It's almost time

it's going to happen. kek will be watching this one with great anticipation…

Putin Warns Israel: Don't Send Deadly Weapons to Ukraine, or Russia will bomb your country to the Stone Age

whatsupic.com/news-politics-world/1469549250.html

Other urls found in this thread:

whatsupic.com
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.652441
archive.is/VTCel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Aaaaand revolution happening in russia.

So which shipment is Jewtin trying to distract people from?

>whatsupic.com
Not a source
Not real

Too bad you didn't get the magical get.

not another one

Any other sources on this?

Any actual news sites reporting this?

heheh… life isn't that simple, these are globalist times… every country tries to hide it's own corpses in the cellar trying to dig up an even bigger pile from it's neighbor. once in a while though they get people who don't play by the rules and simply shit all over the board. kek loves those, easy pickings

the jews always ate their own shit, so this will be a glorious event to witness. but even at the moment of triumph, the devil will unveil the final stages of his nwo and their short rise to power… i hope you guise made your last preparations because there won't be many days left…. neither for putin, nor the west, nor his enemies. no the real threat emerges from the bottomless pit….. in fact, it already here…..

>read more: haaretz.com/israel-news/1.652441
Shills are scared. archive.is/VTCel

Putin Warns Israel: Don't Send Deadly Weapons to Ukraine
Russian president's warning comes week after he lifted ban on delivery of S-300 missile defense systems to Iran.

That's a bad thing?
Anything that harms ISrael is ok with me.

Exactly.

SOURCE AS OLD AS MY GRANDPA'S BALLS
THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

Yeah where on that page does he say he'll bomb Israel you colossal faggot

It doesn't, and it appears to be old news as well. OP is a faggot, but it is nice to refresh memory like this every once in a while.

a little trolling must be allowed now and then. took you long enough though. yet that fact never changed, it only got "prioritized". that's nwo speech for "i keep my chair, you keep yours." political garbage, nothing more. a fly could tell you more about politics than any of them.

So did I scare you by reading you bullshit lies? Putin is so soft

Learn to sage you fucking shitlord newfags.

nah. just fucking with you and enjoying every minute of it.

Putin is a jew lover. So this is at best a diversion of attention.

Putin Warns Israel: Don't Send Deadly Weapons to Ukraine, or Russia will bomb your country to the Stone Age
^ the greentext is exaggeration and not the real quote, or even close to context.

I think it will be counterproductive. It will only lead to another round of conflicts, to a rise in the number of victims, and the outcome will be the same,

implying in Ukraine again…

For the record, this was said also. It is very much alike to NATO's missile shield, defensive weapons only.

Based Putin

Israel is pissed because this is more published documentation of their involvement in global arms sales.

>whatsupic.com

a source you can trust

Who got it?

Putin, an ex-KGB asset whose rise to power marked a near conflictless from the soviet Union to current Russia would feign an "antisemetic" stance against Israel? They really think this puppet show is believable?