Importance of Monogamy

Title says it all. Many "science" websites regularly post articles saying how polygamy works better with humans. Why is this false, and how do children born into these households end up?

Other urls found in this thread:

pnas.org/content/103/36/13271.full
archive.is/wgGQu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Polygamy is for chimps and gorillas. There's a reason humans are the only species to develop spoken language and higher intelligence. Sage for slide thread

I'm gonna say that the sample sizes are small, and the experiments don't take into account cultural and long term mental and sociological results. How many of those poly parent kids end up depressed and suicidal, how many struggle to find deep love?

Another thing is I feel like the science would back up that most of the better off "poly" households are low income ones that traditionally were made up of extended family, and use the Leftists sexual revolution as justification for having a sexually active household of multiple parents, instead of a generational group of varying life experiences.

I think if you compared poly families to naturally occurring multigenerational homes, the ones with parents and grand parents Co raising children would end up with much more well adjusted Individuals that value personal freedom and hard work, instead of gibsmedat and muh programs.

Why sage? This is a valid and important discussion. Also cite your sources that monogamy invented language. That's an absurd leap into the dark.

Monogamy is key in forming stable family units and in harnessing the productive power of the male population
Without that guarantee of access to "breeding rights", society starts to collapse in on itself as most of the male population drops out and decides on violence as an acceptable means to get breeding rights

First, we are already living something far worse that polygamy, second, that shit is against polygyny that is just a way to fix population numbers in very extreme situations, third, the want white males to become trans and be part of harems.

In a polygamic system, there'll be a significant number of lonely betas with no women and children, and therefore, little investment in society. But with monogamy, they have a greater interest in the long-term well-being of their society, as they have children to take care of.

Just stop and look how fucking confusing that chart is

poor kenji

You can see Kenji's face. It's that what am i doing with my life face.

That's burch tier

Would say /thread.

My hypothesis is that the proscription of violence will always precede the normalization of pedo/incest/bestiality. In other words, normalizating polygamy and homosexuality is as far it can possibly go before betas start blowing peoples' heads off en masse.

You’re kidding. No one would do that.

kenji looks like a hapa too

such cases

That image reads like quite the stretch. I'm gonna need some sources and citations before I can assume its argument to be anywhere near legitimate.

Which "numerous studies" is the poster talking about?

you are literally me……………

This being Holla Forums the poster probably misinterpreted a study or two and then used his bias to decide on what he should write about.

Oh how I miss the days where "cause God said so" was as valid as "a new study by experts said so". The average person cares not for science or what actually is better for them, they care about having someone to point to as the ultimate authority on a matter.

pnas.org/content/103/36/13271.full

I found my love in that land.

And an archive, just in case.
archive.is/wgGQu

We are already into that and we have a big number of betas from certain races.

monogamy>polygyny>polygamy>reality

Being serious, polygamy with a strong ban on all form of prostitution will be a big improvement.

CANCER

me too
but realise you will never have her in this land
you are stuck in this shithole full of jews niggers and muds
you won't ever have any superpower or cast a spell of fireball down on your enemies
you won't ever have your wife waiting you after a long bloody battle to greet you , hug you , relax you and be greatfull you are still alive
you won't ever have her then lay with you and live every day with her like it's the last

>>>/oven/
Schlomo, I'll make some ash out of you.

Being serious, degenerates like you will burn.

Polygamy is for muslims. It results in Super Chads making harems and leaving young sexually frustrated men with no waifus bombing places. Harem-based society only works with an insane gender ratio.

Because what you want is a generation raised by single mothers and absent fathers too busy chasing pussy so that they can be brainwashed into homosexuality and hating their race by the marxists. Go back to the oven, Goldberg.

Monogamy is a female trait.
When you ignore sex differences as you are doing "what is best for HUMANS?" you give away your internalization of Cultural Marxist/feminist ideology.

Men and women have competing reproductive strategies, despite being the same species. Polygamy benefits the furtherance of a man's genes, monogamy of a woman's.

I bet you hate shimapan as well, you colossal fucking waste of space.

Read again tards, i am against polygamy, but is a fact that we are already living something worse.

So your response is to settle for something still unacceptable?

Striped panties are alirght, but striped stocking are cancer. They're just way too gaudy. Stockings are already eye catching enough in a solid color, adding stripes makes you look like you have mental illness.

Family stability is better with humans. That is adequately proven. 87% of human cultures practice polygamy and an even higher percentage have some kind of polygamy that is exclusively for elites. White people have historically had an affinity for monogamy, but in situations where polygamy has been tried (like Utah, pre-statehood) it has worked out very well.

The bad thing about the diagram you posted is the casual nature of the relationships and the fact that sex is being pursued hedonistically and promiscuously rather than in the context of a loving marriage. One man with multiple wives wouldn't be a problem.

very quit teh opposite
chads only occur when woman have a choice, in muslim societies they most certainly have not
from the old alpha/beta terminology, muslim societies are more accurately described as a succesfull gamma revolution
who has status and power in islam, the strongest goat herder, to my knowledge they don't even have any cultural sporting/physical events besides horsemanship
but who does hold power is the imam and the village chief, who then plan their dynasties, but trading their marriable offspring as cattle

the downside of this system is of course the massive inbreeding

Now Lino, left down corner gets AIDS because he's a faggot, and look how it fucking spreads!

Sherman barely dodges the bullet from count it 3 direction! Does he feel lucky?!

Not exactly, check numbers please, like 2 -3 centuries ago the numbers of the classic caucasoids, negroids and mongoloids were like 33% of each, then, after all this shit started at a global scale caucasoids numbers dissapeared, asian numbers grow with a smaller genetic pool but blacks were increased in every sense if we dont count pigmey/negritos.

Now that facts are presented tell me about a real solution please, this world is filled with humans and caucasoids arent a problem.

Lately I thought about this and I quickly came to the conclusion that I wouldn't want her to suffer this world because the pain would be unbearable, so I'm here physically alone to watch the world burn and be reborn. Just remembering her likeness has been a boon. Having parted for a mere lifetime, our reunion will be grand nonetheless.

With polygamy that situation never lasts very long, because the genes that make men into "lonely betas with no women and children" get bred out of the population fast. In 2016 we have all the social suffering of polygamy without any of the eugenic benefits.

(In fact, beta losers will suffer less because one high-status man can dominate the attention of far more women when he doesn't have to marry the harem, support them, and give them children.)

This is another aspect of the issue - chances are in a strictly polygamist society loneliness is going to be exported. Less than 100% of the male population will be needed to marry 100% of our women, allowing other men to push back against inferior genetics.

Sense at last.

Blame leftists for creating this monter, we have a serious problem and China took measures for it and we are forced to take them too.

This.

Also the 80\20 split, 80%of females choosing 20% of males, has been observed in both okcupid analytics and the genomes of extant humans. Serial monogamy has been the human compromise for eons - the females try to lock down the males, and child-rearing can be shared in early childhood, but once the child/children are not ultra vulnerable, the male seeks a new partner. It's been observed in extant hunter gatherer groups more often than other family/social organization strategies. I'm not prescribing it as ideal, but it appears to be a workable compromise of the two competing reproduction strategies.

i still don't know if i am reborn or reborn with her even
my dreams are becoming weirder and weirder and more realistic each time
i remember all of them
maybe all we Holla Forumsacks are comrades from some other world
we came here to help purge this one in a request from some old guy named adolph who visited our realm and asked for us
we stepped forward
we were born in this new world
we were split apart and had no memmories of each other
probably a small army of brave hardfaced bastards bringing justice to the universe, eternal chasers of kikes
but in this new world we don't have our sword

This is from the rare cases i would prefer to be the
THAN BEING IN THIS CLUSTERFUCK OF DISASTER

Dont worry, Clintons are paying every cent they destroy.

What you are actually looking at there is patriarchal clan organization. Y-DNA is passed down from father to son in clans, and when clans go to war it is likely that almost all of the men in the losing clan will die (or at least, not reproduce). The result is that Y-DNA lineages have a much higher extinction rate than mtDNA lineages.

If the human population is distributed 1/10 in favour of men and stays that way forever then yes polygamy is great.

Well, we have too many blacks right now, China is fixing the problem with asians, but we still have the problem with caucasoids, from a very simplistic point of view the solution is taking the women from big numbers.

It's not wasted money if you spend it on hookers, user.
I anticipate hookers will be my main source for sex once I get enough money.
I've an attractive personality but no social circle and no friends and I don't cold approach so maybe it will change (maybe soon?) but hookers are probably the most useful employees in a nation tbh.

We r9k now.

The thing is, you have to have a supremely terrifying incitiments and laws to avoid having the lonely men who won't be able to breed (which is one of the most fundamental desires any mammal has), to doing the absolute logical thing if that is the case of no women for them, them being left it. And that is to bash the few guys heads in and take their women.

Basically, you will make the once great western civilisation into full decay. Kinda like it is now.

WELL FUCK

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

If you want a monument, look around. The evidence is so obvious that anyone who doesnt recognize it should be killed on the spot

What am I missing?

I will spell it out for you

Someone needs to give Kenji a quick merciful death.

Polygamy is shit tier. So is polyandry or poly anything. In a polyandrous society a few high ranking males hog all the females. In the end end what happens is that a good chunk of males have no partners. This creates serious problems in society. Men without access to sex or a relationship don't have any connection to the society their in. After a while they loose the desire to contribute.

There's a reason why even Islam which allows polygamy limits it to 4 wives.

Sam H as in Sam Hyde?

Probably Sam Harris

the atheist cuck? he's always clean shaven

Asexuality is master race, the rest is cattle

For breeding we should use machines and pick up only the best genetics

Oh look, this thread again…

I swear you're the same fucking (((guy))) doing your weekly polygamy shilling.

Every single society that moved past the fucking potato stage required monogamy to work.

Monogamy advances civilizations because it focus on quality of offspring instead of quantity.

It is that fucking simple.

Also, go fucking kill yourself for even entertaining the idea of polygamy, because you're either a nigger or a kike.

Remember to sage.

That picture reminds me of an illustrated version of that one old post where a guy finds his teenaged sister's whore diary.

I never saved it, but you know the one I mean.

Yeah, let slide muslims traditions being forced.

Polygamy will mean that the baseline of the society will stop being the nuclear family, but the entire house. Polygamy will mean that there will be excess men in a society - and there will be a lot of them (depending on the upper cap of wives). Due to this, mothers and families will want their sons get married - so they usually arrange one. Bell curve means that this makes cousin marriages the easiest, and far more common than in monogamous societies. Islamic world never recovered from Genghis Khan, with the exception of Ottomans and Persia (both of whom limited the number of wives).

Monogamy is christcuck tier. The only thing that is important is that a child has a mother and a father that take active part in the upbringing. Multiple wives in theory could be a good thing as long as it's a reasonable number. Maybe multiple men would also work in some societies, maybe it would give a son multiple good role models. Even a wife cucking her husband would probably be better for a child than a single mother because we know that single mothers are statistically terrible for the child.