THEY DID IT

twitter.com/BBCNewsEnts/status/847837810967142403

I guess it was obvious for you people, but it's a surprise for me

I've tried to archive it, but the site doesn't load…

bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39444025

Seriously? How bloody shoehordned that is?! I imagine it like this:

BECAUSE THERE AREN'T ANY GAY AND FEMALE CHARACTERS ALREADY.
But not for whitey, huh?
She actually said this! How dumb they think we are?

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/
m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/7816390
pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/15/homophobes-likely-to-be-closet-gays-study-finds/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Women can never really be gay, they're just LARPing.

This. You're not a true gay unless you can get AIDS.

So if a woman gets fucked by a nigger and gets aids, does that make her gay?

Looks pretty much like an old guy.

Yes.

It was the only logical path for a extremely progressive group to do. Next there will be trans and god knows what abominations after.

No, just a zoophile

If you watch Doctor Who, they know you'll eat shit and love it. So they know you goyim are fucking idiots and deserve it, and you'll be happy even when they laugh at you.

Alright, I can understand this, but the rest?
If they say nothing and it gets revealed, just like with Jack Harkness, okay, I can get over it. But this is just useless, blatant and does the exact opposite of what it "should do".

The last Christmas episode was 90% great, and overall it's an entertaining show, but no matter how hard they try, I'm still not okay with what they are doing. And I will keep pointing this out whenever I have the opportunity to do so. Fuck political correctness and agenda pushing

Gee, who would've guessed?

I stopped watching a few years ago because it literally sucks

They're still stuck in the middle ages…
Hell, I can't wait for the quotes to dip even further then they already are

I stopped watching after Christopher Eccleston left.

Wasn't captain Jack a faggot?

Shut your mouth, goyim.

So Jack Harkness doesn't count?

Sorry. He's gay but he's also a fucking white male, we need diverse gay men if we want to send a healthy message to the children watching the show.

Dubs confirm

That guy was literally barebacking fags on Torchwood

In Doctor Who, it was implyied that he is attracted to EVERYONE, aliens, men, women, everything. I guess they call that a pansexual? But he was not strictly gay in that, because he also hit on every women

Fuck this gay earth.

I remember him being in a gay relationship though. That negates the whole "It shouldn't be a big deal in the 21st Century. It's about time isn't it?"claim.

The lizard woman was exclusively gay.

he is a white male so it dosen't count

Yeah, but you know why I hate her? Because she being gay has 0 plot relevance! Bloody hell, her lover could be a man, and it would be exactly the same, an alien who loves a human and they have a funny butler. The most irritating aspect of Doctor Who and the whole progressive "entertainment" is that the characters are gay/trans/etc., but these things have no relevance to anything at all. They are just there to, as this user said , alienate the majority and pander to some insignificant, but really loud minority.

Captain Jack is straight

Top kek

That's kinda hot.

Even The Magicians that is pretty much a degenerate Harry Potter, with several gay, bissexual, pansexual characters that take drugs, has purpose to all the characters orientations and use them in diverse types of romances or plotlines. Doctor Who fails even at being degenerate.

I wonder how they'll feel once they see the fully pozzed Doctor Who under the new management.

The faggot Russel T. Davies kind of retconned him once he created the spin off Torchwood.

Ugh
I'm okay with this dot jaypeg

It's a fucking good thing if they're starting to move that lgbt shit onto non-white characters now.

Let bi-curious blacks have all the fucking role models they want.

Reminder that the majority of homophobes are actually repressed homosexuals.

scientificamerican.com/article/homophobes-might-be-hidden-homosexuals/

m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/7816390

pinknews.co.uk/2015/07/15/homophobes-likely-to-be-closet-gays-study-finds/amp/

cenky plz go…