Would Force Awakens be better if Rey dressed like this?

would Force Awakens be better if Rey dressed like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scpr.org/news/2015/11/03/55448/disney-pulls-back-on-marketing-slave-leia-and-her/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no
there's simply no way to make cuck wars good

It'd be better if she looked like that, but not if she dressed like that.
Still wouldn't make watchable

nothing will make BLACKED WARS watchable
feels good

Rey's tits are flatter than Anthony Burch, It'll never work.

Finn is just a more subtle Jar Jar.

Dark Forces 2 movie made with a full danish cast and directed by Kurosawa revived by Kek himself?

Nope. Just like that image, it will still be surrounded with a bunch of trash. Rey is the least of the problems with force awakens.

If that were Rey, the movie would have been kino.

coincidence?

scpr.org/news/2015/11/03/55448/disney-pulls-back-on-marketing-slave-leia-and-her/

Here's how female characters in the 1930's Flash Gordon that Star Wars was based on were dressed.

OP outfit is more inline with how Star Wars characters should be dressing.

Do you honestly want to see Daisy Ridley dressed like that though?

TFA would have been better if it was based on Legends.

Are you saying all sci-fi back then had the same clothing or were the same niche?

Nope. It's nice eye candy, but nothing that can make this pile of shit special. Sure normalfags hype up this crap now as the greatest film of all time, but they did the exact same shit with the prequels and that buzz ended a decade later with them. As for Bazinga-tier nerdfags, they only shit they care about is if the boogayega and pole what's his face end up becoming gay. This movie has nothing memorable about it other than the shitty lightsaber design, the soccer ball and that shitty mask that looks like a ripoff of Revan's.

That might actually do it.

it probably did but I was saying that Star Wars should follow the design aesthetic of it's source material.

Trying to make Star Wars serious and realistic is dumb.

I want to have sexual relations with BB-8.

I don't trust anything shaped like a ball.

Why?

live action never ever.

Star Wars has a kind of different aesthetic than pulp science fiction though, not that TFA got it right. Still, I miss the times when the genre wasn't controlled by feminists more sexually repressed than the most fundamentalist of Christians.

That one was already done.

3DPD

Looks like a whore from a nice Russian lesbo webcam session. If she'd palyed Rey, the movie would be 10/10

fan films don't count.

do trumplets really get this redditriggered just from seeing a black guy on screen? how do you watch Empire, the best in the series? do you have your mommy hide your eyes whenever big, scary Lando Calrissian is on screen?

Kill yourself. Never post that again.

Fuck off, Louis, your bull needs prepping.

Why do women have to be so obnoxious and virtuous?

Nigger, Lando's people are the ones who left in spaceships after accidentally creating white people. Boyega's people are chimpanzees.

Oh look, he's trying another unfunny imitation.
Here's the only (you) I'm giving you for this thread, you fucking awful knockoff.
I hope drumpfsperg chokes you in your sleep for your cheap imitations.

No, it would take more than tits (which the surfboard that is Daisy doesn't have) to make it worth even a drunk watch.