Please help, advice desperately needed

TL;DR I got into an intimate online relationship with an emotionally unstable 10 year old girl and now my entire online life is being held hostage

I know, I know, I should have used a burner and I'm a degenerate and all that. None of that will change what I did. What's the best way to get out of this situation now?

Best way is to post her pics all around the internet so it would look like she was sending them to everyone and it would be too many people to arrest

Problem solved

If she's unstable, keep calm about it.
Make yourself seem like you're wise or some shit, make her believe you're a good guy. Don't EVER try to get on her bad side.

Panicking will give you less time to sort things out. Wait until everything smooths over. I bet if you wait long enough, she'll forget that she sent you nudes.

i want to fucc shinji

Also, when I had internet 'friends' they usually faded away after some time.

Would it be a bad idea to try to score more nudes while riding out the storm?

WELCOME TO THE BOTNET

I knew you pedos were too stupid to use Free Software(TM)

It could be.
If you basically ask for nudes a lot she's not going to forget it.
Does she know you like the nudes?

You deserve to go to jail, faggot.

If she does end up trying to ruin your life, ratting you out, make sure to post her nudes all over the internet.

Ruin hers as she ruins yours ;)

All of your conversations are already saved in a database. It doesn't matter what she does, you are already on a list. I hope you were at least using a VPN or something and that your email is completely anonymous and that you created it while using a VPN and a fake pseudonym. If not, you are like a rabbit in a well cut lawn. Exposed.

^

I sent her nudes as well…

Well, just try to ride out the storm until you fade away from her.
It'll happen, hopefully.

Just in case, what would be the best place to bug out to and disappear?

Beats me.
You could use moving as an excuse. Say you're moving and poof, you disappear from her life.

You are really dumb. Are you younger? Do you realize that this incriminates you indefinitely? Even if she sent you her nudes, you could say that you never asked for them and wipe them from your HDD. The fact that you sent her nudes makes you a registered sex offender.

Even if you "delete" it (((Microsoft))) will keep every message logged and it can be used to prosecute you.
She probably has shitty parents and a shitty relationship with them so she is not likely to tell on you.
Here is what you do:
That's your new main email forever
Alternatives:

typical normalfags.

You have to have a phone to make a gmail

normies.

How is Protonmail, is it free? Will they lock me out of it like hushmail did if I don't log in for 1 week?

Go back to reddit

lel

Do you realize that he is a jew?

I made a gmail without having to use sms verification.

pwn

RMS is fighting for your freedom, the Jews are not
Linux is just the kernal component of the full GNU operating system that RMS made as a Unix compatible system.
If you think he "can't compile his own" you're being pranked by RMS who is a Discordian/hacker
tipped to the FBI for being a child molester.

good luck doing any of that without jewcoins

basic features are free with premium services.
no locking out based on logging in.

How would you rate it? I've been a hushmail user for a while and I want to switch since I don't actually log into my emails too often.

Just do it.

What are you talking about? I am implying that there IS a gird and that I know how to live off of one. I did it for 5 years in my early 20s and I still own the property that I did it at. I have a cabin and a bunker already built with self sustaining energy that is run off of both solar and underground spring water in the mountains near the continental divide of colorado. I developed a spring water energy collector back in 1998 that was never patented, yet it makes enough energy to get me by. If I wanted to, I could retreat to it and live off of the land as long as I want. Instead, I come to these civilized areas and decide to confront fags like you because it makes me hard. When the economy collapses and I retreat to my comfy little bunker, I'll be standing at the front of it with a shotgun in my hand and will gladly blow your head off when you trespass on my property while asking for water.

and I'm not "implying" anything. I'm telling you that there is nowhere where this "grid" does not exist. After all, everyone is connected.

It doesn't exist in the center of the Rockies where I am. Try going to the continental divide and getting service or buying property and then asking for electricity services. It doesn't exist. There is no grid on the continental divide, except for a few places.

there is no grid on the mid-rockies

K.

You obviously have internet and electricity, nice try though.

he's saying that he knows how to live off of the grid, not that there is one present

yeah…. no.

see

You cannot escape the wired.

I did for half a decade and was fine.

You didn't. You think you did, but you didn't.

Even if, theoretically you did, telling us negates that by connecting our information.

I already told you that I came back since then. Are you retarded? I did this in my early 20's. Read my original post.

you never left the grid
you cannot escape.

You're the same faggot who was getting "deployed" to the Middle East because his gf cheated on him

Why you lying online you bitch ass nigger? Are you so starved for attention you lie online?

Kill yourself.

I left it for around 5 years and it felt great. I lived off of canned foods and solar powered electronics. It made me feel alive, knowing that I could survive through some economic collapse or even a nuclear fallout. My bunker is located 10 feet underground and has a heat shield. I also have a personalized well that can tap water from underground springs and have a stash of food that could have sustained me for 10 years at least.

OP here
I have no idea what you are talking about

gotnitive disonanze :-D

uwotm8

Emotionally controlled by a ten year old? This is why you're a pedo, because you're a retard.

I went to give you the laundry list of reasons you're fine, but you don't deserve help. You're an idiot and a disgusting degenerate, you deserve to worry and suffer. You need to learn from this torment not to fuck with children, you disgusting retard.

Still reading? Fine, I'll make it simple even though you're worthless and you don't deserve any help. She's not going to rat you out because at the bare minimum she'd lose internet access if she did. She doesn't want her nudes out there either.

Delete the nudes, delete your skype, and preferably right after that you should kill yourself.

i just went on omegle. seems like there are a lot of mentally unstable chicks on there, like this one from australia.

Isn't it obvious? Kill yourself.

everyone in Australia is mentally unstable.

I'm a 13-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

?Please help guys I'm scared
You got everything you deserve and more, at least other pedos know what they're doing.

okay this is copypasta

Suely