Alright boys..It finally happening. Tonight I am taking my buddy's cock in my ass for the first time...

Alright boys..It finally happening. Tonight I am taking my buddy's cock in my ass for the first time. I am nervous and lots of questions. Will it hurt, should he wear rubber or cum in my ass? Will it make me cum if he hits my prostate?
Any tips to make it more pleasurable?
He is a good friend for 10 yrs so I know he is disease free. We have been swapping bjs but now I am finally taking the plunge!

fag

I wonder how bad it hurts

death to gays

Lucky bastard

no.

you should prepare by putting things in there first

Make sure he bus you dinner first. Don't be a sleep slut.

*Cheap

I'm drunk

Enjoy your AIDS.

nope.

I read you are supposed to push out like your taking a shit when the cock is going in. Helps ease the pain

Actual advice just in case you are not baiting.

IRL faggot here. If done properly it doesn't hurt.

It can hurt, but it doesn't always. It hurts more if you worry about it, so try not to. (Yes, I know this is not how that works, but it's hard to advise you better than that.) Getting stretched out good beforehand can help; most people say three fingers is where you want to be before he sticks it in. Use way more lube than seems necessary.

You will probably not cum just from him hitting your prostate. You still need to build up a rhythm for that, and it's only gonna work hands-free if you're seriously into it. Many guys, especially their first few times, actually find it quite difficult to maintain an erection while getting fucked. This is despite the fact that they're enjoying it quite a bit; there's just some kind of odd reaction the body has that can cause premature deflation.

If you know you can trust his status, let him cum in you. God, it feels good.

This has never worked for me. Might be because I have a hemorrhoid problem, though?

Horrible advice, you are what is wrong with the country.

Oh, regarding the pain: it can vary a great deal. Sometimes your butthole just doesn't want to fucking cooperate. Do NOT encourage him to power through it if there's a sharp sting. That one's not gonna go away. A dull ache might be something you can put up with though, and even if it doesn't completely go away it can feel nice. Seriously though, if it stings, do NOT fucking ignore it. You will cry like a goddamn baby after one more inch.

The way he describes the situation, I don't think they're boning anyone else.

A condom can still be desirable. You do poop from there after all. But seriously, come on now… Your first time should be special.

Are you a woman?

no, but maybe my butthole is

faggot

it's almost like this is a thread about a guy receiving anal sex

faggot, leave this website

why

I hate faggots

yeah, but I don't give a shit about your dumbass opinion

I am very upset by that picture sir, and I am definitely going to leave forever because you have posted it. I see now that this is a straight board for straight men.

faggot, pull the dick out of your ass

Gay ppl always show up where they're not welcome

So, since one has obviously never been in your asshole, can I assume that we're welcome there?

did you even read what you just wrote? or the post you're responding to?
jump off a cliff

no u faggot i would break your arms and legs if you came anywhere near my ass

Breaking news penises welcome in Gay-J's butthole!

there's a board for this kinda thing you know

>>>/cuteboys/

Op here. Thank you for the advice. He managed to get most of his dick in but I felt the sharp pain so I told him to stop. Yea that shit hurt haha. He was real cool about it. Just cleaned his dick then I let him use my mouth like a little pussy

Dude it is just sex.. why are you nervous? You guys have already suck each other off.
Takes a bit to get use too and lube. And ffs always where a fucking condom. What is up with the social stigma with condoms?

You got a sharp pain cause you tensed up and you tight af. Grab a moderately sized dildo and practice. And don't let him go all the way in at first.. You'll get there.

Start with lite dicks…Young boys would work

Holy shit where does it all go?

Good tips here..This k I want some butt sex