Hilllary Clinton involved with Libyan genocide

Hilllary Clinton involved with Libyan genocide.

How does she have the black vote again?

Other urls found in this thread:

blacklistednews.com/WIKILEAKS_–_Hillary_Supplied_Cash,_Weapons_&_Tanks_to_Al-Qaeda_to_Kill_Gaddafi_&_Ship_Weapons_for_Terror/53294/0/38/38/Y/M.html
archive.is/RIRB8
themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/wikileaks-hillary-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda-to-kill-gaddafi-ship-weapons-for-terror/
archive.is/JFhHc
truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-email-hillary-clinton-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda/
archive.is/LTZ8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Alex Jones is wrecking it this year.

shit i may have been wrong about Hillary

Daily reminder that Peter Thiel funded Jonestein's buddy, Gary Franchi's SuperPAC.

I guess I'm taking the Hill Pill™.

They're afraid.

Because niggers are FUCKING STUPID and have no agency or thought processes at all?

Jonestein is afraid too. That's why he went from comparing Trump to Hitler to supporting him.

Jones swooned when Trump did a long interview with him.

Nobody gives Alex the time of day. Trump did, and he treated him with respect. He also promised to do another interview immediately after taking the presidency.

Please stop

Nope, it's all business. His listeners backed Trump and he saw that Randlet was a dead end.

But autistic infotards like you want to believe the penis juice salesmen only operates and the purest of intentions.

SORRY JUDEN, I'M RIDING THE FUCKING SURGE OF LION ENERGY GIVEN TO ME BY SUPER MALE VITALITY I DON'T HAVE TIME TO ARGUE WITH YOU PROPERLY

If you are a shill, please report that your methods have only propelled me to purchase Jones products.

I WILL BE A GOD WITH BRAINFORCE OH SHIT I HEAR JUNGLE DRUMS NIGGER AWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOUR ORDER HAS BEEN RECEIVED
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PURCHASE!

Your order # is: 100216936.

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

EAT SHIT FUCKER I'M SUCKING DOWN SNAKE OIL

That advertisment on the end is so irritating.

I've been trying to talk about this for months, but people don't seem to care. I'm no nigger lover, but I don't necessarily want (((ISIS))) and Boko Haram going around genociding Africans.

.>>7003130
I am alright with it as long as he helps trump win POTUS then we string him up for the snake oil sales man he is.

Uhmm i think you need to lay off spray paint fumes

gibs

Total Media Cointrol

*Control

ftfm

top lel

fug now I have to vote for hillary

Hillary is actually more racist than Trump behind closed doors. People just don't look very far.

i think saying Hollywood is ran by Arabs is one of the most completely fucking genius things Jones has ever done. Think about it. If you say Jews run Hollywood people just roll their eyes and call you an anti-semite, but if you tell them that Arabs run Hollywood, they might just google "who runs Hollywood" and then you've got them without having to admit to wrongthink yourself.

this is sadly true, though I don't think she has much good to say about ordinary whites either

Maybe racist is the wrong term since she's as sociopath as you can get. If she hates everyone that isn't her equally, it's not racism.

it is a modified form of Socratic questioning.

Alternatively, it's an outright lie to protect his overwhelmingly Jewish investors.

Have you ever heard the audio? That obviously wasn't his goal.

When are you cucks going to realize that Jonestein isn't, and will never be, your friend?

One of his major affiliates, or whatever… is "Genesis Radio", a religious based media empire.

And talking about the chosen, badly, to bible thumpers, is bad for the radio buisiness.

Gaddafi was the greatest leader in Africa, and she killed him.

Buy niggers don't care. They just know that she will bring the gibs.

Hillary Supplied Cash, Weapons & Tanks to Al-Qaeda to Kill Gaddafi & Ship Weapons for Terror

blacklistednews.com/WIKILEAKS_–_Hillary_Supplied_Cash,_Weapons_&_Tanks_to_Al-Qaeda_to_Kill_Gaddafi_&_Ship_Weapons_for_Terror/53294/0/38/38/Y/M.html
archive.is/RIRB8

themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/08/04/wikileaks-hillary-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda-to-kill-gaddafi-ship-weapons-for-terror/
archive.is/JFhHc

truepundit.com/wikileaks-leaked-email-hillary-clinton-supplied-cash-weapons-tanks-to-al-qaeda/
archive.is/LTZ8E

Cointrol sounds more appropriate really.

This is what happens when you let those Berenstain Universe fags run amok with meme magic, you get crazy shit like this.

Seriously you'd think that CTR would be trying to push the fact that Hillary is way more racist than Trump on Holla Forums to try to get us to vote for her. Honestly she's killed more niggers, mudslimes, and probably spics than Trump ever did or will.

/thread
I don't see how a nigger genocide is a bad thing