Board is becoming mootchan2.0

thanks fags

Yea one or two good quality pedo threads is enough to scratch that itch…It's getting outta hand now

let's face it

4chan isn't really that bad if you're willing to go from a turd of a board to another turd of a board filled with even more turd

jim is a hypocrite liar

he is using Holla Forums to shill for kushner kikes literally makes fun in the 404 error massages about his hi-jack of Holla Forums

the pizzagate drama is scam to get trump elected. pizzagate core members are working for trump.

some evidence: epstein was only jailed for over 1 year

We've had this sort of thread since fucking

2 0 1 4

Every time, since we first fucking came to this shithole, idiots much like yourself started crying 'w-w-w-we're becoming cuckchan you guise!1!'

Shut up. Shut the fuck up. Try having a look at what 4chan's Holla Forums is like right and then tell me this place is worse. I'll wait.

nigger, listen here, nothing you said absolves the value of criticism

Did I fucking say that, you disingenuous cunt? Yes, this place is shit, but a dip in quality does not equal 'muh cuckchan'. Shut up.

he is molesting that Filipino woman, not cool.

m8 that is exactly what you said

No it fucking isn't. Learn some God damned reading comprehension.

trips GET

oh wow, this site became slow

too early

whatever, im getting those numbers

fags, i got em

Oh fuck you. Read what I said again, cunt. What I said was that since this place first grew, we've been saying 'cuckchan 2.0' and it's never been true before. It still isn't true now. Yes, this place is fucking terrible and cancer-ridden, but it still isn't worse than 4chan.

Checked.

Holla Forums was never good in the first place

virus detected.

Good point. You're shitty shoop of a shitty paint is way better. You do realize paint has a text function, right?

You are aware that I didn't make that picture, because I'm such a useless fuck that I would never, ever make OC. I'm pretty sure I took that picture off of /sp/ in 2015.

Mew mew bigots,

we turning this place into second reddit!

So, you criticize memes but don't make any yourself? Are you aware of how pretentious that is? Also, your sentence structuring is atrocious. I think the chans may have broken yuo.

If I see that nigger cat one more fucking time!

I don't criticise memes, I criticise one specific, especially retarded meme.

Also, we're all broken.