Post pictures of niggers starving and being poor. Nothing amuses me more

Post pictures of niggers starving and being poor. Nothing amuses me more.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Race is a spook and only goes skin deep guise

why would you use a picture of people with albinism to accompany your post

So you can see how they're no different than you

i'm not white m8

Filtered and reported

I prefer niggers that are dead, but this is great too.

Jansey O.O

I hadda buy all dis medsin, so I ain't got shit fo' money, OP.
I starvin' tho!

fugg she's thicc

nice try chaim unfortunately we know about africas wealth and your plan to turn the eu into a failed state via immigration.

nigger

there's nothing to gain from helping or trying to pretend to like them.

Be yourself, be honest, support racial segregation

i like them
i have black friends
honesty employed

Here's a bit showing that even among there own kind there racial bias and down right dirty. never trusty a dirty coon or Scotsman

Yes some can be constructive

Personally I hold them in the same regard as a Jew. useful only at a distance, given power they seek chaos. this is proven. look at south Africa

We are truly two different species and to deny this, is insanity.

Any attribute the modern African pertains to himself, either threw intellect or height is purely a Caucasoid trait and passed down threw mixing.

My disgust is only tantamount to the effects they have on the modern world, and if I have to put up listening to one of these slack jawed urban apes talking.

This is all you're people, be proud.

The link between apes and man I think is purely in front of us and we've simply been to cautious with the level of guilt in society, like when you bring a dog into you're house for work and after many years; you start to feel bad so you give him a bowl and a name.

We cummin to Europe, white boi

Fuck off you degenerate fuck, you pathetic fantasy's of fucking white women are far flung along with the rest of your pathetic kind, you think after Europe the rest of the world will share that view? REALLY. wait for it kid, just wait. cause after you faggots fuck over Europe which was going to happen, "cause america, there's to many separate from tf state" that this will slide, YOU THINK TRUMP IS THE WORST TO COME, or some old lady preaching of protectionism. you wait for it kid. You're designed to be strong and run fast, yeah. we're designed to dominate threw intelligence you minute insignificant fuck. I cannot wait till being a black person is litterally a curse, women wont want you and it'll be worse than now, you wont even be able to have sex with someone who doesn't have aids. all those dirty Arabs, there gonna be your new best friend you dirty fucking coon. BEHOLD THE NATURAL ORDER

ahhhh look, a shill faggot.

who cares

take some time to read a bit you fucking kunt.

Hello Sass

scanning for arguments?

All me

not me>>>7004293
you fucking tool, get the fuck out of here you faggot

can somebody fluent in autism try to explain what he meant by this post?

If you can't simply enjoy something like classic art and take that someone like your self isn't fluent in reading between the lines; just posting shitty pictures of people who they aren't?

can you kill yourself?
WHY ARE YOU HERE?

This is now copypasta, nice trigger words, "kid".

same question for this post too

WEW
is this ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ guy schizophrenic? Terry Davis maybe?

Go back to your hole nigger

trying to compel thought with retardation doesn't beseech much other than more retarded thought.

Yeah? you think so kid? and faggot, learn the context; and if you need to copy shit like that, then I wont even bother wasting my time talking to you.

Dogs have more use than you leftist cucks

What went wrong, guys?

Here just to give you faggots some real material in which you can asses you're retardation levels at hey?

Enjoy faggot

Took you a while to find that huh; can't even hold a debate huh?

p.s you fucker, like I waste my time in \pol\ with faggots like you, bet you're a frequent since you've got saved material.

Here just to give you faggots some real material in which you can asses you're retardation levels at hey?

Enjoy faggots

Took you a while to find that huh; can't even hold a debate huh?

p.s you fucker, like I waste my time in \pol\ with faggots like you, bet you're a frequent since you've got saved material.

Dubs bitch

I love the fact that niggers have a high mortality rate.

Gonna throw this out there?

What has a nigger and a nigger's ancestors ever contributed to society, beyond being brought into it by western innovation and mdoernisation.

They established putting on your clothes backwards as a fashion statement

most blackies are as good as this dog

No content
No point
No argument
Just arrived
Nothing even posted of value to defend what he believes in and lives by?

KILL YOURSELF

Them blackies are trash and a waste of our time, and funny enough i guess this is karma right? now we have to get rid of them or find something for all these doll suckers to do right?

scroll up and have a look faggot;
keep posting your shilly shit
it's all it is
tfw back to posting his shitty pictures of his homo erotic idol

Though i'd continue posting \lit\

niggers have not contributed anything to society, Marxism and infantile sexism.

and one of the most detrimental and personally disgusting forms of music ever to grace this planet.

You're making the trigger words obvious.

when someone keeps posting old shit, they stole from someone else;

Please kill yourself now

niggermusic is a genre of music

can't form a single sentence of his own;

Whole idea and defense is based on stolen images and ideas

Needs trigger words; what happened to copy pasta?
Feeling kind of retarded now huh?
Feeling like a nigger huh?
You want some detergent with that feel?
huh

jazz is gr8 tho, user

Jazz is a CIA psyop
>The next key step came in 1950, when the International Organisations Division (IOD) was set up under Tom Braden. It was this office which subsidised the animated version of George Orwell's Animal Farm, which sponsored American jazz artists, opera recitals, the Boston Symphony Orchestra's international touring programme. Its agents were placed in the film industry, in publishing houses, even as travel writers for the celebrated Fodor guides. And, we now know, it promoted America's anarchic avant-garde movement, Abstract Expressionism
independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html

It's called Raging Animals Performing you fucking autistic fucks

Still posting shitty pictures; seriously just leave
you're just taking up bites now m8

Now you've improved, but be more subtle. Calling someone a nigger isn't an actual insult to confident, educated persons.

"Claps"

STILL POSTING STOLEN SHIT
WOW
NO DIGNITY

Then why would you comment on it, why else would you high light it to make it publicly known that you don't feel anything towards it?

I think you're talking out of ye ass mate

oh my god
i think i'm just enabling mental illness at this point by giving you a (you)
an intelligence agency sponsoring some jazz artists does not make it a psyop
btw if you didn't know, most of the time CIA puts low level people on their payroll like that to use them to advance agenda, the people aren't even aware of it (see: channeled through sources to obscure the real one)

I was trying to help.

welp my points been made, I've drawn out the autistic fucks who casually just come to threads to shill and shit post, despite having an actual brain.

It's been to long since I've posted, I need weed now. these slow tard faggots with there content less posts and stolen material, and complete ignorance for even being able to hide the truth. mannnnnn I fucking hate retards

You're just assfractured about the fact that you've been pretending to like (((art))) which turned out to be a meme designed to fool you. I'd be rationalizing this away as well if I was you.

prolly the lamest shit you could've said

You're posts are not arguments and they have no value.
You suck at posting
and you're content is stolen
Seriously I don't know why you feel compelled to show how pathetic and shallow you are.

I'm not using stolen content and nor do I need it to prove points.

Ciao faggot

Good way to refute the point (by not addressing any of it)

..should we tell him?
do you think he knows?
do you think he even knows?
that that's not an argument?

P.S
Brings up a personal hobby as a point of attack, MAN THE QUALITY OF POSTS HAS GONE TO SHIT< WHAT THE FUCK

top fucking kek

Yeah I do need this joint now, take away the pain of having to show you faggots how to think

Specially this fucken loser

yeah not everyone smokes it all day mate, some of us actually have lives.

It's how we know shit you dumb fuck. man I can't help my self damn

White boi, you're still lame.

Ma bad, I get really shitty when I have to deal with autistic fucks posing as people; facking npc's every where these days

yeah I am white, unlike you niggers who have to propagate anything that pertains to being nonconstructive, weed has other uses than being vegged out over fucking halo you god damn retard

I wonder how many of these you have before you run out?

Yeah I've already had that thought, why i'm smokin this and goin.

Or trying too \;
To many shills

Derealization is real, lay of the drugs.

If you're uninformed of what a npc is by term;
go and have a read about fractal souls you dumb fucking arse wipe

Fuck man, fuck you all
later you fucking cucks fuck me

KILL YOURSELVES

Like this useless thieving faggot

Hard to tell over the internet. /s
Woah, did you just assume my ethnicity?
Now, you're being deceptive. You know damn well you just like to get faded, we isn't psychoactive in a therapeutic way, like shrooms for example.

I am convinced this dude is false flagging Holla Forums to try and make them look retarded

You need to put more effort into these outbursts of yours.

kek, wonder why he didn't respond
rly makes you think

Thread goes silent, once I depart. come from my bliss fall stroll with my pit bull to see it's silent and the shills have stopped using stolen content "namely one" well the other's cease to pick at my statements of which have completely ignored my content and the point of this thread originally was for nigger hate. tfw faggots using counter comments to try and debate white superiority and defend there subclasss, no content to date yet of this thread, nor has one picture been posted to support niggers and there actual use in society besides what we have provided them with, and as I get settled in to my routine enjoyments I think here and ponder the sad exsistence of these low pathetic individuals who have no experience or understanding of anything in the world and think it absurd that someone can have pride for there race and them selves well they support regimes that undermine them and there life, history, family and future. You are a sad lot and I hope this strikes deep,

And I see you sir and up. If you even have the decency to challenge me I employ you cause none of here have any basilisk to do so. and the mere fact you've all gone silent is shear testament to the lack of meaning of you're existence and purpose, I'm merely trying to contructively show and direct the same nature that exsists within those who enjoy these threads and the disgusting hate for people of the central african region and the shlomo's of which use these individuals and turn

faggots like these into shills tools for there propaganda and own control, as once the brain control has been placed and remodelisation has been completed. it's irreversible.

N E W C O P Y P A S T A
E
W
C
O
P
Y
P
A
S
T
A

That's the best comment any of you can come up with?

Shill, really?; nothing else?
Second time you've said that now, should I just screen cap this whole page under image tree to get all of you'res?

OHhh wait that's right you're a pussy without a title

Thirdly, incorrect it would be faggot, yoda says as you've removed certain part's. so YOU"RE THE THIEF HERE TOO HUH>>7004758

go see a psychiatrist

always wanting the last word, can't help living with proof he's a complete fucking retard with no purpose for living huh?

Ha nice try shilomo, now you're going from a mental approach. please GO BACK TO YOU"RE HOLE NIGGER or where ever it is you drag you're trolly back too

That's a nice one shillomo, shill- shlomo, huh
pretty neat huh.

Jew- shills hahaha ahhhh you guys are fucking retarded

you still have your name on, you mentally ill samefag

So faggots any one else want to try and throw useless stolen shit around?

Want to target personal hobby's or use mental illnesses as a defense cause they cant form an argument or even a proper comment?

Yeah I know I have it on, I never intended to take it off during those posts. if I wanted to, I would have?

Now you're going for names,……………..

WEAK
E
A
K

FAGGOT
A
G
G
O
T

So are you the same person using the sage icon, or are you going to give someone else that responsibility like these lefty, nigger loving faggots huh?

I'll just leave this here

I think with you're lack of answer and continuation of posting shit. I feel adequate in my victory and in your silence.

Good day sir

Literally the funniest thing I've ever watched hahahahaha

niggers aren't even self-aware

kek

bumpty bump bump bump, kill all niggers

Nigger's, nigger's niggers

Come one come all kill them in a hall, at you're ball, drive them into a hole,

Throw em down, dressed like clowns, in a barrel, in the floor, only good thing for nigger whore's,

In the end, we all know, that niggers can't even hold to the snow, there weak, dumb and plane out slow,

Should've left them in that hell they call home, kill ye niggers, dry or wet,

There's not a single one I've met I wouldn't prefer dead.