Who remembers?

Who remembers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I4ALjDSsMd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I recall that it exists. Does anybody, anywhere have a favorite episode of Snorks?

I knew about Snorks, but I don't think I ever watched it. It was basically Smurfs under water, right?

Ooh, I 'member…

This, pretty much; I remember the cartoon itself, but not much more.

Ditto, it seems the Snorks was a very forgettable cartoon.

I remember seeing snippets from Boomerang

I actually loved the Snorks as a kid.

It's such a shame that it got overshadowed by the Smurfs.

The one where the fish eats the fish that eat snorks?

Pretty much.

My strongest memory of the show is the episode that revealed that the Snorks' idyllic society is propped up by a caste system. The lower caste (transparently an analogue for blacks) was driven to revolt, and refused to clean up the Snorks' garbage, etc. Can't remember how they resolved the crisis.

I remember watching it, but nothing more than that.
Still, this intro is fucking crazy.

But never mind that, here are some *things* instead!

I only remember this intro :

youtube.com/watch?v=I4ALjDSsMd4

It was just Smurfs only underwater.

There were three Snorks intros.

Yeh I remember dude!

I really wish shmorky would murder suicide himself and his gf.

What in the ever loving Lord is that!?

The hell is the context here?

Step it up newfags

I liked it more than the Smurfs. I've always remembered the show existed, but could never remember anything about it.

I watched it a bit on Boomerang. It's… meant to be Smurfs but underwater, and also more Beverly Hills than strange magical communists. Also there's a caveman Snork with super strength.

A goon mating ritual.

Watched it and various other stupid 80's bullshit while visiting grandparents. None of it was good, but when you're 4 you don't really need or have any sort of taste. At best they serve as a reminder of when you were filled with wonder at the whole wide world, and completely ignorant of how bad everything would eventually be.

Annoying catchy intro song.

Only the deepest lore.

re

I hated this cartoon even as a kid, but the theme song is stuck in my head to this day.

Den-VER the last dinosaur
He's my friend and a whole lot more

Fuck yeah i remember the sea smurfs! some of my earliest memories are from coming back from pre-school and sitting down to watch old school cartoon network,

re-runs of shit like shirt tales,fantastic max,the paw paws and the original pound puppies.

Couldn't watch Paw Paw Bears back in the day, the local TV affiliate owner was a Christian fanatic couldn't show that 'heathen injun deviltry' to innocent children and always preempted it locally with Davey and Goliath.

Yes it was more of a cartoon to fill the morning roster when it was re-run.

I remember the episode where allstar gets sick or whatever

I was always fascinated with diseases like mumps and chicken pox when i was a kid