Finally its back, i missed you faggots

Finally its back, i missed you faggots

I didn't like this april fools prank much at all.

/television/ BTFO

me too. everyone except the maisiefag

I love it.

There's something about this video that makes me feel physically ill

it might be all the images of black penises violating white woman that have been spliced in between frames

hi…mr. blacked poster…..uh

It's good to be home.

couldn't bring myself this low
i just spent 4 days without imageboards and it was horrible

you think that's bad? I went to Reddit's television board…

I've wanted to post that Maisie

Come on, deep down in your heart, you crawed for Maisie

Nice trips and dubs

I've went to a Brazilian imageboard to post Maisie. Nobody really cared.

Ew.

How will Margaretcucks ever recover?

How does that make her even more disgusting? Ew. Maisiefags and their goblin whore are so crusty.

I MISSED YOU TOO

It's okay user, you're home now.

I did find it, but every time I posted it said "Flood detected, post discarded"

I was too busy finding your mum's bunker, m8.

I didn't know I'd miss it so much I'll it was gone. glad to be back.

sauce of vid?

hang yourself

WE'RE BACK GAS THE KIKES

Did you mean to respond to the reddit/cuckchan posters? I didn't even mention which bunkers I went too.

*to

Roman pls

Longest four days of my life.

Oh fuck. It's back.

you need to get out more

you need to go back to reddit

I can't believe I actually missed you faggots. Without real Holla Forums around I couldn't find any kinos on my own. Had to resort to schlock and watched the entire Resident Evil series, it was actually kind of fun.

at least I have a reddit

Anyone watch any good tv or movies while we were down?

lol no

I did. it was an old as fuck movie called It's a Mad, Mad, Mad World.

was pretty fun actually. lots of good physical comedy and cool shots of California from back in the day.

After they linked smuglo.li on the site for /wooo/ I went over to check it out and saw a thread about Little Witch Academia. Its actually really good. And I don't even watch a ton of Anime. The only other anime show I got into this year is Konosuba.

Konosuba was fucking horrendous but academia was pretty good

The thread for it is still here.

Tell me about it. I applied for jobs and shit.

we both know very well what you meant

so go back to it

make me

That feel when you realize most of your friends are faceless people on Holla Forums.

76chan?

Actually I was browsing several bunkers all at once. They're shit but still better than cuckchan.

wtf.jpg
boner.jpg
joy.jpg

Does anyone know who caused it?

Either hotwheels, smiley, jim and ron, or some random hacker.

boogie back

I was just listening to him rn, wtf.
He was on recommended alongside youtube attached

This.

Holy shit, you too ? We should go down more often so I can finally get hired for a better one.

thank god Holla Forums came back in time

So who got the nice numbers?

Me boyo

Enjoy NEETdom while it lasts user.

The only good thing about this was the fact that none of you were able to post your disgusting munter in here.

I don't missed you at all maisiefaggot, now get out.

But I could post her elsewhere, and the world wasn't in dire Maisie underdose

/pone/, /fur/, /furry/, and (You)

Wagecuckdom is inevitable for the vast majority of people. You too will know our pain.

Is this trash-kino?

You can tell who has a rich daddy

see

It's going to be funny as shit when the welfare system collapses.

A lot of 'free men' are going to be offering blowjobs for wonderbread.

/television/ will be back shortly. Convenient indeed how the hack happened right after the vol here admitted over there to being master shake.

Stop making shit up ya autist

Hot Dan here.

I hear you haven't been eating your mustard lately.

Put your trip on faggot.

Unless he provided evidence you're obviously a retard falling for some other retard's tricks.

He made a thread over there saying he was the only Holla Forums vol then hid vol names on the board log. Sperged out and challenged at least 3 anons to irl fight + said he kicked master shake off twitter which explains the jennay/truthseeker oc pic related. Day later the hack happens, pure coincidence.

What are you even talking about? The truthseeker/Master Shake comic was weeks ago.

Feb 20th to be exact.

This didn't seem like a prank. More like an all out attack.

Holla Forums is the #1 shitposting board. Sure we deserve something, but we didn't deserve THIS.

Nigger Holla Forums doesn't get enough newfags to fall for this.
Also, the fact that Holla Forums's user count didn't fall at all even with your board getting 100+ UIDs is pretty telling that nobody plans to make it their new Holla Forums board.

/television/ was just another place to shitpost, like Holla Forums

But it will be online after Holla Forums

Officially confirmed for worst board by the admin.

Put on your trip nigger. And nobody said /television/ was a replacement for this place just an option for anons wanting something besides nonstop template threads, cuckposting and vol astroturfed disney shilling.

Cuckchan nostalgia isn't enough, if it was a superior board in the top 25 wouldn't trigger you so much.

(((they))) will never allow that

You do realize Holla Forums became this way specifically because we talked about all the non-shit media there was to talk about and that this is the natural conclusion to a board that has been denied any fresh content for its topic, right?
As in, the only reason /television/ has users is because they weren't around for when Holla Forums actually discussed shit, and once they realize the good stuff is extremely limited and that there is only so much to talk about they will leave.
You're literally just a repeat of /atv/, except with waifufaggotry.

Did nothing good come of this hack at all?

The same reason that Holla Forums is so terrible. When faced with the choice between shitposting and unironically discussing terrible media most will choose shitposting.

Excellently put. Most people will deny it and say there's still plenty of good ideas to be made, but the truth is, we've reached the bottom of the barrel and what little originality remains is pitifully small and there's no team capable of preparing that little bit amount of originality left into some good ideas. We are witnessing the effective decline. The only thing the corrupted industry of media can do is enforce some sort of new and evil copyright law that effectively allows them to seal away old media forever until its forgotten so they can remake it again and again for each new generation that has no way of know they even existed. Hence why they're so determined to shut the internet down.

I hate it when you're right Holla Forums…

/television/ is just Holla Forums with rules against things the BO dislikes, not a serious movie board.

Says the shill defending a literally /waifuist/ board. It got this way because a vol decided to make it his personal Holla Forumslog and pull rank over anons with legitimate complaints. The hack was sure convenient too, even gets another day or two to keep his cringey shitfest as the only tv & movies board. Enjoy while it lasts, faggot.

You lie like the Holla Forums kike you are.

The truth isn't shilling.
If anons here felt the drive to actually be on topic then Holla Forums tier shitposting would subside.
Unfortunately, the last time there was something worth staying on topic about it was when the train wreck that is cisbusters came out, and that's only because it was so retardedly bad and the MSM hype around it was completely obnoxious.
Otherwise it would have been swept under the rug of shitposting that envelops a board when there's nothing to fucking discuss because everything that comes out anymore is forgettable shit that is barely worth even mentioning.

Same. I honestly feel violated. Not only were the shows bad but even the commercials were unbearable trash heaps. Everything somehow got worse. I was forced to watch Holla Forums-tier shit out of desperation, but somehow that was even worse.

That guy isn't me also stop making shit up it's fucking lame dude.

I've been saying this for months. The new season of better call saul and the new star wars should get some real discussion going but untill then shitposting is all we have

It is, but their intention was to replace this board with promises of keeping things as they were but banning things most people hated, such as meme leftism.

I'm looking forward to that.
Jimmycucks better watch your asses, I'm gonna bruise them.
I'm a little apprehensive about that one tbh.

And I respect that, but the main thing is there really is very little to talk about anymore. Everything is either shit or mediocre, and if something good does miraculously pop up, it ends up forgotten quickly or it goes to shit midway.

Bullshit. Your REAL argument is without goon spam pph goes down so we need 10 jennay and cuck threads to stay relevant. Nobody said you couldn't stay here and post black dicks all day but believe it or not a lot of anons are sick of it.

Currently yes because of a leftycuck hack. Really makes you think.

Whatever man, don't be surprised when what I said happens.
/television/ is literally the exact same shit that /atv/ was, but with your waifu as the mascot.
The fact you don't see just how similar they are points to you being either a newfag or delusional.

Wasn't saying it was gonna be good just something to talk about.

Is this just more ramblings of an angry sudocuck, or was Holla Forums actually responsible for that?

Dude just likes making shit up. The hack was actually by vince mcmahon so we couldn't bitch about roman reigns

this one.

If that's your opinion then don't go there, stay here and enjoy a board run by this retard

editing his own posts, astroturfing and hoping anons don't notice. To each his own.

Gonna edit these posts too? Put your trip on, faggot.

I actually tried to visit your board and got banned immediately because of a quick banepost.
Explain yourself.

Those two aren't me. And no I'm not gonna shit up a thread with a trip that's fucking gay as shit dude. Go back to somethingawful you fucking goon

They really are incapable of doing shit when nobody uses a name.
It's why he's so desperate for at least one user to don a trip.

Is that a monkey?

Looks like a rat.

Wait, doesn't Holla Forums have multiple vols as well as the BO?
How does sudocuck even know who he's bitching about?

No we only have one along with the BO. You could tell when we had names for mod logs.

Wasn't me but might have been because of spam, there were 4 or 5 duplicate bane threads anchored before the hack.

You're not going to use your vol trip so you can keep astroturfing, as usual, more easily. At least stop editing your posts so it won't be so obvious, dipshit.

Again second post isn't me. Also
Do you even know what that word means or are you just buzzwording again ya fucking goon?

Wait you banned for a duplicate thread? Damn you really don't know how to run a board

if you can't hide a thread you don't like then the problem is with you and not the board.

Digits confirm the rat.

Do you know what astroturfing is? Hint: it's when a vol pretending to be multiple anons still edits his own post because he's that fucking dumb.

Not the BO and didn't hand a ban out for baneposting, sounds like bullshit tbh.

Yeah I can do that too.

At this point you're just desperate.

Right, sudocuck, it's completely unbelievable that a board owned and run by you is rulecucked as fuck and won't even allow an errant banepost (I didn't make a thread btw, it was just a response to a typical "big [x]" post).
Fuck you, I was willing to play ball and stay on topic until you pulled that shit.

Nice, for a minute there I thought someone really was banned for baneposting but "sudocuck" gave your autism away. Still triggered that a drumpflet beat your reddit waifu in a poll, your salt is still delicious.

No that actually isn't astorturfing the definition is
"Astroturfing is the practice of masking the sponsors of a message or organization (e.g., political, advertising, religious or public relations) to make it appear as though it originates from and is supported by a grassroots participant(s). It is a practice intended to give the statements or organizations credibility by withholding information about the source's financial connection"
How is me editing a spelling mistake and other people calling you a retard that definition? Do you think I got a fucking superpac or some shit financing me? A jenny themed supetpac? Do you think it's disney? Genuinely curious what your elaborate theory on all this is.

Underrated post.

Hmmm
He even made the world's cringiest banner to back all this up, if he's not getting shekels for it that's even sadder.

Underrated samefag. Too bad that didn't apply to margaret though, huh?

This fucking board will always suck until there are IDs.

Holy shit this is actually all about that jenny shit? jesus christ dude waifuposting is just sexually charged shitposting why the fuck are you taking it so seriously?

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."""

Fuck you pal.

I'm only calling you that because you rulecucked just like everyone else said you would do.
You deserve the title, sudocuck.
"For you" is not a banworthy post.

He pulled the same shit on /a/.
He's legit mentally ill, but at least it's funny seeing him sperg impotently while killing his own board by banning people for stupid shit.

Never even posted in a margaret thread. I don't care about any of these trash waifus.

Better question is why a vol would take it so seriously, enough to out himself as a avatarfag goon on his own board no less.

Notice how leftycucks here always go 1488 when they get called out. Kind of adorable actually.

You would have capped the ban if you weren't a lying piece of shit. Keep it up though smiley, why this place doesn't have IDs amirite.

He's a bore. He shits up the threads and derails them. "Hide ID" would basically be the end of him (and about 80% of the posts here).

Samefag spotted.

Who the fuck is smiley?
Why did you say is a lefty?
WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?
If you weren't a lying piece of shit you'd provide a screencap of this.

You really are a deranged motherfucker.

I'm gonna be a mass murderer by the end of the night at this rate

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

We're all samefags here friend. One board, one user, one ID.

Shut up me, and stop samefagging.

REMINDER THAT 3D WAIFUS ARE SHIT
They're not worth fighting over.

this

See

Nothing in that post says the vol is an avatarfag. Your larping is getting out of hand duder

That why you're still ignoring the fact you edited your own post itt?

It's in the /television/ thread that I should have archived but will be back soon anyway. Keep playing dumb in the meantime though, smiley.

That was me not him dude I made a spelling mistake and fixed it.

I know what thread your talking about and I never said I was an avatarfag there. Why are you making shit up dude? Do you got delusions or something? Why are you taking me shitposting so seriously?

We need to get hacked more often if it makes cows sperg like this

Why do you always accuse people of being smiley? How is he even related to this? How do I know you aren't smiley?

who is smiley? Did sudocuck just get pissed at guys posting smug faces at him and distilled them all into one person?

You said you banished shake from twitter or some shit which was in that Holla Forums oc posted literally dozens of times in JENNAY threads that you allowed duplicates of. Play dumb all you want, I'm sure there are lots of newfags here for the first time buying it.

Smiley is a self proclaimed "magician" who owns a bunch of boards and constantly loses them due to not logging in. He is good for a laugh.

You're just a samefagging mastermind aren't you?

Shut up smiley.

Put your trip on, faggot.

Lurk more ya fucking fag
Also truthseeker killed shake and then I scared him into deleting his account after refusing to ban the guy who was larping about calling the FBI on him. Sorry to say I am not truthseeker. If I was this place would be fucked to shit.

That's not me dumbass

Kill yourself smiley.

You're not fooling anyone, smiley.

Wait am I smiley now too? See shit is Escalating. I went from being a generic avatarfag to being fucking TRUTHSEEKER to now being some kinda evil magician.
Guy is going bonkers.

Goon logic 101

Just want you to put your trip on, like you sorta kinda already did here.

I'm not putting my trip on like a fag I can do something else if you want to prove it

We're all smiley.

What does smiley have to do with this anyway?

It's a good thing MaizeMaize exists in 2D.

Where is your 2D Jenny, MasterShake?

5s

Who in their right mind would milk just one group of lulzcows out of some sort of loyalty?

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Good to be back home boyz

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For what purpose?

ANSWER THE QUESTION

BECAUSE THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTING THREAD ON THE OFFICIAL SHITPOSTING BOARD

no u

Sorry dude

Just checked the log. I see our shit BO is doing his bare minimum to not lose the board. Business as usual.

I can't answer what I don't know.

Yep, but that's what makes this place work

ANSWER IT! FUCKING DAMN YOU! ANSWER IT! DOT DOT DOT!

IF I KNEW I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED

BUT YOU DO! YOU DO KNOW! NOW STOP DODGING THE QUESTIOOOON! HOT FUCKING DAMN YOU! JUST ANSWER!

If all image boards went down for a year the international elites would have like a month before getting thrown into camps, at a maximum.

NO U
i'm running out of angry pepes

>NOT HAVING ARMY OF ANGRY PEPES

YOU CAN NEVER ANSWER THE QUESTION NOW! YOU ARE WEAK! YOU ARE NORMAL! YOU ARE THE VAIN OF MY BOARD! FUCKING GET ANGRY NOW AND ANSWER! ANSWER! ANSWER! FUCK YOU ANSWER!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I exercised two hours a day rather than going to that shithole

holy fuck I hate you Quasimodo. But I missed you.

non autistic people would be able to infer that is referring to Holla Forums content not off topic crap, cp, spam etc.

I don't understand.Its literally the same except that board is relatively faster.