The Adventures of Fantasticgirl

Why DON'T I just fuck off?

This better get lewd

Fuck off

Keep going

That all?

I'm afraid that's all I've done so far. I've got a few sketches and stuff for it, including a version of without the word balloons, if you like.

Pls do post that,you have my interest for this comic,you got a steam or something?

Seriously,you have my interest,gimme your steam or something so i can get in contact with you

I'm currently posting this in Gurochan's /art/ thread. (Don't worry, my comic isn't guro, i just post it there because they don't get uppity about the subject matter, and it's a rather slow board)

Whoa man,the proportions there on the second two on the right are bad,looks like she has an elongated spine,wanna work on that.

Indeed, I'm using DesignDoll now, just to help me get the poses right.

Well i hope ya get it fixed soon,cause that's an eyesore.

I have to agree, it's a learning curve. This abomination is from when I originally started drawing it, a few years ago.

This thread is one gigantic

pls no

How?
Well whatever. Mite b cool depending on how lewd it gets.

I was promised a noun.

I've not been drawing it constantly in that time. The original version, of which was the first page, was about 40 or so pics. I never got around to finishing it, lost the originals, and the site I was posting it on went down.
Someone was good enough to save them and put them up again.

I can't tell if the costume ages her up or if it just gives her tits. Hard to tell with the fucked proportions.
You should keep at it though, you can only improve.

She gets her powers from her costume, which imbue the wearer with a more stereotypical super-hero body type.
In my head-canon, she inherited the costume from her father, Fantasticman. When he put it on it turned him from a skinny nerd to ripped. In her case it gives her curves.

Oh, so it turns her from a child into a sexy midget. Got it.
Also, I don't think you need to call it headcanon when you're the author. Pretty sure it's just canon.

I suppose that's so.

I came up with a whole backstory why this is issue 78.
In 1944, comic-book writer Charlie Hinkle created Fantasticman. Larry Lovette was an nerdy lab assistant when he tried on a strange suit, found in a crashed UFO his boss had been working on and became Fantasticman. The comic, however was a flop.
About twenty years later, Hinkle's nephew, Christopher Hinkle revived the series, but this time basing the protagonist on his fiance Sarah Washington and her then eight-year old kid sister, Lucy.
He enjoyed a moderate success with Fantasticgirl, which ran for 77 issues. Due to the limited circulation, and things such as recycling, very few issues have survived.

Despite requests from some fans, Hinkle never indulged in any 'baser' scenarios for Fantasticgirl, siting that he saw "nothing sexual" about drawing an eight-year old with the body of Raquel Welsh, rather that it was a visual shorthand that Lucy was "empowered".
However, after his death in 2015, a script for the finale issue was discovered, locked in a secret safe on his estate.
That script is now being drawn by me.

Ok, I'll post the uncensored version of ONE of those pics.
Which would you like?