Mpreg

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/n/res/539132.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JIM JIMMINEE JIM JIREE!

How big is Jim's dick?

4.7 inches, he actually confirmed it on one of his streams about 3 months ago

Hi Jimbo

Until artificial wombs are fully developed I would gladly get pregnant by supernatural means to raise my clone to get rid of 3DPD women.

I propose we just cut the head off of 3DPD, and keep the body alive, and use it as an incubator for the time being, until we make the artificial womb.

I had a splattery ass baby a few days ago.
Spicy tacos are rough.

This is the real life analogy to cancer cells. You don't want to kill all of them but you don't need to be lazy about it either and let it turn into a tumor. Too much of this shit within too many generations kills the beast.

patreon's not fitting the bill, faggot?

Could you imagine this person drawing Lenny and carl somehow figures out they're the reincarnation of Thor and instantly wants to kill all of you??

This is actually read by a robot. Anyone notice?

I'm not Jim, just posting it here because I thought someone might be interested.

it's not. his voice is soothing, like brand new Camel cigaretteā„¢, and his microphone is shitty. fuck that guy.

I'm sure with the rise in autism and the popularity of shows like Bob's burgers I'm sure you didn't notice.

whatever you say, Jimmy

It's a shitty robot.

sure thing, jade. fuck off back to reddit.

If your babyfur robot nattator gets any better you're in danger. Stop what you're doing.
You aren't doing anything new.

I'm not Jim
If 8 b is my imageboard home. Why not make a thread about something I like? Especially if it relates to the board.

reported

Someone post cp

I'm so sorry that I triggered you with a png of a cartoon horse.

Too much work to keep them alive without a head you psycho.
Just keep them in the sex dungeon.

cucks will feel sorry for them, and help free them

A sex dungeon is not somenthing you keep public.

we also have to consider 3DPD are destroying everything, and the sex dungeon aren't big enough to keep all 3DPD. I guess we can kill the ugly ones, however they also pose a risk to the offspring when pregnant

Anime faggots who sit at home and don't breed are killing the white race. Your autistic fatass sitting on your ass drinking cola and promoting 2D is a degenerate form of defeatism. You can't find a gf because you are brainwashed and want to fap to 2D images made by men. You are a gay faggot and should be executed.

the anti-male laws, 3DPD's hypergamy, and the fact that 3DPD are pandered to in education and employment are what is killing your precious white race, and no 3DPD aren't breeding with niggers more, they aren't breeding at all, or just having one kid when their late 40s

bump

I can't find a gf because I'm an awkward sperg

then find an awkward girl. Go outside and meet girls. Take it from me, there are a lot of awkward spergy acting women out there. Stop sitting in your basement and jacking off to cartoons, you fucking fag.

Just post the cp already.
Or maybe you're just scared.

Waiting

Ok I guess I'll get the party started.

WEW!

Jim has a baby carrot dick compared to me.

I present to you the oldest meme on the internet.

The transinfinite wizard

The thread of the century. 8ch.net/n/res/539132.html

I am the wiz and nobody beats me.

So he overcompensates by being funny

8ch.net/n/res/539132.html

The most important thread this year on any board on any chan.