Nice attack Nadia, Daniel and Ludovic protected the dead corpses from scavengers

The Prom 'on the evening of 14 July. Nadia, Daniel and Ludovic, members of the National Union of paratroopers, tell a night in hell. A night watching the dead and protect the living.

Nadia and Daniel 70. Ludovic is handicapped. Two red berets and a woman in red beret. On the evening of 14 July, they left the Villa Massena, where they had attended the fireworks with other members of the Nice branch of the National Union of paratroopers.

And the truck of death happened on the Prom '. They were there, red berets, white shirts, badges. They were there. And they stayed. To help. Desperately. Try to bring to life the last breaths. Holding hands to those who died out slowly. Ensure the body. Protect vivants.Et dead scavengers and voyeurs. (…)

Here are their stories.
Daniel Ziegler and Nadia Mercier.
Often at night, she dreams that she retains a crazy truck with his hands. She can not … she wakes up. And the nightmare continues. She remembers "the body, children, scavengers …". They have "no thought". They remained "to see if they could help save lives." And they have "found dead, or almost." Their story. The 14th of July. The fireworks that ends.
Nadia and Daniel watched from the terrace of the Villa Massena with other members of the Nice branch of the National Union of Paratroopers (UNP). Then they descended on the Promenade. "We wanted to listen to some music. But, arrived at CUM, had sore feet, we thought we would return. "And 'the truck passed, the body jumped in the air, that was fast."
Daniel is a former para. Nadia, widow of a former para. Red Berets, body and soul. "We have not thought about it, we went to see if we could help," said Nadia simply. She hands are shaking. Eyes that shine too. He takes her hand. And his gaze drowns.
"There were bodies everywhere dislocated, says Daniel. In the middle, a woman was still alive. I tried to revive her. A doctor, who lived opposite, was there. He said, 'Stop, that's it … She died like all the others, all these children … "

"We gave a blanket to a wounded little kid. He was alive. In the arms of his father, "recalls Nadia. "Occasionally, I came and I stroked her back. It was cold. His father went down against him for warmth. He stayed against his son a long time after the baby was dead … "Daniel adds:" It was one of those silences … Dead silence … "

It was broken, he struggles to find the words to "this little girl was dead. He had only her doll. A pink doll beside her. A guy came and took the doll, I fought for taking it back. " He is crying.

So, Nadia continues, "I took the little doll and I slipped under the blanket, all against her, for her to stay with her."

Nadia also tried to stop them.

Source : archive.is/DH2jx

Other urls found in this thread:

fdesouche.com/752863-attentats-de-nice-nadia-daniel-et-ludovic-ont-protege-les-morts-des-pilleurs-de-cadavres
archive.is/o92LD
vid.me/wYQR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Better source since you must pay shekels to read the other one fdesouche.com/752863-attentats-de-nice-nadia-daniel-et-ludovic-ont-protege-les-morts-des-pilleurs-de-cadavres

Jesus fucking Christ can we PLEASE just exterminate these fucking vermin already

Archive : archive.is/o92LD

Only whites have souls

Of course, they don't tell the race of the scavengers but it's not hard to tell and the peoples who protected the corpse were white.

GEEF ONS VLAANDEREN JE WALEN NEGERS

I want to wake up

Not even all whites have souls, most of them are just empty shells.

FRANCE IS NO MORE WHITE ANYWAY

it's too late for France

KILL ALL SHITSKINS

The translations difficult but if im getting the gist of it its that shitskins came out to loot the dead bodies and one even tried to take the dead little girls doll.

Fuckign subhuman filth. The greatest crime ever committed was flooding civilised white countries with these human filth and forcing 'equality' on us.

When the time finally comes for us to retaliate in full, unrestrained, it will be a joyous occasion indeed. I will feel no pity or no remorse. I have no mercy for any of them any more. I see the children as future combatants and the women as broodmares shitting out their fifth column of subhuman vermin. They are setting themselves up for one of the biggest genocides in modern history. Cleansed europa will be built on the unmourned graves of millions of invaders. Fertilizer is their only possible use to europa and that is what they will be - finally feeding the lands that they blighted with their presence.

As for those who conspired to let them in, the punishment we shall mete out on them will be terrible indeed - as befitting of their crimes - and it shall remembered for a thousand generations, standing as a warning to the fate of future traitors and the dangers of false feel good egalitarianism.

Did my best to translate quickly but you got the general idea of the article right.

People still fall for this hoax?

If a truck had really run over a bunch of people, that road would have looked like an abattoir!

Go look at Best Gore if you want to see how fucked up traffic fatalities can get.

This is being spun into "oh the humanity, we are so callous in the modern world".

But we know better. We know what kind of people give that little credence to human life.
They don't only mow our people down in droves, but they will desecrate their bodies also.

It can't come soon enough.

ayy

I did indeed user and its rage inducing. Im pretty jaded and desentitised these days but the image of the little girl and her doll after the nice attack really got to me - and continues to get to me.
I have a little girl and she has the exact same doll.

Thanks for translating and bringing it to our attention. Shit like this needs to be spread far and wide so disgust and resentment grows. Nothing breaks the conditioning as well as sheer horror and disgust. It can jolt folk out of their bluepill state like a fucking lightning bolt.

There is footage of the aftermath with bodies smeared all over the road and a woman folded in half you fucking dolt.

Fuck off with that shit. They hoax WHITE terror not shitskin terror. Shitskin terror causes the media to go into major damage control mode. Why the fuck would they hoax that?

I saw the gore and know people from nice. Muzzies din du nuffin!!!! MUH CRISIS ACTORS

holy fucking shit, that made me feel real rage, we need to kill all these filthy mudshits now and any sympathizers, stealing from dead children!!! I cant express my rage in words.

You can't wake up.
And this ride never ends.

Race War when?

It's already started.

Reminds me of that scene in Patton(the movie) right at the start where dead american soldiers lie on the ground and berebers stripping them naked.

all im saying is the Nazis didn't allow for the looting of corpses

well,

we will make France White again!

Call me degenerate, but they look more nilotic than american niggers.

The first pic is from an American tv drama set in a prison. No idea what the other is.

French media have decided to stop showing the face of the culprits of terrorism.

I don't think they really thought it through.

I want to get off this ride

Based on my experience visiting France I would assume that the would-be-looters were a mix of gypsies and niggers.

You mean actors/mannequins?

Here's what a real truck tragedy looks like :)

vid.me/wYQR

If this is true and the looters are people of vibrant diversity… WHERE IS THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUAD!? WHY AREN'T YOU BUTCHERING THE ANIMALS ALREADY!?