BREAKING:BREAKING: Freedom Caucus GOP Rep. Tim Huelskamp (R) unseated in #KS01 primary

Huelskamp was a #nevertrump Cruz conservative cuck. The purging of special interests in the Republican party begins.

Other urls found in this thread:

emporiagazette.com/article_712a906a-b2c5-5002-96b9-69ebc97b6d1e.html
archive.is/DOKD4
archive.is/BLc6F
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't Paul Ryan's time coming up? That's the one I am excited for.

If Nehlen actually manages to pull that shit off, my dick will be diamonds for over 48 hours.

Yeah, the WI01 Republican primary is August 9th

Yes! It would be a great followup to what has been happening, although I'm not going to bet on it.

I hope we continue to hear about more of these this primary cycle.

PURGE GOP NOW!

why does every kike have a jumble of random german words for names? suprised that there aren't more with polish names

What does this mean?

Prepare for disappointment. How can some random guy compete with a soros puppet?

ag group is just an agriculture group. Huelskamp was the typical Cruz conservative that does nothing but make enemies. He got kicked off the Ag Committee in the house.

emporiagazette.com/article_712a906a-b2c5-5002-96b9-69ebc97b6d1e.html

the smart ones are/were the german ones. the stupid ones are/were the polish ones. the worst, nasty ones took over the Russian government and then most got gulaged or fled after Stalin.

Also, they do/have change(d) their names as they "upgrade" (move west). Berkova becomes berkowitcz becomes berkmann becomes berk, berg or [insert random anglophone name]. It used to be that the first syllable was where the "meaning" was, but supposedly that doesn't happen so much anymore.

Remember, Jews didn't have last names until the Prussian State forced them to for census etc purposes (oy vey, goyim stop oppressing!). Before that, they were known by their tribal names, the naming procedure at birth went something like this: [first name of recently deceased relative] ben (Literally: son of) [father's first name]. That was your name. "Tim the son of Peter" or whatever. It makes you sort of understand why the corporate form was so important for them throughout the ages…

(PS the german names usually come from nearby land features, like berg in german I think means hill, wasserman = waterman, and things like silver, gold, etc were because they were often in the rare stones trade)

this is all to my understanding. could be completely wrong

thing is you have names like Seinfeld (his field) or kornheiser (grain gatherer) which is funny because kikes never do any work in nature at all

Pretty sure Yiddish has a lot to do with it. It's technically considered a Germanic language.

The full word is "Yiddish-Taitsh", which translates to "Judaeo-German", which is a Heresy that must be purged from the planet

oh yeah, that's name after who they preyed upon their friends in the towns they lived in or near. A lot of those, I think are just really common names as well, like "smith" or "johnson" that they took to fit in.

yiddish is just high german with kike runes, an example
German: Das ist mein buch
Yiddish (minus the hebrew alphabet): Dos iz meyn bukh

Jesus, I can hear the kike accent through my monitor.

archive.is/DOKD4

Wisconsinfag here.

There's Nehlen shit EVERYWHERE. Ever since GM closed the Janesville plant in Ryan's hometown, people have been mad as fuck at him ever since. Not to mention his butthurt at not winning against King Nigger in 2012, his pissy attitude towards Trump has alienated a lot of individuals.

Even though Wisconsin swung Cruz, that was due to Koch flooding the fucking state with Anti-Trump bullshit and little to no Pro-Cruz commercials or radio ads. The cuckservatives in this state are all old school RINOfaggots who've been bought and paid for and their listeners are made up of an ancient demographic of Alzheimer patients and walrus-horking lemmings of the old GOP.

If Ryan wins, they'll lose their shit. When Trump wins, I hope they livestream their suicides.

I've been so caught up in general election stuff that I completely forgot local elections were even happening.

Any other Florida anons want to give me the lay of the land?

kek, I read everything written by a kike journalist in a morrakiu style jew-pork merchant voice

tim is sick in the head

slowly cutting out the neoconservative (Trotsky) tumor

I called this shit when anti-Trump faggots were talking about how "muh GOP is split". Those who support Trump rise, those who refuse to bend the knee will be punished and/or fade into obscurity.

Damn, the self hatred is strong with him

What happened to their faces?

At least it's not this

MEME MAGIC WORKS

Ryan, you're next

holy shit. Kentucky, what the fuck are you doing?

The guy was a huge asshole that he got kicked the AG committee in the house. His seat had been on that committee for 20 years. Hopefully Ryan is the next to go next Tuesday.

ALL THESE FUCKING CUCKS

And the GOP asks why they keep losing?

He's going to lose! Tuesday August 9. Prepare the popcorn.

He's going to cry next Tuesday!

GAS THE NEOCONS
GOP WAR NOW

Feels good calling shit doesn't it?

I'm the sperg that kept spamming the red text "shills we are coming for you we are going to dox you!" Meme and just look at what 4chan did

After Ryan who else is on the chopping block soon?

archive.is/BLc6F

Little Marco is coming up too.

What the actual fuck
The Tea Party is actual fucking cancer

yiddish is the khazar language

Is paul ryan going to be primary'd lads?

I thought that khazars were turkic?

This is excellent news.
I'll bet there's a lot congressmen & senators shitting themselves, right now.

k

To bring this back up, the excuse given by the Cuckservative media for his loss. This man was too conservative.

Because he believed to hard in chasing those conservative windmills, he failed to do anything.

That's walking, talking asscancer right there.