NI HAO! As the west melts down, Jews cast their eyes eastward for a new host to infect

As they prepare to toss the used-up, sucked-dry empty beercan of Western Civilization over their shoulders, everyone's favorite hook-nosed hookworms are casting their eyes eastward as they look for a new parasitic host. Nothing personal, WestGoys. It was fun while it lasted, but all good things must come to an end.

While the specific news below is hardly new, it's worth revisiting. These things take time. So here it is, straight from the horse's mouth at (((Haaretz))) via archive of course:

archive.is/kchK1

Two groups of Jews gathered together last weekend at Wye Plantation, Maryland for a long discussion on the situation of the Jewish people. The first group, which met Wednesday and Thursday, consisted of the heads of 15 Jewish organizations such as the Presidents’ Conference, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC), the Anti-Defamation League, the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations, the American Jewish Committee and others. In the second group were the “thinkers,” as the organizers termed them: Natan Sharansky from Israel, Charles Krauthammer from The Washington Post, former Canadian justice minister Irwin Cotler, former Jewish Agency head Sallai Meridor and many others….

The fear expressed that “a real decline of the West, particularly the United States, would have dramatic consequences for the Jewish people,” also led to controversy. Brandeis University president Jehuda Reinharz agreed that this type of decline can be expected “in the coming two decades” – but Stuart Eisenstadt was less emphatic about it. He believes the United States will remain the leading power. In all events, it was agreed the Jews “should strengthen cultural links with non-Western civilizations, particularly China and also India,” powers that are on the ascent. This is not a question of preference or closeness; it is a question of survival, of readiness for the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/C5bZp
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2008/02/the_political_reeducation_of_rupert_murdoch.html
theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/08/paul-singer-and-universality-of-anti-semitism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the average street shitter and bamboo nigger wouldn't feel any difference if the jew moved there.
but I wonder what they could offer the elites in those countries that would make them willing to share their power and wealth with some foreign parasites.

HOW DO WE SAVE THE CHINKS!?

Jews help manufacturer Maoism and murder 60 million people so I guess they already own China. Too late I guess

IT's traditional.
The West is getting sick of their shit and starts to rise in nationalist movements.
They are scanning their prepared host to see if they are ready. Like a Goa'Uld

But don't Chinks dislike jews? Since they are a kind of jews on themselves, being Divine Mandate and all.

Charles Krauthammer the anti-Trump Jew who shills on FOX all day. Why is this motherfucker so powerful and yet so lo IQ?

You hang out on Holla Forums all day? The West is almost fucking dead you moron. We're not winning we are LOSING

Nepotism?

Why does everyone listen to Bill Kristol when he has a lower IQ than the average cuckchanner?

And here comes the first defeatist shill of the day.
Reported&filtered.

I've always found this theory a bit weak and overstated. Sure there were Jews helping Mao and the chicoms, but I think their role has been exaggerated. Chinese are perfectly capable of fucking up their own shit, as history provides abundant evidence for. The mere fact that there were a handful of Jews in high places does not mean they exerted anywhere near the same level of influence in China than they have in the West. The media, military, politbureau, financial system, educational system etc. in China is over 99.99% China-controlled. Pointing out half a dozen kikes who managed to stick there schnozz into things does not prove anywhere near the stranglehold Jews have in the west.

How do they expect to pull their chameleon bullshit with the Chinese and Indians?

Is that why they're keeping the shehardic jews around?

This.
They don't trust anyone that is not Chinese. It's obvious by appearence alone.

That's why Zuckcuck is getting a chink breeding cow. He needs his kids to blend in.
But being a dumb jew he advertises it.

Bump for accidental sage.

Good article on how completely the Jews denied crypto-kike Rupart Murdoch any influence whatsoever in the Chinese media, despite his kikeish scheming and plotting. Instead they toyed with him for a decade, humiliated him, and kicked him the fuck out. Fun schdenfrude:

The political re-education of Rupert Murdoch at the feet of his Chinese Masters

archive.is/C5bZp

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/press_box/2008/02/the_political_reeducation_of_rupert_murdoch.html

Sorry, that should read:

"Good article on how completely the CHINESE denied crypto-kike Rupart Murdoch any influence whatsoever in the Chinese media…"

I don't how to feel about this…I like China because they will give me a genetically engineered qt3.14 blue-eyed Rinoa waifu I can coddle with. China is the great leverager.

But the Chinese have to be so fucking careful, the US is now a mad dog trying to box China on their periphery by using the noodleniggers' authority on territorial disputes. So jews can be two-faced about it? "Trust me we're totally bros, Xi"

Murdoch can seriously suck a dick.

His ownage by the Chinese is a joy to read, though.

you're a huge faggot, should I filter you now?

just no

Morrakiu… is that you?

maybe

They don't have anymore control of China than they have over US.

Jews have been playing court with US and it's been fine for so many decades… now it's ebil! It seems to me that the US is trying to put jews back in line. Just that… the US looking to preserve its power… I don't give a shit about it, at least China gives me a chance. Noodleniggers would be smart to realize that too and not fall in the declining wounded mad dog US scheming.

The average jap is way too racist to accept the Jews as anything other than yet another gaijin.

I would like everyone to remember the years 1989 and 1994. Tiannamen square revolt and the People's Republic of China's being granted favored nation status.

Bush 1 did not push the chicoms when the revolt happened and the brutal game of tank frogger that followed was decried by the two ((wonderful)) senators from California.

Fast forward a couple years China buys up rubbermaid and gets good deals with Walmart to push their factory products as well as buying up our own, they moved whole factories down to the last lathe and end mill. Those two ((californian)) senators get exclusive contracts from the chicoms as kickbacks for opening up the markets of the US and the world while we get drained.

My real question is this; the CCP is held in low esteem by the general people and out groups like Falun gong, underground Christians and Uyghur mohammedenism are growing as groups opposed to the CCP. The party has been used as a means of embezzlement and the environmental damage is staggering and permanent.

This is an observation, an individual pushed too far pushes back; the stabbing attacks by muslims in xinjiang and the attacks by generally disaffected chinese are signs, as well as the out right rebellions of the farming villages over land confiscations. People also look to the past for strength, in Europe is is hard right nationalism, imagine the history the Chinese hard right could remember. A Chinese nationalist could recall in the last 150 years the following wounds to china; the Opium wars, the foreign occupation, the warlord era, Japanese imperialism, the great leap forward and now this current mess. All those horrible episodes have a certain connecting thread of ((wonderful)) people who are so human welfare orientated.

The ""people"" who think that they can hop from the Occident to the Orient might be leaping into a horrid bed of their own making.

An autistic dude who failed public service exams hallucinated that he was the bother of Jesus and killed like 30 million people?

Or the group of autistic martial artists NEETS who decided to declare war on every single great power at the time?

Yeah, yeah…

amirite?

The very act of resistance gives pause to the oppressor and for the spreadsheet and account book type, it hurts them. The society of harmonious fists did the one thing that "they" did not want; having to spend money, resources and political favors. The harmonious fists also enabled the nationalist Sun Yat Sen and Chiang Kai Shreck to form a better government after the Qing dynasty fell, a shame that japan and Mao happened….

The Imperial Japanese could not hold China for its vastness and the resistance of Chiang kai Shrek. Even the act of slowing down production helped the Tojos lose.

Even if China has to lose they can improve and win.

How does the current and future situation look. Someone is going to meme something here and it will catch fire and mutate over there.

A FRESH NEW HOST

Foreign intelligence.
Particularly, their greatest ally's intelligence - the US.

Fucking hell, just when you think they can't get scummier - THERE IT IS.

You are a retarded nigger if you believe chinese science articles. They are never peer reviewed and always based on lies.

Chinks are shit at everything.

America was great because it pursued strategies of greatness through self improvement, sound business strategies, and minimized government.

Sun Tzu advocated for small government and low taxes on the people as well as the cultivation of the people; the greatness strategy that worked during the warlord era.

Today the west is given to strategies of weakness and decadence while the Orient is treating their people like resource production units instead of people to whom they are to look out for. Western money and capital for Eastern goods and investment; while stirring up a fight over some islands with an oil patch in the south china sea.

There is no winners here, only fools who will bleed, fools who will be destitute, and fools who will make enemies of their friends.

I would like people to go back to honest trade and being content but delusion and greed will rule the day.

China hates Jews.

The Communist party is what lets them in, but even that's fading.

GL Jews.

I'm getting a pretty strong Morrakiu vibe here too fam. Bless that man, for he possesses a way with words that BTFO's kikes like no other.

The Chinese are already aware of this kikery. Pic related, notice the (((boyfriend))) with a large nose. Basically advising against foreigners trying to steal Chinese IP

Large nosed guy is supposed to be American. This is how they depict Americans over there. It's anti-race-mixing so that's nice.

op is on to something, and whenever one of us is on to something (((they))) are not far behind, ratting their kikery little asses out. but yes, it's true.

the chinks will fall prey to the joo, so they are nowhere as intelligent as they believe they are. imagine this will trigger russia, and we have the nuclear holohoax. lovely.

keep on sliding, nothing to (((see))) here

Wrong.

You don't have to be intelligent to be xenophobic.

Asians in general are naturally disgusted by Middle Easterners.

East Asians*

I figured Krauthammer was just a liberal-leaning punching bag. I didn't know he was such a think tank.

Tbh, Jews really have nowhere to run to. If the West collapses, they'll never be able to reach the same level of power/money. China is too pro-Chinese, India is a clusterfuck of worthless street shitters, Brazil is basically worthless, Middle East and Apefrica are like Mad Max.

I see this with a different angle.

Since the US is (was) pro-israel, and with the recent changes seems to be aligned with muslims. The only recourse for them is to go towards people fighting them: Russia, and China.

They are just covering their asses in case Hillary gets elected somehow.

lolwhat

I dont have too much against chinks as long as they stay a small minority and mostly drone-about in their own country

But the idea of chinks in a fucking kike hat makes me rage

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jews may fear the samurai, but maybe…fucking kikes

Yeah because chinese totally invent things and don't steal it.

Its amazing that anyone can read that as anything less then "we don't give a shit about our country or its people they are just a means to our survival"

wew

We are winning fam.

East Asians are extremely ethnocentric. There is no way they can make headway into those nations like they did in the west. Daily reminder healthy ethnocentrism is the kryptonite of jews. That's the way to destroy the parasite.

Check out some of the comments made by higher echelons of Samsung against Paul Singer and other international Jewish financiers.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2015/08/paul-singer-and-universality-of-anti-semitism/

Streisand Effect is a bitch.

Unlike western science articles written by jews that promote "global warming" and that races don't exist. Right, user?

Even the OP made it clear its about survival

It's good that at least Asians are better equipped on average to fight the hooksnout parasites. God speed to them.

If Jews fully commit to China I see no reason why they shouldn't be allowed in the power circle, I welcome my oriental jewish overlords. As long as I get my genetically enginered qt waifu, couldn't care less.

hory sheet

A mix of being rewarded for holding the gates open and half-breeds infiltrating influential institutions who will push Jewish propaganda, like always.

And Rabbi Marx got them to kill 50 million of their own people and smash their own history.

I hope China starts a war with Israel after thousands of jews try to infest the Chinese government.

What if new host turns out to be a man-eater plant? It would be quite poetic to see our old friend Oy Veyeinstein end up in gulag or executed for financial scheming, wouldn't it?

I thought the jews leeched off the souls of the goyim. Asians, not having souls, would appear to be a bad choice of host for the chosen people.

Exactly as planned. The chinks thought they were going to get away with it. You didn't think the (((West))) shifting it's weight towards China, Vietnam, Korea, Japan, and Taiwan was just stupid western greed did you? Our downfall was designed so that they could slowly infiltrate your economies and governments.

The jews may not blend in, but they've been working on that using their mongrel genes.

What do you even call that creation, a Jink? Chew?

Chuden?

Oh, the audacity of these fucking kikes.

Poor Zucc. Why this ugly she-chink?

God's chosen.

This looks so disgusting

I think they're also migrating eastward to chink territory because they sense and know the shoah of the west is coming.

Their "decline of the west" statement basically translates to goyim are waking up and are getting ready to stuff their asses in america's finest ovens. We have the best ovens.

Nationalism of America is coming.

Become powerful force

They knew each other before he hit the NSA jackpot. And the mongoloid jaw wasn't as obvious then. Also, weight fluctuation.

There is no "shoah" of the West coming – and it certainly won't be put into motion by Trump and his people if that's what your pic related is trying to insinuate.

The United States is broken. The White race in the US is dead – not literally, but it cannot function politically. The Zionist retards down South who worship Israel are politically irrelevant outside of their region and all the niggers, spics, and ragheads the jews were so hellbent on flooding America with either don't like jews or don't care about them. Postwar agitprop doesn't work on them.

Now Israel is in the position of having to suck China/Russia/India's dick and none of them are particularly motivated or pressed to make any kind of favorable deals with Israel – certainly not like the cucked, maggot-ridden corpse of postwar White America.

America is a non-functioning paralyzed state and that's awesome. If they won't stop fighting for jewish interests, just nigg 'em up and pozz 'em up until they can't.

Implying anyone cares about east Asia minus Japan, North Korea, and Singapore