Lefty meme "woke"

I come back with the news of what goes on in the enemy trenches

This lefty meme called "woke" is being used as indication of being aware to "social issues" and feminist shit like that.

The woke meme is still in its dormant developmental stage, but is already being used quite often by some popular outlets so we could subvert it as "being woke to the jewish elite controlling us" or something like that

Other urls found in this thread:

news.infoshop.org/opinion/things-anarchists-say
facebook.com/wokemon
twitter.com/hashtag/korryngaines
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever meme they put it out on just photoshop it to "Stay Broke". Fits most lefty-tier things.

#FREECOLLEGENOW
#STAYBROKE

#WEARETHE99%
#STAYBROKE

etc. etc.

It's been in use for over four years you fucking retarded cumstain.

It's been around for a while and it's nigger slang

Where the fuck have you been?

Welcome back from the cave OP.

Trying to replicate the redpill meme ayyyy lmao

Its already used like that

I'm very sick of newfags who spaz out and are (acting?) surprised of veeery very old shit. You people need to move out of the rock you live underneath of.

The use of metaphors like "sheep" and "awake/asleep" is a longstanding trope meme in the left. I can't tell you how many times I've been literally "baaaed" at like a sheep by usually former friends.

t. former anarchist

Keep us updated on the situation OP. We need men like you.

An old traveling friend posted this on his goybook. WTF is this commie gobbeldy-gook? It's like straight out of one of our memes except told with dead seriousness.

news.infoshop.org/opinion/things-anarchists-say

It's the most hackneyed meme of all time, with some ebonics meshed in.

It was most obviously coined by a committee of Jews and fed to niggers via Instagram.

You can tell, with all its cringey impotent aggression.

I actually saw that, and thought that is was one of Holla Forumss memes and thought that's what it meant. It was something about bankers and the media and the… [something]… STAY WOKE!

I thought, oh hell, Holla Forums came up with a new meme and I didn't even get the message!

Woke is just a pathetic bitch nigga version of Noided, and you know this to be true.

Good job OP, we need more enemy intel. I wonder if it really is a meme, it meets the traditional definition of a meme, but, I can't help but think this is just Ebonics.It's probably an ebonic meme.They are advancing.

From my observations the most constructive way to harm the enemy is to divide and conquer. Since they are competitive for the top victim position, having them evaluate their victim-hood against one an other is the best way to do so.

Who suffered more latinos, blacks or jews?

The enemy does this to whites in a different degree. They understand nothing divides more than different answers to a question. Not a question itself, but, how the community answers that question.

I don't think it's a lefty meme, I think it's a nigger meme. I've always heard it associated with niggers being "aware" of the illuminati.

We could get some memes going

Nobody who uses the term "woke" has ever read The Allegory of the Cave, nor could tell you a single thing about Socrates.

Woke can very easily be subverted to being the black equivelant of the redpill. You'd have to have someone who wasn't a complete idiot and knew how to meme that into the minds of groids, but it seems like something that could be easily screwed up.

Years-old, recycled, anti-SJW copypasta from Tumblr, that's what that is

woke is already an anti-kike meme propagated by niggers who are privy to the protocols.
it helps our cause in the long run and shouldn't be fucked with too much.

Stay Broke is catchy.

I double dare some nigger to try to tell me this isn't marxist propaganda.

respond with that new trump pokemon hiding in some bushes

Marx was black

Then I guess the slowpoke was on-point.

Stay woke is old nigger slang, just like fam, not a leftist meme.

I replied with this. The account I'm using is a hitler troll account.

It's still able to be co-opted, just don't make it fucking blatant when you do.

This could work.

Kek, we need to start forming campus groups to deal with this shit.

The stupid leftygoys are being misdirected as usual.

This meme has already been subverted. I see more people using it ironically than seriously. It's used to mock SJW and BLM types in a similar way that "we wuz kangs" is. Leftist memes never make it to the point of actually affecting reality.

Say, anyone have that screencap of a dindu saying how hillary's a cunnilingist and shit? I think I might have a few ideas.

Is this the first 1st post ever that had something to offer? Good idea btw

I think I know where you're going with this, I like it.

fuck you yanks, us down under have to deal with BLM protecting abos, so sick of this shit

Its amazing how accurate this with the lugenpresse today.

The normie's reality is defined by the lugenpresse (the shapes that cast the shadows), and the people controlling the shapes are (((coincidences))).

There should be a shoop where the shapes are various lugenpresse logos, and the people leaving the shekelberg cave is Holla Forums.

Im done caring about leftist memes or thoughts. Just shoot them during the happening and forget them

The best kept secret on the internet is that Marx was black tbh. Stay woke.

YA NEED TA GET WOKE AND STAY WOKE YOUNG BROTHA

I'm saying we should encourage them to become black israelites by default, or at least actually "woke" like this nigger. He's as redpilled as a rapper can possibly get, at least for a rapper who's shit was good enough to get aired.

"I eat politicians for breakfast
Till infinity it's endless
Bill and Hillary, George Bush, everybody's gettin it
Presidents, Supreme Court Justices, and Senators
Run up in the White House
Erase people, edit them
Press delete, hit em in the chest with heat
Hail to the chief
Bullets everywhere, its beef
Violence is more American than apple pie and Soul Train
Baseball, nickel-plated nines, and cocaine
It's Ill Bill, Non-Phixion
If I offended you with my words I meant it
Protected by the First Amendment
If this was Iraq I'd a been beheaded
Instead of sparkin a dime log
I'd be hangin in Baghdad shredded
Yeah I recognize
But if I ever disappear under mysterious pretenses
You guess why
I guess the CIA's trying to die
They wanna terrorize the kid
And fry him alive"

"I leave an ATF truck burning with the passengers in it
Hit it with anti-aircraft missiles with Bill's spid-it
No apologies, asking what's wrong with truth
Tell me whats wrong with the world
I'll tell you what's wrong with you
What's wrong with the youth
Brain eating, corpses, and coupes
Sorcerers and spooks
Luminating torturous kooks
Murdering devils that wear police officer suits
Revolutionaries standing on street corners and stoops
I'm the reason the FBI killed JFK
The reason they have metal detectors at JFK
The reason that the Constitution no longer protects us
They don't even need a reason anymore to arrest us
Living in a state of Martial Law
Learn the arts of war
Arm yourself, marching forth into the monster's jaws
America eats its young, swallow raw
Falling through the doorway of death
Never know what we dying for"

"These greedy motherfuckers trade blood for oil
An American graveyard on another man's soil
Makes no sense
The Roman Empire in the present tense
Murder for corporations that they represent
Whether Democrat or Republican
The same scumbag government
Where scumbag brains are running shit"

HOL UP

YOUS BE SAYIN WE WUZ MARX N' SHEEIT?

we should spread this meme, they will believe anything if suits their narrative

this one's better.

facebook.com/wokemon

lolwtf

If you want to get them to defend someone, redpill them on how they wuz akshually bleck n' sheeit. If you want to do the inverse, edjakate them on how they was akshually ebil wyatt mayn or how "wyatt" they are, about how they a race traitor an' sheeit. They've got the same racial loyalty as us in a way, use this to your advantage.

I see a lot of people saying that "woke" as a nigger meme is fine and that it's anti-kike. This frequently is not the case; woke can refer to, among other things, anti-white sentiments among blacks (dey be keepin' us down), intersectional feminism (they're "awake" to the ways of the patriarchy) and other progressive causes. We should absolutely subvert this meme and make it about jews.

That dindu gang general who's redpilled on hillary and shit; Get those words out to the black community. Make them know (((who))) actually stabbed them in the back. Make them think whites have been used as a scapegoat by the jews and (batshit tinfoil alert here) are actually somehow related to blacks in some way.

If their mind is this malleable, is it wrong to test how malleable it is?

This is the most autistic thing I've ever seen.

Are these the kind of people who watch the matrix and say "Golly, I'd just stay a braindead sheep."

JEWS CONTROLLED THE SLAVE SHIPS AND SLAVE TRADE. JEWS OWNED THE MOST SLAVES. JEWS CONTROL AMERICA AND KEEP US BROTHAS DOWN AND TRICK US WITH JEWISH MEDIA TO ATTACK DA WHITE MAN

STAY WOKE

That's the kind of brain dead shit that niggers thought when we enslaved them. "Best not to upset the white man!"

Submissive dogs. They deserve to be slaves/"woke" at that point.

hitler dubs confirm niggers will turn on jew masters

lol
check this one out then #korryngaines

No, they'll recognize that for what it is. We have to slowly introduce them to skepticism of the Jews that goes hand in hand with their hatred for whitey, which isn't going away. Farrakhan already does this. We just have to keep it up.

???

Tie it to the redpill.

Plaster the hashtag on pictures of HItler.

It's that fucking simple. The dumbfucks didn't use any symbol, so the canvas is empty.

Did you just make this or did it exist before? Its exactly what I imagined.

twitter.com/hashtag/korryngaines

Oh, it's that nigger that tried to use her kid as a shield thinking that people wouldn't defend themselves. Classic monkey tactic.

(I know it's on youtube where a male monkey uses a baby as a shield against a bigger one… maybe it was a gorilla. They won't attack babies so it uses that.)

Found it

Oops.

Why don't we just appropriate it and subvert it like we do with everything else that's useful?
Attach it, completely intact, to redpilled tweets and social media postings. If enough of us do it, niggers and other scum surfing the hashtag will get triggered hardcore and refuse to use it.
Example

I made it when reading the thread.

Before anything else, the absolute main reason why this meme infuriates me is because it's improper English.

I just want to choke the fuck out of people who butcher their own fucking languages. God fucking damn it.

Who controls Hollywood?
#staywoke

"Woke" means bluepilled. It's the useful idiot antifa who literally believe the world is run by white supremacist patriarchy that exists only to keep PoCs, women, and lgbtq down.

Funny, I posted that recently. Yeah, it really is 'pol for edgy teens' in its own way.

We're you on my basketball team?

thay awlays be tryin 2 hide that rel history shit frum us #realtruth #staywoke #jewsdid911

Well, just fuck it up into white supremacist nazi SS shit like we did with Pepe and wojak

Scariest thing to a white man is a nigga wit a library card.

ARETE

shitty leftypol image macro memes

nigger speak

That's real nice user, thank you for putting in effort and helping the OC cause. Saved.

leftist memes never leave that particular stage

stay woke bro

That sounds like it's ironic or joking. Top quality political meme right there, sure got me on their side.

I had no idea SJWs use it for their retardation, so appropriating it should be pretty easy.

CAPSIZE THE MEME WITH CONSPIRACY THEORIES

Niggers already do it. It's not even a meme anymore, it's just an adjective. If we want to defuse it, get old white people to say it.

All this says to me is that on some level even they know they're full of shit.

wow. When i hear "woke" I think of the youtube video "Deutschland erwacht".

#FREECOLLEGENOW
This would be ok if only whites and asians got free college, but in reality the left just wants more Niggers.

WEARETHEGOYIM

lol they are all just NEETS.

Did Ride attempt to be a poet at some point or something?
I was expecting these songs to be about drugs, sex or some other shit.

Indoctrinated by the left = "woke"
Indoctrinated by Holla Forums = "red-pilled"

He went to an art collage for several years.

Hitler was an avatar of Wotan and he escaped to Neuschabenland, Antartica in a Hauneberg flying saucer using Viktor Schauberg's anit-gravity engine.

#staywoke

we sarted the term "woke". Have you heard "when will Americans/ Germans/ Swedes wake up"?

I feel like getting niggers calling white people semites as semen related bantz is potentially lulz

It works well with african americans.

Yet more proof that the Left can't meme.

No need.

Even Holla Forums is seeing the light on the Jews.

Holy shit hes funny

It's nigger speak that has been around for ages and ages. Now lefties are using it to show everyone how comfortable they are with "blackness". Virtue signalling.

Yes, everyone here needs to subvert the hashtag into a Holla Forums meme. It is very bad for us if normalfags associate "being woke" (ie seeing through lies) with Social Justice. If you have a twitter, make a few anti-Jewish posts to the hashtag now. I did, wasn't hard at all, takes two seconds and is really important work.

Being backstabbed and sold out by a shekel grubber tends to red pill people. God bless that beautiful Commie Jew.

Alternative version

They've been doing this thing on tumblr for a quite a while now. A text description of the image.

Are there any blind people who can confirm that doing this is actually useful for them?

Autism

Someone should turn it into some fake meme about the Elder Gods having awoken and the need for human sacrifice and eyeball scratching.

Nigger shit, OP.

We could also link it with Dune and Morrowind's sixth house.

The Sleeper has awakened.

No, I think we should try and associate the term "stay woke" with horror, as if something has awoken that will destroy us all.

Loo

has there ever been a succesful or even funny leftist meme? I'm honestly asking, I mean there has to be at least one

whites win again

stay noided

I can confirm that.
I have only heard a nigger say it before.

So it's the redpill meme but then for leftists. So woke is just the bluepill

Use "Stay Woke" to red pill people.

Easy Peasy.

Death Grips is the musical equivalent of "2deep4u", I really don't understand why people would rape their ears by listening to that shit.

It's already used ironically by frogtwitter, same with how they co-opted Harambe from the commies

I thought "woke" was a nigger meme that meant on LSD