Holla Forums you are cucks

Holla Forums you are cucks.
You fail to see the problem is not just the niggers and jews, but your own race, a race of bullies and sluts.
You will fight, you will kill the other races, and when you get your white paradise you know what will you see? Chad fucking your oneitis.
you're a cuck because you fight for a race of bullies and sluts
bullies and sluts that hate you, i bet my ass a chad or stacy gave you more troube than a nigger.

I don't know if you are a normalfag or a omega in denial, but one thing l know, you're a cuck.
Your cause is simple, your end goal is that alphas and women have a better life.

just like the scientists did, they inveted things to make life more comfortable to the ones that ostractized them.

This trump fetish pisses me off, you all know that no matter what puppet ise in the white house, the jews will still pull the strings.

commonfilth pls go

Hello R9K, one campaign at a time Kamerad.

*slow clap*

Fuck off jew

Kill yourself

You come off as a bit autistic, but you are right we need to weed out the awful shit that has affected whites and persecute those who promote it

your probably just mad because you'd be forcefully sterilized.

tl;dr subhumans are angry

I forgot to sage, shit

Maybe, but they're my peoples, the niggers aren't.

I accept I was a nerd shitter in high school. Nothing that was done to me was anything that crippled me for life, I'm just a fucking weeb nerd.

I rather die for a European Chad than a muslim weeb.

Every fucking nigger must fucking hang.

What is this r9k?

The Shill is right though.

Everyone's focused on the visual enemy, but not anything is being done about the enemy within.

Holla Forums before the cuckening would have noticed this long ago. At current standing 50% of current Holla Forums is just a bunch of edgy stormfags who can't string together a coherent argument with the Normals without screaming NIGGER.

Current Holla Forums cannot contain itself long enough to even get people on their side; when the tides change it's not going to be the warriors of Holla Forums preaching the gospel. It's going to be an impostor who looks like us, sounds like us but has their own plan that's worse than we could possibly imagine .

And this is how easily trolled we are.

what do you mean, mexicans are in the first steps of being taken care of.
first a wall
second illegal deportation
third secret sterilization

user, can you explain why are you the only rational in here? The denial from the other anons is the kind of shitpost l would expect from cuckchan.

Kill yourself, commoncuckold.

fuck off jew

go and supreme gentleman yourself faggot

We are already opposing and "weeding out" the jews. This is already happening.

Obvious baiting is obvious. And thats coming from a lurker who mostly sticks around to laugh at the batshit insane conspiracy theories these fuckers come up with.

Seriously, all you do is make them feel legitimate about the crazy shit like jews are literally responsible for everything going wrong in the universe.

Plus the slide spam is annoying. it makes it hard to find the funny stuff, cut it out already!

You have to go back to the grorious rand of yerrow manrets.

The kikeloids are in panic mode. Just look at them go knowing it's over. Their scheme for zionist world domination is coming to an abrupt end just like their failed state. This is the will of THE ONE WHO IS and Kek will happily deliver, so says dubs & singles. Glorious.

The cucks got salty I see, so mad they can't even form argument so they just shitpost.

What is this, /tg/?

You are all cucked first and foremost by Chad (nordic white alpha male), and them second off all by Your Own Women.
Nature will ensure with or without the jews.

Alpha fucks, beta bucks, alpha is bully and beta is cucks

While you are mostly right, we should fight one enemy at a time.

Jews and shills are praising this shitty bait, because they want to "divide and conquer"

Be smarter than the juden.

It isn't just the Jews

Arcanine pls.

Why does r9k keep coming back? Do they like the punishment that only a Holla Forumstier chad can provide?

No I'm semi normal and can get a girl so I'm good m8

I'm really tired of this low energy shilling and thread sliding.

yes that's right, nothing will ever happen.

God I wish I could save that dog. This fetish has gone on for far too long.

kek, fuck you, OP.

Sure the whites have problems. They have tons of problems. Maybe Chad bullied you.

But when Tyrone stabs you over the last copy of Madden, and the darkness closes in around you, you'll realize that Chad wasn't such a bad guy after all.

But I thought the problem was white bullies :^)

Not dubs, but I like what I'm seeing here anyway.

Chads and Stacies are products of the Jewish media and indoctrination.
You ever hear of incredibly sex-craved dudebros and give-it-to-anyone whores in the early 20th century or before?

Tell me, have dudebros and whores popped up more before or after media became majority Jewish owned?

Was sex before marriage more or less common after Jew media got it's uprising?

This also includes a multitude of other affects.
Womynz rights, sexual freedom and promiscuity, the de-masculation of the male, abortions, etc.

So no, fuck you. The white race's only sole problem is it's too nice and too accepting of Jewish propaganda being shoved down their throats (mostly because the ignorant masses weren't aware of those dangers).

I, like all men who aren't complete fags like you have been bullied and have bullied others. I've also fucked sluts and had my feels hurt by them. If you can't handle being bullied by chads or being fucked over by sluts and getting hurt feels a few times in your life then you deserve to die for being a weak faggot.

Pain and suffering builds strong men. Or in your case, it completely breaks weak minded Christian spics (which I assume you are). In conclusion, kill yourself or become a chad.

Demoralization thread posted on cuckchan a few hours ago ignore

Pathetic shill.

muh white oprezzun

So sad to see a white male succumb to the indoctrination of the Jewish elite.
Promptly kill yourself, and maybe the white race can cleanse itself of your degeneracy.

demo wut? that world doesn't exist in the world of kek. never did.

That's fucked man. Completely fucked.

See? and yet you say the yellow niggers are cruel.
Look what this nigger posts, it is of whites to love other's suffering.
How many of you have this kind of degeneracy saved? how many of you enjoy it? how many of you feel nothing as you see it?

Man domesticated wolves and bred them to be our companions over thousands of years.
dogs are "man's best friend" for a reason and hold a special place. They are the most affectionate and faithful animal towards humans and deserve our respect for the things we rely on them for. There's a reason seeing-eye-dogs exist. There's a reason soldiers with PTSD are given dogs to help them. There's a reason sick children are visited in hospitals by dogs. If you can't grasp that then you truly are a subhuman and you disgrace your entire people.

Fuck you.

You know Holla Forums is inferior, brother. They can see the big pic, but not he tiny details. They are either misguided or normalfags.

OP is ancient jew propaganda. I am 26. I was raised natsoc, my children will be raised natsoc, and you kikes can't do anything about it. Hail victory.

Is this seriously what CommonFilth advocates now? I stopped listening when he spent 3 episodes all uploaded on the same day talking about how shit whites are. I don't think he's a shill but it shows how delusional christfags are, and their civic nationalism bullshit.

I'd rather be a chad than a beta faggot. The only people who haven't had premarital sex are those who are incapable of getting a woman and everyone knows it. The moment a women says "let's fuck" 99% of guys are going to do it. So don't pretend that isn't the case.

And yes, Christians are absolutely fucking pathetic, prove me wrong.

The white race can't survive without people like me. A beta fag race can't survive. If everyone was a chad then white knight cucks that put women in power wouldn't exist. You need to convert the chads not get rid of them moron.

What, is that a person?

No I'm not, I'm just a complete autist who lifts and actually goes outside to interact with normalfags.

Um yes. For example, if you never lift or exercise or eat healthy and thus never suffer the pain and discomfort of doing do, you'll be a weak fag forever. Or you can suffer and improve.

Nobody thinks that. People think that Jews are behind cultural subversion meant to undermine the integrity of European races and the sovereignty of European nations, and are either directly or indirectly responsible for many of the issues stemming from that subversion that plague our society.

Not a fedora and yes, Christians are pathetic. Have you ever been to church? It's cuckservative central.

Chemo doesn't feel good. we must be stronger than the shills that infest this place. You know what to do.

First the shitty mgtow thread and now this. Contamination by /r9k/ needs to fucking stop. Right now. Fucking whiny shits are worse than reddit.
>>>/oven/

Shut up you whiny cunt. Not everyone here is a beta like you.

I like him.

We're a long way from violent removal of kebab/niggers/spics ect. We can currently fight the Jews, and starving them of the degeneracy that infects the white race is the best way to do it.

If we need to focus on one thing at a time, we should focus on this first because it's readily available to focus on and is probably our biggest problem.

The only thing that can stop the white race is the white race.

Ultimate redpill, a good thing to say and motivade the religious.
with that voice i tought he was a faggot, but holy hell he is based.

Kek. What a sore loser.

When did this board became /r9k/2.0? I see this thread and some others like >>/6970643/ constantly taking up the front page and getting lots of replies when the good threads are getting little to no replies.

faggot. that is the problem, no action.

kek how?

top kek how?

top fucking kek

The white white knights.

see

Please die.

Sorry didn't quote that post right
Im really tired

The problem isn't the responses, the problem is people forgetting to sage & bumping the thread instead.

who said shill threads can't be made funny? go on. i'm listening to all this trash. you never know when you could learn something. anything. kek

Have they cut funding or something?

funding for what?

And there's going to continue to be no action because we lack the means to take any actions that will have real merit. You could go to Detroit and kill 1000 niggers with your bare hands and all you'll end up doing is making the white race look like a monster through the lens of the Jewish media which you think isn't worth taking care of first.

We fight the Jews on their front, which is right in front of your fucking face. Their narratives are always based on falsehoods and can easily be destroyed by someone who knows their shit. It's these various narratives that, left unchallenged, lead the white race into degeneracy which causes all these problems with limp-wristed men and slutty women. Unless of course you think that's just the natural state of the white race, in which case, fuck off you anti-white piece of shit.

to pay shills

our people are in a shit state, but they're still our people - we don't have any other

1488 is meaningless if the only people to survive the purges are we few Holla Forumsacks

I believe Hitler discussed this very topic actually in Mein Kampf- Weimar Germany was similarly pozzed to the modern western society

also
literally kill yourself you untermensch

I have a dumb question.

Who exactly is your image depicting?

Sage for off topic.

Everything we do is only a means too our ultimate goal.
We Must Secure The Existence Of Our People And A Future For White Children.

it's just an angelic figure possibly metatron

Looks like you've given up, defeatist. Hang yourself or move forward

Arch angel Metatron if I am not mistaken.

If memory serves his strictly Juden and not Xtian canon.

I could be wrong though. My apocryphic skills are tad rusty.

Yea and a neckbeard loser with his hatefacts is gonna do so much heh?

Mean while a neckbeard loser kills 10 niggers with his bare hands and scape, them he posts on the chan and says it's time. the a uprising starts.

understand, loser, the people will always favor the midia's lies over everyone else's facts.

enjoy seeing your (wife's) little cucks, bullies and sluts enjoying thelselfs by degenerated casual sex and torturing dogs.

An antiracist pastor that PREACHES AGAINST RACISM and is in favor of multiculturalism and racemixing is not redpilled. He also serves to make people who criticize the Jews look completely insane with the way he acts. Just look at his mongrelized congregation for fucks sake!

By the way, Martin Luther was a complete Judeophile until he finally realized they can't be converted then he got butthurt and preached against them.

I'm not even going to get started on the cucky things Jesus said in the sermon on the mount either.

wew

Huxley was right

This is a part of a series of organized shill threads.
The others you can find here:

Who the fuck is doing this and why? Is it Europe?

Thank you friends.

OP a defeatist faggot.

Jews did this to us.

how's that r-selection working out for you, shitlib?

OP you are a faggot.
You fail to understand that removing shitskins is only step one in the restoration of the white race.
We will remove shitskins and then proceed to cleanse the degenerates that remain.

OP, you clearly have no idea what is going on.
Your use of language indicates that you are a cuck.

Trump is only the beginning, he is our battering ram to the gates of political correctness. Once they fall we turn on the gas.