How old were you when you moved out of your parents basement and gave up atheism?

how old were you when you moved out of your parents basement and gave up atheism?

Basements aren't allowed in California checkmate.

They're not allowed in Florida either.

I live in the attic.

I would never gave up atheism

still live with parents
they allow me to make my bedroom out of a small side room

pretty sure i will never leave unless they kicked me out. i make minimum wage

Same boat bro.

I should've finished school like my mom kept egging me on to do but im too socially awkward to have made it big in a career anyway. I could've earned slightly more money though.

if i could go back i would have joined the army or marines or something

im good at listening to stuff and taking orders. that was never a problem. i just am not a physical person and cant do any pull-ups. but besides that i think i'd make a good grunt. stay there for 10-15 years and I'd have been out by now and not had to go to any war

then live off being a vet and pretend i'm disabled so get a pension and free drugs

plus, i'd have respect and probably have had sex sometime during my enlistment if the stories are true that girls want to fuck guys in uniform

now i just work at a call center and stay in my room having anxiety about every fucking thing trying to not make too much noise so my parents dont remember im still living with them and finally realize they are enabling me to be a piece of shit and decide to kick me out

You should all feel bad about yourselves

If you want freedom, then find a way.
It's that easy.

that's the same advice as

GTFO

Go back to 4/b/

Already have, faggot.
Didn't let The Fear take control.
Was prepared to make mistakes and not worry about looking like a fool.
Made PLENTY of mistakes and got ripped off hard.
Still a shut in but with a well paid job and living in my own top floor apartment.

What did you do today user? Did you spend all morning lying in your own bed watching the sunrise over the city without a care in the world?

hey, guess what, god doesn't real, it's just imaginary friends for grown people whose brains are broken in some way. you are the laughing stock of the world and you don't even know it. how sad for you.

I gave up atheism at 17 and took it back at 24

well, I haven't moved out of my mother's house, and I am a atheist, however I am open the idea of there being a god, but I don't really care if there is or not.

Why do you continue to post the same type of thread?

I recently turned 30, still haven't moved out, had a job or believed in a god except kek, shadilay

when did the never-ending shitpost make its way to 8/b/?

why?

pedoshit

Pedos? Where?

right here

about the age to make smug low-energy b8 threads, so middle school or thereabouts

Safety hazard because of earthquakes.

That's an interesting way of saying: "You can't have a basement because we don't want you hiding guns there".

>>>/4chan/
>>>/cuckchan/

Bastian was a sick fucker, wasn't he? Wearing the dead skins of his victims.