Halfchan Mods are Compromised

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83945252/#83945252

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/83979179/#83979179

Cucks.

Someone tell me how to change my IP?

Don't know if stupid, new or plain silly

They've been compromised for many years, newfag

Inb4 IP is someone else's.

There is hardly a point in going there anymore. I go sometimes to drop redpills, but at this point the board is not even political discussion anymore, it's been converted by CTR into an anti-trump hellhole. Even non-trump discussion is now impossible because the liberals blow up into hysterics and derail the thread if you post independent opinions. I got warned for reporting a thread that just said "Holla Forums BTFO" and then 20 minutes later got a week ban for reporting a thread that just said "is trump even white?" They're starting to bleed into this board as well. I guess this is how it will ultimately end as we shift into a mob-ruled shariah serfdom.

didn't have to read anything else
All I can say is, NO SHIT YOU IDIOT. Why do you think this place is even used?

Sorry. WAS even used. This place sucks too now.

I wish that moot would quit google and go back to 4chan, the mods over here are bigger faggots than the ones over at halfchan

Too bad I'm not playing Pokemon go because I just found a slowpoke

Who do you think ruined 4chan in the first place, in an attempt to get some used up pussy?

I'd say we really need WT Snacks back but even he became a liberal faggot.

You are correct this place is absolute trash. Cripplekike really fucked everyone in the end by giving out BO status to his IRC buttbuddies.

At least the mods here allow digging threads.

wait let me laugh at you

Nice ip.

wew

Also, niggers are feral apes and kikes are behind everything. News at 11.

Check out 8ch board. Full to the brim with 4chan concern.

Welcome to 2014, here's your purple and green hoodie.

IIRC moot sacked most of his mods and made the survivors give him scans of their drivers' licenses so they definitely are compromised.

Fuck off nigger

you wish, its just one of your loser reddit users from cuckchan showing up on this board making more threads.

if anything shut up about 4chan and move operations here, or go back to being cucked by your tumblr mods.

No fucking shit?

cry about it over there, faggot

yeah sure they aren't fucking faggots

They've always been shit imo.

Also

kek

You need to leave and never come back.

Who am I, some babysitter to you? If you see it, then report it, not bitching constantly

knew it

share your halfbans prints.

I collect them

Please don't act surprised when you're also banned from here.

Get this shit off the front page.

So cuckchan's "Holla Forums" is just their version of Holla Forums?

We went to Holla Forums BECAUSE halfchan mods are compromised. This doesn't warrant a thread, cause anyone here knows it already

You can still see what page it's on.
get it off of there

nigger

Oh my God…

SHARE YOUR BAN PICTURES YOU FUCKING MONGRELS

FILL MY COLLECTION

yet another mass of people leaving 4chan for 8ch
what if this the 26th time this has happened?

are we moving again?

Yes, we are.
I've been spending the past week telling everyone to go to the bunker we designated in January when Next was going to launch.
This (now entirely apparent) 5th Exodus has broke the camel's back.