black

black and blue

white

yellow and white

obviously red

that's not a dress its a skirt

jurassic meme

green and orange

what year was this stupid shit big? 2011-12?

Always been black and blue

What's that supposed to show? That you can subtly change colors of one area while dragging it around? I'm so impressed, woah!

no you fucking mong, it shows that background colour determines what colour the dress looks like. open it up in paint and drag it around yourself

the pic was taken with lighting, not background color.

which altered the background colour, and in such a way modified the dress that confusion over its colour arose. pic demonstrates this

no, cuz it also altered foreground color, so its not a background color

the foreground colour is the same for both, only background colour is different. as i said, open in paint, check the colours

at least, the foreground which has the rectangle over it, the stuff outside of the two rectangles obviously is black/blue yellow/white

ITS LIGHTING

bruh, its a cartoon picture, there is no lighting, just get paint up, compare samples from the two dresses, and the colours are the same

it's an optical illusion, no tricks, just your eyes

THE PHOTOGRAPHY IS CONFUSING DUE TO LIGHTING AND THE PICTURES COLORS REPRESENT LIGHTING. ITS LIKE SAYING "NO, ITS NOT A FACE, ITS JUST A PIECE OF PAPER WITH INK ON IT - GO TEST IT FOR DNA

i dont even know what you're arguing for anymore, so to clarify; as i understand, you are arguing that the colour was changed in the gif manually
which this user demonstrated to be false. as far as im concerned, this argument is over

/thread

Yellow and blue my man

/thread

oh look, another color shift from the left to the right, what an original troll

1/10 I respond because dubs

jesus, u fuckin retard…