Holohoax

Holla Forums do you believe in the holocaust?

Even after reading all the stuff on here and watching documentaries I am still not convinced, but solely because of the eyewitnesses. Every other argument I saw against it happening seemed very reasonable, but why would so many jews lie?(The joke here is not lost on me, but seriously)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHB-Brochure.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4457
scientificamerican.com/article/do-the-eyes-have-it/
codoh.com/library/document/4061/?page=1
8ch.net/pol/res/6946977.html#q6946977
bookzz.org/book/696366/9ee95d
pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Ch/Chiarini_Luigi_Aloisi_-_Le_Talmud_de_Babylone_Volume_I.pdf
womansday.com/life/news/a49124/auschwitz-gas-chamber-holocaust-survivor/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=cHJvZXN1ci51dmcuZWR1Lmd0fGhpZ2hzY2hvb2wyMDE0fGd4OjUyNmU5NzAyZmUxYzQ5NDY
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4vs5xc/what_cant_you_believe_still_exists_in_2016/d60ybky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
archive.is/8HQFH
archive.is/QD6Ws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iona_Nikitchenko
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_webera.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/secondworldwar.topstories3
theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/secondworldwar.world
ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_faurisson.html
historiography-project.com/misc/hoess.php
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8165
jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36951548
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/himmler-hoard-letters-diaries-israel-nazi-leader
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4vs5xc/what_cant_you_believe_still_exists_in_2016/d62fkub
rodoh.info/forum/
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com
thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/01/zioblogs-up-in-arms-over-photo-of-anne.html
ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19570312_0041130.NY.htm/qx
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/01/homicidal-gassings-at-first-frankfurt.html
sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SobibĂłr-Bem-Mazurek-ANG..pdf
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-auschwitz-open-air-incineration.html
poal.me/wd6hq2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded the Jews for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. He (Schopenhauer) called the Jew ‘The Great Master of Lies’. Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail.” – Adolf Hitler

but it wasn't only jews who were eyewitnesses was it? Surely there must've been other camp inhabitants that would have called the hoax out

The holocaust did happen, friend. Jews were not the only victims, and it is silly to think otherwise

See? My dubs confirm it so, by the will of Kek.

and why?

all existing proof points towards the holocaust having happened. The revisionist argument while pretty good, at the end does not hold ground.

I believe that it did happen but am not sure, I don't really know of any convincing proof other than eyewitnesses tho(as I said in the OP)

Why have there been so many threads on the past couple of days. I swear i have seen 6 did the holocaust happen threads just a day ago.

Easy money :^)

holocausthandbooks.com/dl/HHB-Brochure.pdf
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?main_page=1

user, you must undestand how redundant it gets when the same old question keeps getting asked, just look at old archives and you'll get the idea.

Polite Sage for sliding

Holocaust Thesis: Instead of executing the Jewish prisoners, they were kept alive for months if not years, only to be executed with one of the most inefficient types of chemicals available at the time.

Then they were burned in ovens instead of mass graves because, reasons.

Also most of the credible witnesses were executed without trial

Also we are not allowed to question the narrative.

Also the stories and locations have been changing over the past century, we can't ask why they change without violating hate laws.

Lurk more newfag

Holocaust reparations. Tribalism. Satanism. Sheer hatred for the goyim.

Of course not. And it is surrounded by exactly, that, belief. The truth says otherwise.

I think they just sent people to the camps. Many people died, but they weren't intentionaly gased.

Multiple eyewitness accounts contradict eachother all the time. Multiple so called. eyewitnesses have been outed as frauds and if these frauds were taken at face value that means that we don't know anything matter of factly about the so called holocaust.

Many so called holocaust survivors actually were in camps and saw starvation etc. but they never saw any gas chambers and are getting fed the same false information as everyone else and believes it. Because they were in an internment camp in wherever they believe they have invaluable information about Auschwitz when really they know just as much as anyone else.

The fact i go to jail if i deny the holocaust did alarm me. Further research showed me most school knowledge of history is a blatant lie. Today i am convinced people installing "hate speech" laws must be executed for treason.

Fucking kill yourself.

I took me a while to pretty much come to the conclusion that it didn't happen. I just started reading through the provided literature and saw the numerous discrepancies. Something like 200,000 Jews died maybe more.

Now, I don't think jews are in some sort of global cabal trying to trick the stupid goyim. I think a lot of Jews genuinely believe the holocaust happened, they were conditioned from birth to accept it as fact, even more so that a lot of us gentiles. The holocaust laws were written by kikes who knew what they were doing though.

don't expect people to change their minds on the holohoax any time soon, its the sort of conditioning that doesn't wash out.

This

This

This

Many jew "eyewitnesses" have been found out as lies before, they're quickly buried and never talked about, like the "it was real in my mind" kike.

Many other "eyewitnesses" say contradicting and physically impossible things.

Many other "eyewitnesses" say/said the gaschambers never existed and they were just showers.

Basing your opinion on these "eyewitnesses" especially when throughout history, the jew has obtained quite a reputation as an impeccable liar is not only stupid, it is flatout retarded.

Name one.

try harder.

youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw

It was real in his mind

That's what normies do all the time discussing the lolocaust.

to be perfectly fair if I was stuck in a guarded concentration camp with rapidly dwindling food supplies while more of my buddies drop dead from disease I couldn't help but think the worst.

Yeah, but lying about magic gaschambers that use gas that does not linger magically not killing the men who retrieve the recently gassed Chosen of God somehow guarded by an old wooden door is not within the realm of possibilies.

And lets not forget about the mathematically impossible "Ovens of Doom" that are capable of burning 6 million jews a second.

I'm assuming you're trolling as this statement is retarded.

There are eyewitnesses which claim the Nazis made bologna, soap, purses, lampshades and shrunken heads out of Jews.

youtu.be/r5kxahU6kEQ?t=4457

What about the eyewitnesses which claims that the Nazis created a roller coaster like system to kill Jews?

What about the eyewitness which claimed burning the corpses of Jews from different countries produced different colors of smoke?

Eyewitnesses are notoriously unreliable.

I know we have /polarchive/ and /pdfs/ but it'd be nice if there were something a little more comprehensive that could walk people through the main arguments for and against and cite the appropriate evidence. I find a lot of stuff scattered throughout infographics and different videos, but nothing that really ties them all together. There has to be a more digestible way to present this stuff.

Even just a list of accounts proven false by mainstream historians would be helpful, so you can point out how much of it is on the level of "it was real in my mind".

what the fuck do you think?

That can never be answered with a simple yes-no question because "Holocaust" has no clear definition.

Short version of what happened:
>extermination in eastern camps under Himmler supervision (see Hofle telegram warning, not jew-exclusive albeit presented that way + Himmler statements)
>Jews (being Jews) make a parade out of Auschwitz which didn't serve that purpose in the first place, project everything on it, exaggerate it, stick to the already predetermined number of 6 million

There you go.

Holocaust happened, but in a small amount. It was meant as propaganda to get Jews to flee Nazi Germany. It's much more efficient to get rid of a group of people in your country by scaring them away as opposed to actually building all these camps and killing them.

After WW2, Jews realized they could use the holocaust propaganda to advance their own self interests. Which is why there are so many contradictory stories about the holocaust out there. It's just opportunists looking for fame and fortune by exploiting Nazi propaganda.

SAGE AND REPORT

Also, most of the intentional killings were carried out via starvation, and the remainder by shooting. Remember, Germans are very efficient. Why would they build gas chambers or industrial furnaces to burn thousands alive for no reason? Most of the deaths were from Typhus spread, though. The total death count was probably around 900,000 or so.

Also, Himmler only started intentionally starving and shooting them because they could no longer afford to keep all of them alive, and feed and supply their soldiers due to the war, plus allies bombing supply routes and blockading the sea, etc.

I think there were camps were hundreds of thousands not millions died of starvation and disease not gassing. The thing was real but the nature of the thing was fundamentally diffrent from what is told

There were certainly some people killed, but the number was blown way out of proportion.
The claim is that 11 million (including the 6 million Jews) people were gassed to death, when in reality less than 1 million people died. Mostly due to starvation and disease.

>>>/polarchive/

>>>/pdfs/

HERE IS AN OVERVIEW

If you have truly read everything than you wouldn't be asking such a stupid fucking question, now would you?

That isn't true. The official narrative does not state that the Nazis gassed all of their victims.

Many are claimed to have been killed by death squads in the east.

That's true but the official narrative also claims ridiculous numbers at individual camps which would produce such number via gas alone.

Why is it always you aut-right faggots making the most retarded claims while pretending you have it all figured out?

A document re: deportations and some flamboyant Himmler speeches aren't proof of an extermination program, nor of 1 million kikes being shoah'd.

And the "5 million" gentiles in that 11 million are admittedly a creation of Simon Wiesenthal.

I'm not alt-right.

Well I'll take it over "eye-witness" "testimony" any day. There is a clear correspondence with a third document to which I can't recall - see the second half of "David Irving - Talking Frankly" and Himmler statements, providing virtually the same number.

Naturally, there could be more to it but from my understanding if there is a proof for the "Holocaust" *as in - any element to it**, that's it. Could be true, could be false.

However, I am in process of reading Hitler's War by Irving, and judging by character, Himmler was somewhat capable and ruthless even to his former allies.
I doubt he would shed a tear over dead Jews, especially with their anti-German involvement.

I believe some form of genocide was committed against the Jews but that….

1) the death count is far, far, far lower than muh six gorillion
2) most of the bizarre "atrocities" are complete and utter fiction
3) they deserved it

polite sage because this has been talked to death on here.

The Korherr Report, which has been explained by Dr. Richard Korherr himself?

The statement that I had claimed in this regard that more than a million Jews had died as a result of special treatment in the camps in German-occupied Poland and in the Warthegau is also incorrect. I have to protest against the word "died" in this context.

Irving does do some decent work on the Third Reich and that period of time, but he was never really a revisionist or expert on the so-called "Holocaust".

“Talking Frankly” about David Irving
codoh.com/library/document/4061/?page=1

Thanks for this, will look into it. Honestly, there is an insane amount of material on it, to which one could dedicate a whole life on. I do not intend to do that, especially since I'm not into shedding tears for them in either case.

Irving seemed from my judgment somewhat legit and on point, so my trust goes there since I do not intend to investigate all them documents myself.

In the end, for non-historians, you're taking someone's word either way. Still this seems like a good read.

To understand the NSDAP and the jew, you must first understand the jewish question. There have been hundreds of threads about it. The jew turned away from any ties to old testament or christian when they wrote the talmud and warped into the jews we know now.

Centuries of this kikery fester like a wound. By the end of the Great War, the jews tendrils were wrapped in the east with marxism, europe was full of jewish marxists, and zionists were coming together around the world. Worst of all, the most evil of jews infiltrated the US and UK economy. Robber barons of the longest noses. Sounds familiar doesn't it?

Hitler, the Thulean Society, the NSDAP, and most veterans of the Great War saw this grow around them. They were democratically elected, and they rejected all of the jewry our generation was born into. The real conflict came economically, with the Reichsmark and denial of jew merchant ideology. Also with the smashing of marxism, as that was just another vehicle for the jew to elevate themselves to a ruling class. There was no way for the jew to have control of the heart of europe anymore, so they made a war.

Now let's get to the holocaust. No one will argue there weren't concentration camps and they were eventually used for labor for various industries. It's even more obvious when you realize that bluepilled historians joke about how much panther and tiger tanks were sabotaged by jew labor. Same with aircraft. There is correspondence in the high command about giving more provisions to the jews because they were desperately needed for labor.

Let's take a step back. When Hitler and NSDAP were coming to power, they were the talk of the western world. Germany was seen as an economic miracle, diplomats were amazed by the respect and hospitality Hitler gave them. There was a time, unbelievable as it is now, that we admired Hitler as a culture. This was happening in the early-mid 30s as the NSDAP were cutting off any vehicle of jew control.

The NSDAP tried for years to get the jews to leave. Even to the point of helping zionists get to the middle east. The kikes were rounded up for a reason. They were partisans, bolsheviks, marxists, and infiltrators. The night of broken glass showed that the german people had enough. Aryans had to be arrested to keep cities from being set ablaze.

They needed to leave, just as they do now. They have a place to go, as they did then.

Now let's focus on jew lies. All camps were death camps, lie. Death toll at fake death camps, lie. Soap and lampshades, lie. Final solution, lie. Electric floors, lie. Traincars into pit, lie. Gas chambers, lie. Hundreds of thousands of bodies being exhumed from mass graves and cremated, lie. So many lies. Many of these liars have been proven just that. Even going to the extent of getting fake tattoos.

There are too many lies for any of us to cover. Just focus on the jewish question. Heil Hitler, Hail Victory.

Check out Paul Rassinier. If that doesn't convince you then just swallow a bullet.

On a side note, there was a documentary about holocaust which I can't seem to find anymore.

There was a guy sitting behind a desk narrating. I suppose 90s or earlier, in color.

it's not Cole, Zundel or Irving

I'd agree that Irving is mostly legit and reliable on pretty much everything except the Holocaust. His current kosher position on that is probably an act of self-preservation, which you really can't blame him for given that it was never really his field of expertise, or where most of his contributions were made. On the other hand, actual revisionists (ie: Mark Weber) who have done the same deserve the rope.

And apologies for the tone of my original post, between "JQ" and the "semi-Holocaust" narrative, you seemed like one of those annoying alt-right "horseshoe" faggots who like to claim every extreme is wrong and the truth always lies in between. I'm sure you've seen them around.

Is this it?

good post

Fucking sage the thread.

Stop saging every thread, Schlomo.

Money reasons
Jews who spoke out against it would have been silenced by Soviet and American governments since there was
Only jews who would have followed the "party line" would have been given publicity

The jews were hated millennia before Jesus was born or the Talmud was written.

(Checked)

Of course. It would take us days to dissect the jewish question. I'm just glad you and understand that it's there. I won't sage because a lot of youngfags are here, and if even one sees the truth, a few minutes of our time is worth it.

speaking of that, if any of the newfags in this thread haven't read your Kevin MacDonald yet, you need to get on it

Yes, I've heard theories on Irving trying to preserve himself which is messed up considering the machine the guy has in his head.

I know what you're referring to with middle-of-the-road faggots, for me this is just among us and would like it to stay as factual as possible as my limited knowledge goes.

In either case, they can't prove my proposed scenario with any degree of certainty and the rest of the claims are falsehoods.

That appears to be the documentary I was referring to, the production quality and scenery matches. The guy was younger as far as I remember I guess it was real in my mind

Do you have any commentary on Irving's claim on the diary of Auschwitz officer ? in the Talking Frankly video regarding the mini gas-chamber? I guess it's in the link posted but still haven't read it.

Reported for kike shill.

No shit.

These threads are indeed absolutely essential, the beginning of these threads are always filled with newfags saying that they believe in the holocaust, if we refrain from discussing the holocaust for too long newfags will take control and become the majority.

That's why I never sage these threads, although I wish we could go without them.

Then what the fuck is this statement you fucking retard

As if jews were fine before.

I didn't say that. I was trying to focus on OP holohoax point. Like I said before in another post, your argument is completely right. I was just referencing when the talmud was written and spread, clearly an important part of the jewish question.

Many of them actually believe the whole death camps thing happened. Thousands died, natsoc Germany hated them, why wouldn't they lie and exaggerate?

I'm sure you're aware that the media is jew controlled. As such, they can't let the narrative of the holocaust shift to it being exposed. Therefore, they silence/shame anybody who said anything otherwise as racists/nazis/bigots, etc etc

it happened

i mean why lie about something like the holocaust ?

sure there might be some exaggerated points but aside there's pretty sound evidence for it happening

there were already plenty of other ways to demonize the nazis they started a world war that killed about 60 million people and fucked over europe's economy

read the fucking thread you nigger newfag and start lurking you impolite fucking braggard

Holocaust/Jewish lobbies/Ton of Redpills

8ch.net/pol/res/6946977.html#q6946977

No, it didn't. Lurk moar you faggot.

Faggot

Lectures on The Holocaust by Germar Rudolf is exactly what you're looking for:

bookzz.org/book/696366/9ee95d

A kike appears. What evidence do you have for the holocaust? I always ask, but you never seem to have anything. When you make eild claims, you need evidence to back it up. Whst do you have? Lampshades and soap? Kek

It did happen. I saw it happen in Schindler's List.

J'ai de la misere a croire qu'il y ait des gens aussi naif en 2016..les Juifs sont le cancer de l'humanité et tout le monde qui est le moindrement éduqué le sait…

"By way of deception, thou shalt do war"

edgy

pdfarchive.info/pdf/C/Ch/Chiarini_Luigi_Aloisi_-_Le_Talmud_de_Babylone_Volume_I.pdf

Le Talmud en Francais…lecture importante pour n'importe qui qui veut se renseigner et connaitre leur tricks…

The fucking thread is full of arguments you braindead piece of shit.

i know i'm just replying to the people who responded to my post

you seem quite angry over this

Nice kike meme. Will that save you whenyour gets kicked in and you're forced into the back of a truck.

Have you watched The Greatest Story Never Told?

Here's my logic on the whole scenario.

It is obvious that the number has been heavily weighed and the real number is nothing close at the very least. Some people speculate that Himmler secretly enacted a much smaller form of genocide without Hitler's knowledge.

Imagine a crime scene, we have all the information collected, but once we start examining we notice that each piece has been obviously tampered with or destroyed entirely. Would you let the suspect off free?

The amount of information that has been censored and destroyed is so huge that we may never fully know the truth about this event.

I should also mention that there was a known lice problem, and many camps used showers with the delousing agent Zyklon B to delouse the inhabitants.
Thing is though, since they didn't have the proper resources to take care of the outbreak an untold amount of people died from diseases in this cramped environment.

This guy has the right idea.

Because it's mathematically impossible.

Jews were a victim of circumcision circumstance.

Jews were put into camps like the Japs in the US for fear of them being the enemy. Only difference is that the German supply lines were cut by the (((Allies))) so they didn't have much food or medicine to spare late into the war. Of course those supplies were saved for the military protecting the country rather than prisoners.

If the Germans wanted to simply kill Jews they would have done so on the spot and not take the time to food, house, cloth and transport so many of them. Germans are efficient and intelligent people, that would go against their nature.

Also forgot to mention the realistic number of about 1 million dying.

Some higher up Nazis I'm sure keeled a few Juden, looking at you Himmler, without Adolf's involvement or knowledge.

Un documentaire réalisé par un Juif..le vrai chiffre est:800 000…

Do you also believe the eye witnesses that said "My perfume protected me from the gas chamber"
womansday.com/life/news/a49124/auschwitz-gas-chamber-holocaust-survivor/

You do realize that most of Germany was taken over by communist Russia? AKA What inspired animal farm and 19 80 fucking 4?

They parrot the lies that come before them

Way to go, dingus. Post the link next time. The reason this place sucks ass now is because everyone is too fucking lazy to source anything. Then they wonder why shills are running wild.

NEWSFLASH: THE FIRST HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST HAD BEEN IN THE CAMPS HIMSELF FOR BEING A COMMUNIST

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Rassinier
Paul Rassinier (1906 – 1967) was a French pacifist, political activist, and author who is viewed as the father of Holocaust denial.[1] He was also an anti-Nazi French Resistance fighter, and a prisoner of the German concentration camps at Buchenwald and Mittelbau-Dora.

==By 1948, Paul Rassinier had been a history teacher for over twenty-two years, and was distressed to read stories about the concentration camps and deportations that he claimed were not true. He was also appalled at the unilateral condemnation of Nazi Germany for crimes against humanity that from his experience in Morocco, he did not consider unique, and feared that nationalistic hatreds and bitterness would divide Europe. As he explained it in The Lie of Ulysses:

one day I realized that a false picture of the German camps had been created and that the problem of the concentration camps was a universal one, not just one that could be disposed of by placing it on the doorstep of the National Socialists. The deportees—many of whom were Communists—had been largely responsible for leading international political thinking to such an erroneous conclusion. I suddenly felt that by remaining silent I was an accomplice to a dangerous influence.==

His second book, The Lie of Ulysses: A Glance at the Literature of Concentration Camp Inmates (1950) caused controversy. Rassinier examined what he considered to be representative accounts of the camps. He criticized exaggerations and denounced authors, such as Eugen Kogon, who in L'Enfer Organisé (1947) claimed that the Buchenwald prisoner government's main objective was "to keep a nucleus of prisoners against the S.S." Rassinier asserts that this nucleus of prisoners were only looking out for themselves, and further claims that the Communists were trying to save their own skins after the war, saying that: "by taking by storm the bar of the witnesses and with extreme shouting, they avoided the dock". He also describes his visits to Dachau and Mauthausen, noting that in both places, he got contradictory stories on how the gas chambers were supposed to have worked, and for the first time expresses his doubts on the existence of gas chambers and a Nazi policy of extermination.

At first I believed, then I doubted, then I was sure the numbers were just exaggerated. At this point I don't think any systematic murder of the Jewish people ever occurred, and until I receive evidence to the contrary my opinion will not change.

If you don't trust what we or documentaries say, read some David Irving, he's a historian who denies the holocaust, and read other independent historians who deny it as well.

I don't just deny it, I want it to happen.

This is pasta.

Not after gamergate. Not saying it didn't happen but I sure as hell wouldn't bet that it did, especially after seeing those interviews with jews that somehom managed to escape from 5 or more "death camps"

Yep.

This looks pretty good, thanks.

OH BOY!

To answer your question seriously: because they benefit from it. "Muh holocaust" is very convenient when they have fucked up and need a get out of jail free card.

Israel is also a get out of jail free card, since the West Bank is crawling with jews from Brooklyn who moved there to escape justice, because Israel protects jewish criminals.

And eyewitnesses, are you kidding me?

The jewess who claims she was a baby and had a knife the size of a grown mans forearm piercing through her skull, nailing her to the wall, and then the "ebul SS-man" put a necklace of knives around her neck.

This was supposedly done to a baby, who survived, and somehow remembered it all, being, according to her, the only survivor.

There's also Irene Zisblatt, the diamond shitter.

Herman Rosenblat, in whose mind it was real.

It's absolutely mind blowing how anyone can believe in the holohoax.

Pdf of Night to verify:
docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=cHJvZXN1ci51dmcuZWR1Lmd0fGhpZ2hzY2hvb2wyMDE0fGd4OjUyNmU5NzAyZmUxYzQ5NDY

it got shoaed

forget it, my browser added shit to it the first time it failed to load, and the version with shit onto it is giving the 404

I don't get it either

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4vs5xc/what_cant_you_believe_still_exists_in_2016/d60ybky

Huge bluepilled comment-chain discussing the holocaust right now. Come and trigger the plebeians.

This is the entire chain.

I think the Holocoast happened, but only as part of the
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunger_Plan
The Germans knew from their societal collapse at the end of WW1 that they couldn't feed their population and this would cost them the war. So they eliminated whoever wasn't German as a 'useless eater'. This happened after Germany discovered that they hadn't conquered Russia in 6 months and had a long war before them.

This comment triggers me so hard.

Swimming pool, soccer, children's activities. Sounds kind of like summer camp to me.

THERE'S JUST SO MUCH EVIDENCE, GOY

This thread again

Someone needs to make a leddit account and link these three pictures.

I"m too lazy to do it.

Being of part German descent, this one legitimately pissed me off.

SOON

What the fuck is wrong with commies?

kikes were persecuted under Hitler in Germany, this is a well known and well documented fact.
was this persecution deserved? absolutely.
did it involve anything even remotely resembling genocide? no.
sage for

I think I know what ethnicity the person was who wrote this

To be honest this is the detail we should be discussing about the holohoax instead. No, six gasillion were not gassed but I think normal kikes should have right to be butthurt about the persecution anyway.

This fair discussion will never happen though because the whole "ebul nazis" is based on an obvious lie.

Centuries.

Evidence for their existence stretches back to 1000BC at the most. They probably become monotheists sometime after 600BC.

The events described in Exodus are complete fabrications. Lies, with no truth whatsoever to them.

I just did some research about this and I found people saying that even Nazi said they committed the holocaust.

However I wish I could obtain some footage and non tampered evidence from Nuremberg. Humans are unreliable, and a witness isn't enough evidence for such a gigantic crime. The architectural evidence makes it hard to believe.

Currently, my position on the holohoax, is too abstain for lack of evidence, either for or against.

My first theory when questioning it, was that it was Russian propaganda that was never rescinded and then adapted by Allies.

I just can't explain the NAZI witness here is a post that left me confused. N

"Rudolf Höss

A classic example of the kind of Nazi who was not a Holocaust denier when, if the deniers are correct, he should have been was Rudolf Höss. SS-Obersturmbannführer Höss was commandant of Auschwitz-Birkenau from May 1940 to November 1943. According to Höss' own testimony and later memoirs, he was summoned to Berlin in June 1941 where he received "personal orders" from Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler to turn Auschwitz-Birkenau into a large scale extermination camp, modelled on the facility already operating at Treblinka. Höss detailed later how he visited Treblinka and then, by September 1941, had established similar gas chambers and crematoria in Auschwitz.
"

archive.is/8HQFH

It's not "so many", very few were alleged to have seen the gas chambers and lived.

Not everyone who claims to have seen a gas chamber is lying. False memory syndrome, the creation of false memories, can account for at least some of the supposed eye witness accounts.

To reasons for lying, consider this: most people believe the holocaust actually happened. This includes most Jews. Even Jews who were in the camps, but didn't see anyone get killed, were later told about the supposed killings, and came to believe in them.

So these Jews aren't necessarily lying in the sense of "I'm going to defame those innocent Germans". But rather in the sense of "this happened and I saw it, too".

Some Jews might have resented the Germans for arresting and deporting them to the camps. Or they might have told lies as a form of vengeance for the perceived mass murder, as in "I know these Germans tried to kill my people, but they destroyed all the evidence, so I'll lie and say I saw them to it, so they won't escape justice."

There are your typical attention whores and serial liars, too. There are all kinds of reasons why someone might lie about something like this.

He left out the part where our Rudolf was mercilessly tortured.

archive.is/QD6Ws

I don't have a source handy, maybe someone else can back this up, but I remember hearing that most of the confessions were given under torture or threats to the families of the officers. Supposedly the majority of those who confessed were found to have suffered some kind of testicular trauma.

I also heard that the defense was not allowed to cross examine witnesses in the Nuremberg trials, and that the court had to accept any document the prosecution claimed was official without questioning their veracity.

Wiesel flat out admitted that he made up the events of "Night"

Evidence obtained under duress, it's accepted fact that many of the "confessions" at Nuremberg were obtained in that manner by Allied interrogators
The US Supreme Court of 45 said that the entire trial proceeding was a kangaroo court

Also, consider that the trials were run by men who considered the Germans already guilty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iona_Nikitchenko

More on the trial itself
ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_webera.html

Here's info on torture used by allied forces
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
theguardian.com/uk/2005/dec/17/secondworldwar.topstories3

Like this guy who got to see them six times and lived to tell the tale.

Torture was used to produce confessions. See:

theguardian.com/uk/2005/nov/12/secondworldwar.world

ihr.org/jhr/v07/v07p389_faurisson.html

There are also problems with Hoess' confession:

historiography-project.com/misc/hoess.php

See also this Codoh thread, which discusses the claim no Nazi every denied the holocaust in more detail:

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=8165

It was real to him.

Oy vey goyim I was sent to 6 different death camps and survived 6 gas sings each, remember the 6 million…

Thank you, it makes sense. Even in the article I referenced they mention beatings, family and that they were multiple Jews in the interrogation team and that is the official sanitized record.

The burden of proof lays with the claimant, the jews claim the holocaust happened, their prized key of evidence are Nazi witnesses who alleged were operating the genocide. However, these witnesses were tortured which renders them tampered evidence and therefore inadmissible.

If the claimant can not provide evidence, then it's claim must be considered null.

It's real if you're willing to accept the foundation of the account.

So the Holocaust didn't happen, at least not the way it was described. Seems like I agree with a lot of NatSoc too… But I still can't feel much sympathy towards Nazis. Why did they invade Poland ? First ww2, then communism… Why

You've been indoctrinated your whole life.
Watch The Greatest Story Never Told, that's a start.

Huh?

Because poles thought Germans were the scum of the earth, so they started killing thousands of ethnic Germans in the land they won from them:

jrbooksonline.com/polish_atrocities.htm

But remember, only the Nazis were racist

Because a chunk of previously German territory, including the city of Danzig, had been given to Poland after WWI, so Germany was cut off from the province of East Prussia and there were a bunch of ethnic Germans stuck in the Danzig corridor. Hitler was trying to unite ethnic Germans under one state, and wanted to make a deal with Poland to gain access to Danzig, but Poland refused to negotiate.

The reason they gave for invading at the time, though I don't have a reliable source for this, is that Poland was committing atrocities against the Germans in the Danzig corridor and despite repeated attempts to resolve the conflict through the proper channels (League of Nations I think), Poland continued to ignore Hitler's warnings knowing that France and Britain would declare war on Germany if he invaded.

Hitler actually made a pact with Stalin to invade Poland around the same time, but Britain and France only declared war on Germany and ignored the shit the Soviets were doing.

Hitler actually went on record saying he didn't want to get Germany embroiled in another World War. Both Poland and the UK (as well as Jewish Marxists) expressed sentiments in the 30s that they wanted to provoke Germany into a war regardless of what Hitler wanted.

I believe the death camps were work camps. However, after the collapse of the eastern front and general mismanagment of a captive hundreds of thousands of people, many many people died.

Not all were Jewish. Hitler never signed off on a death camp of any sort. Jews in favor of Israel made up tons of shit and took over American media to puff up the tribe.

I hear even from Israelies not all of them believe in the holocaust. I believe it has more to do with the American gub doing some deep state shit to establish a foothold in the area.

However, it is indisputable people died in the camps. But I do not believe they were gassed, or turned into lamps.

Lets put it this way, suppose the US breaks up and Texas is given to Mexico, there's no population exchanges, just the governments change and the lines on the map, skip 10 or so years
Now suppose the Mexicans start to ethnically cleanse the Texan population, that were American citizens only a decade ago

What would you want the US government to do? Stand by as Americans got killed?

Look Goys, they found part of Himmler's diaries in Russia
Archive is not working again?

"Himmler diaries found in Russia reveal daily Nazi horrors"
bbc.com/news/world-europe-36951548

Personally, I don't know what happened entirely, but there are enough questionable aspects of the narrative that call the entire thing into question.

We know as fact that Jews were rounded up and in put concentration camps (as enemy POWs) and many certainly died. But all the details (how they died and how many) are questionable.

I really don't believe in 'muh 6 million'. Nor do I believe in the the mass-gassing idea. More likely some executions and mostly health complications (starvation and diseases spread easily through camps)

Also, how can anyone claim to be an eyewitness witness of gassing anyway? If you were close enough to see the gas chambers operate & kill people, that has to mean you were supposed to be among its victims and were in the gas chambers with other victims. But if you were meant to be killed but the gas didn't come out (dude no gas lmao) then the German guards would notice you're not dead and just kill you some other way. No?

The Anne Frank shit always fascinates me. What do they think it proves?

It's nothing more than a diary of a girl in an attic. The diary didn't follow her into any camp, it stayed in the attic. Obviously they never read it if they think it records her experience in any sort of camp.

Écrit par des Juifs apres la mort de cette petite pute…

There's virtually no evidence whatsoever (and I do mean that as in "none") for any coordinated extermination program against the Jews, and there is quite a great deal of evidence to the contrary. The stories, even the backpedalling "Well maybe something kinda happened" ones, are backed by zero physical evidence, go against everything we know about the German political and social order at the time, . For most Westerners it's very difficult at first to leap the hurdle because of the amount of brainwashing you've been subjected to, particularly when young and impressionable. Hadding Scott often mentions how people are raised to read spooky evil Nazi overtones into innocuous Himmler telegrams or clothes racks in delousing rooms because of endless Hymiewood bullshit leading you to reject the plain, the obvious and the simple in favour of the contrived or the outright ludicrous.

I can guarantee you this whole thing will eventually be seen as the biggest and most destructive lie ever committed in human history. There is nothing at all to support the Holohoax myth, and a people has had its name dragged through the mud and taught suicidal self-abnegation because of it.

at the time, and are often a disgusting slur on genuine German attempts to treat prisoners humanely, even in the autumn hours of the war.*

Sorry, post froze.

There was none, user. Everything was tempered with in Nuremberg.

Yeah, it's bullshit.
Yeah, we heard that one before. Dogs trained to fuck women, too.
Too bad none of the supposed eye-witnesses saw ever saw dogs killing people or heard their screams…

Rudolf Hess was tortured for over 72 hours to extract that confession, and he included details about how German guards would bicycle in the chambers for shits and giggles between gassings and even take smoke breaks in them over the bodies of dead Jews, ignoring the fact that Zyklon is incredibly explosive and would have blown the entire building to pieces had there been so much as a match anywhere in the vicinity, and also that the chamber or the bodies would not be safe to go near for at least 24 hours after gassing. He subtly falsified his own testimony after being forced to make one under duress, he was a smart fucker and never gave in entirely, total stand up guy.

True, the most progress I have made with any normie about the subject is them going into amygdala failure and crying, yelling etc. like a deranged person after being overwhelmed by several incisive and aggressively phrased questions from me. The rest is just ridicule or dismissal. The fucked thing about it is that it is instilled in children at as young an age as possible, sometimes age 6, when they are super impressionable and when trauma based conditioning has its greatest effect. Keep in mind trauma based conditioning does not necessarily involve the infliction of trauma directly, exposure to traumatic information and media at a young age also counts. Children are easily scared by trivial things, and still have innocence, some people don't want them to watch the news because they could be exposed to murders. When the brain is highly plastic and undergoes holohoax conditioning, it makes a deep seated, long term impression, and that impression of trauma, evil, etc. is later associated with "racism" "nationalism" "facism" and other psyops and linguistic killshots, completing the programming of a previously healthy person into a good goy. I have often wondered why people are so goddamn scared to be called racist, nazi, etc. that they literally tolerate their girls and women being raped by mudslimes and EU tyranny but then I realized that the trauma based conditioning of associating "racism" with the "worlds worst atrocity in history, muh six trillion, etc." makes all kinds of shit tolerable by comparison open borders, rapefugees, injustice, etc. is still not as bad as the holocaust, goy. I used to despise leftists but I realize that a lot of them are victims of programming and were victims before they had any adequate defense against the brainwashing as children, and that it can hardly be reversed most of the time.

3 is a number of creativity, creativity dubs means you lie. Now get out kike shill

""WE MUST START CORRELATING AND CREATING REDDIT ACCOUNTS AND TURN IT FROM BLUEDIT TO REDDIT.""
There is no excuse for us not to start fighting this great war of consciousness with all of our will and take control of Reddit. Reddit is pure normieville, people on there are literally scared of 4chan, they are mindless, we must assemble and take control. Once Reddit topples, it all crashes down.

Literally kill yourself you worthless shill. There is only one way things get done in this world and that is if YOU do it. Put some willpower into your life for crying out loud, so you not realize the Jew controls the consciousness of 'modern' society? Bust the Holocaust and it all crumbles down.
A great man once said "There will come a day, when all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and truth will again triumph."
THAT DAY IS NOW GOD DAMMIT
STAY ON YOUR ASS AND MEME THE 4TH REICH INTO EXISTENCE. DEVOTE YOUR LIFE TO REDPILLING NORMIES. FUCKING UNINSTALL STEAM AND FOCUS ON REDPILLING. YOU ARE GOEBBELS. YOU ARE HITLER. YOU ARE HIMMLER. ABOVE ALL, YOU ARE user. You're fucking part of the Bureau of Memetic Warfare /bmw/ now you fucking worthless piece of trash. Your life from here on out is dedicated to MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN. Now get on your ass, finish your hotpocket and create Reddit accounts and start redpilling the shit out of them. Down to the very last fucking detail. Did you not see the comment in that thread mocking 9/11 being an inside job? The people there are so fucking mind controlled it's ridiculous. It is our time to be the ones in control and it won't happen unless we put our minds to it. We need a daily sticky thread or a daily meme warfare thread on where we will go to start toppling the lies one by one. Don't just post random stuff, link them to literally everything you can, down to tge last bit of symbolism that shows the kikes literally worship Satan. Show them how they aren't supplying any evidence while you are doing nothing but supplying evidence.

""WE ARE KEK. WE ARE ONE. WE ARE THE CHAOS BEFORE THE LIGHT AND WE WILL BE THE BRINGERS OF THE LIGHT. WE SPEAK THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT.""

At the end of the day, ask yourself, "did I make anyone realize the truth today?" Did you? Now why couldn't you have redpilled more. If you stay on Holla Forums and cuckchan all day, nothing will come of it. It is time we advance to the Reddit front and topple the kike regime.

Remember, the Internet is the collective conscious, look at what the Internet looks like, it is how the average persons mind works. Deep deep in the backwoods of that consciousness lies a small community, a small thought if you will. We are that thought and it is time we make the thought heard. We drown out any other thoughts. Someone talking about cats? That's cool, the jews rule your media and the holocaust is a lie. Do it user.

Implying holocaust believers have done any kind of research on the holocaust in the first place.
Oh wait, they can't because that's illegal. Trust what the authorities say, goy, and then laugh at China's government being one big propaganda machine and being glad your own country is not like that, right?

polite sage because this is a slide thread

"Reddit is pure normieville, people on there are literally scared of 4chan, they are mindless, we must assemble and take control."

They really are, Pic related.

I doubt the gas chambers and ovens part as vell as the numbers, but the end goal itself probably still wwW was to exterminate them, right?

Himmler has a quote where he says so, something like "Our actions in the end are for exterminating them, and one should say it easily and plainly".
I dont disapprove of it or deny it, and think that we shouldnt in the end, because it would make us look like hypocrites when we carry ou the second one.

You're probably quoting that "secret" Posen speech the only recording of which sounds nothing like Himmler.
From what I can tell end goal was to send them to Madagascar, where the climate would eventually devolve them into niggerdom, supposedly.

Didn't they find another set of Himmler diaries in Israel a while back?
theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/26/himmler-hoard-letters-diaries-israel-nazi-leader

Some Jews DIDN'T lie. There are clips of camp inmates saying they played soccer with the guards, even.

Some Jews repeated what they heard and thought to be true.

Other are just lying kikes. You can tell because their stories are ridiculously over-the-top.

((((They)))) want rid of you, user. They believe that you're a descendant of King Agag of Amalek and that their false G-d has commanded them to wipe out your line. No joke.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

If only Mengele was still alive, we could just ask him if he really met all those jews who claim to have met him.

I've lurked on here for a while now
I dont believe in gas chambers, round the clock active crematoriums, a 20 minute arrival to execution period at treblinka, lasting a few years executing a whole train load of jews every 20 minutes, lampshades made of human skin, six million jews being wiped out in Europe when census records a decade apart still showing 9 million jews in Europe after 1945 or the famous yet somehow unknown holocauster

i do believe in deportations from germany and deaths in work camps from disease and possible starvation later on in the war but not exclusively jews
the nazi's killed more dirty commie scum, homosexuals and my own citizens than they killed jews

nazi insider

Stop fucking bumping this shit JIDF.
>>>/polarchive/
Theres a fucking holocaust sticky.

What is our first step to fighting the Reddit front?

I want to respond to this post because it's very typical of the flood of nonsense and confluence of statements style that hoax peddlers use to overwhelm the (very) gullible with. This relies on fallacious reasoning, vague or non-existent argument and distortions that

To begin with:

Note the language used. A ton of footage of "Nazis" (presumably SS or Einsatzgruppen in this poster's imagination) burying piles of human beings in mass graves? There is no footage I'm aware of that fits this description. There is footage of German civilians and captured POWs burying dead bodies, but none of it dates earlier than January 1945 and all of it was filmed by Allied crews — they were forcing the unarmed and weary Germans to bury their own war dead at gunpoint.

This is a very sneaky tactic where the statement is technically true but the placement is made to lead you to believe it's related to the former bullshit assertion about mass graves.

In actuality, the meticulous and high standards of documentation works against the hoax narrative, since there is absolutely no documentary evidence of gas chambers or a mass killing plan and there is such an avalanche of medical and transit records that frauds and liars are trivially exposed as having never even been at Auschwitz, Dachau, etc. (Note that there is some controversy about whether "tattoos" were even a German practice or if this is just another fantasist myth: however, hilariously enough, these fake tattoos with someone else's real prisoner number are very often used to out con artists and lying nutcase kikes like Joseph Hirt, Joshua Kaufman and others).

Not only did this "very famous diary" recently gain an official co-author credit in an attempt to drag out the copyright (rofl), but the book takes places entirely within a house 730 miles away and ironically ends right before Anne is alleged to have been transported to Auschwitz. Even taken at face value this supposed diary has absolutely nothing in it that supports Holohoax fantasies about spooky gas chambers and mass cremations. It's generally believed Anne and her sister both died of a typhus epidemic in early 1945.

There is no physical evidence. None.

(cont)

Yes, it was a very famous aggressive violation of another country's sovereignty, of international law, and an abduction and clumsy execution of an unarmed man whose judgment it was never for the state of Israel to mete out. How anyone in their right mind could possibly think these show trials, much like the pathetic farce of Nuremberg but with the added injustice of taking place in a racial state by nature antipathetic towards Eichmann, contain any value or prove anything beyond the world's penchant for cheap and morbid entertainment is absolutely beyond me.

Eichmann in fact disputed and renounced the gas chamber myth in court and in reading the transcripts it's interesting just how poorly the Israeli prosecution performed and how often they ignored Eichmann's questions (which echo today) and were put on the back foot by his defense. To quote from the IHR: "In spite of all the international commotion and the vast barrage of irresponsible print which has flooded the world on Eichmann since May, 1960, there is not the slightest substantial evidence that Eichmann ever deliberately ordered even one Jew gassed in a German concentration camp, to say nothing of having ordered and supervised the extermination of six million Jews".

These "trials" are deeply controversial (trial by jury is rare on the continent) and the nonagenarian guards are typically either "deniers" or they tend to exercise their right to silence.

Quite the opposite my friend: the Internet is bringing it down like a house of cards.

This is what I mean, by the way, when I say that absolutely nothing about the hoax is true. It is all nonsense. It relies on a barrage of pseudo-truths, stereotypes and non-facts that borrow liberally from the Hollywood catalogue in your mind about evil raging single-mindedly antisemitic "Nazis". The whole thing is a cult.

Anons, I'm seriously disappointed. OP follows all posting conventions of classical shill/spambot
All for the sake of riling you anons on and talking in loops of over the same old shite.

Of course, we haven't had a holocaust thread in a long time. However, in any other case this thread should have been and would have been spammed and bumplocked already.

I think there's a difference in believing in some sort of internment of yids with the intention of removing them (that inadvertently caused deaths due to disease and starvation towards the end of the war), and a concerted effort by the Nazis to exterminate the Jews. I think that most evidence points to the former being true. How real the 6 gorillion number is we'll never know, I highly doubt it is as high as (((they))) claim (see arguments about cremation times, physical dumping grounds for the bodies, etc) but the number wasn't 0.

LURK MORE

Let's see if someone gets triggered, friend

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/4vs5xc/what_cant_you_believe_still_exists_in_2016/d62fkub

OK, it literally got taken down

Well, in fairness user, I think I dropped the "kike" bomb a few times. (Oops). But yeah, Leddit is a total hugbox, the worst on the Internet by far. No one goes there to argue, they go there to hear what they want to hear, that's why so many "ironic" circlejerk boards exist.

I mean they probably killed a few jews, but not
SIX GORILLION

we should usually have a hollow-caust thread going for any normies that wander in. It is the most important redpill, and probably the hardest to swallow for a lot of people.

Jew posting pic of Hitler and then proceeds to talk about the holocaust.

Without Hitler the Jews would lose.

Someone was "redpilling" me that atheism was a Jewish trick to distract us from the wisdom of Christ. Thoughts? Should I start converting to Christianity?

I'm guessing you never played chinese whispers as a kid otherwise the disparity in the jews stories from each other and from recorded history would make sense being that was in essence how information was conveyed during and for a period after was where communication platforms are still impacted.

You are also talking about an ethnicity doing what they have been known for doing since the times of the Egyptians, lying and cheating for their benefit.

Lift your fucking game OP, you are looking for answers asking the wrong questions and looking in the sunlight rather than under the rocks.

I spent about 2 hours yesterday reading some holocaust debate forums and holocaust related websites.

It's a complete rabbit hole and you could spend your entire life researching this shit and it would still look vague and unclear.

rodoh.info/forum/
This is the premier holocaust debate forum I guess.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
This is a blog by some of the most prominent holocaust believers that supposedly debunk holocaust denier shit

BUT THERE ARE ALSO HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST BOOKS THAT ATTEMPT TO DEBUNK THEIR FUCKING BLOGS
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=28
A literal book debunking holocaust believer arguments… and its 1396 pages long.

Don't bother with this shit OP. Its a rabbit hole that you will never get out of.

because it gives kikes an eternal golden cow to hide behind when their kikery is threatened

fuck off chaim

LOOK HERE NIGGER, YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT IT

I hope the earth opens up, swallows you and your whole family.
Fuck you and your genetic line you massive faggot

No.

Watch vid.

From now on in posts like this throw out this link first

they got free money forever by saying they were there and it was horrible

Thanks for the general overview, and please bear with me on this. I've been so heavily conditioned to believe the Jew's narrative that the redpill's lodged 30% of the way down my throat.

As I understand your explanation, the purpose of Jew arrest & detainment in camps was to limit their ability to engage in anti-government agitation. But why was it not adequate to simply disenfranchise Jews and block them from civic participation that way? In conquered areas, wouldn't anti-Nazi resistance have been the norm, giving little reason to single out Jews?

What is the most probable narrative of Anne Frank & her family? Iirc the usual narrative is that they lived in an attic for 1‒2 years, and they were discovered either due to the lights, or due to a burglar who heard them, or due to grocery merchants reporting the fact that this one family was buying way too much food. The family was subsequently arrested, separated, and sent to camps where most of them died. What was the point of arresting them and sending them to camps? That seems like a waste of resources. The Nazis are fighting the world's strongest powers at the same time, but they send some personnel over to arrest a few nobodies who weren't causing any harm and were completely disenfranchised anyway? Or were they arrested by the Dutch police, who were trying to earn some Good Boy Points with the Nazis?

Hoss was tortured by a Jew LARPing as a British Army officer to be precise

Of course I believe in the holocaust.
It is illegal not to do so, after all. :^)

Let me start with this: Why do you think it's necessary for all of the Jews to be lying?

It's really not. If you're a Jew and you don't speak German, all you know is what you hear in your language in the camps, spoken by fellow inmates. Jews have high verbal IQ, they begin spreading rumors. These rumors are the only information they have. So the rumors grow out of control and over the top. The fact that they never seem to see anything happen in person never occurs to them. Or that the reason people disappear is because they were always headed to some other camp, not they they're dead.

Then the fateful day comes when the commies show up and declare all the rumors are fact, and they have done so to this day. So there is a large amount of people who claim what they thought they saw, but it's all enhanced by false stories.

Then you have the people who had bullets shot at them and the bullet went through their clothing, but stopped at their skin, then killed the Nazi guard with an axe. The liars.

Yes, after much torture, usually by soviet agents.

Newbies are so cute

I am completely okay with helping people finish taking the redpill. It seems we are growing.

According to the legend the remains of almost a million of the mythical six million are buried here, just a few meters below ground, in a precisely known location. These mass graves have never been proven to exist.

They did go through the trouble to pave over the place with thousands of tons of cement and boulders otherwise referred to as the anti-investigation barrier.

nothin to see here folks

The random boulders were the best part of 'The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax (2014)'

I'm referring to Treblinka of course. Same goes for Belzec, Sobibor, and Chelmno. Even Auschwitz for that matter. Millions of human (or jewish) bodies don't just disappear no matter what you do to them.

They do if you do like the nazis did and ground the bones to powder and burn them again until there's nothing left but ashes. :^)

Seems? Complete understatement. We have grown more in the last year than in the previous 5. I have never seen so many normalfags going Holla Forums tier before.

I would like to think all the globalists, sjw's, BLM, muslims, feminists and specially Merkel for throwing so much fuel to the fire.

fug

Don't forget journalists oy veying and mentioning all the places like this by name. The last FTN that had Anglin in it, he even mentioned that somebody at his gym recognized him because he had been on TV during the news before.
'Oh, you're from the daily storm?'

Accelerationism is one hell of a drug.

past five years- I wish I had known this shit that long ago

sage

I'm aware, I was referring to a specific counter-documentary.

counter-sage

I haven't watched TV in months thanks to this site. Once I saw through the kike propaganda, I just couldn't stomach it anymore.

"Eyewitness reports" aren't reliable. Here's a more recent example of this kind of fuckery.

They then burnt the ashes of the ashes again until they turned back into tinned Zyklon Ben pellets which they used to gas more Jews with

t. Major General Shlomogas Ben Zyklonstein : Soviet Komissar for Tall Chimney Stories

What you will never find out is Otto Frank did business with the german army. Specifically he sold them pectin. Pectin is used as a food preservative and can be used as a blood coagulant. So it has good uses in a war situation so if he was actually doing biz with the german army why the need to go into hiding?
The part they never tell you, seems old Otto was not happy with the profit he was getting from his business so he decided to vastly increase it by substituting a filler material instead of pectin in place of what the german army was buying from him. HMMMM what do you think the german army felt when instead of the product they thought they were to receive they found out was nothing but worthless powdered filler? Hence this is why the Franks were in hiding for being fraudulent in a sales contract with the german army, oh and they just happened to be jews as well.

kill
yourself

thisiszionism.blogspot.com/2008/01/zioblogs-up-in-arms-over-photo-of-anne.html

Just ask people if they believe the official story of USA invading Iraq. Most will say no because they're edgy.

Then ask them to extend that reasoning to WW2 allies. Then their brain has a short-circuit. B-b-but the allies were the good guys.

HMMMM i see a pattern here

You want the scoop on the contracts to edit the diary and the lawsuits in German and New York ?

ny.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.19570312_0041130.NY.htm/qx

check the original claims of the holocaust

now calculate how much of it actually turned out to be true

what, maybe 95%? 90% of it max is true? so in what sense is something that is 90% false still somehow true? the holocaust is a very specific event, and 90% of the event did not take place. therefore the holocaust did not happen.

you can't be this much of a newfag

Are there any Holohoax redpills in the locked sticky made by the board owner? cus there should be

my little autist I think you mean to say
what, maybe 5%? 10% of it max is true?

They were work camps.

Hitler put the Jews there because 90% of the Jews were anti-white Commies and you can't have your racial enemies running around while your men are away fighting a war.

According to the Red Cross, 271 000 Jews died, mostly of Typhus in the final year of the war after all of the German supply lines had been bombed and they simply couldn't run the camps.

dump on the (((weasel)))

curse youre grave fucking kike

FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fucking seriously, they have some ancient knowledge that proves we are superior.

SUPREMELY DANK POST

CAPPED

How would a tribe of Canaanites get all the way into the heart of Europe and turn white, though? It makes no sense, much like the rest of Talmudic beliefs.

I'm not sure whether the whole "Amalek mythos" is retarded or genius. It's a hell of a convenient way for Jews to religiously justify the genocide of any group they want gone. They've applied the label to the Armenians, the Persians, the "princes of Rome", and of course the Palestinians. It basically lets them LARP that they're in a divine holy war.

replying in slide thread thats 6 days old

fucking cancer, the lot of you

because their empty husks and they twist everything in their book to suit whatever bullshit they want to do, not even christians can use their books as a UN approved reason and right to murder. it wouldnt even surprise me if jews are controlled by superior beings living undergrounds in dumbs.

nope. the holohoax dumps are needed every once in a while to convert normies to redpill.

why would you believe a bunch of uneducated urbanites that lived in ghettos over the International Red Cross, preserved documents and physical evidence

here's the thing about the eyewitnesses, and you don't need to feel that bad, because I didn't understand this for ages either and it's a really effective way of making the lie believable: you have to remember who they are (not just ethnically Jewish, I mean beyond that) and where they came from.

the poison gas myth started as an urban legend, something Jews are famous for creating and it was prolific in their culture at the time. A bunch of poor ghetto dwellers with no education see a fumigation chamber that fills with toxic gas, and then they see a man spray them with a chemical (another part of delousing procedure) as they stand naked. the uneducated mind with nothing else to think says "I'm a victim, the Nazis are going to do something to me, whats in that gas?! Must be that same poison, oy vey!"

Suddenly you have thousands of "second hand testimonials" and all you need to do is pay a few of them to lie and become the first hand testimonials and the lie seems all too true.

I posted this earlier in the thread but here is the definitive mother lode of revisionists links, articles, and videos refuting the jewish narrative on the holoco$t® during WWII

It will take you months to read and watch everything on this website.

Christianity is a Jewish trick to distract us from the wisdom of our forefathers.

theres tons of great digestible youtube vids now. questioning the holocaust is a good one, talks about how hilariously fake majdanek is

every time i think about this, i feel like our education will never get better

Please show me evidence of homicidal gas chambers

this
pick one and only one

Hello, Chaim.

Snagged from the last Holla Forums holocaust thread

Anyone remember the criticism regarding George Lucas' movie 'Red Tails' that was released some years ago? The movie was laughed at for it's historical inaccuracies regarding the Tuskegee Airmen and it's corny tone.

My point is, what if someone made a movie about the holocaust purely based on the most outrageous claims made by the witnesses with the same tone in order to create a gateway redpill to questioning the holocaust?
How well would this work?

Christianity is nothing more than radical Judaism.

I'm glad I never went there. I took the redpill and found here instead. That place always seemed like where you're supposed to be to me, and not where anyone actually wants to be.

Newfag here…

Can someone recommend some good revisionist books and documentaries?

Thanks in advance.

I can't books, because I don't give enough of a shit about that, but I watched all the documentaries I know of.

This is a suggested order. If you're willing to go directly to a 4 hour one, you could watch the last one first.

They were labor camps which were originally detainee camps to prepare Jews for deportation to Palestine under the Haavara Agreement. When WW2 began and logistics had to be shifted to a war effort is when said detainee camps were expanded and shifted their focus to labor. As the war progressed and Germany's supply lines began being bombed and roads destroyed, the camps began suffering from disease and starvation from a lack of proper supplies which is where the majority of "holocaust" deaths occurred from.

And the gas chambers that did officially exist in the camps were delousing chambers to kill lice to prevent the spread of Typhus. Fun fact, so called "death camps" and non-death camps received the same amount of Zyklon-B between them.

it's only a small minority of "survivors" that actually lie, the rest are as useful idiots as everyone else who never actually saw a gas chamber in the camps but just assumed they were rescued from a horrible fate

The eyewitnesses, who claimed that jews were turned into soap, that they got thrown into pits where they had to fight bears and eagles?

A large majority of them knew this was their time to get back at the Nadzis and just made up whatever.

/thread

I posted that link twice in the thread.
For future reference for the next holohoax thread all anons should continually post it maybe it will sink in and the OP will realize he might have to do a little reading and thinking.

Was Paul Rassiner a Jew? And wasn't he at Buchenweld, which was not at any point designated to be an extermination camp?

You mean the report done by some guy with a History degree who said he was an engineer and who didn't even conduct the report properly?

Yeah, but that's not how historians decide things. They see what matches up and is corroborated by Nazi's and by the prisoners.

The majority comes from eyewitnesses as well as documents.
I'd like to see some evidence of this, that's an interesting claim to make.

Preserved documents detail the Holocaust. The Einztangruppen reports, Becker Letter, Rauf letter to the Criminal institute to name a few.

It seems that revisionist have not been able to come up with evidence to support the transit camp theory, whereas there is evidence in support of the extermination theory. As far as I know, there is no evidence of mass transits out of the AR camps or Auschwtiz.

Yes, numbers for the Holocaust were initially higher and have been lowered. But this is true with pretty much every tragedy in the 20th century. Stalins purge was initially estimated to have killed 10 million people prior to Glasnost when it Soviet records only had evidence of 700,000 deaths, and the same goes for the Gulag's where 7 million were claimed to have died but was then lowered to 1.8 million. Does the fact that further inquiry lowered the numbers invalidate the existence of the Gulags or the Purges? I wouldn't say so.

Sorry for double posting.

No, there isn't.

Yes there is. Much more than the transit theory anyway. Would you like to have a debate about it? Revisionist have not been able to account for the Jews who were unfit for work and thus not transferred to a labour camp, coming out of AR. No photographs, no documents.

We do have

While the conclusions we gather from this is mostly based on convergence of all the evidence, it is much more than transit camp theorist have ever offered up to support their hypothesis.

There were camps with jews, that's a fact.
Jews died, that's a fact.

They were not however genocided by le ebil nazi ebin.

These were labor camps, not death camps. True Nazi death camps would be terrifying, these camps had swimming pools and hospitals.

Camps, literally like the ones the US put the japs in.

That's like Holohoax 101, which makes it painfully clear that your "research" into the shoah was limited to reading that 20 year old Nizkor article, and maybe that "Holocaust Controversies" blog.

How many discarded Holohoax claims do we also have witness testimonies for from both "Nazi's[sic]" and prisoners?

Daily reminder that no Nazi ever denied making shrunken heads out of jews at Nuremberg, therefore it must have happened.

So do you want to see what I have to offer up or no?

No, I wouldn't say that's where I get my info on the Holocaust. I posted in what I have to offer up. Do you have a source for this document?

Also I can't read German, but just because this one day they received the same amount of Zyklon B as another camp does not mean they were not receiving shipments more often.

Anyway, care to explain where the 230,000 unaccounted for Hungarian Jews(based on revisionist numbers) went? They certainly were not in the camp when the Soviets liberated it.

Were they directly asked about it? Were there Nazi's that corroborated the claim, as well as prisoner eyewitnesses? Did they say it was heresy or were they direct witnesses? I have this about the different testimonies at the Frankfurt trial
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/01/homicidal-gassings-at-first-frankfurt.html

Anyway, if you think eyewitness testimony is such an unreliable medium for determining the accuracy of the event it stands to reason that events like the Holodomer and the Soviet War crimes following Germany's defeat are also suspect, as what we know of them is largely based on witness accounts.

lmao, get outa here Chaim.

I'm guessing you've never known a jew. Like really known one.

I should also say this document looks incredibly similar to the Becker letter in terms of paper and font, which details the use of gas vans and is signed by Becker himself.

Sure:

Source? Please be aware that the foundations for the crematoria are well-attested to and do not prove anything about gas chambers.

Sources?

I'm not even sure how to explain how wrong (or frankly offensive) this garbled statement is. Witness testimony is not the "only reason we know about the mass rapes"; it isn't even the primary reason. (On the contrary, there was a stifling political climate compelling victims *not* to speak out for over half a century).

Sources?

Sources?

I thought Holla Forums was all about debates using logic and rational inquiry?

And the Holocaust has very little to do with our views on the jews. If it happened (it didn't), the jews are still the same criminal "people", and would have deserved it.

Holla Forums isn't a hivemind like where you're from, newfag.

Using simple logic, reasoning, historical analysis, physical analysis, and most importantly MATHEMATICS, 6 million jews weren't gassed in ovens to create lampshades.

If the Germans wanted to genocide the jews, they would have, they wouldn't only kill around 1 million of them (actual jew death count btw).

They wouldn't have taken the time, resources, and man power needed to round them up, transport them, cloth them, feed them, clean them, and house them, just to fucking kill them in the end for any other reason then "ARYAN MUSTARD RACE." Especially during a fucking massive war consuming Europe.

Jews died from malnutrition, diseases and other preventable means, after the allies dropped bombs and leveled Germany.

It's impossible to create and maintain a conspiracy of that scale. Even small criminal conspiracies consisting of a few people easily and quickly fall apart.

Arguing that something is a conspiracy is very easy though. People deny the moon landings occured, people claim the earth is flat, people claim the patriarchy is real and secretly pulling the string, people claim blacks invented everything… it's easy to argue this shit. Actually making those conspiracies real is a bit harder.

There were two forensic analysis of the bricks of the crematoriums that revealed the presence of cyanide in what would be needed to kill humans or lice. I can't find them right now as I am in the midst of cleaning my house( so I will do it in about 15 minutes) but you can feel free to look it up. One of them was conducted by a Stanford physicist if that helps with clarifying the search. I do admit these aren't as conclusive as I would like.

Here's the one for Sobibor: sobibor.info.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SobibĂłr-Bem-Mazurek-ANG..pdf

I understand the issues people have with Kola's work and will not post it.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2015/10/contemporary-german-documents-on.html

This is a list of documents, you can take issue with anyone you like and we can discuss the relevance of from there.

Well, I'm sure you've seen the Sonderkommando's photo's.
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.ca/2012/08/the-auschwitz-open-air-incineration.html

No, I would read it and go from there. What about Jews that have done good? Like inventing the Polio vaccine? I don't think it's fair to group a large group of people into a hive mind based on genes, when some don't even practice the religion. Even if Judaism as an ideology is flawed(which it is), the Jewish community is largely secular these days.

No one claimed 6 million were gassed. The claim is 5-6 million were killed in total. The Einztangruppens mobile death squads account for quite a large number. It is also said(at least by functionalist) that the final solution evolved as the war went on. When Germany realized they might win the war, they decided to exterminate the Jews in order to complete the final solution.

They planned an 1000 year Reich, they were supposed to use the Jews as a workforce to maintain the Reich slowly letting them die off from natural causes. They didn't think they would be loosing control of the camps as soon as they did.

Again: where are the 230,000 Jews unaccounted for by revisionist numbers from Auscwhitz? And more from the AR camps? No photographs or documents regarding mass transits have been discovered.

Reptilians are very apt creatures. ;)

I should also mention the Soviets took photos of Majdanek and Treblinka when they liberated them(pictured Majdanek on the right and Treblinka on the left), but I don't think you'll accept this as a reliable source.

I was there back in the 50's. I can confirm it happened.

It's possible they don't even know they're lying. I'm only in my 20s and barely remember my childhood. If everyone started telling me I was holocausted, I might believe them.

5-6 million jews were killed huh? That's a bretty big number.
How many jews were there in Europe?

about 18 million in the world, not sure about in europe.

You seem like a smart guy, there's a good few in thread. I just would like to know how many Jews were in Europe

In the Wannsee Protocol, the Nazi's estimate there to be 9-11 million Jews in Europe at the time. There were about 16.5 million in the World according to sources like the world almac.

It goes a lot deeper than memory issues and the naivety of children: thanks to millennia of inbreeding, they're pretty much the most mentally ill people on the planet.

Seems holocaust museums put the number of jews in europe as about 9.5 million

Im not sure if anyone knows the real number. Some estimates its 8 mill, others 10 others 16 others 18, others 50 (impossible). My guess is somewhere between 8 mill and 18 mill

Well, this would be a generally correct estimate and it corroborates what the Nazi's claimed in the Wansee protocol.

Most likely 9-11.

seems about right. I was talking about in the world, but in europe, most likely 9-11 million. Makes sense, jews did 9/11. Also, Most jews were european or of some european descent.

KEK

They sure did get a lot of them, but at the same time it seemed quite a few escaped, and a good few were claiming reparations after.
Wonder what the numbers were on those outliers

most likely low. Maybe under 500k?

Unequivocally no.

false.

Nah lad I feel like I need some proper numbers must look into it

There were many camps that were just labour camps(like Buchenweld). Like I said, the Nazi's planned for an 1000 year Reich.

Any evidence of mass transits out of AR or Auchwitz you can provide?

So just labour camps? How many jews do you think were just labour and didnt count towards the 6 million?

Are you saying the Nazis were reptilians?

Interesting theory.

No, Jews are ;)

I have to head out now, but I can try and find camp records later. Our estimates for the dead generally come from at the populations of the camps and who we can account for.

Eager to hear about it, I'm all about the numbers me

I've come to the realization, and statistical confirmation, that holo denial isn't how you get people redpilled, but explaining why Jews had it coming does.
For example here in Italy 30%+ people hate Jews, but everyone believes the holohax (although no one really believes the 6mil claim).

Just start from how they started being an usury mafia, how they ruined countries and led to Germany almost dying out, point out that it wasn't Hitler to go after Jews but it was the German people who wanted him to.
Then aim for the head and score the critical hit by pointing out Jews have been murdering gorillions of palestinians, started feuds, revolts and wars onto neighboring states like Iraq, used America as a puppet to go after their enemies, etc.
Close with the fact that no Jews are denouncing any of this and they will just call you an anti-semite/nazi if you even try to discuss it, that they still love their mafia.
If you are European you can add the fact they are paying for the migrant waves to come to our countries, feeding ISIS, etc.
No one really defends Israel or Jews here, the only place I know that does is Germany but that's essentially a ZOG.

Don't focus so much on debunking the holohax but on how they not only had it coming but are carrying out their own genocides as well.

I dunno, maybe in the US with all the fervent Israelfirster cuckservatives it might be harder to get the message out, but it's still worth a shot.

I have never seen a more ominous headline in my life.

SAME HERE

PHOTOGRAPHS NEVER LIE

World War 2: Fake Pictures Of German Brutality

Just go there and spam accounts and push our beliefs upon them. The lefties do it, we can do it far better than they can with smaller numbers. Drive them out by making ourselves seem as the majority.

Can I see more reasons as to why Jews deserved an actual holocaust? there were threads about it a while ago, but I didn't save anything. Like their threats and declarations of war on germany, for example.

Should not we have a .pdf archive over FAQ like that?

deinitely

I haven't. But I did notice that the new Politically Correct cast of Top Gear has a jew host. The very first competition they have, he jews everyone, ignores the rules, and wins. He was on less than five minutes.

OFFICIAL THREAD POLL poal.me/wd6hq2

pls vote
t. Jeb

Why…

9 votes republican
10 votes democrat
9 votes indépendant

KEK

That must have been hard without photoshop.

Because they would be forever outcastes, and eventually genocided, once the Nazis had exposed the world to the Jewish agenda

10/10 argument and economic doctrine

I am glad to see this level of discourse on Holla Forums again

Reminds me of halfchan before the nuking