ONGOING SW ALEPPO OFFENSIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

insidesourcenews.com/#!Aleppos-Decisive-Battle/cjds/57a131750cf253edccf1536e
youtube.com/watch?v=GCi_196PCRs
liveleak.com/c/syria
youtube.com/watch?v=zuVWYuL1nsc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatay_Province
thesaker.is/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11753809/British-troops-head-to-Saudi-Arabia-to-train-Syrian-rebels.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760941414410846208
pastebin.com/HNJsby15
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/761252920876675072
southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-4-2016-militant-advance-lost-momentum-in-aleppo/
rt.com/news/354685-erdogan-assassination-f16-refuel/
archive.is/a1f13
youtube.com/watch?v=pWFzAR92DfU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/761724152097153024
twitter.com/jabhtfshmeng1/status/762028730734764036
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/762026640964812801
wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=36.166376&lon=37.125026&z=19&m=b
imgur.com/a/MQdgr
cbsnews.com/news/former-cia-deputy-director-michael-morell-i-want-to-scare-syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/763145494260486144
welt.de/politik/ausland/article157604000/So-grausam-raechen-sich-Putins-Truppen-an-Zivilisten.html
archive.is/Bkx5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
syrianperspective.com/2016/08/syrian-and-allied-forces-to-storm-western-aleppo-soon-huge-late-gains-in-latakia-will-propel-the-saa-to-kobaanah.html
imgur.com/a/tSZ5g
rudaw.net/mobile/english/middleeast/syria/140820162
youtube.com/watch?v=zqAhkhIT5ZQ
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/765211710198349824
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/766626166383923200
twitter.com/kuba_dyrda/status/766696218202341376
anfenglish.com/kurdistan/syrian-regime-jets-shell-heseke-city-centre
twitter.com/maytham956/status/766718685625090048
tr.sputniknews.com/ortadogu/20160819/1024471225/abd-haseke-suriye.html
iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/kurdistan-rejects-abadis-request-withdraw-peshmerga-nineveh/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/08/19/Kurds-reject-Iraqi-call-for-them-to-stop-Mosul-advance/1281471613109/
iranicaonline.org/articles/cyrtians-gk
archive.is/qc4zt
twitter.com/ranj_talabani/status/766668232010895360
southfront.org/syrian-government-deployed-surface-to-air-missile-systems-to-hasakah-after-pentagons-threats-to-shoot-down-syrian-planes/
activistpost.com/2016/08/go-time-just-declared-russia-syria-iran-new-axis-evil.html
archive.is/RFIrc
twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/766713346468958209
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/767095988540608512
twitter.com/syria_hashtag/status/766659890332987393
archive.is/ztOqe
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-cut-last-regime-supply-line-taiz/
twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/767043012555931648
archive.is/ztOqe>>7198098
archive.is/u2hZF
archive.is/gNshr
archive.is/gNshr>>7205931
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/10/30/16-times-obama-said-there-would-no-boots-ground-syria/74869884/
archive.is/KXmV5
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/who-should-rule-syria-nobody/
jpost.com/Author/Jonathan-Spyer
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767743301634166784
twitter.com/UrFavRussianSpy
twitter.com/pmu_english/status/767308061140672512
archive.is/tZyPl
orthodoxword.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/elder-paissios-holy-mount-athos-on-the-end-times/
twitter.com/Xaniaras/status/768012704955203584
twitter.com/Rodi_Khalil/status/768056877766828032
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768060282308472832
youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4egD3sED8
rt.com/usa/356665-us-commander-russia-syria/
ntv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ntv
twitter.com/hxhassan/status/768292879106048000
t24.com.tr/haber/disisleri-bakani-ypg-firatin-dogusuna-gecmeli-gecmezse-gerekeni-yapariz,356620
youtube.com/watch?v=yUbsT4Kx_oc
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/768419367574990848
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/768416730930700288
twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/768311116044918784
hurriyetdailynews.com/live-turkish-military-coalition-forces-launch-euphrates-shield-operation-in-jarablus.aspx?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=live-turkish-military-coalition-forces-launch-euphrates-shield-operation-in-jarablus.aspx&utm_term=post&pageID=238&nID=103175&NewsCatID=352
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/768441755855384576
twitter.com/3z0ooz/status/768442399588843521
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/768446111552012288/video/1
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/768447310963417089
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/768451641330761728/video/1
twitter.com/AFP/status/768453505292046336
twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/768451832368754688
twitter.com/KFM936/status/768395510466117632
twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/768450084933668864
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/768494385772261376
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768499727805583361
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768499231233548288
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768505654784978945
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768548170951516160
thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/
twitter.com/AFP/status/768547866868670467
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/world war
youtube.com/watch?v=e5f96ugwbHU
twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/768565273469255684
thenewatlas.org/2016/08/turkey-invades-northern-syria-truth-of.html
twitter.com/TRDiplomacy
southfront.org/following-us-orders-kurdish-forces-withdraw-from-manbij-other-areas-east-of-euphrates-river/
southfront.org/kurds-al-nusra-terrorists-fight-at-side-of-turkey-in-syria/
almasdarnews.com/article/daraya-handed-syrian-army-following-agreement/
twitter.com/Nawaroliver/status/768788487411798016
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/567306-turkey-backed-rebels-set-sights-on-key-isis-held-town
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/768573940000235525/video/1
youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI?t=19m23s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hand him over Obama

I don't think so

"I fear to see the day that Holla Forums becomes overrun with X General threads. Each small community - independent of one another - relying on continued existence for it's own sake as opposed to the many flashes of momentary existence - each thriving on fresh content - as per the design of anonymous online imageboards." -user

That could apply to brit/pol/ and related generals, but this is ongoing.
there is a war going on. no reason not to have a general on it until the war ends.
This is just a way for us to properly follow it and discuss it.

Lots of stuff happening in Syria right now so I think this one is called for.

nvr forget

THE GULEN, OBAMA
HAND HIM OVER

b-but Putin said no, and he'll yell at me if I do
please

Rebels have made very little advancement in south Aleppo over the past too days. clashes ongoing

WE ALREADY HAVE A SYRIA THREAD, FUCK OFF 4CUCK

no. that was about a specific event and the thread is falling off the front pages.

Yes it was. It evolved into general Syria thread.
Shills shit up the initial thread and now a 4cuck makes a 4cuck Syria general.
Something is fishy.

A syria General is a good idea though, that way we don't need to start a new thread everytime there's a development, we can just come here and shitpost about it.

m8 the thread was half way down the the board pages and the last posts were made quite a while back. I admit, I stole the op from 4/sg/ but that was the first (and last) time iv'e been there since sept. 14 I'm sorry I forgot to edit out the [embed] but I'll do that next thread.

Lets just enjoy this thread for now.

here, have some Assad

Why is Assad so based?

why should i care
these subhumans have been slaughtering each other ever since sharpened sticks were new
have a bump i guess

You should care because this is a proxy war between the United States and NATO vs. Russia and Russia allies. Geopolitics are very important to everyone.

Also, a rebel/ISIS win means more terrorist attacks in the West

good article on current Aleppo battle

insidesourcenews.com/#!Aleppos-Decisive-Battle/cjds/57a131750cf253edccf1536e

It's ground zero for WW3 if the proxy war becomes direct.

Rebels got fucked. pic related, current positions

This. Stop being a complacent lazy shitbag and pay attention to what's happening. You are on Holla Forums after all.

I've stopped watching the ground action closely for few years.

Fill me in, lads. How fare's the war? Any new combat footage?

Doesn't this entail a threat of major encirclement for Assad?

No, look at the map, the SAA controls a complete ring around Al-Quaeda held Aleppo. Even if the terrorists break through it wouldn't cut off Assads forces.

It's been back and forth during that time, Some pushes were made in the north to establish a route between Assad and the Kurds supposedly to deliver rations/munitions to help the enemy of their enemy.

Russians came and went. Apparently the Russians deployed a small tactical force and pushed in a few areas then left it to Assad to hold. Russian airstrikes remain ongoing however.

Aleppo seems to be the only major action that's been happening. It's only because it's a major city that's being contested and people love hearing about urban combat.

That road off to the east that's in direct contact with ISIS has been traded over many times now. What basically happens is Assads forces make a push, then withdrawal when ISIS brings their tanks to bear, which has been going down for months. Only recently they reported having destroyed a bunch of ISIS/FSA tanks during combat, so I guess you could call that progress.

Have a youtube channel that keeps up to date with this crap, if you want anything more graphic you're going to have to search liveleak.

Guess no embed for you goy

youtube.com/watch?v=GCi_196PCRs

Because him and his wife are white.

Believe it or not Syria is the first race war of the 21st century

Assad has been slowly but steadily winning since the Russian intervention about a year ago
liveleak.com/c/syria
the rebels are trying to break the siege of East Aleppo (rebel held) so far they have been failing

m8 you're forgetting about Manbij

so then why haven't the RWDS of Holla Forums gone to Syria to fight?

How's that going?

good, very slow however, the assault on the city has been going on for more than a month now. Many foriegn volunteers of have died in the process.

Acc. to opposition sources it was planned to launch the 3rd phase of the #Aleppo offensive after the capture of the artillery academy

also:
#__
Translated from Arabic by Bing
More than 250 militants dead during battles South and West rural Aleppo city #__

I-I thought that was within the Aleppo district ;__;

Kinda like how Mississauga technically is a seperate town from Toronto, but they're still included in the "Greater Toronto Area" to give you a retarded Canadian example. NO I'm not from Toronto

Having said that I did forget about Darayya which is another hotspot. I guess I only mentioned the ones people have been talking about recently.

US-backed coalition made progress which means Assad is hurdin'

I saw this theory thrown about that this was a "Race war" in that there are many separate distinct races within Syria. I still think it's more accurate to call this a religious war, however.

Manbij is in the Aleppo province, but a completely different place

On the race thing, its simple. Sunni Muslims have intermarried with other sunnis who migrated or invaded from arabia for hundreds of years. christians, shias and other sects tend to be more "white" as they are more or less the descendants of the original inhabitants of the region.

Massive chain of hell canons fired on Ramouseh front by Thwar Sham/ Fatah Halab fighters

youtube.com/watch?v=zuVWYuL1nsc

When i see the situation on the map, the only thing that must really bother the SAA are…the fucking turkish borders.

oh ok, ty user.

Have sum tiddies.

I believe Syria claims that whole area between the sea and Syria

np

this place to be exact
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatay_Province

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Whoa. Short videos like that really put into perspective how massive and ongoing the battles are with all that yelling and firing. If I have to believe the news it's more like a big match of paintball with frequent smoking pauses and gatherings between the various leaders, then a few skirmishes here and there with not much actually happening until perhaps the one crucial push ending things in minutes, with only a hundred dead at most and rebels running away like the cowards they are.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

What the fuck Assad

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

How the entire war has been fought
gotta remember that those lines on the map aren't necessarily the "front", neither side really has the manpower to be everywhere at once, so you see a lot of situations like that pop up

thesaker.is/
The Saker has some pretty good Syria analysis

This isn't cuckchan

about time to have a syria general in 8/pol/

Cant mossad the assad

shameless self check

It is really shocking about how just switching the names, and Obama's face, this is valid for pretty much all American wars and interventions in the middle east.

The sooner Holla Forums realises that Syria is a race war the sooner they can stop the cuckservatives (including, unfortunately, Trump) from destroying the last gate to Europe before the asian hordes invade.

This feels like a 4chan tier thread.

Holla Forums has felt like reddit for the past 12 months tbqh fam.

If you're saying that because this thread is lacking any news or NEW updates then yeah I agree. Even the last 'Assad's Victory' sloppy ass thread full of faggotry had more content than here so far.

(((someone))) really doesn't want us talking about Syria in a continuous manner

KEKLAO, are those terrorist in Syria using Mosins?

This is a legitimate question.

I love syria threads, but there's no content here which is the province of 4chan.

XDDDDD

So when Aleppo is liberated by Assad, where will the next major push be? They're pretty much fucked after they loose that.

I've seen a couple.

Supposedly that bullet was made in Iran, so I think ammo changes hands liberally there.

Controlling a supply route today means controlling a single road. If you can control the road and keep any AT technicals outside of a few kms of the road, you pretty much have that supply route locked down. You dont even need much armour anywhere near the road, all you have to do is cover the road's flanks

I wanted to get one of those for my Mosin so badly, but they cost over 3 times of what the mosin is worth.

probably into Idlib (area west of Aleppo)

*tips halal fedora*

British troops head to Saudi Arabia to train Syrian rebels
The mission will mean Britain is training Syrian moderate rebel fighters in four countries in the region

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/saudiarabia/11753809/British-troops-head-to-Saudi-Arabia-to-train-Syrian-rebels.html

Pretty sure Al-Nusra were "moderate" until they pledged alliegence to IS

Fixed

Aftermath of Russian incendiary bomb

Aleppo as of Aug 3

current supply route

shit

It's almost entirely desert. Anywhere that isn't a place with buildings isn't really occupied territory, there's no reason in trying to capture some sand.

If Hillary gets elected, things could get interesting
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/29/hillary-clinton-will-reset-syria-policy-against-murderous-assad/

don't worry, red is winning there

CAN'T MOSSAD
WON'T MOSSAD

ye assad better pray that Trump wins or Iraq War 2.0 might happen

why do you think the Saudis have donated so much to Hillary?

Where's this at?

Aleppo, Ramouseh district

Aren't those missiles more expensive than what they're shooting at?

Who cares, American taxpayers are paying for it

I would assume so

Aren't the rebels making too many gains?

not lately

PKM's use nugget food bro.

7.62x54R is also used in a few GPMGs

the half chan general is no more?

its still there, but I'd like to have a general here.

Body of Russian pilot getting dragged around

who fights who

GOOD LUCK ASSAD, BASED LION OF DAMASCUS

its happening

all factions participating

We should have a list of sources showing how Hillary created and continues to support ISIS

twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/760941414410846208

The FSA is losing officers.

Someone should grow some balls and start shoting down israeli air force

I watched the Trump speech at Daytona Beach.

Worst ZOG bot EVER.

He tries to continue what Obama started and like the best goy out there signals that he wants to take out one of the last countries that aren't controlled by the Rothschild banking cartel.

What a complete fucking kike faggot.

Tell me you're lying please.

How does he hope to mend Russian relations better than ever before AND say shit like that..? It doesn't make sense but a better question is WHY ARE YOU POSTING IT HERE?

seriously?
I thought trump was fine with Assad?

Also I don't believe the "ebul assad" part until it's shown, he has said before that Assad is a necessary power for the people of Syria.

He's on now, so he'll probably talk about it again.

Well from listening to what Trump has said over the months, I will try to summarize his stances:
Iraq was better off before the war with the dictator in regards to chaos and terrorism.
But since Iraq was taken over by America already, American forces should have stayed there for longer, not leaving any power vacuums. "Obama should not have said 'we are withdrawing troops at this date from Iraq' " Trump says take the oil, etc.

This same logic is applied to Syria - Assad kills terrorists, is a leader of a sovereign nation, etc.
Said today/yesterday night "Hillary should be given a reward for creating ISIS"
He does often claim Iran is the main instigator of terrorism, listing Hezbollah and other things.
He refuses to say what he wants to do in Syria, the only statement so far is he wants to beat the hell out of ISIS.

In regards to Iran, he might say that by removing ISIS, Hezbollah might not have a purpose in Syria and would just leave. Or he could straight up tell the Iran Ayatollah to get out of Syria or else.

In conclusion, I would say the only certainty is that with Trump ISIS will be eliminated and he will do what he can to leverage deals out of the war and maintain stability. Assad would probably stay in power, and if Trump has to interfere with Syrian Politics and get a deal out of something - call a democratic election with international monitoring.

Someone should really, in a town hall or journalist interviewer, inform Trump that the Syria war is a Proxy War with dozens of countries that support affiliates. You have to ask him "Will you push for Turkey to close southern borders? Will you call them out on shady oil routes and troop border movement?" "What about supposed moderates? They share frontlines with terrorists so they should be given a whack, right? What will you do to stop the Pentagon from funding rebels and training? What will you do to stop the CIA funneling weapons into the region?"

One of the things he has said many times, (in order to become better allies with Russia you could say) is to team up and destroy their similar allies together, which would be ISIS, and from his stances probably the Iran affiliated proxies.

Fixing last sentence..
Russia and US to team up and destroy their enemies* together.
And "Hillary should be given an award* for creating ISIS" not a reward, she probably already got CF donations from defense agencies, wouldn't be surprised.

well that;s not too bad then. Its also political suicide to defend Hezbollah however so I understand that part

Well the rebels are fucked after they lose Aleppo. It's like their last major urban area and they'll lose a lot of negotiating power. I expect Assad will want to remove any pockets of rebels near Damascus and the Alawaite majority province to make his supporters feel secure

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Is the FSA even a relevant force anymore? It seems to me like they can't even keep their own soldiers from defecting to ANF or ISIS or whatever meme miltias they have down there. Is that correct or are they still a formidable opposition force?

How united is the Syrian opposition, really?

pic unrelated

pretty divided. Nusra is the strongest rebel force.
Aleppo is the last Rebel stronghold. Once it falls the rebels are fucked

I hope the SAA continues to push, it seems like the "moderate" "syrian" "opposition" used up everything they had for this desperate offensive. If they are given time to regroup they will attack again, but at this point they just drag out the inevitable.

I doubt they will

current situation in Manbij

Inside the Russian Mi-8 helicopter used for aid flights. Later shot down by moderate rebels.

The FSA joined Al-Nusra back in 2013, its moderate only in name.

Smoke in Aleppo from burning tires.
They've been doing this for days now

Retarded rebels thinks they can pull mechanized offensive without air cover…

rip

pastebin.com/HNJsby15

Aw yiss

They should burn some more of them and gas themselves.

That allahu snackbaring is really annoying.
Can't watch a video withouth these drones chanting it.

which phase are we at?

Im so tired of hearing this word about muds who are clearly into some shady shit
They're rebels or they're not, a "moderate" muslim rebel still wants to kill kuffar, theres nothing moderate about them

I'm pretty sure we reached "desperation" when they started phase three before they've finished phase one. So about two days ago.

Pls explain why ISIS doesnt liquidate the gov held territory at Deiz az Zor?

To be fair, this is propaganda.

HOW IS ASSAD GONNA DEAL WITH THE KURDS?

Probably make a deal with them, in exchange for more autonomy.

Because they're a meme militia. They can't fight anything that offers any actual resistance.

Russian air power, and that its being held by this guy

possibly invade them (with Erdogans support) after hes dealt with ISIS and rebels, however, Putin may push him to make a deal with the Kurds

43 Militants killed in Russian Airstrike on staging center in Khan Toumen.

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/761252920876675072

current situation in Mosul

So, the Kurds are close to liberating it?

they are getting there, the Iraqi govt really wants the iraqi army to be the ones who liberate the city (It would show strength and unity of the Iraqi state).
Most likely is that the kurds will liberate the surrounding area while the Iraqi Army takes the city itself.

Detailed video on latest developments:

southfront.org/syrian-war-report-august-4-2016-militant-advance-lost-momentum-in-aleppo/

This site in general has pretty good coverage on the Aleppo/Manbij situation.

nice, reposting:

Reports appear that over 380 Jaish al Fateh and Fatah Halab militants, including 11 commanders, have been killed in clashes with the Syrian army since the start of militant offensive in Aleppo city 5 days ago. The militants also lost 11 military vehicles, 2 operation rooms and a command centre in Saraqeb. In total, over 30 militant commanders and warlords of various jihadi factions were killed in past few days while the total militant force that participated in the clashes at Aleppo city was estimated as 9,000. A significant part of these casualties is result of the joint Russian and Syrian air strikes in the southern and western parts of Aleppo city.

The Syrian and Russian Air Forces have been carrying out massive air raids in the Syrian provinces of Aleppo and Idlib, including the areas of Old Aleppo, Bustan al-Qasr, Atareb, Khan Assal, Mansourah, Ma`rata, Zarbeh and Khan Touman. On August 3, a militant logistic convoy was destroyed by Russian warplanes near Atareb. Pro-militant sources claimed that this was a food convoy with civilians. However, the claims cannot be verified, and at least 1 fuel truck was at the photos.

Fresh reports indicate that the joint jihadi forces have halted the attempts to break the Aleppo siege after a series of failed offensives on the Syrian government forces in the area. The jihadists realized the failure of their initial plan and now are preparing a new strategy for Aleppo operations.

In the city of Deir Ezzor, clashes increased on August 2. The ISIS terrorist group launched fresh military operations, pursuing the goal to push the Syrian government forces from this strategic city. Major ISIS attacks were delivered in the areas of Al-Rawad, Heart Hospital and Furat Hotel. Nonetheless, the Syrian army repelled these attacks. Pro-government sources argued that the terrorist group lost some 40 terrorists in these clashes.

On August 3, the Syrian army, supported by the Syrian Arab Air Force, counter-attacked near Furat Hotel, Heart Hospital, Water Resources, Tal Barok and the village of al-Baqaliyeh in the western countryside of Deir Ezzor. Reports said that the Syrian army destroyed 2 ISIS battle tanks, several armored and machinegun-equipped vehicles. As result, the total ISIS casualities raised up to 60 fighters.

Was it haram?

Either the Kurds will accept regional autonomy within the Syrian state after the war, which Assad already agreed to or they will be crushed by the Syrian army

did he?

The Kurds will get autonomy, start slaughtering each other, resulting in a Turkish and Syrian bombing campaign and eventually the Syrians will move back in

Related event, here is a new article detailing the F-16 that trailed Erdogan's plane during the coup 2 weeks ago.
rt.com/news/354685-erdogan-assassination-f16-refuel/
archive.is/a1f13

The F-16 ran out of fuel. That is the only reason Erdogan survived apparently. Let us see if he makes amends with Russia and Syria.

how do you fuck up that badly

sounds like a tall tale

Yea, the comments in the article seem to be super skeptical too. This info came from Yeni Safak, let's see who he is.. (oh so its a newspaper)

Ok so this is definitely not plausible. Well, what did the coup F-16's really do then? Were they told to only capture and not fire bullets/missiles?

user… I meant the coup

the coup is the tall tale

i don't see a problem with this

good to see /syriageneral/ on fullchan.

Its a good start but I'd like to see more people dedicated to this. So far it seems I'm the only one regularly posting updates and such. I just need a few more people involved and /sg/ is set.
I mean even halfchan has multiple people following and discussing the war.

current situation in Manbij

Assad dump.

map is not accurate, only the unfinished buildings SW of the 1070 apartments are under the rebels, all the finished ones are under SAA control

the rebels are not even close to the arty base in its SW portion

< this is more accurate and recent

Not really, you should have seen all of those phases the rebels have been announcing on twatter.

One of their rebel leaders gave a speech about how they haven't even began attacking and that saying they're going to attack in an angle/area/direction we (the SAA) wont even expect they're gonna be attacking from.

They're currently on their phase 4 of attack as they say even though they haven't even finished with the first 3 phases, or was it their 5th? ayy lmao

Manbij

in syria

Noice the last big city in the North has fallen.
Road to Turkey is sealed and the oil won't be gettign out that way.

Once Jarabulus and Al bab fall, the north will be sealed off

Rog joins the FSA

current situation in Aleppo
reports that JF captured the Academy are false.

good luck assad

A few months ago, I heard the FSA was already dead. What changed?

FSA has been steadily losing territory, however they are still holding out.

current situation in Manbij.
ISIS has collapsed into the city center.

Julian is pissed

current

Video: storming the artillery school SW #Aleppo

youtube.com/watch?v=pWFzAR92DfU&feature=youtu.be

I doubt Jihadi Julian understands that Rog is a paid actor who just reads lines in front of a camera. Fucking retard.

Syrian Army now countering at the Artillery Base. Base is 50-50
twitter.com/leithfadel/status/761724152097153024

Good luck SAA. I'm a little worried that the SDF is the main component defending the academy. Weren't the Tigers sent away from there recently?

I'm not aware of SDF being involved in this battle
but things aren't looking too good for the SAA right now

5 VBIED attacks on the Artillery Base today. JAF threw everything at the installation

current situation in Darayya

The colleges have fallen to the rebels
shits fucked

Multiple MLRS attacks and Russian carpet bombing on Ramuseh artillery base
1:50

When did the SAA manage to cut Aleppo off? Wasn't it fairly recent?

yes it was around mid-July

How big of a loss would it be if the rebels break through and interrupt the siege?

It's the Russian equivalent to 7.62×51 NATO to this day. So it's used by standard sniper rifles and gpmg's, namely the SVD dmr/sniper rifle and PK series of mg's.

pretty big. moving supplies around through north Aleppo would be quite a bit more difficult.

rebels link up in Ramouseh bakery. SAA officially cut off in the south

I would believe it even if you said he was holding it alone.

I still don't understand how they're organized. You have guys walking around with walkie talkies telling people where to go?

The rebels don't seem to grasp the difference between suppressing fire and shooting randomly into thei air.

awww

What do those blue ribbons mean I see on rebels sometimes? Like in

Who provides them with drones and everything else to record videos, edit them and internet access?

I suppose something like that? This assault was mostly just human wave attacks. How the SAA failed is beyond comprehension.

possibly to show what faction they belong to? every rebel faction participated in this.

This is clearly Russian manipulation. Note how this offensive went almost untouched by Russian jets. They are blackmailing Assad into something, but what?

son of a bitch, they have to fucking hold or the whole offensive fucked, isnt it?

they already failed. rebels are not connected and the siege of east Aleppo is lifted. In fact Govt. held west Aleppo is now de facto under siege because supply line have not yet been established in the northern corridor.

are now* connected

The rebels got through? Well, now they have a narrow corridor to defend. Again.

Maybe they were taken by surprise?

fucking hell, i cant wait for trump to take charge and bomb all of them to hell.

BUT KING NIGGER IS TOO BUSY SHITTING ON THE MAN WHO WILL KILL ISIS

What surprise? It's operational maneuver 101 what the rebels are doing.

the have 3-4 years to prepare honestly. The SAA isn't the most competent force.

rebels now linked

Fuck.

on a brighter side, this is the current situation in Manbij

twitter.com/jabhtfshmeng1/status/762028730734764036
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/762026640964812801
rebels in full control of the artillery base

pic 1. supply route SAA forces lost
pic 2. supply route SAA forces still have

watching these vids makes me so grateful of the biome in which I live.
that open terrain makes my skin crawl imagining myself trying to stay alive on it while technicals are shooting at me with auto cannons

not manipulation. its too hard to bomb these areas without hitting SAA too and Nusra Front guys have the fanaticism of ISIS with actual training and tactics and Ahrar are good mooks. Looks like Tiger Forces and Hezbollah need to come enmasse with russian specop help, since NDF and normal SAA are semitic retards

idk, Turkey perhaps?

why do all shitskins love to mutliate white soldiers, yet they cry when americans pee on their dead?

you know why; genetically low empathy which is compounded by middle eastern/african aggression and low IQ

they dont just mutilate white soldiers, they mutilate any enemy soldier they can get their hands on

rebels now attacking north

Is this good or bad?

depends on who you want to win

to elaborate, lately the rebels and jihadists won a recent major battle against Assad's forces

Most of these reports are from Jihadis sources and are clearly disinfo

It's to be taken with a fucking metric ton of salt.

Like for days now they've said they've taken the 1070 projects while combat video from earlier today clearly showed they basically held only the furthermost SE with the SAA holding the entire thing save a few buildings in the outskirts.

Also even if they can open up a corridor that small… so fucking what?
That's a perfect example of what will happen to them, the SAA and the Russian airforce will be able to fully take advantage of the disparity in firepower to turn the entire thing into a no-man's land (hell possibly cleaning up Aleppo way faster than the gruesome street to street fight that was on the table, when the roaches attempt a full sortie you get a chance to kill them all at once).

So yeah shitload of disinfo, shitload of defeatism, far too soon for any side to claim victory while there is clearly combat all along the line of engagement.

I think it may be allowing the rebels to gain ground and then forced to hold areas that were more exposed than their previous fortified positions. You have to remember, the ceasefire worked in the rebel's favor and they were able to hunker down. Now they are out of those positions.

At least where they are claiming they broke the siege.

Except that if they open up a corridor the SAA will be effectively surrounded.

the rebels may not necessarily be able to move supplies through the corridor, but it IS now a no-mans land and the SAA are cut off in the south (a logistical nightmare).

also, the rebels have provided a considerable amount of photographic proof (pic related) located here: wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=36.166376&lon=37.125026&z=19&m=b
which shows just how far they have advanced

IF the rebels have actually pushed through the SAA still hold the north and have fully linked with the Kurdish units and Kurdish neighborhood of Aleppo for a while now, so worst case they're at risk of being cut off, and with a longer logistic line, but they're clearly not cut-off.

And even IF they were cutoff… they've held that part of the city for years. Even before the Russian air-force started airdropping supplies.

But there is the 4th division with T-90 nearly at full strength in the area.
And all they've done since the offensive started is exactly that.

Step 1 Snackbar send human wave with suicide bombers.
Step 2 SAA fallback. Snackbar claim great victory
Step 3 Snackbar send the actual non-canon fodder troops.
Step 4 SAA counter attack in full force with Russian air support.

Rinse repeat.

The strategic goal here for the SAA is to bleed the jihadis of their numbers, which is the main problem and the only occasion they've got since they actually had to commit forces in quantity and quality over a small space.

Ground control is secondary unless the SAA really crumbles the rebels in Aleppo are just as in the just in the shit after their """victory""" as they were one month ago when they were already losing the war…

How can you be so sure

I don't think the SAA has established a supply route around the north, it would be very difficult to set up

weapons SAA left behind intact

Syrian rebels opened a 2 km wide corridor into besieged Aleppo city

TBH this looks like a Battle of Mohi setup.

1.Threaten the city with a long siege
2.Fighters rush out since the kettle is tightening and losing is just a metter of time
3.Russian airforce steps in the open area in the SW
4.???
5.Dead terrorists.

full album of what the rebels obtained
imgur.com/a/MQdgr

I just say them say on TV that the "rebels" joined forces with ISIS to accomplish that.

GG Murrica, you are now officially proven to be supporting terrorists

Murica never pretended otherwise, hence you have McCain shaking hands with Al Queda mooks.
Any news from the corridor yet?

both side are reportedly building up forces in southern Aleppo

Interesting read. Mongols were a very interesting fighting force and don't get credit for the tactics they used. The only reason why they stopped was because papa Khan died and the heirs were too soft.

Ahrar al-Sham promo video showing the armored attack against government lines during the "last phase" of the offensive

Welcome to Holla Forums OP, I enjoy the informative posts on the Syria situation however a few points. We don't have generals just called it Syria/pol/ or similar and number it. We like things to be ordered here.

The government has mobilized it's Tiger forces and a whole T-90 batallion. Part of the military base has been recovered and the rebels are reportedly under mass artillery fire and air sorties.

This is far from over.

Assad interview

Intense GoPro and Drone Footage from Nour al-Din al-Zenki Movement, showing assault on Sawmills and Cardboard Plant in Aleppo City

OGN visits newly captured rebel territory in Aleppo

faggots from telaviv not welcome here

What does that 4th one say?

current situation

Former CIA deputy director: I want to scare Bashar al-Assad

cbsnews.com/news/former-cia-deputy-director-michael-morell-i-want-to-scare-syrian-president-bashar-al-assad/

Government forces cheering inside Kinsabba after having taken it from the rebels.

you forgot bakeries

SAA makes major advances in Latakia after massive redeployment of enemy forces to Aleppo

literally "the bath"

Cmon, Assad, conquer Latakia for fucks sake!

You know, I really don't want to see Assad die.

Me neither.

Can't mossad the Assad

Didn't mean to sage

its meant the BAATH (party)
and its the baath (bath) because it refers to baptism (being bathed in holy water/knowlidge/enlightement)
the BAATH party is that one element keeping the last strongholds of secular arab lands based and not either jihad shitholes or wahabbi oilfields

SAA forces advancing in Damascus area.

SAA took control of a new neighborhood in Aleppo

current status of Manbij

rebels take out SAA sniper nest

What did they use to shoot that missile? from the vid it looks pretty far away

that guy just endorsed Hillary by the way

Looks like a 9M113 Konkurs aka AT-5 Spandrel.

So it goes. Looks like round 2 for intervention in Syria is building up after the failed gas attacks.

They've also recaptured a hill which towers the only road from Hikmah and they're back on right flank of Ramouseh.

Basically, the goatfuckers have died for nothing. Going into Aleppo from "the gap" acquired in their "glorious victory" is an even worse idea now.

As expected the SAA just leapfrogged around them, they lost some gear (nothing significant save a battery of towed 152mm) when the jihadis finally pierced, but the cost for the other side is 2,000 dead terrorists (by their own admittance… so that might actually be higher, they had commit 10,000 to the offensive).

Meanwhile in the scarcely populated south Russia is flattening everything.

repost from another thread:

SAA making further advances in Latakia

source?

source?

Did Assab bomb schools and hospitals/aid camps that had no rebel fighters in them?

I'm asking because i got into an argument about this earlier and didn't know for sure.

its possible, but I believe it would be more likely to be Russia. they are the main bombing force

Thanks

A large convoy of Hezbollah commandos has arrived in southern Aleppo tonight.

twitter.com/leithfadel/status/763145494260486144

Whoa.
I bet the SAA baited them into throwing their whole weight into breaching the siege like retarded snackbars they are.
The end strategy was artrittion.
A wise commander would evacuate Aleppo and use those 2000 valuable men somewhere else. The city's lost.

Holy shit. They lost 15% of their troops in one battle minimally(if it was just Al Nusra.) and gained nothing of value. That inbreeding is sure showin.

the SAA is making another siege around Aleppo, through the countryside

massive ISIS counter attack in Manbij

SAA attack in south Aleppo

Third pic is fucking retarded for most of its points

loss of ISIS territory over the past year

welt.de/politik/ausland/article157604000/So-grausam-raechen-sich-Putins-Truppen-an-Zivilisten.html

German media reporting how Putin is bombing Syrian civilians with mustard gas.

The Western plutocracy must be really fearing for their grip on power to have their little media whores run such news stories.

God, I hate shitskin wars.

It's an insurgency nigger, they work differently.

Somebody should tell them Mustard gas was retired by WWII.
You can't find it in Assad stockpile let alone Russia.
But you can cook it in your jihadi bomb lab…

Hungarian user was spot on providing a good historical example.

bingo

While the claim of 2,000 terrorists have been slain within the seige of Aleppo, Russian commander have come to say that ANOTHER 1,000 or more jihadists killed in southern Aleppo.

GOD

BLESS

ASSAD

SMITE THE ZOG BOTS THAT WANT 'BOOTS ON THE GROUND' IN SYRIA

god bless

reports that SAA has made massive advancements. Attacking rebels from four sides

SDF has repelled ISIS assult near Manbij

British schoolgirl killed in airstrike

there's nothing more aggravating than jihadi terrorist scum with a British accent

I'm glad the terrorist brood mother is gone

Pokémon Go in Syria

Based Russian Airforce

Really got me in feels. Thank you Based Putin for being a light in these dark times.

Fool you are to fall for Russian propaganda

what is the propaganda?

Can someone explain why this thread thinks Assad is a cool dude?

Better question is why would someone dislike him?

He's the rightful ruler of Syria and generally liked by his people. In addition to defending himself from jihadi beheaders he's fighting off CIA/Mossad who are trying to topple him so they can install a rothschild central bank.

full stop here, why? Are you pro-monarchies?

Also how do you know they are trying to install a central bank? How do you know (if that's the case) that it's CIA?

Well the Baath party, which rules Syria, has its roots in fascism and is one of the last third position govts in the world.

He was democratically elected.

Syria is not a monarchy. The anti-Zionist Baath Party was formed by an amalgamation of 10 parties and has since been dominant in elections.
archive.is/Bkx5Y

He's de-facto the defender of all non-Sunnis in Syria right now and the one preventing another failed state from manifesting.

There's a significant positive sentiment towards monarchies on Holla Forums.

That's… Kinda heart breaking.

I know but he said ruler, that's all I meant.

really? why?
I would think they're pro american constitutional republic.

at least compare the iran-iraq war it was also a stalemate because of turk-skin incompetence

New to Holla Forums 'eh? You'll be learning quite a bit over the next few months.

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Why would you think that? The only way a system like that can work is the complete elimination of (((subversive elements))) that abuse the system to gain power over it. Monarchy tends to be harder to subvert in that fashion, because all it takes is a jew wise king with a hair across his ass to fuck up decades of subversion.

A lot of people on here 2 years ago spoke of monarchy being a great system for a lot of reasons. I can list some off my head, the leader holds absolute power over his nation and people. You know what this can mean and imply, it all depends on a good leader and cohorts. Controls alliances, economic policy, wars, immigration, taxes, just about anything. Moving on, he can have his nation homogeneous and all his subjects under Christianity, push on the values of, say, the times of Bismarck too. Honor to the king, discipline to the country, respect for the nation, a real understanding of what ones' role is in his nation. It sounds like a wonderful stable way of life, and I would be all for it, way more so than a Constitutional Republic that had vague value roots from the Enlightenment masonic era where 'all men are equal' and the illuminated one will rule over all. Look where that led us to. I would rather have a founding constitution written by a wise King who would lay down principles of nation and race tied together.

Because it's a system that holds values as most important. Cultural subversion is slow or is not happening.

We currently live in the time of delusions which will destroy our civilization. After it falls, monarchies will spring up again, as they always do. They're the natural state of society.

It's the Kingdom of God, not a democracy.

We're still here and haven't gone away. It's natsocs who populated the board afterwards and drowned our voices since our philosophy is much more esoteric and less memetic. Our ideas won't gain traction in the mainstream, even of the right, but we'll keep the flame burning until the time comes for Kali Yuga to end or an opportunity for a coup comes. Not in the US, obviously. US isn't ready for a completely illiberal system.

Fam, you also need to realize that not everyone here is American. Some of us still lived under thousand year monarchies until 98 years ago.

Rebels trying to cut SAA suply lines

Pokemon Go should spawn the legendarys in Syria and Iran near insanely guarded facilities

Can't herd the kurds.

He's CIA trying to troll for info for his superiors handling the Syria cointelpro, by the way.

SDF declare complete capture of Manbij!\
City now fully liberated from ISIS!

Moment when 2500 civilians freed from the last remaining ISIS pocket in Manbij

yeah well to capitalize on what I said then, naturally, if you're not a retard, the prospect of what America is "supposed to be" is a very highly regarded thing among us too. As much as a nationalist Holla Forums is, the American way should undoubtedly be, the American way.

WOW

Now imagine what we can do here on Holla Forums with a few dedicated users.

lol you guys are like the libertarians on halfchan

No, really. When the while gg thing happened and moot showed himself a cuck, a few prominent neoreactionaries jumped ship. Some of them had many connections in the traditionalist/monarchist blogosphere, meaning that pretty much all traditionalists unrelated to jewRx came over here because discourse was slow, filled with very long and intelligent posts and there was very little memeing. Sure, things changed, but the board is still good, not complaining here. In the first few months of the board there were two or three political opinion polls showing that monarchist/traditionalists rivaled natsocs with around 40-40 split, the rest being libertarians and ancaps.

Then things on old pol got worse, we had a second exodus and afterwards came Trump memeing, bringing even more users. So, yeah, I'm saying we were a big percentage here at the beginning. Here's the kicker, though: we're not populists and don't care how many users subscribe to our beliefs and we have no need to subvert fascists and natsocs. user, it's you who's sperging out about things I never said. Get fucked.

That's a Kurd controlled area, isn't it?

Yeah no, you're going to have to try harder than that if you're going to pull the second exodus card.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

What I'm trying to say is that significant non-NatSoc populations here, in 2014, were the products of fantasy.

Holla Forums was slow as shit before it finally matched Holla Forums in UIDs by November 2014 (and that was with the accidentally inflated count I believe), and spurned by Hotwheels not long before the 2nd exodus, because it/we refused to adopt his politics. This board never could have sustained a political plurality back then, especially under the combined strain of GG show it's first signs of implosion and a host of newly "redpilled" redditors coming from /gg/ to learn more.

I'm not going to deny there was a traditionalist minority here, anymore than one would deny the presence of libertarians and catholics pre-exodus, but 40-40 is a joke. Even once NRx (and then the alt-right) began making their presence felt here in early 2015, it's hard to argue for that kind of population, excepting the temporary exodus to /polpol/ when Holla Forums imploded after the /int/ raid.

I know. I just want some fun wars. Muzzies are shit fighters and strategists. fuck modern proxy wars. WW2 was the last great one.

Here you go. I'm sure the situation isn't like this now. We're probably between the 10 and 20 percent right now. Anyway, lets agree to disagree and just be happy the NRx folk left - all four of them.

Come on man, if you believe those then half/pol/ was somehow 50% Libertarian despite the entire population being corraled into designated Libertarian threads that everyone except them and shitposters ignored.

But sure, this isn't Syria talk.

yes, it is now

Latest SyrPer
syrianperspective.com/2016/08/syrian-and-allied-forces-to-storm-western-aleppo-soon-huge-late-gains-in-latakia-will-propel-the-saa-to-kobaanah.html

If you're talking about four years ago, yes.

I'm clearly talking 2013-2014 though.

As an armchair general, I think the SAA should stick to the open areas to the west of Aleppo and just besiege them. Rebels tend to do better in urban areas but are shit in open areas (cause airstrikes).

album of liberated Manbij civilians
imgur.com/a/tSZ5g

oh fug. is allepo fucked now?

nah probably not
SAA is currently trying to cut the rebel-held part of Aleppo off from the rest of rebel territory. Its not having too much success right now

Abdullah Muntasir Farqali, who is Ahrar al-Sham's education board leader, comments on the concept of democracy (paraphrased): 'It is corrupt because it fools the people into a misguided sense of participation though only a small elite rules'.

Khanaser road situation Militants attack in Muhaymat Ghizlan completely repelled by SAA

an older video
Aleppo tunnel bomb

not much happening atm, some clashes in Aleppo

FSA take out SAA tank in Aleppo

So they've basically wasted 2000 troops for nothing?
Also they've started bombing Idlib. My guess would be cutting the rebels from the mountains so they don't fortify there.

Their women are fucking ugly. No wonder they want ficki ficki in Europe

they seem kind of average too me. remember, no makeup. BUT, it seems when they hit the middle age to elderly they really start going downhill in terms of skin condition.

polite sage for off-topic

Military council created for liberation of al-Bab

rudaw.net/mobile/english/middleeast/syria/140820162

SYRIAN ARMY AND ALLIES ADVANCE AGAINST TERRORIST BUTCHERS; IDLIB BOMBARDED INTO STONE AGE BY AIR FORCE

ALEPPO: To show you how deranged and deluded the terrorist rodents are, they just finished a campaign of “culling the herd” during a paroxysm of horror only seen in areas under the control of ISIS. We can confirm that Nusra, by order of Abu Muhammad Al-Jawlaani (real name: Usaamaa Al-‘Absi Al-Waahidi), executed 49 members of its own group because they advanced the idea of throwing down their weapons and surrendering to the government’s army. But, it gets even gloomier: they also killed their families. The actual number of people executed is over 140 according to my sources.

Al-Raamoosa: At the Taxi and Bus station, the SAA has advanced deep into the area starting at dawn today. In what was described by Wael as “very violent” fighting, the SAA has routed the defending rodents killing over 20 and wounding scores. Also, at the cement factory, a battle started at around 2:30 a.m. this morning, Damascus time, with the SAA victorious. I have received word that the SAA has killed Nusra’s leader here:

Shams Abu Muhammad.

Canthama sends us this dramatic drone footage from southern Aleppo:

youtube.com/watch?v=zqAhkhIT5ZQ

The best news is from the 1070 Apartment Project. The SAA has confirmed the liberation of 25 blocks. The fighting is continuing at “Al-Sanawbaraat”, Al-Maqla’ and Umm Al-Qar’ where SAA artillery is blasting entrenched rodents.

I have just learned that “Abu Al-Muthannaa Al-Hamawi”, the leader of a “commando” unit belonging to Nusra, whose death I reported on August 11, 2016, was killed by a bayonet wielded by a Syrian Army infantryman. He supposedly reeled back and spit out some expletive as the Syrian soldier slowly rotated his blade inside the abdomen of the wriggling rodent. I just wanted everybody to know how the vermin died.

Al-Raashideen Districts 4 and 5: Heavy fighting has erupted here as the SAA and its allies moved in to kill as many vultures as possible. The attack was preceded by an unusually heavy aerial bombardment which had the rodents barking into their telephones about how vulnerable they were. The SAAF used thermobaric bombs killing many vermin.

Military Academies south of Aleppo City: Near Al-Raamoosa, these institutions were touted by the propaganda merchants as “major accomplishments” for Jaysh Al-Fath. As it turned out, however, the rats only managed to accomplish one thing: get surrounded. According to our sources 3,000 rats are now encircled at the Artillery Academy, stuck in 15 buildings without water, electricity or food. The Syrian Army has destroyed 11 pickups with 23mm cannons here and has taken back 4 separate buildings formerly protecting cringing rodents. At this time, the SAA has killed 39 terrorists with dozens of them screaming for medical assistance that cannot come.

Heavy fighting also has broken out again at the Al-Hikma School. We are waiting for some details about that.

We have learned that hundreds of terrorists have left their positions at Daarat ‘Izza and ‘Ayn Jaarih to fight to regain Al-Layramoon. The Syrian Army presence at Al-Layramoon is massive.

IDLIB: Both the Syrian and Russian air forces are flying hundreds of sorties daily over this province and have struck hard at convoys emerging from Taftanaaz, ‘Arab Sa’eed, Tal Al-Sultaan, Areehaa, Khaan Shaykhoon, Hazzaanu, Tal Mardeekh, Taa’oom Jisr Al-Shughoor, Binnish, Kafr Nibbul, Al-Nayrab, Abu Dhuhoor, Kafr Yahmil, Sirmeen. Reports indicate a complete failure on the part of the terrorists to deliver any new weapons or supplies to the surrounded rats in Aleppo.

HOMS: Two days ago, ISIS attacked from Ruhoom Village and ‘Unq Al-Hawaa the towns of Jubb Al-Jarraah, Maksar Al-Hissaan, and the silo areas east of Palmyra. They were repelled by the SAA and Desert Falcons. Over 60 ISIS rodents were killed and their vehicles destroyed. Their overall commander described as “responsible for the Central Sector”, “Abu Turaab”, was incinerated in the fighting.

>>>/oven/

the russians have been continuing to bomb Idlib to drive out civilians so the rebels cant recruit them

GOOD LUCK ASSAD!

VKS Tu-22m3 tactical bombers have been moved and are deployed from Noje AB in Hamedan province in Iran.

They are less than 1000km from Aleppo, 700km from Deir ez-Zor… in doing so they can carry twice as much bombs compared to what they used coming all the way from Russia. Once again it show the high level of trust between Teheran and Moscow, same as the Strategic bombers are striking from Iran (one does not commit sparse important assets into a foreign country without absolute security).

Also there is a big increase of Russian helicopters at Shayrat AB.

Combine with the strike of the week, it seem Russia (and therefore Syria?) doesn't actually give two fucks about Allepo, and instead is concentrating assets for linking Palmyra to Deir-Ez-Zor and lifting the siege of the city.

Also the Russian Black Sea Fleet and the Caspian Flotilla are in drills in both Mediterranean and the Caspian seas from the 15 to 20 August, as such they have depose NOTAM (flight interdiction) for both will be firing cruise missiles…

So possibly something as big as the October campaign is brewing from Russia side.

1030 apartments under partial govt control

Come on Assad, how hard can it be?

Bump

SDF now launching offensive against Al bab

It's a side theater but kind of related to /sg/.

3 or 4 PKK assaulting mountain ridge position of the Turkroach army… Raid them for their weapons then come back the way they came.

Most impressive combat video of the year, skip the cringe at the start.

(Also women in combat role… I mean it's either a teen or a women who got the cam first, then dies then the second guys gets it back).

Now you understand why dust war last so long. They're literally 5m in front of each other and can't hit for shit…

they're trying to get the second pincer in place along the pink line and make them nervous so they run out as I said in .

You can almost smell Russian tactics from this. The only difference is the incompetence of kebabs so it takes long.

SAA has retaken most of 1070 apartments

current situation in Mosul

SDF and YPG heading towards Al Bab. several villages captured

[ytdl_hook] ERROR: lgSuDSChbRg: YouTube said: Unfortunately, this video is not available in your country because it could contain music from UMG, for which we could not agree on conditions of use with GEMA

is that just some bullshit reason because of German-Turkish retard politics?

where in the vid does the guy take the cam?

It's the same as two weeks ago. Kurds squatting on sand, ISIS snackbaring in the city.

Please tell me that Manbij is not pronounced "Manbitch".

I think the j is j sound

Who in their right mind could possibly support the rebels here?

City of Hesekê right now as fierce clashes ongoing between Rojava forces and pro Syrian regime forces

What the FUCK.

They have to go back

So the north has pretty much collapsed for ISIS? No oil money anymore.
Raqqa is next.

They are radical moderate rebels user.

dunno it work from here so it's not a global DMCA

13:20ish, blood on his hands cam not in place properly, and she clearly got fucked up when she popped in front of the Turkish soldier, you see her cadaver at 13:25 for like two frames.

They're all dead BTW, Turkroach rear patrol caught up with them.
(graphic obviously)
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/765211710198349824

It was originally Asayish (kurd regional police) vs NDF (govt aligned group). but now it is kurd troops vs govt military directly.

Syrian warplane now bombing the city

thats what you get for trusting mountainturks

SDF now 18 kilometers from Jarablus

never trust a commie

You mean taking the thread from 4chan and copying it line for line with out any of your own effort.

I thought it was cuck-chan?

I fucking hate Turkey but if Putin can get Ergodan to save Syria by destroying the Kurds I am all fucking for it.

Fucking monkeys.

Being the two strongest factions, there is no doubt in my mind that SDF and SAA will have to fight it out eventually.

All we can do is hope it doesn't escalate.

To be honest it's a fucking suicidal move.

Turkey wants to remove Kurd, Syria has always been a dick to them but now definitely time to remove Kurd. Russia is lurking and fucking Iran too, and Iraq doesn't want the Kurds taking land either.

Stupid fucking sandnigger commies playing into the hands of kikes because they think they're invincible due to being "good" at fighting.

The kurds best move is to play nice with SAA and Iraq…

The big reason why Turkey is backing Al-Nusra and turning a blind eye to IS is because the SAA, Russia, Iran and Iraq are on the same line as the Kurds, and Turkey hates them enough to warrant any alliance and anyone allied with them is their ennemy.

The minute they fight with SAA is the minute it's gonna be a pile up of the entire region, like in the 80's (everyone remember Saddam gas attacks but there was coordinated attacks against the kurds from Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran… And Iraq and Iran were fighting a bitter and long war with each others…).

That might actually be what Russia has in store to bring Turkey to it's side.

kurds vs. rebels

current situation in Hasakah
Kurds moving in

Wont happen. The mountainturks in Syria are kosher and off-limits. If Assad so much as looks at them funny the Jewnited States will raze Latakia to the ground

Fucking kurdniggers

What makes Kurds think they're good at fighting in the first place? Didn't ISIS hand them their asses before they received air support from the US and Russia?

So the american supported Kurds saw that ISIS and Al-Nusra are done and they turned on the alliance with Syria?
Or is it just another faction?

You answered your own question user.

"They can because they think they can." says Virgil

the terrorists are good as dead, so the kurds are the only good horse the US still has in the game

The Kurds are more unreliable and more organized than the Taliban. If the Kurds stay strong in Syria, the PKK are going to have an easier time in Turkey. This shit is a mess.

The Syrian air force has already been launching pretty heavy air strikes and the US has done nothing to stop them so far

Fucking Kurds though, we need another Saddam so he can
HERD THE KURDS

Asked who?

A brief history of the Kurds in Iraq

Saddam to his ministry of defense

proof? in any case, even if JewSA wont directly engage Assad over the kurds now they will when Hilldawg gets in office

Don't forget them getting weapons and training from Germany.
No way that will backfire

checked
Apparently the coalition is now warning the Syrian army but has taken no action, also i doubt Hillary is stupid enough to attack Assad when Russia has military assets in Syria. The Syrian air defense force itself also has modernized S-125 Pechora-2M systems and was recently given Pantsir-S1 systems that both represent a huge threat to any potential attacking air force.

SyAAF reportedly bombing the Kurds in Hasakah
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/766626166383923200

The SAA has also given the Kurds an ultimatum to leave within 24 hours
twitter.com/kuba_dyrda/status/766696218202341376

Yep, that's Kurds alright. You help them, they thank you by fucking you over.

Yeah you can bet in a few years the Kurds will deny the immense US/Russian/German help (French as well btw) and claim they defeated ISIS all by themselves. Not right now as it is still too fresh (ongoing in fact) but in a couple of years for sure.

Few people are as patently dishonest and self aggrandizing as the Kurds.

is there at least some official statement from the WhyPeeGee about any airstrikes? a photo of a smoke pillar doesnt exactly tell me much.
Also, no way Putin will go toe to toe with ZOG over Assad. Hell just do some butthurt statements like when the turkroaches shot down one of his warplanes.

Why is the Western media shilling so hard for a no-fly zone in Syria?

Russian fighter jets in Iran, the visit of a Chinese general to Damascus, and they still don't get the fucking message?

Its far more likely it would be Syrian jets shot down, not Russian aircraft and while Turkey shooting down a Russian jet was technically not a UN law violation since it supposedly went into their airspace, shooting down Russian or Syrian aircraft inside of Syrian airspace would be a UN violation. The presence of advanced anti-ship and anti-aircraft makes a full scale attack against Russian assets in Syria unlikely and could easily lead to coalition losses as well, Russia has S-400s inside of Syria along with missile cruisers off the coast which have both S-300 anti-aircraft missiles and P-1000 anti ship missiles. An attack on SAM systems or the airbase used by Russia would assuredly trigger a retaliation and the coalition couldn't secure Syrian airspace as long as Russia keeps ships near the Syrian coast, an attack on the Russian navy could easily lead to war. Even in the best case scenario of a few Russian aircraft being down but no retaliation you can guarantee that all coalition aircraft over Syrian airspace would be painted by Russian radar systems and likely escorted by Russian aircraft.

anfenglish.com/kurdistan/syrian-regime-jets-shell-heseke-city-centre

Chinese advisors reportedly just arrived in Syria as well
twitter.com/maytham956/status/766718685625090048

Made a full image

They are shilling a no-fly zone so they can prevent anyone from aiding Assad while the US ignores the no-fly zone and bombs civilian areas. Also I like how she tries to get into character for the fake crying.

The rebels who were filming the injured boy that went viral are the same group that beheaded a 12 year old not long ago

Turkish Sputnik report saying that US advisors are pulling out of Hasakah
tr.sputniknews.com/ortadogu/20160819/1024471225/abd-haseke-suriye.html

The Iraqi government has now asked the Kurds to stop claiming territory and withdraw from Nineveh, if Iraq cracks down on the Kurds at the same time as the Syrian government its game over for any attempt at Kurdish independence considering Iraq links all of the Kurdish cantons
iraqinews.com/baghdad-politics/kurdistan-rejects-abadis-request-withdraw-peshmerga-nineveh/
upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2016/08/19/Kurds-reject-Iraqi-call-for-them-to-stop-Mosul-advance/1281471613109/

thanks

Oh yeah, Kurds better remove themselves from Assyrian soil.

This is Gulf War tier.

More about the kurds TURDS

The name turd is believed to be an old Persian word meaning "nomad" and may have been associated with a specific region of north western Iran that may have been associated with a people who lived this nomadic life, the Cyrtians, believed to be the ancestors of the Kurds. Interestingly, they were described by Strabo as "migrants and predatory brigands."

iranicaonline.org/articles/cyrtians-gk

archive.is/qc4zt

SDF & other sources have confirmed that they have come into direct conflict with Hezbollah, fighting amongst NDF, in Hasakah, Syria

twitter.com/ranj_talabani/status/766668232010895360

In response to that the Syrian army is redeploying it's air defense to the area to remind the US they control exactly jack and shit and they better keep their hollow threats to themselves.

southfront.org/syrian-government-deployed-surface-to-air-missile-systems-to-hasakah-after-pentagons-threats-to-shoot-down-syrian-planes/

How can this end well? For how much longer will this go on?

It sounds like a nightmare that's only getting worse. They don't even have Aleppo.

In all honesty I think this could last another five years. look at the civil war in Lebanon.

I hate to say this because I want Turks to lose, but they better roll into Syria and do the Armenian thing. But on Kurds.

fun fact: most of the massacres during the armeninan genocide were done by kurdish tribes. The turks just gave them weapons and a go-ahead.

Aleppo right now

current situation in Hasakah

Aleppo right now

Here we go again, boys.

activistpost.com/2016/08/go-time-just-declared-russia-syria-iran-new-axis-evil.html
archive.is/RFIrc

Wait did I miss something? Have the Kurds attacked Assad?

twitter.com/Partisangirl/status/766713346468958209

Are you talking about this?

see
started as a skirmish, now all out war. Russia and Iran now trying to work things out.
It was inevitable, the kurds may try use the oportunity to take the last two pockets of govt land in the north

Prussia fought against Russia, Austria, France and Sweden, and won.
Have a little faith.

and look at Prussia now

How is that pertinent to the situation at hand?

well, they lost eventually. I'm not trying to say anything.

Reports coming for a large SDF offensive for Hasakah to support YPG and Asayish. Arab Shammar tribe sending hundreds.

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/767095988540608512

Their eventual loss 200 years later has nothing to do with them winning the 7-Years-War against overwhelming odds.

true. But SAA aren't the best soldiers

neither are the rebels they are fighting

Neither are ISIS or other rebel scum, so it balances out

whish is why I believe this will be very drawn-out

which is why I believe this will be very drawn-out

probably unless someone injects a load of ground troops on one side or the other

Turkey has over 3 million Syrian refugees so they potentially have a massive army of Syrians that could march into Syria

NDF in Hasaka: "We'll remove all Americans, Israelis from Hasaka and Syria."

twitter.com/syria_hashtag/status/766659890332987393

Beyond their kike and american funding, they really are retarded are they? I really thought they would have to have an alliance with the Syrians, they are committing fucking SUICIDE. I can't believe it.

I really fucking can't believe it this really fractures all possible intellect from a political/military perspective on the Kurd's decisions here.. Fucking morons..

Syria: US fighter jets scrambled to stop Syrian planes bombing special forces and allies in Hasakah
US special forces have been training Kurdish groups regarded as 'terrorists' by the regime

archive.is/ztOqe

I just did the math on total casualties vs. total population and now the Syrian War is equivalent in severity to the American Civil War, relatively.

It is as expected of low IQ brigands to do such stupid things

Meanwhile

Houthi forces cut last regime supply line to Taiz
almasdarnews.com/article/houthi-forces-cut-last-regime-supply-line-taiz/

———————————————————————–

The making of… Syrian Civilian Victims of Assad | @ The White Helmets | via @maria_engstrom | (see pics)
twitter.com/marcelsardo/status/767043012555931648

Spicy

Show your working out.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Aleppo

bump for great thread.

shits fucked if Assad and Russian AF now need to fight ISIS, JaF, Al Nusra, and now the Kurds.

Syria: US fighter jets scrambled to stop Syrian planes bombing special forces and allies in Hasakah
US special forces have been training Kurdish groups regarded as 'terrorists' by the regime

archive.is/ztOqe>>7198098

And U.S. special forces…and U.K. and ….

archive.is/u2hZF

What's going on? Got off politics for couple of days and assad is removing kurds???what went wrong?

Kurds thought now would be a good time to attack while the SAA was held up in Aleppo

'We will defend ourselves if we feel threatened': Top commander warns Russia that US will fight back after attack near American forces operating in Syria

archive.is/gNshr

'We will defend ourselves if we feel threatened': Top commander warns Russia that US will fight back after attack near American forces operating in Syria

archive.is/gNshr>>7205931

>archive.is/gNshr

16 times Obama said there would be no boots on the ground in Syria

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2015/10/30/16-times-obama-said-there-would-no-boots-ground-syria/74869884/

wew

Attack where, just fucking Hasakah?

LITERALLY FUCKING RETARDS. I almost want to scream over the stupidity.

this shit was inevitable. No idea what the fuck the Kurds were thinking. Hasakah is majority arab

I bet it was a US funded faction that wants to pit the Kurds against Syria. False flag of sorts.
They need this war to take as long as it can so new boogeyman's will rise.
IF Aleppo falls, the Al-Nusra rebels fall.
If Al Nusra falls, ISIS is getting mopped up ASAP. Assad will pivot his troops from Aleppo front and there's only open ground from Palmyra, Day-Zor and Ithriyah.

Spectator article proves that the ultimate goal is the weakening of syria by dividing it into smaller entities

archive.is/KXmV5
spectator.co.uk/2016/08/who-should-rule-syria-nobody/

written by (((Jonathan Spyer))), an Israeli who also works for the Jerusalem Post.

jpost.com/Author/Jonathan-Spyer

It's not necessarily a bad thing to separate with population transfers into homogeneous ethno-states but the problem is that all this division will simply be used as a tool to perpetuate conflict and keep all parties weak.

Having multiple landlocked countries on bad terms with everyone in the area that relies on oil exports gives me chuckle.

Like Africa all over again.

look up The Yinon Plan
it involves breaking up the regional countries of the middle east

current situation in Hassakah

19th to 22nd

ye i know, that's why i posted it

Why are they still lying about this? Fucking kikes.

Interesting how Obama lied about the troops being on ground, and now this happens basically a couple of days after Turkey declares it will take an active interest in the Syrian conflict.

So Syrian airstrikes are ongoing then? I wonder how long they can hold out there. They're just a pro Assad militia right? Not the SAA or anything.

I also wonder how involved American special forces are in the attack. No offence to burger friends on here but I hope high explosives land on their heads. Or maybe I don't, that would be a bad situation

correct. SAA has a presence there but are not involved in fighting yet.
There is also an army base several miles away

Roasted kebab is best kebab.

I see. Do you think the SAA will attempt any kind of relief other than airstrikes? Or will they just stay in their army base and defend? I'm guessing it would be too dangerous given the Kurdish control of the whole area.

The base is a very well defended area that overlooks the city. I'm not sure the kurds would even bother trying to take it, they may besiege it though. The army is better off staying in the base.

The govt really wants a ceasefire as they are at risk losing the city. The army doesn't have an easy way of getting more soldiers to the city either, as there are no places to land a plane. considering the isolated area, there isnt really a way to relieve the soldiers in the city.

Called this shit 5 months ago.

God damn the Kurds. I read on Al-Jazeera that the Syrian army gave the Kurds in Hassakeh weapons, tanks and territory at the start of the conflict. What a bunch of treacherous shits. I guess they were desperate enough to trust them in the beginning but still.

Majority of the public in western countries along with their leaders unfortunately enough. Propaganda through media networks is highly effective.

This is a good recap of US foreign policy history for any nigs who aren't aware of how we got to this point.

Why would we care if some good goys fighting for Israel and trying to drag us into a war we don't want were killed?

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/767743301634166784

Turkish army is shelling SDF positions north of Manbij.

Is there anything that gives a good breakdown of who's fighting who? I only know the very basics that SAA/Russia/Iran are together. That al-Nusra, ISIS, and the moderate rebels are against them and have joint operations but also fight each other sometimes and are funded by the US/Saudi Arabia/Israel. That the Kurds seem to be on their own side but get funding from both the US and Russia. Is there something that gives a more detailed and comprehensive breakdown than this?

Also is there a good repository for proof showing the US/Israel funding ties? I've seen stuff before that convinced me but made the mistake of not saving it as I wasn't thinking about redpilling others at the time.

Israel just shelled Syria

twitter.com/UrFavRussianSpy

anyone else feel sad reading these tweets?

Is one of my filter plugins malfunctioning or is it really at >$0?

Did the kikes have any proof it actually came from Assad's forces? Hell for that matter its likely that no fire even went into their territory. I'm really starting to think that they're trying to get the Syria situation wrapped up before Trump gets into office so he can't fuck things up for them.

That's a good sign if true. That's proof they fear Trump even though he's apparently "Netanyahu's best friend".

Trump says whatever he thinks people want to hear. The only thing I think its truly safe to assume about him is that he's for protectionist trade policies. Its not safe to assume that he'll lay off Syria, nor is it safe to assume that he'll invade like they want him to. He keeps his cards close to his vest and as he's an unknown they'd want to do it just to be safe rather than gamble.

If all we get is the end of shit trade deals and the wall then he's already the best president in a hundred years.

Still, I really hope he'll just tell the CIA to get out of Syria and let Assad retake his country.

the gall of these "people"

Engineers build remote #Iraqi #Terminator with 12.7mm thermal turret & rockets to support #Iraqi troops

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/767308061140672512

Yea, nobody is giving any money ;;_;;

Govt lines collapsing. Kurd close to capturing all of Hasakah

CHINA JOINS THE WAR
archive.is/tZyPl
archive.is/tZyPl
archive.is/tZyPl
archive.is/tZyPl
CHINA JOINS THE WAR

WW3 incoming. Russia-Iran-China axis vs. good goy NATO and East Asian allies.

Aah fuck it. 万歳!

elder paisios predicted this

orthodoxword.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/elder-paissios-holy-mount-athos-on-the-end-times/

even if assad wins, he still loses

the damage to his country is massive.

Now, all the top players are completely involved.
EU, USA, gulf states, Israel vs. Syria, Russia, Iran and China.
Where is India in this mess?

Let's just hope that this powder keg doesn't go off before Trump comes into office.

Generations of people who know the hardships of war and therefore appreciate the opportunities of peace can rebuild more quickly than you think.

India is part of BRICS party so I'd imagine that thei extended interests lies with Syria and Russia. Because fuck Pakistan.

India works with everyone, but keeps itself to its own sub-continent. I imagine they'll continue to do so.

Form reports i'm reading bashar supporters,atleast those who live away from the battlefront,are living lavishly.

India is a shit hole that can't even control it's own population. Their central government is weak and corrupt. They're far too weak internally to project any recognizable power relative to the other large players. They can barely contain Pakistan. Therefore there is a reason why they weren't mentioned in the thread earlier and that is because they are irrelevant.

After the intervention of tribal elders a cease-fire has been the announced in #Hasakah #SDF #YPG

twitter.com/Xaniaras/status/768012704955203584

SDF official Nasser Mansour published the main terms of agreement of ceasefire in #Hasakah city (TRANSLATION BELOW)

twitter.com/Rodi_Khalil/status/768056877766828032

do these commies really think they can build up their own state inside a warzone?

Road between Gov controlled Wasta in centre Hasakah and SAA controlled Kawkab Base has been opened

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/768060282308472832

Seized weapons from Regime forces in Hasakah by Asayish/HPC/YPG/J (pic)

Why? What's so important about Aleppo?

It's the last contested major city.

So it's not like the rebels collapse, but they become a joke if they can't take a single major city?

No, they will be wiped out from the rest of syria very fast.

The bulk of their forces are in Aleppo and the rest are just scattered pockets that Assad will easily roll over with a concentrated force, but he's spread a bit thin and winning in Aleppo would open up enough free troops to deal with them one at a time. Would that be a fair assessment?

Report of russian TV in southern Aleppo. Shows drone footage of rebel supply convoys being targeted while crossing through Ramouseh

youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4egD3sED8

Is Assad just agreeing to this because he can't afford to divert resources to handle it? Seems to set a bad precedent on what they can get away with but maybe he has no other choice.

Wew. Those are some old guns.

it is not just assad (of syrian government) in the play

As you may know U.S. warned about bombing in that area

Top US commander warns Damascus & Moscow against operations near American positions

rt.com/usa/356665-us-commander-russia-syria/

There are U.S. troops there (completely illegally ). And they are waiting (also in ukraine) for any reason to go to war. At this moment this place is not as much strategically important as aleppo (for example). There is no gain in fighting there. And government still gets to have police there. This will get taken care of in due time.

after raqqa. (old map but good for locations)

yes, old and small calibre. They probably left that in storage.

Agreement to halt fighting in Hasaka enforced at 14:00 p.m.

Hasaka, SANA – An agreement to halt fighting was agreed in the northeastern Hasaka province that came into effect at 14:00 p.m. on Tuesday, the Syrian TV reported.
According to the TV sources, the injured, bodies of the martyrs and the captives on both sides will be exchanged at 9 p.m. as per the agreement.
Hasaka-Qamishli road and those leading to the Syrian army positions inside and outside Hasaka city will be opened.
All roads in the city will also be opened according to the agreement. It was also agreed on work to resolve the Kurdish issue and start discussions to address the situation of the discharged state employees.
During the past days, the Asayish, the military wing of the Kurdistan Workers Party, has escalated its provocative actions in Hasaka city, attacking state establishments, stealing oil and cotton, disrupting examinations, carrying out abductions, and causing a state of chaos and instability.
The provocations amounted to encircling Hasaka city, shelling it with artillery and tanks and targeting the Syrian Arab Army positions in it, claiming the lives of a number of military personnel and civilians.
The Asayish’s persistence in their acts required a suitable response by Syrian Arab Army as it targeted the sources of artillery fire and the gatherings of armed elements responsible for these criminal actions.
Later, less than 10 hours after reaching a truce agreement with the official government parties on Sunday, the Asayish violated the agreement and launched attacks on residential neighborhoods and government establishments in Hasaka.

Topkek that Russian guy is crazy. Some good footage in that video, thanks for posting it lad.

Aleppo, what a fucking wreck.

Hasakah is in very far from the rest of govt held territory. He didn't really have a choice. Govt forces were losing anyway.

ISIS now attacking kurds

How far south do the Kurds want to expand really? Seems like a dumb move for ISIS to provoke them when they have American protection. I didn't think the Kurds would want to move any further south than they are already so why start a fight with them that your're bound to lose?

I am genuinely unsure of ISIS' current strategy. In the past their goal was to take as much land as possible, even strategically shit places such as Kobani.

They are very decentralized so they can quickly send in soldiers. ISIS appears to be trying to take advantage of the SDF vs SAA conflict.

who knows, perhaps to the Euphrates? currently their main focus is connecting the cantons

Current situation in manbij area. SDF advancing in all directions.

This is what Hasakah looks like now after ceasefire and agreement.
NDF only holds a very small area

The blue area is the land govt forces lost

Do the bidding of the Jews obviously.

>orthodoxword.wordpress.com/2010/03/18/elder-paissios-holy-mount-athos-on-the-end-times/

mfw

Arent they losing on all fronts? Kind of hard to have any real strategy when that's happening.

then they ought to stay put, improve their defenses and take out as many invading forces (of whatever faction) with them, like they did in Manbij and will do in Mosul. But they keep launching half-assed offensives and get completely wiped out

And then you people wonder why we consider you beneath us.

fucking kurd scum

Also once ISIS gets BTFO, the kurds will become americas next plaything to fuck with assad.

I'll assume you are a supporter of Rojava. I was too. Why the fuck did they attack Assad? They have no friends other than America now and I use the term "friend" in that context lightly.
Rojava is screwed in the long run now, imo.

SAA advancing in Darraya

As he seems to be gone, looking at Holla Forums's Syria thread it seems that they think Rojava should have done so as they had only been offered autonomy and not independence. Personally I think that's a dumb fucking reason but that's what they're saying there.

got a link to it?

nevermind, found it

how the fuck are these niggers able to stay in pockets in the middle of Syrian territory like that? It's absurd.

its a siege. The govt has a policy of starving them out, as least forcing civilians to evacuate, before moving in. this lowers casualties considerably.

I mean they've been there for years now, the little blotches in Damascus and what not. It seems bizarre to me.

Turkish backed rebels now invading norther syria. pic is a prediction of whats to come

it takes a long time but it lowers casualties

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING
TURKISH MILITARY ENTERING SYRIA

LIVESTREAM: ntv.com.tr/canli-yayin/ntv

let me know if you want me to make a new thread about this

BREAKING

Turks are sending their best forces, the maroon berets, (special forces)

Turks mean business.

The objective:
Immediate: Push FSA into Jarablus, take control. There's an abnormal amount of coverage going on, I was seeing CNNTURK showing artillery shelling (MLRS and T-155 Firtina) Syria.
After? Not sure. They might be getting the FSA a foothold or making the buffer zone happen, depends what Russia/Iran/USA agreed to exactly.

airstrikes ongoing

Jarabulus

Who are the Turks attacking this time? Can Assad really trust them?

ISIS
no, its a joint rebel/turk offensive

CNN stream

OH BABY

ROACHES VS MUDSHITS

test

Half pols sg is much more active damn

So they're still backstabbign Asad

well this was done with russia permission, and Assad has not protested turks operating in Syrian territory so I suppose Erdogan just wants a buffer zone.

I've been posting on this thread for three weeks and I am STILL the only regular poster here. I don't understand how there aren't others on 8/pol/ who have been following this conflict as closely as I have. hell even Holla Forums has more people following and discussing this than 8/pol/. Whats up with this place?

I don't know, I guess people might have lost interest in the war overtime.

true, but halfchan's is light speed. a new thread has to be made every 1-2 hours over there, while this one in 3 fucking weeks old

Holla Forums views the Kurds as their comrades so they're more engaged. 4pol has 10x+ more users and more newfags so they have more "Happening Euphoria" whereas 8pol users are probably more jaded. They also have a lot more trolls, baiting, shilling which shits things up but also stimulates activity and some trolls can cause good discussion.

I'm guessing they'll have an "accident" after the whole deal with Erdogan?

4pol also didn't split into political sub-boards so everyone is in the same place arguing; which is a good thing.

True, you have a point

Also, If anyone wants to follow this on twitter I have a list of twitter accounts you could follow

first footage coming in
twitter.com/hxhassan/status/768292879106048000

The actions by Turkey must relate to the Kurds somehow. This is happening right after the Kurds got aggressive towards Assad.

Putin and Assaf gave them the go ahead

In the meantime, enjoy a patriotic Syrian song

Several villages captured by Turks

Turkish F.M Çavuşoğlu: " If YPG doesn't retreat to the east of Euphrates, Turkey we'll do what's necessary""

Kurds are fucked

forgot link

t24.com.tr/haber/disisleri-bakani-ypg-firatin-dogusuna-gecmeli-gecmezse-gerekeni-yapariz,356620

Kind of sad that this thread is so dead. It's probably better to just make threads for specific major events that morph into pseudo-/sg/'s.

might do that, or leave both. this thread is good to have around when not much is happening.
I've asked the mods to let me edit the OP several times but my requests were ignored.
They could at least make it cyclical (as long as the op is wiped)

other thread here btw

Live
youtube.com/watch?v=yUbsT4Kx_oc

also our Holla Forums has purity spiraled into a decent portion of anons not caring because, "who cares what happens to sandniggers?"

Halfchans /sg/ are just horrible. They might move faster, but they are filled with 99% crap.

We could try to make it more clear, thet /sg/ is mostly about the war situation and not Syrian politics, people tend to skip threads about non local politicss and /sg/ looks like such a thread on the first glance

Only shills ever say that shit. No really, that's exactly what they post in every thread on the middle east.

But it's nice to see you're enjoying your first weak in 8chanyou fucking faggot.

FSA have taken the hills to the west of Jarabulus.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/768419367574990848

ISIS getting hammered by airstrikes, 46 reported dead.
twitter.com/BarzanSadiq/status/768416730930700288

Will we see an FSA assault on the city today?

been here since first exodus, the number doing that has increased so I think some have bought into it.

New map of Aleppo.

is it any good though? somehow all halfchan sgs end up in russkie and hohol shitflinging

video of airstrikes
twitter.com/abdbozkurt/status/768311116044918784

I get that Erdogan was profiting from the oil trade with ISIS before and cooperating with US to balcanize Syria. With new and improved relations with Russia, what is his deal now? How does ISIS and Israel fit into this picture?

Turks are definitely attacking ISIS now, so either they're going to just take the oil fields for themselves or buy it from Russia/Syria now.

Kurds about to get fucked hard.
hurriyetdailynews.com/live-turkish-military-coalition-forces-launch-euphrates-shield-operation-in-jarablus.aspx?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=live-turkish-military-coalition-forces-launch-euphrates-shield-operation-in-jarablus.aspx&utm_term=post&pageID=238&nID=103175&NewsCatID=352

> Presidential spokesperson İbrahim Kalın has tweeted that the aim of the Jarablus operation is to cleanse Turkey's border of "all terrorist elements, including DAESH and the YPG.”

This. He's also for the Russian gasline going through his territory.

Erdogan wants to make himself the new Ottoman Emperor, and to do that he wants to turn Turkey into a bottleneck for both Russian gas and Saudi oil. And to do that, he needs ISIS gone.

I wonder how the US will feel about that. I figured their investment in the Kurds was in order to gain a nice new proxy state in the region. They helped plan this new Turkey/FSA offensive and they're supporting from the air, but what will happen when Turkey turn on the Kurds? Everybody is going to turn on the Kurds eventually. Nobody wants a Kurdish state in the region except for the US and Israel.

sorry, "commie wonderland that just happens to have the same characteristics as any other state"

you can roleplay your made up words politics on Holla Forums all you want, it doesn't change reality

Let me just check them digits.

Apparently the FSA have encircled Jarabulus now. They control the north and south of the city. Fighting ongoing in the centre.
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/768441755855384576

twitter.com/3z0ooz/status/768442399588843521

Chekd

From the map it looks like they plan to soften up Jarobulus with bombings/artillery and then sweep in with tanks from both the west(that they're taking through coalition territory) and North

Now I'm curious.
If it's not a state, then what is it?
and by what definition?

FSA are already in the south of the city.
twitter.com/putintintin1/status/768446111552012288/video/1

Also Faylaq al-Sham has reported it's now storming the city but I don't now from which direction.

Its commie magic fairy land where everyone is equal shares equally, and joyfully cooperate together without needing an authority.
In other words utopian bullshit.

Current situation Jarabulus

Yellow are kurds, grey is ISIS, green is "moderate" rebels?

Yes, green is FSA

Yeah, sorry friend I should have added a key to it. Not my map.

I should have also mentioned that green may include Turkish forces as well as there were pics earlier where they were flying FSA flags.

Oh I get that, but I want to hear his reasoning.

You'd probably need to go on Holla Forums for that, he obviously made a single post and ran off so he wouldn't have to defend his shit.

FSA has the bakery
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/768447310963417089
why do they always make bakeries seem like a big deal there?

No idea, maybe because they have no supermarkets there or something.

Almost half the city is under FSA control now reportedly.
twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/768451641330761728/video/1

AYOOO I BE ECHECKING THEM DIGITS
THE DIGITS ARE AN-GELIC
MA-JESTIC
IN-COMPRUHENSABLL

imo its kinda stupid risking their best forces for an op like this

you wanna get them blown up by 17 yr old ugly inbred arabs?

why not let the syrians sacrifice themselves

FSA are about as trustworthy as the roaches themselves.

yeah but they have no choice
they can take the frontlines and get blown up
for3 years FSA has accomplished nothing other then holding on to territory and partying, making selfies

well it seems like they did take the frontlines, Turkish specops being involved doesn't mean they're on frontline.

twitter.com/AFP/status/768453505292046336

They've reached the centre of the city now it seems.

PYD's armed wing YPG says it is pulling its forces from the west bank of Euphrates, but leaving other factions of SDF behind

twitter.com/ragipsoylu/status/768451832368754688

i hope you are right
but i doubt it because, they dontr seem to be like the ISIS types that really risk their lives

these fsa guys are just hanging out in aleppo rapign women

R E K T
BIJI R E K T

KURDPIGS

They were talking tough a few hours ago, guess this offensive has them scared.
twitter.com/KFM936/status/768395510466117632

can you translate I cant read mirror-randomized-alphabet

This means just in the area local to Jarabulus right? They can't be pulling out of Manbij can they?

So the roaches are helping terrorists fight other terrorists? Does this help Assad in any way?

Can someone redpill me / explain the Syrian war?

I have a translation extension that gives me this.

thanks VLAD

kurds always talk tough shit

here in germany they hide behind police and act tought and then shit their pants when police is gone

truth is everything kurds accomplished in syria and iraq is just holding on to territory

collecting the loots that the US airforce gave them

They are, West of the Euphrates means West of the Euphrates.

Mountainkurdnigger is scared of King Roach.

actually scratch that, conflicting reports like

No, they're pulling out. That tweet was hours ago before this offensive really intensified, it seems to have scared them.

Do you think Trump would avoid these things?
I'm so tired of the jews trying to destroy every single country near them.
TBH Europeans are getting much closer to Russia and consider abandoning the US because all you do is destabilize the middle east to please Israel.
Considering Trump has been saying some very Israel-pandering things I'm afraid the whole kike supremacy regime thing will continue.

So who's going to defend it from ISIS? I assume the Kurds were the strongest part of the SDF in Manbij? It's a large chunk of territory.

see

for my opinion on Trump

I have no idea really.

He's flippish yet not at the same time.

He stated that Assad is a necessary power, and I think he's not that stupid since he wants to rekindle friendship with Russia. But hey, anything can happen, as long as stabilizes our immigration on the illegal scale.

"Turkish PM Yıldırım: we must preserve the unity of Syria and prevent the creation of any Kurdish entity."

"VP Biden says Syrian Kurdish forces will lose US support if they don't retreat to east of Euphrates"

"Turkish President Erdoğan: Turkey will not give consent to any "fait accompli" in Syria. "

What did he mean by this?

You're forgetting the Yinon plan.

I kind of just assumed that everyone on Holla Forums already knew that bit.

He probably means nobody but Turkey will decide on what shape Syria takes. He's talking about the Kurds and any ideas that other actors may have about deciding on the borders of a Kurdish state.

True, I suppose, but for the convenience of any newfags (like that guy you were responding too) I'd say include that shit in as well.

"Fait accompli" is basically "something was decided long beforehand, and the parties that will be affected by it will only hear about it now". So if USA and Israel decided to create a Kurd-owned state from the bits and pieces of Syria ages ago, and then declared how there's suddenly a new state at the end of the war, that would be "fait accompli". And you can't do anything to change it, because it already happened, the documents were prepared in advance, shit like that.

Erdogan's telling them that he's not gonna accept any outcome of the Syria conflict that Turkey has no say in.

I see.

Looking at Kurdish positions it seems like those in Afrin would have trouble moving east of the euphrates as FSA/ISIS territory is in their way.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the population of Afrin canton is majority Kurd (or it at least has a large indigenous population of Kurds there) . If that's the case they won't be going anywhere.

It is but I didn't see anything from the Turks about an exemption for a certain area.

twitter.com/CNNTURK_ENG/status/768450084933668864

Is it happening?

Where the fuck did all this "FSA" magically pop up from?

I don't understand the composition of these Turkish forces as it seems like it will be aimed against Assad.

That pic is a prediction of what the map will look like after Turkey/FSA clear the ground between Jarabulus and al-Rai which is currently ISIS territory. See

It is aimed at Assad ultimately. It's a safe zone for turkshit puppets. The end is coming closer for the Aleppo terrorists.

Yep, dub trips confirm, it's fucking happening.

Current map looks more like this. Operation Euphrates Shield in the corner there. They're going to want to link it up with the green FSA position to the west probably.

Remember, the Anglo and American niggers caused this mess following orders from their Turko-Polish Jew masters.

Kek, the Kurds have captured Ayn Al-Baida from ISIS. It's south of Jarabulus. Now reports that they are shelling newly captured FSA positions in al-Amarne.

twitter.com/putintintin1/status/768494385772261376

Here's a better map showing recent SDF gains right in the face of Turkey's advance.

I thought they said they were pulling out? Are they committing suicide by roach or is kingroach lying so that he has an excuse to kill the commies?

I've honestly no idea. Seems SDF are advancing at least. Either way it would seem there's going to be a lot of dead kurds soon.

Fucking kek!

twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768499727805583361

Assad is probably just watching this and laughing his ass off, all his enemies are just killing each other.

It's like a comedy version of Game of thrones or something. Fuck knows where ISIS went. They probably wern't even there in any great numbers to begin with.

I'm trying to find some decent sources on this SDF/FSA conflict. So far just twitter reports.

Seems that the SDF forces taking ground south and south west of Jarabulus are being led by arab forces, many from the al-Jadir family and allies.
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768499231233548288

Yussef al-Jadir (alis Abu Furat) was an anti Ba'athist commander. He was killed in 2012. His family/forces fought on resisting ISIS in Jarabulus until they were defeated. I think they then sought refuge with the Kurds. Now they're are retaking ground they lost to ISIS.

I don't know why they're fighting the FSA/Turks though. Must just be a cynical power play.

Maybe they got their heads out of their ass and realized that the US isn't going to let them have their commie wonderland

I posted the wrong link
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768505654784978945

I'm don't think al-Jadir are commies, just anti Assad.

Obligatory for everyone to see

So hold up, I need some clarification, anons.

USA-backed Turkish military dude tries to overthrow the current leadership.

Coup fails.

Turkey invades Syria taking out ISIS and Kurd targets.

What I'm wondering is, were the Americans aware of this plan and tried to stop it with a change of regime, and is Erdoğan doing this to help Assad or is he just doing it to grab land?

I think hes doing this to stop Kurds from expanding more, this was also done with Russian permission so it may help Assad to some degree.

Maybe they just wanted an excuse to move the bombs to Romania, so they failed on purpose with that shitty coup. Right where the NATO launchers are at.
The pieces are moving into attack position.

This was done with US permission so no.

There's no actual proof of that.

well I would think the russians would have chimped out otherwise.

Ergodan said some hours ago that this was America's plan originally, and that since he has done it his own way, he still technically done it. There was a deal that if he did this he would get rapid fire missiles and now he's saying "You promised so fucking give it to me"

SDF and FSA now racing to capture as much ISIS territory as possible. Race to Berlin comes ot mind

This is turning from untrained snackbarists firing at each other for years to WW2 proportions of "charge, kill until you die"

I hope we get some footage.

The only thing the Russians have said is that they are "deeply concerned" about the situation on the border. Even if they didn't agree to it I can't imagine they didn't know about it in advance.

There can't have been much of an ISIS presence in the area to begin with. I keep reading reports from ISIS and SDF that Isis mostly pulled out a while ago. I wonder why SDF didn't capitalize on that sooner if that's the case.

Possible outcome for the Assad fanboys out there

I'll be postin footage here when it come out. I know >reddit but /r/syriancivilwar and /r/combatfootage has good stuff when it comes out. and of course the syria section of liveleak

according to wikipedia, isis in north aleppo area is more concentrated in the wet half. isis has been constantly blocking the fsa forces there from advancing.

Not to mention Biden telling YPG to move all their forces east of the river.

That's right, I remember now the fighting going on between them during a ceasefire a while ago.

Intense fighting going on between FSA and SDF.
Wasn't expecting this to happen so fast

FSA moving West

Today's pretty intense.

I don't remember this much happening in a while.

there are reports the Darayya pocket is collapsing and mass surrendering of rebels there. so much happening

new map

Maybe they felt like it would overextend them.

Holy shit this is entertaining.

Yeah maybe. I would have just grabbed it though and hoped the Americans would back me when the Turks finally invaded.

Seems the Turks have had enough. They're attacking Ayn al Bayda
twitter.com/Syria_Rebel_Obs/status/768548170951516160

I was going to make a prediction before I go that the FSA would reach the Sajur river by morning. Maybe they'll just concentrate on pushing back the SDF instead though.

Does this mean ISIS forces have been broken definitely? I imagined months of Russian planes bombing their positioned must have weakened them, but is that to say they are in full-retreat mode?

they mostly withdrew to Raqqa a while ago I believe, or at leas to Al Bab

thefreethoughtproject.com/wikileaks-exposes-clinton-isis/

for anyone interested about Hillary and ISIS

Coincidence?
I think not

Looks like they're pulling another false flag.
twitter.com/AFP/status/768547866868670467
#BREAKING Syria regime launched two chemical attacks, IS used mustard gas: UN report

Kurds-Israel

#EuphratesShield

newest map

So they basically got permission to invade and take over parts of Syria.

The balkanization of Syria has begun, and the Turks claimed the first piece.

They didn't get permission.

This shit feels way too coincidental WW3 about to kick off?

It really makes you think

Does the artist not realize that it makes it look like Assad's under attack? It feels like its supposed to be anti-Assad but he fucked up.

meant for

Agreement to halt fighting in Hasaka enforced at 14:00 p.m.

Hasaka, SANA – An agreement to halt fighting was agreed in the northeastern Hasaka province that came into effect at 14:00 p.m. on Tuesday, the Syrian TV reported.
According to the TV sources, the injured, bodies of the martyrs and the captives on both sides will be exchanged at 9 p.m. as per the agreement.
Hasaka-Qamishli road and those leading to the Syrian army positions inside and outside Hasaka city will be opened.
All roads in the city will also be opened according to the agreement. It was also agreed on work to resolve the Kurdish issue and start discussions to address the situation of the discharged state employees.
During the past days, the Asayish, the military wing of the Kurdistan Workers Party, has escalated its provocative actions in Hasaka city, attacking state establishments, stealing oil and cotton, disrupting examinations, carrying out abductions, and causing a state of chaos and instability.
The provocations amounted to encircling Hasaka city, shelling it with artillery and tanks and targeting the Syrian Arab Army positions in it, claiming the lives of a number of military personnel and civilians.
The Asayish’s persistence in their acts required a suitable response by Syrian Arab Army as it targeted the sources of artillery fire and the gatherings of armed elements responsible for these criminal actions.
Later, less than 10 hours after reaching a truce agreement with the official government parties on Sunday, the Asayish violated the agreement and launched attacks on residential neighborhoods and government establishments in Hasaka.

and there are some prophecy’s in bible about it starting around that area

most of the country’s in the world are there now. U.S. russia, china, turkey, EU/NATO….

Full Definition of world war

: a war engaged in by all or most of the principal nations of the world; especially capitalized both Ws : either of two such wars of the first half of the 20th century

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/world war

What is your opinion ?

Turkish Armed Forces plant the Turkish flag on a building in Jarabulus, Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=e5f96ugwbHU

To me it doesn't count as a world war as the theatre of war is limited to one country.

Massive chimpout on /r/scw by YPG supporters. this is great.

What's his argument in favor of war? I never played these fancy new gaems.

Come on people. I need another 50 posts so I can make new bread (it will have a much better op).

What are you think about right now, related to this war?

The other stickied thread was shilled up pretty fast. Lots of shitpost spam and derailing questions.

Also reminder to watch this video:

23's confirm neo-Ottoman Empire (Republic of Turkey was founded in 1923)

Holy sound quality Batman

Are you a fancy user? Why are you so dedicated to this topic? Do you have skin in the game?

Is that sarcastic? I can't tell with my shit speakers.

when this thread is filled, should I redirect this to the sticky thread, or make a new one?

The Syrian War is just sort of an obsession of mine, but I hate having to go on reddit and 4chan to discuss it.

Ukraine (europe) ?

yemen ?

Afgansistan ? iraq ? lybia ? egypt ?

Make a new one if your OP is great. The other thread should be unstickied soon but mods might be mad if you make a new /sg/ while it's still stickied.

I'm not sure what I'll put in the op, but I'll make it so it doesn't get super outdated, like the current op. Rather than link to new maps, I'll link to where you can find to maps, twitter accounts, that sort of thing.

A summary of today's events:

Meanwhile

this was a repost btw

Rojava security forces find a large quantity of fake weapons produced by ISIS in Manbij to distract jets.

twitter.com/DrPartizan_/status/768565273469255684

Also it seems like ISIS is losing territory all over and Turkey jumped in now that the war is decided.

perhaps the war against isis, the FSA has been steadily losing over the past year against SAA

Rebels getting cut off at Duma

ops

Will Assad accept any loss of original Syrian territory? Do you think Turkey will land-grab and what's their containment strategy for the Kurds?

Israeli kikes took territory in Golan Heights which is supposed to be Syrian clay so if he refuses to accept territorial losses things will get interesting.

no, but he may have no choice, I could see turkey pulling a north Cyprus keep a puppet state up there in the north.
get rebels to fight them, if that don't work, I could see Turkey assisting the Syrian Army retake all kurd-held land. But that wont be for a while

wew history being carved before our eyes in almost real time

Good video showing the "gloriously opened gap" in Aleppo from SAA positions and side.

The jihadis bodies may enter and cross, but it's a giant shooting gallery, for every guy and vehicle that cross into Aleppo, 9 don't make it.

As said that's exactly what the SAA need to do. SAA is shorthanded (even more so in competent soldiers) but well supplied and has superior firepower. The jihadis have numbers and mass infantry tactics on0their side.

Leaving the gap open to bleed them is the smart move.

Reports coming in that the entire Darayya pocket has collapsed and the rebels worked out a deal with the govt. One less front to waste manpower on

Assad needed some good news after the Turkroach invasion and Kurd betrayal.

What shows are these?

sauce? someone needs to go counterintelligence

kurds took the first piece, unless you count ISIS as an actual national movement

could you also include WHY THE TURKS ARE IN SYRIA
thenewatlas.org/2016/08/turkey-invades-northern-syria-truth-of.html

For the pic? It came from this twitter account.
twitter.com/TRDiplomacy

Also new thread when? Fuck the fag mods and their shitty sticky. This thread should have been stickied because it's an ongoing happening. More people would use this thread if it was stickied.

Anything new happening?

FOLLOWING US ORDERS, KURDISH FORCES WITHDRAW FROM MANBIJ, OTHER AREAS EAST OF EUPHRATES RIVER

southfront.org/following-us-orders-kurdish-forces-withdraw-from-manbij-other-areas-east-of-euphrates-river/

KURDS: AL-NUSRA TERRORISTS FIGHT AT SIDE OF TURKEY IN SYRIA
southfront.org/kurds-al-nusra-terrorists-fight-at-side-of-turkey-in-syria/

Interesting how the 'FSA' quickly becomes Al-Nusra when you want to demonize someone. The truth is that neither group exists anymore, what we have now is a conglomerate of the 'moderate head-choppers' and Al Qaeda in Syria (Al-Nusra) called Jaish-Al-Fatah.

Which of course, is considered a 'moderate group' by the US.

Also FSA/Turks are claiming they've taken a village called Yusef Bayk. I thought they'd be a lot further in taking ISIS territory for their corridor by now. I can't tell if they're just taking their time or they're fucking lazy or they're finding it hard to compete with the SDF. If that's the case they must be truly shit at fighting.

Spending less on barrel bombs would mean brutal massacring of his family in the hands of islamists that kinda defeats the purpose of food and rent.

DARAYA TO BE HANDED OVER TO SAA

almasdarnews.com/article/daraya-handed-syrian-army-following-agreement/

Yeah it's a joke.

Kek, have you seen pics of turkroach soldiers? They look like regular Holla Forums users.

dril is a Jewish hipster living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn what else do you expect?

SDF forces capture Hadrah south of Jarablus city
twitter.com/Nawaroliver/status/768788487411798016

Also conflicting aims of Operation Euphrates shield being put forward by different rebel leaders. One saying the ultimate aim is to link up with the western pocket of rebels at Marea, another saying the aim is to take Al Bab.
now.mmedia.me/lb/en/NewsReports/567306-turkey-backed-rebels-set-sights-on-key-isis-held-town

I think it's now safe to assume the Kurds won't be going for Al Bab and I don't think the rest of the SDF have it in them to take it. I doubt that the FSA will be taking it any time soon so that leaves Assad and ISIS. ISIS are digging in there now.

They look kinda depressed, also skinny.

Isn't everyone a hipster these days? Ever since late 2015 I have not seen one young male who doesn't wear their faggy clothing.

They do have mandatory conscription. That however doesn't excuse their lack of form, they look so low-energy they'd put Jeb to shame.

no, he's a legit ass "you don't get muh absurdist post-ironic humor pleb" lefttard living in the singularity of hipsterdom.

That's quite good. The armchair-general in me says that SAA ought to try to tighten up the distance to the killzone in night-time, so that the enemy casualties would be even higher whenever they try to run the gauntlet.

I am not entirely sure what are they going to do next though. Are they going to even try to solve the whole Aleppo problem anytime soon or are they going to do other fronts first?

And when they are going to eventually deal with Aleppo, are they going to try to besiege it again, or are they going to try to force the rebels to run the gauntlet by giving them a way to escape. I mean, if the rebels inside the Aleppo pocket think that there is a way to escape, they are likely going for it instead of fighting to death in Aleppo. Then you could just kill them outside the city.

I think Aleppo is probably their priority. Once it falls it will be a lot easier to mop up the rest of the rebels in the area. The siege is still on in the city, the government is reinforcing so there will probably be a new assault soon. Of course they rebels are still being pounded by airstrikes, artillery and missiles.
twitter.com/NorthernStork/status/768573940000235525/video/1

Embeded is a video shot from SAA positions while they suppress rebel positions in the Aviation academy as another force of SAA assault it.

It would be brilliant if intentional, but I don't think it's intentional.

What the fuck do they think they're doing? They ain't hitting anyone from that range.

Idk, I'm not war expert but they say in the video that they are supressing the rebel positions. There's SAA unts very close by trying to clear the complex.

Well that's even better reason to actually aim instead of sending bullets into the general direction. You're more likely to kill your own guys by not aiming that weapon than you are to kill or even suppress enemies.

There was a really good video that explains these shitskins. It's the same one where the general is talking about raping boys.

Basically they blow all their ammo randomly spraying as a "show of force" or something similarly retarded. They fight like are the arab equivalent of drunken 10 year old rednecks.

Like this? It's basically just across the road from the above video.

Also where is OP we need a new thread and I don't want to do it. OP makes the best thread.

"This is what winning looks like" It's Vice and from Afghanistan, but it's well worth the watch and seems to explain the dumb shit they do.

youtu.be/Ja5Q75hf6QI?t=19m23s

Wont embed for some reason.

Holy shit the whacked out deputy commander gets shot, they save him and find a bag of heroine in his pocket. If I found him wounded I would have stomped on his fucking windpipe.

Yeah, if you havn't seen it watch the whole thing,

There was a Green Beret user sometime back on cuckchan who's job was basically going around and training with other countries' special forces. He said that while he was in Afghanistan most of their SOF smoked weed regularly and were generally useless.

I'd imagine it was the same for Iraq. We spent 3-4 years trying to train an army there and they got BTFO by an ISIS. blitzkrieg, who then liberated alot of US equipment.

Need new thread btw

new thread