Stop cussing

don't you idiots know it's a sin to cuss do you want to go to hell or are you actually retarded

You are a wee wee sucker, you know that?
Fudge you.

yeah i'm really going to give you my views on this matter, bud
tell the guys at the office to develop some better schemes

stop posting from a handheld computer

you dum dum black person

STOP BEING CHRISTIAN

heck no

Whar "why not both" pic???
Whar???

You fudging dum dum. XD

Lol poo poo face.

POO POO

Lol listen to the OP black person.

POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG POO POO the FROOG

We're already in Hell. What, are we going to go to fucking Double Hell? Eat shit, my dude.

I'm pretty sure all groups can use this word.

Oh fuck you.

Fuck it, I'll take the bait. First, there is NO commandment against foul language. B) You do realize that hell is considered a cuss word, right?

FOOLS! YOU DID NOT HEED THE COMMANDMENTS OF THE LORD! YOUR SOULS ARE NOW DOOMED TO ETERNAL HELLFIRE

So, no change then?