Is this Kano?

Is this Kano?

You stupid idiot you should have used the pic where kano takes the shape of an old hag.

Thread ruined.

The what now?

10/10

Always thought the face prop could have been better done to be honest. The whole gimmick is Kano is supposed to have a laser eye. Instead it just looks like some piece of plastic.

I love the bulbous edges around it, really sell it.

Is this Kana?

You don't understand she's a literal whore. In the story she's like 60 years old(but looks like a teenager because she's descended from some magical race) and has spent the majority of her life prostituting herself when she could have used that time to develop some kind of skill to get her out of poverty. But no, she doesn't want to stop being a whore. She likes it.

'ELLO BAYBEH

Tell me about Kano! Why does he wear the mask?

yes

If Oi rip out yer 'eart, would you die?

I waited four days to post that.

All the fights were good except him against sonya.
She obviously isn't a fighter, why hire her for a fighting movie?

Probably just sucked all the right dicks.

She was hotter in Last Action Hero.

no woman is a fighter.

MORTAL KOMBAT

never got the hate for that movie.

it's part of the Schwarzenegger canon for me.

Honestly, I thought the reason for that metal piece was because it was welded on his face so the skin is all scarred around it or something.

Well, hello, I'm the Nostalgia Critic, I remember it so you don't have to! Please disable your adblocking software and watch my review of this trainwreck of a movie to know why it is bad! It's not a bad movie as far as Arnold movies go, Douge should kill himself already

Same for me with Raw Deal as well.

There was some good scenes in that movie, and I liked that it was self-aware in a ball-busting kind of way. The only thing I didn't like about it was the goddamned main character. He was not only bland but a bad actor. The talking to yourself out loud movie trope didn't help either.