Drumpf is NOT a good businessman!

a common myth is that Trump will fix the american economy because he is a very popular and successful businessman.

However the truth is that Trump is a terrible investor and also has gone bankrupt multiple times.

That is why I am voting for Hillary now, she has real experience with real policy making, all experts agree Trumps irresponsible isolationist policies would destroy the world economy

BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

Some other thread died for you shitty satire.

Fuck off back to cuckchan.

if you bought jewgle stock when it first hit the market you would be a jewlionare by now

vote Burnie

as long as deports he non-human scum idc at all.

if you knew exactly which stocks to invest in, which only could be possible by reading the future, you could make lots of money. Trump didn't do this so hes a bad businessman

2 Romney Bucks have been placed in your account.

Now take those numbers and include all of the salaries and expenses Donald Trump has paid out over the year… a much different picture. It turns out, business men are needed in the world, not much will get done if everyone just parked money into stocks.

kill yourself faggot

How much does hillary pay you per post faggot?

You don't seem to understand do you lad? Even if Trump meant that the US would be impoverished for decades; THAT IS PREFERABLE TO THE DEATH OF THE USA!

The USA stands upon the precipice. White America is staring down at its death, and no one is answering the call. Even Trump isn't the ideal candidate; but he'll give the US a few more years, and when it comes to survival time is everything. Hillary is death. Bernie is death. Ryan is death. White America will not win another election ever again due to the demographic changes. This is the LAST chance for White America to remove the Dark Hordes that would change US politics into a game of 'vote for me for more free shit' forevermore. The last chance to stop it from becoming another banana republic, the last chance to stop it from becoming another negro nation that fails at everything. Its last chance at real prosperity, its last chance to retain its cultural integrity, its last chance to retain its racial integrity.

Nothing else matters. This is about survival now, and Trump is the only choice you have left. If he betrays the US, it's all over. But then if you do ANYTHING else, its over. You've got to put your trust in him because there is no other option.

Good luck to you America. The silent majority of England is with you, and I imagine the same is true of the rest of the Anglosphere. Survive to fight with us another day!

Trump has four sibling, dont you think they got some of the money? About 10% of his businesses has gone bankrupt, more than 50% of all businesses goes bankrupt. There are different type of bankrupties.

Why do people bump threads like these? This isn't cuckchan.

Not saging.

They're also shills, trying to "argue" to keep the bump going.

Everyone who doesn't sage is apart of the designated thread opposition.
Because we have anti-samefagging measures in place.

Please nigger you aren't voting for anyone, you can barely get out of the chair you're stuck in.

(1)
Part of the OP shilling, pushing the bump.

Sometimes people forget these things. Not everyone is a shill, though OP certainly is.

Wrong, I'm not the OP I just don't give a shit if you want me to sage.

Yes, because you're paid by hillary. Is OP on the desk next to you schlomo? How's the weather in israel atm?

Correct The Record PAC has deposited $0.02 into your account! Keep it up champ!

CTR is out in full force today.

good lord, i have my problems with Trump, while i want him to win his constant childish mistakes are infuriating and don't give me that 4d chess crap, but this is pure bullshit, put more effort in it "Correct the Record".

Your boss is going to jail and you can't do anything about it.

I really want to know OP, do you enjoy doing this, or are you coerced into it?

they're coming

I thought Jews were good with money.

All this wasted salt.

Reported for low energy.

I want her in the ground so bad.