Other urls found in this thread:

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/
perisgoo.com/periscope/83/Russian-chick-finger-pussy-on-periscope
youtu.be/8OZrrfRX1G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's up with airline food

Cleaned up, converted to PNG for PERMANENT INTERNET

my balls itch

Whatever happens to Snacks, amirite??? :^))))
Serioiusly, tho ;_;

desu is always funny

you shall not corrupt more of us

mysexywrestlingdivas.freeforums.net/

I am ready to become part of the botnet

Akko!

>>>/kpop/27551

srsly outdated

Go fuck yourself.

07387 275129

PFFFT, rules.

Why didn't people just follow rules 1-2. Why?

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

I'm a 22-yo going out with a 13-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship… my gf is short enough that we get weird looks when we're out together in public. I think 5'2" is pretty tall for a 13 year old, though. Fuckin' normies. Leave us alone - we're all happy - isn't that all that matters?

Rules1,2, 8,9, 29-31 and 33-35 are all we really need.

why are these not the actual rules of Holla Forums?
In fact, 8/b/ should make our own set of rules since they did theirs so shitty.

Needs new rules dumbass

Did I get banned?

I guess not.

I cant find a thread I started & thought they deleted me.

Hey,can't uplıad photos,can someone open this thread for me.

S:New fag from 4chan,RECRUIT ME.

C:THIS PLACE IS FUCKING GREAT,WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ME 6 YEARS AGO FROM 4chan.I have been in 4shit for 8 years,not actively tough.I know it was getting very very normie and shittie in the last years esprcially after fappening,but what do?,I didn't know all dis amazing shit here even though i have heard dis site.So I got enough of the shitty people who writes
a week ago and googled
alternatives of 4chan.I have been here for a week god damn don't worry, i am not trap,pedo,edgy,FUCKING RETARD REDDIT FAG or a robot(btw i think robot and reddit fag are same).

Now,recruit me bitchez tell me things i need to know,how Holla Forums differs from 4shit,start with explaining wtf is datamining.

anyone here remember that Holla Forums \B\ was rewriting the rule of internet few days after GG exodus?

perisgoo.com/periscope/83/Russian-chick-finger-pussy-on-periscope

damn this shits gotten old and stale

Holla Forums's never been good!!

Seriously, tho…it only took 2 years for Holla Forums to turn into 4chan-lite, only with fewer trap / rate / WWYD / pony threads.

sauce?

So not at all - at all - like it?

d

chek'd

>not being IRONICC

At 22 yo you have the mind of a 13 yo.
Thats the deal with great age diferences

And Holla Forums took over. Cancer has never been more virulent.

we need to stop complaining about the state of Holla Forums tbh

14 through 29 year olds have the minds of 13 year olds.

fuck off with your burger king nickelodeon dianetics boys and girls club chuck e cheese hey arnold nigger bullshit

lurk more

its very rare - if not impossible - to see two things completely identical to each other so, no.

niigggggarrrzzzzzz

this thread is moving so fast I forgot the point
But, I remember this was fun as hell after the fappening

we would tra-la-la through the threads leaving bewildered anons in our wake

threads were alive and not just created and then abandoned

now pph>83
active users >430
cancer/newfags>? limitless but everything is /pol now and thats no fun endless trolling
this THIS IS THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOODBYE Holla Forums
GOODBYE Holla Forums

I did it for you Holla Forums

Thats pretty fucking gay.

saved

i am a demon :D

kennedi

fuck

nigger

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HOW DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING

Kennedi has the most powerful dubs magick in all of Holla Forums. More powerful than the legendary /sp/. Embrace it.

NO I REFUSE TO LET THOSE FAGGOTS TAKE ALL OUR GETS

bullshit

Why the fuck is this shit sticky'd

why are you such a nigger

kennedi

Macron habbening youtu.be/8OZrrfRX1G8

Rules of the internet ≠ Holla Forums

namefag me

STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN STOP SEXUALIZING SEMEN