Baltimore Standoff

How has this not been on Holla Forums yet?
Nigress records herself on facebook during a stand off with police. She decided not to show in court and aimed a shotgun at police when they showed up. Those on her facebook were telling her not to back down and to shoot police. Where else but Baltimore can you get these happenings?

Nigress ended up killed while niglet was shot in the arm. Police were not hit.

archive.is/CyYMl

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahhahahhahhaaa. They could've killed the lil nigger and wrote it off as an accident tbh fam

It was over traffic offensives?!?! Hahhahahhahhaaa bitch got herself killed over fuckin traffic tickets! You can go in the tank for 24 hours and get time served for that shit if you can't pay. Niggers are stupid.

This fills me with glee.

Shit skins are insane

From the article:
"A search of Maryland court filings shows that police filed traffic and criminal charges separately against Gaines in relation to a March 11 traffic stop. An officer issued Gaines citations related to her vehicle registration, insurance and tags – offenses that would've commanded at least $560 in fines – and filed criminal charges stemming from the same traffic stop the next day, according to court records.
Gaines was accused of disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, littering and failing to obey a reasonable and lawful order."

Like a typical nigger, she chimped out at her traffic stop and turned a minor fine and slap on the wrist into jail time for herself.

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

that fucking brainwashed kids jesus christ. no wonder black are being (rightfully) shot to the left and right when this fear and animosity against law enforcement is showed down their throats at an early age

Then she turned jail time into death lel

What a shame the niglet survived

negresses are worse than abos

Did no one else think it was weird that she had 3 different camera angles in the video?

How? How is that possible? And if it wasn't 3 different cameras then how did she have time to edit it into one video and stream it?

Could someone Kikebook user explain this shit to me because either I'm really out of the loop on the latest nigger phone apps or something fishy is happening.

Can't wait for all those articles saying that cops are so violent that they not only killed a kind and caring mother but even hit a poor defenceless child

This incident will be used to justify reducing the strength of the baltimore police and have their leadership resign

I think she had 2 gopros on a headband and a camera with her kid. It's easy to set up the stream like that with OBS or something similar.

Please Holla Forums stop with the Ebonics, and use proper English.

We are not a bunch of niggers or wiggers.

fam is the new desu

Is it just me, or is it kind of disturbing how all of these 'victims' record themselves, usually amidst the action. It just seem… almost inhuman.

First we had that sherilla screaming how a her fucking boyfriend gets shot, and updates her snapchat story with it, now a FUCKING STANDOFF WITH A CHILD, AND HE RECORDS IT.

There's few things that sicken me in this cruel world at this point, but she never ceases to shock me.

But the concentration camps are still the same.

Nigs gonna nig user, nothing you can do about it

Can't wait for another juicy Chimpout. these last few ones don't really satisfy due to a lack of looting.

Why the concentration camps, onii-sama desu?

Nothing, you say?

It's niggers. They don't feel or think like we do (not all, but seemingly most). They live to stick it to white people in any way they can. Sooner or later, they must be removed.

would Trump have the authority to have all niggers with shit like "KILL ALL WHITES" or "SHOOT COPS" on their facebook/twitter profiles arrested? it is agitation and advocating civil unrest, right?

I can't wait for the race war to finally start.

I'll fucking kayak over to the U.S. if you're the catalyst. I want to be there from day 1.

The beauty is how the life cycle of a nigger is so thoroughly caught on video here.
This is frankly Holla Forums comic tier.

I wouldn't go that far. I have read some texts on this subject, and many agree that blacks can be 'domesticated' per se as long as we keep our dominant rule in society. Remember, blacks are the most susceptible to society and culture, it contains such power, no wonder the jews want it so bad.

Thing is, I can see your point. We fucked up, so can we trust the future generations to learn from our mistakes? I think when the time comes, those in charge will have to evaluate the situation. If we snag it early on we may be able to contain it with minimum losses. (Hell, the age of Eugenics is soon we could take them out relatively peacefully)

LAME

Careful, that sounds a lot like Nazis. We can't have that.

The thing is that this would set a dangerous precedent and the next zog president would just round up all white people expressing concerns about their sons and daughters having to visit negrofied schools.

Shit's been trending on twatter all day.

how is not wanting to go to a certain school advocating civil unrest and violence?

So this was staged on her end. It was a fucking suicide mission for muh cause.

Yeah for you or I but we are talking about a Baltimore nigress who can barely read and write.

Why is he torturing that poor turtle?Put it back in the water you disgusting Nazi.

How is pointing out factually disproportionate representation of jews in the media anti-semitism?

Since when do lefties operate on logic?

This is literally sheeeeeeeit incarnate. But so are all nogs. I've known nogs to run from traffic stops FOR NO REASON AT ALL. No warrants, no drugs, no nothing, just take off and of course then they are actually in trouble.

Some monkeys can be trained but most are truly incapable of life in Civilized white society.

Jesus. What poison was that woman filling that kid's mind with?

The thing you have to realize is that they all did SOMETHING. The fact that the police might not even know about their past crimes does not matter. They think they're being stopped for that robbery or assault or murder that somehow has gone unnoticed.

could you imagine how much better America would be if cops were literally paid to just run around and kill niggers?

Aww how cute, she thinks she's playing GTA.

This video is bad on multiple levels.

Even if that was a tortoise why not just gently put it down next to the water instead of fucking TOSSING it into the pond.

I can't even.

yeah but don't you think this was excessive force just for not showing up to court, dog?

Shit, that's true. I did not think about that. I wasn't aware of any open warrants or crimes but you're right, they were.

I dunno fam tbh smdh

what the fuck is this shit? where is the whole video? i don't want to hear some nigger's commentary on it you fuck!!!

Facebook took down the live stream. You are lucky people even recorded it.

That's sad as fuck. That poor kid had to watch his mom die because she was raised on ignorance and lies. Black people desperately need to get their culture together because the way they are accepting and perpetuating this shit will just lead to more death.

Good. Let them meme this reality. Niggers will get annihilated in the race wars. Spics will be the main problem

fb intervened IN THE MIDDLE of the livestream? wtf is that?

I'm not lucky about anything you retarded faggot. OP just wasted my fucking time and worst of all, got my hopes up that I'd get to see a cop shoot a fucking sheboon. This is TERRIBLE

spics are fine if they stay in their own country

Yea I meant in america

I was really hoping it would be like a snapping turtle and still be able to bite her stupid face from that angle.

yeah, and they will take the rest of us down with them as long as they subscribe to the victim mentality.

Happy to see another user actually give a shit about the welfare of the black community, not just a nigger genocide. Vid very fucking related

Please tell me at least one of you fags saw that BLM nigger chimping out about this on Megyn Kelly.

I whipped this up as fast as I could.
Is there a forecast for chimpouts?

10/10

It's perfect.

10/10, you were a good keed, you got your life turned back around, you did sumfin gud

kek is proud

take this

That kid just got redpilled on single moms, police, and niggers in one shot.

Better than expected tbh fam.

dey chulcha/10

This just happened on Megyn Kelly's show

Amazing

top kek. How stupid is this bitch?

How does that happen?

chafing.

Nipples rub against the shirt during long exercise and bleed

Is that fucking real?

WE SOVRUN NOW

Sheboons excel at being ignorant and indignant. The males are just plain stupid.

Sheboons excel at being ignorant and indignant. The males are just plain stupid.

eat lead you dumbass dindus

beautiful. have some OC in return

How she acted in her car was exactly what I expected.

@6:15

How do you lie to yourself like that?

Fuck man. How dumb are these monkeys?

I consider myself a race realist, and anyone to the left of literal nazis would probably consider me just a racist, but I also care about the welfare of the black community. Groups of people living within a stable social structure benefit everyone. Full on genocide is not only unrealistic, but beneath human nobility, and I firmly believe that science in the centuries to come will lead to more humane solutions, such as people being able to simply select for intelligence and positive behavioral characteristics in the genes of their children, both blacks and whites.

In the mean time, I still don't want to live around any black people, but my environment will be better if the ones that are here are able achieve more with their lives than being a subsidized source of vote farming for Marxists.

I needed that laugh today.

We need more OC. Well done

Have some more spicy OC.
On the house.

Any position where you're going to be able to do something meaningful about the negro problem, you're going to be in a position where you could publicly justify a genocide

Elimination of them as a group is the most ideal long term solution since we're going to have future conflict
This idea of live and let live simply pushes the problem onto future generations

beauty

that nigger makes me mad as hell

wow you are such a hipster

well stated, user

can you believe these camcerous faggots?
it's like theyve never heard another opinion before

those fucking niggers man (older black dude not included), they need to be fucking lynched

But this just goes to show you, it doesnt matter what you do, how you handle a situation, what lengths you go to to try to work things out with them, and CERTAINLY doesnt matter how the nigger acts, they will ALWAYS claim you are in the wrong (or in this case, cops were) and that "s/he a good girl/boy, dey dindu nuffin! poe leese is rayciss!"

I'm glad this event happened, and glad the reality of it is spreading so far and so fast and these niggers are still chimping out for all to see. its going to do a lot to wake a LOT of people up on this issue, that these niggers will NEVER be happy no matter how far you bend over backwards to appease them. Its best to not try and instead to just hang them

That's suicidal altruism, I care about my people first and foremost
Everyone else can go jump in the ocean

The "good blacks" will side with their racial brethren against you. To them you're just another white whether you love them or not.

Agreed.

She acted in selfishness though, instead of looking out for her child. We reap what we sow, unfortunate that the child is caught up in the whirlwind.

@14:45

Is that a thing for police? I have insomnia. Can I get some of it?

Pastor got BTFO, tbh.

What culture? Drinking donkey piss and eating mud? The only good thing I can say black people have done is jazz.

Excellent

Hoping the Presidential Debate 10/09/2016 brings out the best of the St Louis area. Letting the God Emperor that close to Ferguson will surely incite a chimpout if KEK wills it?

(checked)
I'm pretty sure any nigger would be delighted to participate in a voluntary eugenics program. The only possible difficulty would be explaining to them that you're paying them, rather than the other way around.

Try to make it through this. She recorded an earlier traffic stop from March. She's fucking delusional, serious mental illness. Combine that with Black Lies Matter, and you get this shootout shit.

Feel bad for the lil niglet. He was fucked from birth with her.

Cops should just refuse to serve blacks in any way shape or form at this point. They should refuse to arrest them, serve warrants on them, enforce laws on them or protect them. They should just adopt a policy of noping the fuck out as soon as they see black skin until black people cut this shit out.

Dubs confirm.

Or just let the black cops do it.

Well, black on white crime could still be enforced. They can't fuck themselves over, but once they involve us, we can lynch them.

he was fucked from bowel movement (what niggers call birth) to begin with regardless of his mother, I mean hes a nigger ffs

Nope. Not even then. The upside is that when blacks commit crimes against white people, and those white people gun them down, the cops won't be bothering.

You only get three kinds of black cops though

The I'm here to protect niggers FROM cops, not enforce laws. These ones end up on the force and are crooked as shit, and basically wont enforce laws on blacks at all. For the females, they tend to go into prison guard jobs instead of join the police, and end up smuggling in shit for niggers, and literally fucking them in their cells when they can get away with it. Niggers will find out where these cops live and make sure they know where they are so they can avoid getting in trouble while breaking the law

The "nigger" cop, who is violent, unruly, will do shit like hurt suspects when they can. They use the police badge as a way to get around being able to get in trouble for their actions. Theyre the ones who think up the shit like the "rough ride" back in baltimore, granted the nigger in custody was flinging himself around to hurt himself to, but the nigger cop was always trying to hurt him. Niggers hate these guys along with all the rest.

Finally, the "uncle tom" who is basically a white man in attitude when it comes to his job. Niggers them the absolute most, because they expect them to be on the niggers side, but they arent, so they get even more irritated with them and act out even faster.

So yeah, the whole "let black cops do it" would only be worse in the end. You'd either have nigger cops beating nigger suspects constantly, and whitey would still get the blame, or nigger cops running cover for perps, OR you'd have "uncle tom" cops getting shot to hell instantly for not towing the line for the niggers, which would only result in fewer of them signing up or being willing to work those areas, which just leaves the worst of the worst nigger cops to go to those places or join the force for those jobs.

Essentially you turn black communities into fucking full on african warlord territories that way. Which granted, I'm not against, as long as they stay there. Let them murder and rape each other all they want, just leave white people out of it (they can take the occasional wigger bitch or latina whore for their pleasure, consider it a peace offering, those kinds are of no value to us anyway). But they wont do that, they spread, like an unchecked infection. Its what they do.

holy shit you glorious bastard 10/10

The uncle tom types are the saddest because they get into it wanting to help their race and push it forward, but ultimately they find out just how hopeless that is.

Looking back, it all started with Trayvon Martin. Niggers (and the left) fought so hard to win that one. It was their line in the sand. It's like they were saying "You can win every court case and traffic stop, but we want to win this one, just let us have this one." They of course lost, and every since, they've been chimping out over fucking everything.

It feels like they need one final metaphorical bitchsmack right across the fucking chops before they sit down and shut up. One big media spectacle where they're shown their fucking places. We should have had that with all six of the Baltimore cops being cleared, but of course the media won't cover that.

no, she's not stupid and she's not mentally ill, at least not in any real sense. she's under a spell, bro, a dark spell

Little nig u have to fight
Da racist police
Dey got the gunz
They hate the kangz
U got to fite lil nig
If i die
Da programz will take u way
Thats why you fite with me
My lil check you got to fight
Cause u came out my snatch
U are a golem that feed me
If i die u lil nig u gots to hate the police
Do not worry lil nig
Ur life matter but the pigs dont
U is a lil prince and a future kang
Fight the pigz they comin now
They at the door lil nig
I have my shotgun but you fight with your fist
Bang clang boom!
Wut u gunna do lil nig?

Hol up!

Wher da sleep gas at?

I couldn't believe that, I know these faggots live in a fantasy world but holy shit.

The only instance I could find of sleep gas being used by police was once in Russia where the gas accidentally killed 130 hostages.

Holy fucking shit. Somebody tell me they have a way to call up old news footage. The Fox News coverage of this that aired less than 5 minutes ago is an argument on its own to kill every nigger from here to Albania.

SWEET MOTHER OF FUCK ITS STILL GOING ON

Can you imagine fucking up that hard?

Qt black chick and a sovereign citizen….. I like this chick. Not sure why the hate the government fucks us all. She should of got the kid out of there though. If I was a cop I would of took my helmet off and put the gun down. Walked in there and said. Sweet heart right now youre in no trouble but if you continue in this behaviour it puts the country at risk. If the police stand down to you it will encourage others to do the same tactic. Argue your beliefs in court were you would have my support. That would look good on tv. The officers life was never in danger until he pressed the issue. She would of shot him instead of filming it. I don't blame the officer though. Its still her fault. I guess I just think different because I support
sovereign citizens.

Anyone else think that looks like a mulatto niglet? Maybe we can add race mixing to her list of sins.

Can you please fuck off and never post again?

When will Black Lives Matter be held responsible for the black people they get killed?

Can anyone webm the youtube? Have a feeling its going to disappear as it makes her look bad.

Nah, it was at least two shots.

kek. that's how russians deal with things. brutal and efficient. reminds me of syria

I can tell you're a nigger by your abominable grammar.
Fucking leave, and never come back.

Okay to be fair, fentanyl was still fairly new at the time and extremely hard to control for the purpose they were using it for lol.

It's very Russian (crazy) that they even tried to use it in that method.

Anesthesiology is one of the highest paying medical specialties because it's one of the hardest and easiest to fuck up with lethal results. Firing a canister of sleeping gas into a room full of people is Russian Roulette for everyone inside, except 5 of 6 chambers are loaded.

in this case, 6/6

Nice digits.

They already won with OJ Simpson.

(checked)
Please do become a cop, a wear a gopro when you do this brave and amazing thing.

I'm betting it was the cheapest birdshot on the shelf. it's usually like #6 or 7 shot right? I should recognize the box, but I'm drunk and don't shoot my fud guns much. I think it was federal.

(checked)
So it shall be.

That nig on the right made that other coon look fucking stupid.

Absolute madwoman.

Shotguns are GOAT for indoor combat. Police use them all the time.

Fucking hell man. How much more can reality still break?

Is that the dentist from the hangover?

my guess is some fag doing the bit. wait wasnt the chaffed nipples gag from the office? looks a lot like the actual actor though…

Here's the wiki article on it for anybody who cares
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscow_theater_hostage_crisis

Nice

The white dickhead who fucked her is the real sinner

She was probably crazy in the sack.

Is there a video that shows her getting wasted by the police?

I don't think so.

Niggers.

I guess it's okay for now. I bet the officers that plugged her had body cam footage of it. The nigglet getting shot too makes up for it.

if the police aren't permitted (expected?) to come get you when you refuse to show up in court, then there are no consequences for not showing up in court, which isn't okay.
she was free to choose not to threaten the cops with a fucking shotgun, and if she'd made that choice she'd have faced a lot less force.

SHE DINDU NUFFIN!!!

this has replaced anime amv as the most annoying thing on yt. anyway where is the actual raw video? checked liveleak and couldn't find anything. i have to know to if she says "shit" or "oh lord" before heading to the watermelon patch in the sky.

do you think any appreciable/significant number of black people will ever get "woke" to the fact that deaths like this one are the direct, inevitable result of the Racial Grievance Profiteering Industry and its shit-spewing captains like rev. al?
i can promise you it would never have occurred to this bitch. her death is a huge favor - all of us are lucky she didn't live to breed more tax-burdening future prisoners, and the black men whose lives she would've gone on to ruin in family court are even luckier.

The fucking worst flavor, disgusting.

This was the only video I saw of it before Megyn Kelly had it on her show. Her video didn't show anything else besides what I posted.

top beb.
your dubs + trips have blinded everyone to obviousness of your bait.

goddamn that is beautiful. if only we could get programs like this approved in the west (and, more importantly, in Africa)

Good ol goybook.

everyone should read "life at the bottom" by theodore dalrymple.
best explanation available anywhere of the entitled, egomaniacal, i'm-always-right attitude that plagues dindus and benefits-leeches everywhere.

Fucking nigges man.

and this is also the best post itt

no thats from the show the office but nipple bleeding in long distance running from the friction of your shirt is real

Too stupid to live.
There is really nothing else to discuss, police can shoot you if you even motion too quickly with a comb, bitch had a shotgun.
Nothing of value lost.

anyone else think she's half Asian half negroid?

As fast as you can is always the best way to do these. Fukken saved.

It (the nigger) got what was coming to it.

Comparing some random hostage situation to full blown Chechnya terrorist. Spetznaz showed up, asked for his surrender, he did not comply and took shots at them. Spetznaz asks to send out his wife and children or they will die in the fighting. He sends them out, they ask for his surrender again even getting his wife on the phone to ask him to surrender. He ignores it. Spetznaz level the entire building with large caliber weapons, grenade's and rpg's. Terrorist died in the fighting. Children see Russia as the bad guy and will grow up to become terrorists repeating the cycle.

You sir are an idiot disconnected from reality.

?

Anyone have the full video of the bitch getting leveled? Even fucking Liveleak has gotten pozzed as fuck and I can't find shit anymore.

"sovereign citizen" lol

She was one of these.

She's a fucking hero for standing up to the traffic bullies in city hall.

Watching niggers handle firearms is really disturbing. It's like watching a toddler play with a gun.

Didn't she catch a couple dozen rounds in the tits and die?

Fuck.

I can't believe I left my copy of that book at my ex's place.

That nigglet didn't learn anything.

In 10-15 years, her son and daughter will no doubt follow in their mother's footsteps and throw their lives away over something just as banal.

Hopefully before they breed, though.

Nothing will come of this just like all six of those cops getting off scott free.

t. someone that lives there

Yeah because you don't live here.

Now's your last chance to leave before the Day of the Dindu.

That kid was doomed from the moment he was born a nigger.

Yes.. A lot of them are. But they are muddled on the details. I don't blame them, its a confusing situation on their end. It is the white man keeping them down, but only certain white men/women, and its actually the ones trying to "help" them

Most blacks are aware of the prison-industrial complex, and that the government plotted to enslave them on welfare, and that there has been an active plot to exterminate them all via abortion, which they perceive as a pincer attack between abortion and police killings. Believe it or not blacks were much better before. They had stable two parent households, both with jobs, siblings all had jobs. They were actually progressing towards civilized society at their own pace. But all of that was eradicated within several decades thanks to liberal democrat policies.

literally "feels before reals". gas all wikipedia editors.

Basically the Jew is continually offering his hand to help them up while stabbing them in the back with the other. But blacks think that Jews are white, so they blame white people. Which is partialy true because a lot of white people support Jewish policies. So in their mind what distinction is there between a jew or any other white person? Meanwhile the Jew lies to them and subverts them constantly and they believe it

Betting money it's because she's black. The reality is that BLM and media lies have caused cops to go easy on blacks while they can get away with murdering whites.

Once again, feels are standing in the way of proven positive results.

too poor to leave.

Test

Those evil police just keep killing us fam. She was a gud girl who dindu nuffin wrong!

1:24
"Gaines motive [is] unknown. We do know that she suffered from lead poisoning".

kek

but lead is exactly what killed her though.

Sounds like it's more the mudshits going apeshit over the gas than the gas itself.

Well done m80, we all feel this way. Only shills and autists would move forward on genocide if we had a humane solution.

Why don't you fuck my daughter while you're at it.

Why was this nigger bitch so fucking uppity?
Yeah, i know, but there must be something more to push you over the edge this hard.
This bitch was CRAZY.

They tried that with Freddy Grey as well.

they don't use cruiser shotguns with no stock on them they also usually practice with them and have at least a side saddle or a bandolier and they usually move beyond a simple bead sight

I absolutely adore how the simpler memes get visually, the more they compensate for quality with their message and meaning.

Truly (((postmodernism))) at its finest. Thanks leftist "artists" for propagating it far and wide. It has found a home, and its home are Estonian amateur metalworking bulletins.

shig

Not that I mind one less chimp on the streets, but why wouldn't they tase her ass first?

because she had a fucking gun

Is that just SOP, then? Probably cuz if they tase her she might get a shot off?

Makes sense, I guess.

KEK fucking retard nigger, i got pulled over because my registration was expired i just forgot to renew it, the cop told me to drive the car home and gave me a seatbelt warring, why? because I am white and didn't chimpout.

They had a standoff for over an hour, then she told them she was going to kill them if they didn't leave immediately.

5/6 because the 1st round was already fired into the room full of 130 people.

Thats why I like Russians they are fucking crazy, fun to watch.

there are no breaks on the dindu train.

On the whole lead paint thing… it's true that all the old houses still have that crap in it.

Look into it.

I'm pretty sure it isn't a problem unless you're literally eating the paint chips.

bitch is clearly crazy, video cuts out just before it gets good. also that little nigger is doomed.

Anyone have any red pill infographics/articles on this? I think it'd work to turn some "woke" niggers over to republican.

No… it's still a problem. You can breathe that shit in.

10/10

da kween

Fucking nigger mods deleted my meme.
But why?

Well tbh it's been used in marketing for over 100 years. It's why cartoons were popular to begin with, the vagueness of form speaks to a wider range of people.

White people in the city have the same percentage of lead poisoning but still have a much lower crime rate and much higher test scores. It's a factor but not the main one, in fact rural niggers do even worse on standardized tests.

bc mods are niggers. time to migrate

I know… I'm one of them and the cops NEVER bother me at all even though i live in bad neighborhood. My test scores were only good/great when i busted my ass and worked hard at them but most times i got just passing grades because I'm lazy and disinterested in the whole school thing way back when.

If yor gonna be ciscum at least dont be ciscum with nigger IQ

it's
NIGGRESS
U DUMB FUCK

A
and every poster here repeats nigress

whole lot o you are nothing but niggers yourselves

gol darn ironic

quick
ban this assholes proxy

o ise dat asshole

i believe sir that's it actually

Negress

but thats ok cause u r dumb enough to reply to the mentally challenged haters

What was it?

Luckily I saved it

You know, I feel bad for the kid in this situation, but not the mother.
That bitch deserved what happened to her, 100%.