Fuck varg I can't support him anymore

Honestly how can a faggot put himself on a pedestal and preach to us how %99 of people are inferior to him when he willingly breed with someone with a known major genetic brain defect.

Everything is just his fucking subjective world view that suits him and is devoid of relaity.

He made a video saying the same thing about redheads a while back when in all likelihood they are "purer" than blondes (in the sense that they are perfectly suited to cold climates). He makes interesting videos but don't mistake him for an authority on most of the stuff he talks about. You should check the sources for anything you read or hear tbh.

Oh I already knew lot of what he says is uneducated bullshit but I agreed with some of stuff he said and found a lot of videos intresting.

But now he is going full insane idiot mode and the way he talks down to people is fucking annoying.

I don't think varg has an IQ over 100 tbh.

He's wrong. Not all South Europeans are mixed with niggers, just southern Spain, southern Portugal, and southern Italy. However, all southern Europeans are mixed with Middle Eastern and North African Semites.

He is.

They control it.

He's right.

His mentality recently reminds me of how short men act.

((Subjective opinion not based in reality))

I knew he was just pretending to be an intellectual.

what did you expect from racist hillbilly white trash?

Fuck off man. Everything varg said is correct. Autism is hyper masculine traits. Hence silence and violence.

not even trying anymore?

autism and manletism is dangerous when combined.

do you have said video good sir

Varg used to be hot. WTF happened?

He started eating organic food

STOP questioning Varg

He has always been an edge lord. Only kids listen to him now

he's just a hollow meme

OP is a subhuman faggot SAGE

Baiting snow nigger mongloid fin detected

his videos are interesting and he makes some good points but sometimes he really comes off as a self-important loser.

Don't care too much for Varg besides his music and the interesting commentary here and there.
That being said, he's absolutely right in suggesting that historical ancestry says much more about your race and roots than DNA.
Because although the DNA reading itself is more precise and objective (the actual empirical data), the way it is analyzed and judged is according to directions in historical study that are complete modern, leftist bullshit.
Whereas when you have names of people, places and the like concerning your grandfathers, great-grandfathers and so on, you can research for yourself, using sources and authors that weren't fucking SJWs, and learn your actual link to the European family.

Gingers are superior to the rest of you plebs

Also non sperdo looking redheaded grills are toptier

They all get skin cancer and die before turning 80

VARG IS A TRAITOR TO THE WHITE RACE

VARG IS A TROUT TO THE WHITE RACE

age and prison.

However we can still pretend he is a racist/prepper odin or something

yes he is obviously a dindu.

All I those creepy ass crackas is a bunch of albino monstrosetysz white don't cut y'all muhfuckas is ALBINO.

Let me tell y'all a little secret, the power of the black man comes from the melanin, M-E-L-A-N-I-N it's the sacred source from which the Nubian God draws his power, when a man has high melanin levels he finna conquer the whole muhfuckin wurld an shiet, but when a brother done lose his melanin he done lose his connection to God. The black man NEED his melanin otherwise he finna start goin crazy an fucking shit up.

Now these creepy ass cave dwelling child molestin muhfuckers don't got NO melanin. Y'all filthy ass cracka devils ain't got NO connection to the Lord, and you ain't NEVER finna match the godly stature of the ORIGINAL MAN. It's a little know fact that these punk ass muhfuckasdone been harvesting the sacred source for the past few years tryin to boost there connections to the Lord an shiet…Vile ass cracka muhfuckas done took the melanin right out of a brothers skin, RIGHT OUT.

DON'T LET THOSE BITCH ASS ALBINO CRACKA MUHFUCKAS HARVEST YO SACRED SOURCE BROTHAS! TIME TO STAND UP LIKE THE GODLY NUBIAN KINGS THAT WE IS AND DRIVE THESE TROGLODYTE MUHFUCKAS BACK INTO THEY CAVES AN SHIET!! ASALUM ALAYCOOM (THATS FO MY NUBIAN BROTHAS, AIN'T NO PEACE FOR Y'ALL DEMONIC CRACKA ALIEN ASS MOTHAFUCKAS!) SHABAZZ! SHABAZZ!

it's your usefulness to your race and folk that makes you a good man or a bad one

You mean le what's happening to all naggers since the beginning of time?

Shut yo bitchass mouth and take yo ass back to the slimy cave y'all crawled out of. It ain't no pigmuntashun its the sacred source. Y'all sick devil ass bitches been harvesting it do hundreds of years too guess what muhfucka…WE KNOW WHAT YALL DONE DID TO US AND WE FINNA GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH THE GODS AND DRIVE Y'ALL BACK TO THE CAVES MUHFUCKA! '''SHABAZZ! SHABAZZ!"'

THE HISTORY THAT Y'ALL EVIL ASS MUHFUCKAS TAUGHTUS AFTER STEALING OUR SACRED SOURCE? NO I DON'T MEAN THAT YOU BITCH ASS MUHFUCKA! THE ORIGINAL MAN WAS THE LEADER OF EVERY MAJOR RELIGIOUS MOVEMENT FROM THE AGE OF EGYPT ON UP UNTIL YALL DEVIL ADS BITCHES STOLE OUR SACRED SOURCE, BUT RIGHT ABOUT NOW WE FINNA TAKE IT BACK AND GET BACK INTO TOUCH WITH OUR INNER GODS!

lol nigger

Damn.
You naggers are testing your luck.
f were you friend.
would be really careful what i say.
You could not even begin to comprehend who you are talking to.
unless you want to be slaves or being hunted for sport.
I suggest you have some common sense.
Also you were never kangs and sheiiiiiit.
You were slaves at best.
And your situation will not improve if you keep running your mouth like that

You just got pranked.

You have no dea what you are talng about.
I know the gods.
Talked with them.
ate with them.
from China to Egypt. from the poles to the Americas.
and you are nothing to me kiddo.
a useless bacteria at best .

your limited intelligence does not concern me.
thinking fell for your puny little Afrocentric roleplay.

wow niggers are stupid

You were rused. Be the bigger man and admit it user. Don't feel to bad about it, I am a master baiter.

it was so obvious Holla Forumsro.
I was playing along to drive a point through.

hehe…

However afrocentrics are so subhuman it's not even funny.

It doesn't make sense like the original. The Nordic people were steadily progressing in the important areas throughout all of history whereas niggers simply stagnated. The Nordic people genuinely were Kangs at one point.

I'm White and I'm proud to be White, superior to all the other lesser-species of sub-humans.