we were all ready to counter-meme with Dark Knight shit too, get some of that Bane Meme magic up in this business). The MSM is just now hearing that Trump is God Emperor.

This Khan shit will help Trump in the end, guaranteed.

user, you have it backwards. Jews created the controversy, and it would be controversial no matter what Trump and his surrogates said.

The controversy is there to hide an adjustment to the rigging of the polls at the same time. Polls are meaningless and support is higher than ever. Praise Kek.

They've done this trick for years and we expected it.

YAWN

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/29/surprise-fail-reuters-announces-poll-changes-to-help-lift-hillary-clinton/

Polite sage for stupidity.

The situation over the Khan feud continually ongoing is actually Hillary's doing of ordering the media and press to continually press on the attack and try to explode the issue over and over. NOTICE HOW HILLARY HERSELF HASN'T MADE MANY VOCAL COMMENTS and instead let her lackies do the talking.

The DNC email leaks also have shown that the new media wait on the beck and call for the democrat/hillary campaign party to hand them transcripts of what story to write and go on about.

The issue with "republican upset" that is being consistently shilled over recent media is again the media at beck and call, but also the establishment republicans who have been reluctantly standing behind the choice of the Don as presidential candidate, but also these establishments, like paul ryan and such are waiting like wolves licking their chops to pounce and try to betray the Don. Their loyalty, while not set in stone, is clear that it is not truly with Trump and would happily allahu ackbar the party if given the chance, like what is trying to be hyped now.

Hillary is running this story, using "pure coincidence" fabricated poll results, and getting the establishment on the republican side to try and internally ackbar and take Trump down.

With that in mind, I don't doubt Trump's 4 dimensional chess mastery that he has the situations considered and knows how to counter it.

Remember that "muh vetren" didn't work for Mcain when he came to stump the trump. The media is only spinning itself into beliveing its own narritive about them wining against Trump. Due to the massively ineffective job they did with Trump. Otherwise, they would likely turn into an army of depressed /r9k/ fags.

You've got it wrong user.
This is the jew trying to distract normalfags from the e-mail leaks, and while Trump is smart enough not to back down or apologize against the mudslime it's all to keep the goldfish from remembering how bad the leaks showed.

That's kinda what I meant the doubling down seems like it is for a reason, he could have easily let this whole thing slide into obscurity, there must be some benefit and the one thing I can see is a test of loyalty.

Trump didn't even do shit in this whole "controversy", it was completely manufactured for people who only read the headlines

This mad man is playing 88D chess.

Who could this be?

Good observation. I suspect she might eventually though. She might hold on to it for a while then spring it on Trump after everyone thinks the issue went away.

Perhaps Trump is going to keep on picking at this issue until he can lure Hillary out. Make her address it now.

Oy very goyim look trump messed up!

When is Trump going to go on another interview and talk about this?

How long has it been since her last press conference? She's hiding from the media, and you are spot on: using them as a mouthpiece.

Muh vetran only truly works when the veteran was actually a hero. McCain killed a shit ton of sailors when he accidentally fired a rocket while still on his ship. And when he was captured he squeeled like a stuck pig.

And this hajji did no better in 2004 the rules of engagement were if a vehicle fails to stop you waste them. He disregarded that and got 10 soldiers wounded, 3 of them severely. Fuck him and fuck all Muslims.

Even better this faggot has a large wikipedia article dedicated to his 'bravery' meanwhile if you look up decorated Iraq veterans on wikipedia only a small handful have their own pages. Most just have their name, and a 2 sentence description of what happened. Including two Marines who died stopping a dump truck full of explosives. They quite literally saved 200 marines, and like 50 Iraqi police. The bomb left a crater so big that had they not stopped it the entire fob would have been demolished. And wikipedia even has that wrong saying it was only 50 marines saved.

hello SCHLOMO

242 days I believe.

All of you trump retards are ridicules you can't take any criticism when he legitimately fucks up. He is kind of an idiot like George bush was he's not your God emperor and he is not going to save us. The khan thing was a retarded totally preventable fuck up.

Correct your own faggotry

K
but in the end you won. The shills always win when you reply

Khan is a fraud, lurk more.

Then why'd you do it? Fucking retard.

less than the chances this full fiasco wasnt orchestrated by (((them))). random ass snackbars at the dnc? purely calculated.

I shall commit sudoku, but why the fuck is this thread attracting so many shills?

funny how most shills write "god" with a capital G.

ever noticed that?

You're being paraתoid

WTF are you talking about? Avoid any poster who uses god, g-d, or any other variation. Or did you not know Holla Forums is a /christian/ board?

Ye are of your father, the devil.

Some people were taught that it's the proper way to use a proper noun and they stick with the grammar and punctuation they were taught in school. Pay attention to the people who use G-d, that's more relevant than a capital at the start of the word.

I agree. Totally paranoid.

please stop with this crap. This is a politics board. Don't forget it's all of these "loving Christians" that are helping to import refugees by the boat load.

Ok this is now officially a shill containment thread

Not you to be clear

Except every poll that showed that pisstians like you are in the minority and don't belong here.
Leave.

There are some people other than jews who do this too, though I'm not sure who.

Somebody who I've known for years does this. I noticed it and made an aside comment about how I didn't know he was jewish. He just got confused. I said "isn't 'g-d' a jew thing?" His response was
>Oh, yeah. They do it too.
I asked him what his beliefs are, but he said it was private and he didn't want to talk about it.

You will have to try much harder than this, Cohen

Average Americans don't give a fuck about those kebabs. Trump wouldn't lose a single vote if he said they that they should be deported.

No American actually respects these filthy kebabs, who were imported by Jews to fight other kebabs in Jewish wars. They have nothing to do with America, no one wants them here.

You're just being paranoid, goy.

One possible explanation is that he simply doesn't give a fuck because he knows what is about to be leaked about shillary.

Also he is getting tired and should rest up.

It's good that more people are looking into this kebab fuckers. Trump will deport these fucks come November

The Khan business is a complete fabrication. Clinton said the same stuff about the Benghazi mom, but she gets away with it.

Actually what happened was he "hot started" his jet, meaning the old jets had manual fuel servo valve to allow fuel into the engine. You hit the fuel valve while the engine was off and dump a bunch in then touch it off and huge ass flames fire out the exhaust. The flames caused the rocket in the jet behind him to either fire or explode. A full blown tard episode at the least. His father the admiral scooted him away to safety. The way the "hero" got shot down in nam was the tard was flying way below the sanctioned altitude for his mission, which enabled the gooks to hit his jet with their anti aircraft guns.

That's right! You fellow nazis should listen to us! We're never wrong! Trump has gone too far this time! We have to vote for our conscience and send a message to Trump that we won't stand for his sabotage of the Good Goy, I mean Republican, Party!

Remember that the crying Benghazi mom was denounced as an RNC mom.

Remember that if he had apologised (((they))) would have been proven "right"..
Never apologize, never double down.

Yes, we're all HillMissiles now.

*plot
Go home autocorrect, you're drunk.

It was a setup. They knew if they dressed her up in a Burka and put her behind Khan speechless Trump would comment.

He got baited.

Now the question is how will he turn it around?

More like he took this shit head on because he knew that they would try something like this closer to the election where it could have actual damage. People keep forgetting that timing is everything, not just in business but in a political campaign. Were this closer to election day, he would not bother. Instead, he is desensitizing the people with this incident by showing that such stunts are nothing more than Hillary and her lackeys pulling shit. If there is a legit situation next time around, people will think it is more of the same bullshit and just the media kvetching at the speed of light as usual. Each time people say he got baited, it turns out to do nothing to hurt him or it helps him. It amazes me that people still think he is not doing this shit on purpose.

he's a Jew

Don't forget that the rest of the GOP that are not truly loyal are outing themselves for who they truly are foolishly assuming this moment as an opportunity to try and back stab trump.

And low and behold, Tim Huelskamp was unseated

When Khan pulled out MUH CONSTITUTION, Trump should've instantly responded with vid related

wew. fully expecting Trump to weather this storm and then come out to say "Alright guys… after that little tantrum Hillary told the media to throw, let's get back to talking emails and foundation…"

Goddamn, could Trump's strategy this whole time been to be as provocative as possible so Shillary's team will burn themselves out early on, desensitize the public to everything hurled at him, and essentially leave them with no attack points come crunch time because they already threw everything they could at him months ago?

I mean he's already been Literally Hitler for months and now just recently they've tried to make it like him asking a lady with a crying baby to step outside one of his rallies means he hates babies. They're scraping the bottom of the fucking barrel already.

Every fucking move he makes, even the questionable ones, I honestly have no idea if he's just winging it or it's yet another well crafted part of one of his infinitely complex keikakus.

As another user stated in another thread, Trump seems to be dealing his hand from a similar deck of that of Nobunaga of Owari.

That should just read "muslime glory hole"

Last vocal nevertrumper has been voted out and Ryan is on track to lose his primary after Nehlen somehow got an infusion of cash and synced perfectly with Trump's talk about cuck RINOs #refugeeswelcome stance.

Long Knives NOW

Maybe, but he hasn't got a jewish name or a visibly jewish phenotype.

Do quakers do it? I think he might be one of those weirder christians.

Hi, CTR. We see you.

I fail to understand why you idiots attempt to manipulate opinion here.

Checked for excellent taste in manga.

Trump is the real life Guts slaying the oligarchy apostles.

Details please.

I can't remember the exact details, But Nobunaga of Owari earned the moniker "fool of owari" by purposely acting like an incompetent ass in order to be overlooked by his family and peers. He did shit like interrupting his father's funeral, to making his own clothes with only one sleeve and using "garish" patterns.

He did all of this, before then seizing power of Owari for himself, then taking on and crushing Imagawa. Then he went on to nearly unify all of Japan before one of his officers, Mitsuhide, betrayed him at Honnoji.

Next week comes traitor Ryan. Can't wait for that.

"God" is a proper noun you fucktard.

bump for chess