So what did everyone think about the new Rick and Morty episode?

So what did everyone think about the new Rick and Morty episode?

Fuck off >>>Holla Forums

The Doc Brown wannabe is proven to be an unredeemable asshole who planned every single thing from the start (even the moments where he briefly pretended to be human) for the sake of tasting some shitty Disney sauce from the 90s and ends up fucking literally everyone in existence for his own irrational greed, which his counterparts warned his autistic grandchildren about but they refused to listen because "muh grampa!". Only redeemable thing about this shit was that they went out of their way to tell the audience that this guy should in no way be thought of as a hero, a necessity considering how much redditfags idolize this jew banker wannabe who is essentially reddit incarnate.

I lost interest when they went the "Look at how inclusive our writers are!" route.

that's funny, considering how Rick the embodiment of what every user aspires to be like.

I think it was a good episode, although I'm sick of how they treat Jerry like shit while Summer is way more boring.
There's one gimmick that I really like on that show is when they have a character that continues to talk while he's in the background (like in the 9/11 flashback).

Speak for yourself /tg/.

Whole point of the ep was basically just shitting on an innocent guy while his family is ruined by a literal psycho who has an unnatural control over his daughter (feels like she almost wants to fuck him) and grandkids. Even the kid fucking says that the old geezer is literally evil incarnate who should never be admired.

*BUURRRRP* "God's not real Morty"
"L-life is pointless Morty, your *URP* parents are fucking idiots"
"W-wake up fucking sheeple, everybody is an idiot but me"
"WUBALABADUBDUB POOPY DOOP FUCK SHIT"
"mmmm get schwifty"

A. It's shit just like the rest of the show.
B. It screwed over the objectively better show.
C. >>>Holla Forums

Rick is just like me; Intelligent, nihilistic and got a wicked sense of humour.

Some memes were made to last.

I actually liked Rick as a character, but this premiere's ending just really showed that everything I knew about this guy is a vile lie.

And that "9 more seasons" crap at the end just makes me realize that they want this to be another Simpsons. Keep running it into the ground until it becomes a filthy and hateable zombie.

Also >>>Holla Forums

The joke was that there probably (hopefully not god please no) won't be 9 more seasons.
Rick as a character works around the ideas of the multiverse but the theory hasn't been proven yet, as someone who molted out of the nihilist phase and found that life as painful as it is is actually wonderful I can't take the character seriously. To me he's just Reddit.

I enjoyed it.

I took it as a Community reference (6 seasons and a movie).

More like a disgusting ambition. Face it. Everyone in the industry now just wants to last as long as possible and make as much money off an easily marketable namebrand as they can.

Well what do we have here…

I was pissed that it stole Samurai Jack's time slot.

What does this even mean?

means that you need to get out reddit

I know that feel bro

JUST

… get Holla Forums out of here

Now thats a feel I can relate with.

I gotta wait another week to see samurai jack after getting excited to see it prior, and had the same episode on for hours in the background, and of course whatever backstory you thought you saw turned out to be bullshit again

Not an explanation.

The ending really made Rick into an unlikable name dropping asshole.

And with that I'll stick with season one.

I actually found the ending really funny with how far they took Rick being a crazy asshole. The whole rant felt adlibbed and was the best part of an otherwise boring episode featuring more FAMILY DRAMA and plot that didn't matter.

Literally reddit: the post.

objectively reddit: the post

Collectively reddit: the posts.

Literally 9gag: the post

Yeah, I didn't understand the reason for that. The best April Fools they did was make a fake Toonami run that actually brought Toonami back. This April Fools was rerunning a terrible cartoons new episode. Not clever or funny in the least.

I'd rather watch that Nickelodeon April Fool's where they show the still image of a jar of Mayo from Rocko's Modern Life and you saw tweets of millennial's not getting the joke. Much funnier than Rick and Morty.

Wow dude, you're so fucking cool! I bet you get all the hot e-pussy right? That's totally rad man… How do I joi your secret club?

figuratively reddit: the post

I have legitimately never browsed 9gag

If you ever sat through an entire episode of this and didn't figure out that it's low level fake nerd pandering with narcissistic writers attributing their idealized selves into the characters, you're clearly a low grade media consumer with poor discernment and taste and nothing you do at this point is gonna help you.

I only could stomach a few minutes of a single episode before I literally couldn't take it anymore. Not even jumping on the hate bandwagon here, just how it is.

I didn't say I enjoyed the episode, just the last rant segment. That is what the show should be all the time, Rick being a mad scientist lunatic with Morty along for the ride on their misadventures. Not this family plot shit where they try and make us care about Beth and Jerry. The format of just Rick and Morty causing havoc would have been enough.

Srsly?

This.
The family should have been minor characters, focusing on them was a huge mistake and makes large portions of the show boring.

I love how deep this show is…

Materialism not even once

It's true

morty's original family gets killed by being turned to ice and no one talks about it at all

TITS

reddit the show

Ever the contrarians.
Gee I wonder how long it is until Holla Forums starts saying filthy frank is reddit humour, and the prequels are for reddit.

Either you're seriously having us for a ride in which case I congratulate you, or you're genuinely this oblivious.

The resident weebs already made sure you can't talk about FF in a positive light anymore because he got too much under their skin, so they started using the fact that he created the virulent cancer that was Harlem Shit as an excuse to call him "normalfag humor" even though 99% of those who saw it have never seen a second of him since.

And with regards to the Prequels? Reddit finally hopped on it. We've been praising them for months, years even, and now they've dug into it and started lifting random quotes which are all right on their own but are outright abusing them for the cause of "epic memz xd"

Am I not supposed to revel in Morty's kikish kvetching? I know Dan Harmon is a hop, skip, and a jump away from going full Whedon, but I do enjoy the first few seasons of Community and Rick and Morty.

who the hell thought it was a good idea to have a cartoon character that burps in every other sentence?

not even close to this often

Every time its the same thing with you shits. If you wanna defend your reddit-tier crap, then defend it instead of bitching why no one circlejerks with you.

That's what we get for letting Holla Forums shit on this board.

Hello reddit.

Even Morty himself no longer gives a fuck and they still wanna help this homicidal and clearly irrationally insane old man despite it all and the fact that he confessed that he cares about nothing other than controlling people and getting his way. I expected the granddaughter to actually give a fuck and realize that she's defending a monster considering that the people she thinks are her brother and grandpa are actually doubles who killed her actual family.

Also I know a lot of you Holla Forumsacks like this Futurama wannabe and think its ultra redpilled despite the obvious, so I can't wait until it hits you all so hard that your precious show hates your guts and will eventually do something to fuck you over: Hopefully then you'll stop being such blindly devoted shills.

Sage because this is fucking Holla Forums-tier.

I'm not explaining you a thing. I'm telling you to go back to reddit