"I'd like to step away from this feud now"

"I'd like to step away from this feud now"

Khanjob Khizir tries to shut it down after its revealed that his lawfirms website says it profits off of E5 Foriegn Investment Visas, the chief proprietor of which is Muslim Brotherhood alumni countries such as Saudi Arabia, which he promptly deleted (archive.is/PX1Kl) after a Brietbart report on it.

archive.is/YAhq9

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/everything-need-know-donald-trump-khizr-khan/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/02/khan-see-no-evil-controversy-repeats-five-big-lies-left/
archive.is/duFGI
archive.is/6fcgn
archive.is/JQZYX
arlingtoncemetery.net/hsmkhan.htm
archive.is/Sw9TD
archive.is/OGVaQ
archive.is/u9uFQ
archive.is/PX1Kl
archive.is/YAhq9
heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=
archive.is/ZU2z7
mediafire.com/download/cdiu35bv97ojj0q/KhanIslamicJurisprudence.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is a part of a series of shill threads.
The others you can find here:

How many whites are in Pakistan admonishing Paki politicians for their misunderstanding of the history of Pakistan and its government?

Bump

Um excuse me my son died so I am above all criticism

You are a cock sucking faggot and I hope you die falling face-first into a wood chipper.

No.

He started this fight. He poked this bear in the eye and danced away, thinking he was safe.

No more. He will have his own records and dealings hung out to dry in front of God and everybody. If he is so proud of what he has done with his life; if he is so cock-sure that he is a upstanding American, he should trust in the jury of his peers to find him blameless.

But he isnt. He knows what he is. The greatest crime in the Western world, no matter the religion or the age. Before blasphemer, before the heretic, before the unclean barbarian. Traitor.

Everybody who stood in solidarity with this anti-white racist should be deported with him.

The question is though, will Trump use this ammo?

It depends on if Paul Ryan unendorses like the rumors say

I hope Trump crushes him. Parading Khan around the MSM as if he's Trump's kryptonite has gone on too long. Trump destroying him will be so satisfying.

I gotta better use for the gasoline:

SET THEM ALL ON FUCKING FIRE

As do I.

Its almost as if they cant find these magical "good, well adjusted" American Muslims.

This narrative must not just be simply stopped. It must be thoroughly erased from the American conscious

Ryan will fuck himself over if he does. He is already in hot water from his own party for siding with Obama one too many times, especially on giving money to sanctuary cities but this will make him even weaker in his primary which is only a few days away. Ryan will get blown out if he goes along with Obama since this is obviously a ploy for the general election.

You post literally doesn't even make sense.

Suck my dick bitch nigger.

He's a missdirection shill.
Report him and hopefully he'll get permabanned.

Let me see if I got this right.

1. The son Khan died in service of the US armed forces, but did not actually recieve any medals, contrary to the claims of his father.

2. Father Khan runs a controversial immigration law firm aimed at rich third worlders.

Any more important points?

the mud got a wikipedia page the same night he was mentioned, with sources being garbage, obscure for fun entertainment """"news"""" websites

The guy might not even have existed, it's the same tier of psyop as Muhammad (pbuh) and his clock whose daddy was a rich mud with connections to the obongo family

He wrote a few things defending Sharia Law when he took law degree in Saudi Arabia, may be why his wife didnt speak

muh impenetrable psyop.

Every time you niggers want to hide your hands getting caught you always try to play the x-files card. There's no grand conspiracy, Clinton just didn't verify thefacts and made the same sort of stupid mistake she's made the entire time.

My thick-border version persists.
Feels good, man.

I'm leaving soon, no time to archive them all but here's a couple more articles:

Khizr Khan Believes the Constitution ‘Must Always Be Subordinated to the Sharia’

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/08/02/khizr-khan-constitution-sharia/

Everything You Need to Know About Donald Trump and Khizr Khan

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/08/02/everything-need-know-donald-trump-khizr-khan/

See No Evil: Khan-troversy Repeats Five Big Lies of the Left

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/02/khan-see-no-evil-controversy-repeats-five-big-lies-left/

archive.is/duFGI
archive.is/6fcgn
archive.is/JQZYX

got you user

Obviously not, if (((Mark Cuban))) of all people is publicly blowing the lid off of the story. And by not understanding what the broader picture was with clock-kid, he is now repaying that debt by shilling for Shillary.

The Khan thing could be 110% true, and it makes no difference. It's wholly ineffective and just more Democrat/leftist projection pretending like "everyone likes" being barked at and badgered by some foreigner.

medals were posthumous, a bronze star and a purple heart which every kia recieves

the fucking moron told his squad to lay low while he investigated a suspicious taxi pulling up to the gate instead of finding cover himself. He triggered the ackbars to blow themselves up and injure EVERYONE around and kill Khan.

not very fucking heroic

user in the previous thread yesterday found a single mention of the medals. The kid existed, but evidence suggests he was an idiot glory hound that made a mistake
arlingtoncemetery.net/hsmkhan.htm

NO MORE MUSLIMS.

They are already this annoying and there are barely any of them here compared to europe. This is becoming the #1 reason I vote for trump at this rate.

Fareed Zakaria had some weird freakout on CNN and called Trump a "bullshit artist" on live TV (most likely staged but still)

So yet again, we have a Western educated, supposedly "good" and "integrated" Muslim who on national television can barely contain his seething hatred for whites.

You can only be left to imagine what the "regular" ones are like.

REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT
REVOKE CITIZENSHIP
& DEPORT

Either you clicked on the wrong thread or you're one of the most retarded kikes this board has ever seen. I'm betting on the latter.

Let's comet punch this bitch

BUMP FAGGOTS

SIGNAL AMPLIFY THIS SHIT

I also like the fact they've politicized their son's death and are acting as a proxy for "his" opinions when no one is able to know if he would even support Hillary, let alone the democrats because he's fucking dead.

Even for a mudslime that's absolutely haram.

archive.is/Sw9TD
archive.is/OGVaQ
archive.is/u9uFQ
archive.is/PX1Kl
archive.is/YAhq9

I am really tired of this hoax staged controversy. It is almost as bad as clock boy.

Can anyone access this full document? heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/hujil6&div=7&id=&page=
archive.is/ZU2z7

Is that from the Holla Forums knot vector thread? Pic related was the OP pic.

looks like a subscription service. If this thread stays up for a few hours, i might get the 24 hour pass to quickly download it and try to find a way to put in pdf or another format. Shari'a interests me in a professional standpoint so why the fuck not.

And for the knot vector? yes it is. Shit is dank fam

BUMP

bump

are you a Holla Forumsfag? if not maybe someone else should get it and figure out how to rip it because it might not be easy

(not trying to demoralize here, just saying since it's paywalled)

bump

I've always hated that smug cunt. Plus, Western-educated Muslims and shitskins nevver change, they only articulate their hatred for whites better than the riffraff.

bump
because slide in effect

no im not sadly.

And fuck it. 30 bucks to have this always downloaded and on hand? so i can redpill normies and newfags? It is increasingly worth it the more i think about it

It's almost like the people pushing for immigration have secret agendas and don't actually care about the poor or the future of America

While also parading your wife who dresses & acts according to foreign social norms

Ok, have the full document on pdf

how do i embed or archive a 15 page

here you glorious faggots.

for you, for Kek and for the immortal God-Emperor

mediafire.com/download/cdiu35bv97ojj0q/KhanIslamicJurisprudence.pdf

This kebab didn't think his master plan through when shilling for Hillary. He didn't foresee himself getting caught selling visas to people.

Look at the sticky. It will happen to you too. Find another job and pray that enough time passes that you're forgotten about.

upload it to >>>/pdf/

Dead in a war that Hillary voted for, and Trump opposed.

Dead at the hands of fellow Muslims

This poster is a paid clinton staffer

Nah most likely a Soros funded astroturf .org.

There are many more than three, friend.
Basically every thread starting:
>"another great video from "
> is marching with doc martens and skinheads, why is Holla Forums not doing the same?
Meme terms and slang, cobbled together by outsiders who know the words bit don't understand the context or FEEal the to memetic power. They think that simply spewing enough buzzwords in one post will let them fit in.

> sucks, look what he/she said in this video/blog/forum post (embeds or hotlinks video/article/blog etc). This is called promotion through reverse psychology.

The level of shill activity here is a lot higher than most anons realize. Full/pol/ is now effectively a dedicated advertising space for various "alt-right" and fake natsoc/WN shills but especially for the following linked groups and allies:

By the way, Gex is also a shill connected to the same group. He came back to defend Evalion (who was promoted/created by Sinead McCarthy and David Duke) either because he is the German guy who was writing her scripts or because he is a fake persona used as a front for the aforementioned groups, who used his credibility with pol to defend their newest and most effective honeytrap recruit. < that is a tough red pill to swallow and most will spew it up.

Last but not least, "parody" albums are all the work of Firestarter Media, they are presented under different names such as RWDS because Firestarter lost all credibility here, yet the puerile lyric a and promotion/shilling pattern (who advertises the stuff) gives the game away every time.

Bonus for the ultras open-minded red pill pro: [spoiler]Ben Garrison is a
Front for the same people to distribute their agitprop, his drawings are designed to be modified, to make ammo for the enemy.[/spoiler]
Sam Hyde is likewise a forced meme e-celeb.

Guys, I need a little help red-enemaing a semi-friend, semi-SJW pain in the arse. So far I've been slapping his ass down, but he posted this and I'm still not sure what's been proven regarding KHAAAAAN and his dead wog. Can anyone help me address this stuff?

TALK SHIT GET SHIT NIGR KHAN

Nobody needs to fill up this new thread "Helping" you. Look at the number of threads about the subject up right now for the relevant information (Which all counters anything the screenshot is saying and have been up for days) or, more likely, fuck off back to CTR.

Stop being his friend and stop clouding your mind with retarded Facebook shit.

reported

This is probably the biggest flaw in the democrat campaign. The raw, unfettered ARROGANCE of it.

Hillary didn't think she'd be caught with the email scandal. Then she didn't think that even more emails would leak. She thought the sanders team would go quietly when even Bernie gave her a goddamn death glare and his people hate her guts and always did. Her entire campaign is arrogant to a fault and simply assumes because they have the TV stations under control NOBODY will find out.

Shit, it was the same thing when Bill was running. A third party candidate was actually going to beat him until he dropped out under mysterious circumstances. But now there's no mystery to the circumstances and nobody buys their excuses.

Actually bring up what Trump said, pro-tip- it was really mild, and show it to him. Show him that it's been manufactured bullshit from the start. After that bring up his Islamist connections and while that's all well it good it's not mention that it goes against the separation of church and state, so this guy really has no authority lecturing others on the constitution.

lettuce be real.
Victimizing Khan will only come back to bite trump in the ass.
Save your ammo for when he's about to pop up again towards November.

Thank you kindly, user.

Is it possible he was suicide bombing Amis?

Every fucking thread.

We need to make sure Trump's people see this????