Lolbertarians supporting a statist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IK0SDsb7gM4
youtube.com/watch?v=TA1kph1i4ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/thread

libertarians are soulless, the second someone tells them they can pay less tax or hate whatever group they're suddenly a-okay with big government

I think this can become better.

How about "Not addressing the real issue" or something?

How is there such a huge split between right-libertarians and anarchists?

Is it simply capitalism working it's invisible hand to sabotoge the revolution?

you rejects just wish you had a single person of prominence as concise and clean as molyneux, instead you're represented by disheveled bearded hobo's who have a cold

Do you mean Plato?!

Please. The only thing he really has going for him is some degree of charisma. That's really all you need.

GOLDEN

Not an argument.

memed

I like it, but it's definitely going to end up being used unironically

WTF there is a political cartoon featuring Stefan Molyneux?! LOL.

Has Stefan Molyneux hit the big time?

I discovered Stefan Molyneux like 9 years ago. I feel special.

I never realized Trump's reddit fanbase was just an extension of Holla Forums.

LEARN TO TALK YOUR FRIENDS WILL BE IMPRESSED
TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING TO SAY

obviously they were talking about Diogenes

Oh no, they must mean Epictetus engaging stoically with colds beyond the power of his will.

Spooks.

That's seriously it. The "libertarians" of today are the people who in past ages would have been part of the worker's movement, but now are massively spooked and indoctrinated to the point where they end up serving the system by helping to suppress revolutionary elements.

kek

trump's fanbase everywhere is an extension of Holla Forums

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=IK0SDsb7gM4

youtube.com/watch?v=TA1kph1i4ZQ

I don't understand libertarians that support monarchy.

Uh, there's plenty of evidence for that

But he put pretentious words over everything so it must be true

dammit someone post the webm

Reddit users should be culled. Painfully.

anyone else thought stefan was lenin in the thumbnail?

Also, can anyone explain to me the "b-but we are all the same" straw man?

I don't think you have to be a creationist to be skeptical of the idea that blacks are literally not homo sapiens. Which they do somehow believe

FTFY

WAAAIT A MINUTE

Molly-sama is not buff.
Trump barely has hair.

MY IMMERSION IS GONE

Stevie also doesn't have that much hair. Ben "Gas the Ruling Class" Garrison did a terrible job of capturing Molly's cold, dead, psychopathic eyes.

these posts gave me cancer

why are these people so obsessed with racial science? yes black people have lower iqs on average than white people, but that doesnt change the fact that there are plenty of smart black people.

i cant help but feel they're just trying to advance an ethnic nationalist agenda..

anyone who takes stefan seriously probably has a lower iq than the average black person.

Who want's to do some editing? Turn this into a leftist masterwork.

Stefan is really good at explaining ancap ideology as ancaps believe it. The exact reason I'm not an ancap is because I took him seriously, listened to him and understood him. Just like the reason I'm not a Christian, a Muslim, a Nazi, etc. I always take that shit seriously, hear people out in their own words and decide if they make any sense.

I gave it a shot.

stefan also says that women should be held responsible if they have criminal children and that physicists are worthless since they dont produce anything for him to consume. oh and he's convinced people to abandon their families for having different political views.

Surprised no one posted it yet.

Me.
Though it was already "corrected".

we were waiting for those dubs

For a second I thought that was Lenin

Capitalism supposes the existence of a state, not matter how much libertarians rage against big gubmint, so I would hardly be surprised by that.

It boils down to racial tribalism and hatred for "the Other".They don't like sentiments like "we're all human" because they want a justification for believing that non-whites are fundamentally different than whites. Racial science, while they might take an "I'm just using facts and reason instead of feelings" attitude, seems to me to ultimately be used to justify the idea that the races are fundamentally different and justify "us vs them" mindsets.

I really wish Chomsky would speak the fuck up sometimes. It's impossible to hear him on this fucking limited laptop speaker.

kek

Yes. I know this because I have listened to him. It helps to listen to and understand people. And it's silly not to take someone seriously when they have the kind of following he does and manage to convince people to leave their family of origin.

I agree you should give someone a chance to explain their ideas, as I'm sure all of the redditors praising him have. I'm just surprised they still take him seriously after listening to his ramblings on Disney movies and familial relations.

I didn't mean to imply you should dismiss someone with only a cursory understanding of their ideology.

Made another, just cuz.

i used to wonder why but then realized this: the primary goal of anarchists is to abolish the dictatorship of capital, while the primary goal of right-libertarians is to preserve it. many libertarians care about property rights more than anything, which is why you see them (rothbard, mises, hans faggot whatever, the autistic neckbeards on therightstuff) defend fascist regimes because they prevented the ebil gommies from defiling their idol of property.

now there are right-libertarians that genuinely care about human freedom, but are too blinded by ideology to see how capitalism infringes on it.

Neanderthals had bigger brains than us.

Here's a post that tries to explain it

Neanderthals had bigger neocortices than us, specifically. They were quite possibly more intelligent than we are. We outbred them due to sexual dimorphism and gender roles that put women (the bottleneck of reproduction) in less danger.

How long till Ben Garrison defoos?

You should really check the archaeology of mathematics, in particular occurrences of phi ratios, complex geometries and mathematical constants in Acheulean and other Stone Age artefacts.

Plus Neanderthals were sailing around the Mediterranean, a long time before us and much much more.

t. Holla Forumsack that likes to check in on you Luci-cucks from time to time.

what really

WE WUZ ATLANTIS

N SHIT TBH

or

WE WUZ DEATH LORDS OF XIBALBA N SHIT

etc.

depending on your flavour.

ALSO LUKACS WAS A NIGGERKIKE ARCHON

kek'd

Yeah why don't they support letting hola's in that vote blue and want welfare?

Stefan start charging for your "philosophy," let's see how much money you make in a month.

Stefan confirmed for beta-male extreme who would have been the "nice" caveman drawing pretty math pictures getting his head bashed in by the savage brute that just stole his wife and was getting shit done.

Not an intellectual

However smart the Neanderthals were, the traits that we gained from them were probably medical and adaptive, not cognitive (which is not adaptive in the same sense as it is useful everywhere).

I never watched that before but holy shit he got blown right the fuck out of the water

For the life of me I don't understand why so many alleged "libertarian" small-government people are rooting for an authoritarian big-government guy.

Oh wait I do know, most of them were never serious about anti-authoritarianism in the first place. Fascism is just another "cool" thing for them to jump onto in their universe.

YO

HOL UP

SO YOU SAYIN

WE

Most of them were "small government" when they thought the government was in their way. Once it showed them the slightest hint of support they dropped all philosophical and moral pretenses.

Has Ben lost his mind?

Liberal showing his true colors. Its an easy step to take because they lack moral and respect for human life.

Ah, so that's where the words to Forging a New Man came from

Morality is a spook.

I think the reverse is true.