What is best vegetable and why is it broccoli?

What is best vegetable and why is it broccoli?

broccoli is good, but it's no kale

MEME VEGETABLE

doesn't make it taste any less amazing

The best vegetable isnt a vegetable, its a fruit

>>>/rel/1690

uncooked tomatoes are fucking nasty

you never had fresh cherry tomatoes or your tongue is broken

how fresh are we talking here? I mean, I don't live next door to a tomato farm but I've had some in-season cherry tomatoes from the store

This is why I come here. Good thread.
Polite sage since I'm adding nothing to the discussion.

Indeed, motherfucker

And, some people are genetically indisposed towards broccoli; they find it bitter tasting.

Not me, though; I love all of the crunchy bug bits that lend it some texture.

this is why I wash my veggies before eating them

Because whatever texture you want from it, depending on how you cook it; if you boil it, it can be slightly tough (if you underdo it) or more soft (if you overdo it). If you roast it long enough, it becomes crisp and crunchy. You can roast a whole head of broccoli and easily make it the main part of your meal. What a unique and versatile vegetable.

fresh tomato and cucumbers are the best. cooked broccoli tastes and smells like shit

got to get them from somewhere

Activated almonds are pretty good.

what do you mean by activated?

Reminder that if you steam your brocoli/brussels sprouts you enjoy letting other men fuck your wife. Roasted vegetables are god tier

he means that his almonds have been activated for maximum nutrition and flavor

activated how?

You haven't eaten broccoli unless you have eaten charred broccoli.
Toss broccoli in a bit of peanut oil so they are all coated. Put into a very hot (500F/260C) oven for 12-14 minutes. Best flavor.

you're not woke enough for me to tell you

Almonds contain carcinogens. When you 'activate' something you remove the carcinogens.

OFFICIAL VEGETABLE POWER RANKINGS

𝔼𝕃𝔻𝔼ℝ 𝔾𝕆𝔻 𝕋𝕀𝔼ℝ

God Tier

Pretty Good Tier

POWER GAP

Shit Tier

POWER GAP

"If accidentally ingested, immediately call the Poisons Information Hotline" Tier

Someone who lies immobile, unaware, unthinking, and unable to take care of themselves as their inaction steadily brings them closer to death would be considered a vegetable, yes? And they're delicious when cut up and roasted.

You may know it as a rutabaga.

🌢>all other vegetables

I think you're more of a πŸ† guy

Heretic.

Motherfucker, I have a greenhouse, and every single year I grow some Chocolate Cherry tomatoes.

Because they're prolific as hell, and the taste of the fruit is reminiscent of Black Krim.

Why? Just eat them raw and dip them in ranch.