Pepe is ded

Where were you when pepe died?

cbr.com/pepe-frog-creator-kills-white-supremacist-icon/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E
hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's some really nice pussy youtu.be/Fncq9KJnG5E '

eww

pepe has been dead ever since reddit started using it for their trumpfaggotry

We use gondolas now.

i prefer spurdo

Meme lords, meet Kuruminha.
I she a nice girl?

no

I'll choose to remember Pepe as poo-poo, pee-pee Pepe. Trumpfags should be ashamed of what they did to him.

turn him into a hate symbol so that normies on facebook stopped posting him?

These leftists faggots are over-reacting to Pepe being photoshopped to look like Trump. It's not white-supremacists, it's a bunch of faggots on 4chan and Holla Forums with too much time on their hands and skill in photoshop.

If anyone "killed" pepe, it's that shitty "anti-defamation league" that called it a hate symbol when really it's not.

If enough people took Spongebob, for example, and photoshopped an emo haircut and some dirt on his lip then fucking SPONGEBOB would be considered a white-supremacist hate symbol.

Pepe isn't dead. He just reincarnated into something new.

That's my problem. Germanwings, Ebola-chan, Ibbin Pippi, Wadina Davis were great. But this Frog worshiping Trump cult has taken it too far.

The ADL didn't classify it as a hate symbol. They said in certain contexts it was a hate symbol.

That's the things that normies don't get. Pepe can be used for anything. Anything can be a "hate symbol". This is further compounded by the fact sometimes "racist pepes" are just fucking jokes.

Point is, you can't classify ANYTHING as a symbol of X because symbols do not have implicit meaning. But that would mean people would have to understand context and intent instead of chimping out.

Then why is everyone calling it a hate symbol itself? Oh yeah, normies are fucking retarded.

Some cunt wrote that on Shillary's website

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

No that was the only good thing to come out of that tired old meme.
It's the only thing that made this all insufferable cancer still worth it.

Does this retard not know hoe memes work?

Let's make spongebob into a hate symbol too

A group of people does thing, so everyone should stop thing. I totally agree. Why ever do anything someone else does that I don't like? If someone looks a certain way and it's no longer my unique way, I hate them. God, they're such cringe. Don't you agree that they're utter faggots and should just die off like the rest of the cancer that is holding us back from enjoying a meme?

Just not stopping is like saying, Hey, i don't mind this. Let's turn this into chanology 2.0. Nobody should ever use a symbol that becomes public or which normalfaggots use because at that point, the autism has left it. There's no more meme magic available. It's empty, it's dull. When a meme becomes mainstream, it's no longer effective. Everyone using something and anyone getting triggered by it means that it's now tiring, cancerous, and totally cliche.

An idea is best when nobody can sell it. If you can sell an idea, it's probably totally not worth it. Capitalism kills and when you sell stuff with an idea behind it and others begin using it, then it's just edgy to keep doing it. Doing edgy things is bad. And being bad and doing things which are wrong are unacceptable. We have to stop doing things that someone else did because it'll be edgy and cringe to just continue on doing the stuff now that others picked it up. No longer is it a special meme but now it is diluted and dull. If someone in public shares an idea just to be part of the cool club, we have to stop it because now there are pretenders and pretenders are bad so now we must stop so we aren't viewed like the pretenders who are bad.

My fellow anonymous, can you tell me how to save this thread so I can respond back to you? Here is my email [email protected]/* */ If you send a message and I don't respond back to you on time, please send mail to [email protected]/* */

Thank you.

Sincerely
James Robertson

Pepe died once he became normalized during the presidential elections. Now a bunch of retarded jocks at high schools are running around yelling "praise keke" and posting Pepe images on social media. It's all because of Holla Forums, and they are so fucking lame that they still post Pepe like it's some kind of underground meme. Imageboards are dead. Chan culture is dead. Anonymous is no more.

Mat Furry drew Pepe like 1000 times, and hardly anyone saw anything more than than "feels good man". All of the real Pepe OC was drawn by Anonymous, and Kek OC is like ten times larger and even more widely known.

The longest lasting meme that still hasn't been compromised by normalfags is spurdo, yet no one gives him any respect.

This is exactly why chan culture is dead. It used to be, if a meme became popular with normalfags, it died. Now it is embraced even more.

Also,
Hello reddit

t. redditor

datamining

Stay mad, Shillary/Burnie cuck.

Whatever, if it's funny people will use it. pepe is still better than that travis two knives faggotry

That's like saying pee is still better than shit. Travis is forced faggotry and known by 0.0000000001% of the population. Pepe was once a great meme now it's dead. They are equally shit now.

pepe is cancerous by the way

because is the worst meme ever made in an anonymous forum.

At least piss is sterile

double 995
Holy shit, why is everyone ignoring this?

because this thread sucks and isn't going to be revived by some mildly interesting singles

They may be singles, but they are good singles.

that's what I said…
check these dubs

Fucking hell.

POST THE COMIC.

never change

if it's stale, unsanitary crap can grow in it

Tee hee hee! Too late for that, he's already been summoned.

pepe is different, he's mainstream, yes, but he's been reclaimed. you wont see many normies posting pepe memes now, he's become a trigger for them

The only pepes that always were (and always will be) safe from normalfags are the poo-poo pee-pees like this Normalfags would never feel comfortable posting these to their Facebook walls. The original with the shit and piss jars and anal insertion of centipedes was better though, normalfags wouldn't even save that kind of stuff.

Fool Pepe is fucking eternal like Long Cat.

Yeah normalfags use that copycat Frog on a unicycle but then that shit is dead as well.