The $35 Million Dollar Man

Clinton Campaign Manager John Podesta Fails To Disclose His Executive Position With Russian Energy Company

Received $35 Million Dollar Investment From Vladmir Putin and The Russians

TIMELINE: Countdown to John Podesta’s $35 Million Russian Deal
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/01/timeline-countdown-john-podestas-35-million-russian-deal/
archive.is/LKd23

The Clinton Foundation, State and Kremlin Connections
wsj.com/articles/the-clinton-foundation-state-and-kremlin-connections-1469997195
archive.is/lvruZ

Report raises questions about ‘Clinton Cash’ from Russians during ‘reset’
nypost.com/2016/07/31/report-raises-questions-about-clinton-cash-from-russians-during-reset/
archive.is/CuKKr

FROM RUSSIA WITH MONEY: Hillary Clinton, the Russian Reset, and Cronyism
g-a-i.org/u/2016/08/Report-Skolkvovo-08012016.pdf
archive.is/MVmRn

NOW you understand why there's been such projection about "IT WAS THE RUSSIANS." The elephant in the room is Clinton funneling foriegn money right into her pocket.

OAN just reported on it today as well. Any OAN bros, please record and upload the webm if you can. MSM is ignoring the fuck out of this.

Other urls found in this thread:

citizenwells.com/2016/08/01/more-hillary-clinton-pay-to-play-with-russians-russia-reset-relations-aid-russian-technology-and-get-paid-coordinated-by-secretary-clinton-and-minister-lavrov-hillary-provided-access-to-our-techno/
archive.is/SwHou
archive.is/lvruZ
my.mixtape.moe/pmfbuf.pptx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't stand this shrill, disingenuous cunt or the fact that the fucking media won't do it's basic fucking job.

I'm curious if she tried to screw the Russians over at one point, which would explain their public support for Trump

Jesus Christ. Unreal. How could this bitch possibly win without extensive rigging?

citizenwells.com/2016/08/01/more-hillary-clinton-pay-to-play-with-russians-russia-reset-relations-aid-russian-technology-and-get-paid-coordinated-by-secretary-clinton-and-minister-lavrov-hillary-provided-access-to-our-techno/
archive.is/SwHou

At this point she can't without rigging, especially after that shitshow at the DNC where she rubbed in her victory by parading that old jew on stage and the coverage of the wikileaks

MEIN NEGER

This is the type of concise reporting I love about OAN rather than the other pozzed bullshit.

Suppose the worst case scenario happens and the cunt wins and she manages to not get shot in the face long enough to kick off war with Russia.
How likely is the US to come out looking like Fallout? Is there a chance Putin would instead support an American revolution to install Trump and hang+quarter the cunt in chief, instead of nuking the whole place?

It would give Assad and Putin the push they needed to nuke the Middle East without repercussions. The EU is bankrupt. NATO is poor.

If anything North Korea would nuke the South. China would invade Japan. America would have it's Second Civil War and dissolve from states into separate sovereign nation states who could be individually funded by outside countries.

That's worst case.

yeah, putin would just start heavily funding militias and revolutionary groups in the US, something he's stated he'd be willing to do

In event of civil war expect a metric shit load of russian and chinese weapons flowing into the anti-government forces

The South would win in any conflict between them and the north

They need at least another decade before they're capable of doing that

This is really weird, why would the MSM be covering this? Look out for future developments. (((They))) might be going for a new narrative now that Hillary has more of her past getting revealed.

stop

All trump needs to do is list every one of these during the debates

((((((you)))))))

Putin doesn't give a shit about Americans. Just like most Americans don't give a shit about Russians.

Putin wants natural resources, energy, and control over land.He wasnt to be the #1 super power. He wants to replay the cold war but this time the USSR wins.

If there is a civil war and he decides to get involved he would be pumping arms in to BOTH sides. A destabilized USA helps him.

bump for importance

BUMP

The shills are creating threads to slide this important information./!

What makes you think that being the Democrat Ministry of Propaganda isn't the media's basic job.

Russias communists cunts and our communist cunts are still in bed with each other I see

these are great

Did they do it to get the emails

sauce: archive.is/lvruZ
pic related from
my.mixtape.moe/pmfbuf.pptx

Nicely done

So wait, this whole Trump is a Russian spy thing is a poisoning the well and trying to distract from Hillary's Russian connections?

Tbh fam their job is to make you think they are trying to do their job

Bump for visibility

Kike faggot

You have got to be kidding me.

We're winning so hard that they're beginning to lose faith that they can win with rigging alone, which is why the media has amped up its efforts, which is why they're losing harder than before.

Ad infinitum until Trump wins with 88% support

Hell no.

bump

But user, (((The media))) is doing their job.