The oldest things you have saved

The oldest things you have saved

how do you find the oldest file in your folders

A few of these files are fucked; one has an origin date of 01/01/1970, but i'm FAIRLY sure this is the second thing i ever saved. First one is a Gorillaz screensaver.

seems legit

1/1/1970
1/1/1980
11/27/1999
1/1/2000
2/12/2000

no fucking clue why

The oldest thing I have saved is your mom

I've heard of this sort of silliness, but not tried it myself
I think I'd make an outfit in advance: it would be lightweight (cool) clothes that were normal colors on the outside, but the insides would be the same browns as the pyramid stones. Sneak off somewhere and flip the clothes inside-out, instant camouflage

anyway, back on topic–
pic related is pretty old. prolly not the oldest thing I've got tho

–also, why does I always fail the first capcha, but never the second?… is there scams afoot? are we solving capchas for some other site perhaps?,,,,

what is illegal in this pic?

TWIN PEAKS PREMIERE WHEN?!

a pair of your mom's panties

climbing the pyramids

oh shit, I didn't even realize the guy was on another pyramid

fuck you

Becky meets superklitty.webm is too large to upload.

Amazing, considering I ripped it from Usenet nearly 20 years ago

the 1/1/1970 one would be because the unix epoch was 1/1/1970, not sure about the other ones

Nope
Nope
Doubt it; I don't remember owned being a thing until around 2005
Cockmongler was after 2000, though the base image may have originated from that time period
That last one may be legit, everything looks right for the turn of the millennium and reverse image search didn't work at all. Also I need moar of that. I don't care if this girl is in her mid 30s or early 40s now, I need MOAR

I've lost my bee folder more than once. Here is my current oldest

kek

nice digits

I was bracing for tranny impact the whole time
I'm not sure if I should be happy or sad (pic related)

damn son, where did that one come from? Didn't think Photoshop Phriday started until around 2000.

All these pics worked well against pedos in the past. Maybe it is time to bring 'em all back. 8/b/ has become cancer again. Halfchan refugees? I don't think that is the whole story. Sad, but true.. The pedos are ruining this site yet again. They're probably FBI pedos; at least that is my theory. Enjoy the pics! At least they qualify as "old" enough!

Speaking as a pedo I'm not really too sure why these would work well to deter pedos, do you mean sensitive newfags? Those are the antipedos, though.

Holy fuck, myspace.com what a joke

This is the first image ever sent on the internet. I saved it.

I doubt it had the commentary when it was sent for the first time

also, 2 > 1 > 4 > 3

Pretty sure you are right.

Lets not jump to conclusions, a lot of weird stuff has happened