Yes Holla Forums

Yes Holla Forums
was wrong about styx and sargon
when criticised them earlier , they are both very good.

sargon is really making good progress lately with Kekistan
what does Holla Forums think of them?

styx needs to do more fucking MRE videos
its the only shit of his i watch and ive watched them all last night in a fucking binge watch

lazy fuck
EAT MORE!!!

Youtubers are just people friend.

I like his occult videos so much, the guy is obviously well read and he seems like a serious practitioner.

keks

yeah i watched the grand majority of those too

while they are interesting: i just can't really trust this guy or any of his opinions

he's the same guy who likes to "rebel" against authority and religions yet he doesn't want to fuck young girls and says cp is bad

he can go fuck himself in that regard

Sargon is a retard who stole pepe from us and gave it to the normies. Fuck them and fuck Sargon

this is the average Sargon viewer

kek

he is a libertarian too.
His thought process is sound.
Cool guy.

Another one I like is Michael W. Ford . know him?

pepe has been mainstream for a while now.
So he didn't steal it.

Now he is trying to get kekistan as a real country which we will all migrate to .
This will put our status to legendary as far as Anonymous is concerned, plus we will finally all meet each other and build a real nation.
Project Sovereign finally happening.

He is literally calling them Fascists! I hope this fag gets beaten up

trips checkem

Kekistan is a shitty attempt at being edgy created by Reddit and 4cuck. No one here supports your stupid idea. Please go back to sucking Sargon's cock.

I am a legal citizen of the republic of glorous Kekistan.

Holla Forums are the very thing they hate. Jewish slaves. Commies, Traps, fuck /pol./

Project Sovereign is a chan operation .
This guy is making it happen , or however urging us to do it.

This dude just repackaged the whole thing and named it Kekistan.

Why not ,what's there to lose?
if we lose we will be laughed at.
if we win we would have our own land and a nation to build . and if we keep to ourselves no one would bother us.

Kek is just another name for Eris…

All forms come from the formless dark void.

Nobody gives a fuck, kill yourselves

I remember the threads of Holla Forumspacks pretending to create their own country, but that was just pretend. Then Sargon took the idea, showed it to aut-right retards, and started to take this way too fucking seriously. 8/pol/ doesn't want to shair a country with r/the_donald and half/pol/.
Also I'm not a fan of the country being named like a Muslim shit hole.

pseudoscience bullsh*t

yeah mean if /r/the_donalld like usa with trump cool let them stay in usa.

halfchan is our brothers no matter what.
even though we might not admit it.
but when we are at war.
those boards would be crawling with cuckchanners,in war numbers count.

it was pretend true, but at a certain point pretend becomes real.

kek, careful with that edge friend ,you will cut yourself.

No they aren't. They don't value free speech which is why they stay on the liberal censored site. I could care less what happens to them

8/pol/ will never be powerful enough to have their own country, at best they could buy out a single street and try declaring it independent. Even if WN became mainstream, they would still be on the fringes considering how much they hate other WNs.

>They don't value free speech which is why they stay on the liberal censored site.

They just went with the majority,does not mae them bad . just misinformed

They are the closest creatures n this world that resemble us.

Who would you have us call brothers 9fag?

No we don't. We won't ally with the enemy at all

Also we need numbers to build a nation.

4chan s not enemy .

Ahhh! Yet another quality "I'm expressing my high-level autism here" thread on 8 chan. Be proud.

anyways, so how would we build kekistan?

Back to Reddit. No one wants to talk to you

This thread is full of repeating digits kkekeke

The great thing about Kekistan is that it triggers leftists and 8/pol/tards, as this thread has demonstrated. You're all getting so mad over your meme being stolen, even though it's been mainstream for years, all while ignoring the fact that just about all memes which you use were stolen from 4chan. I would call you all autistic, but they tend to be smarter than this.

Why do
you keep formatting your posts
in such a disgusting looking way , are you autistic?

True.

I read about this guy who got a land near sudan because his daughter wanted to be princess so he bought a land, declared himself king and his daughter princess.

I am sure we can do better.

mmmmmm

mmmmmmmm

You are the only one here taking this thread too seriously

4cuck is that way nigger

hey Tarl, is that you?

not meta enough tbqh

Comparing Sarcuck to a 100% accurate political analyst / commentator who is also a wizard and has a SICK garden.

T E T
E
T

fuck off you filthy rapefugee

trying so hard

I actually bought Styx's book on meme magic. I'll tell you guys how it is since it's a pretty short booklet.

i am not comparing you dense fuck just acknowledge/appreciate both

meme magic is good and all but by no means the only type of magic out there or the most impressive .

There is sigils ,,ceremonial magic ,invocation,chaos sorcery,demonology,necromancy….etc

kek

show me on pics user

Here you go.

Half of Sargon's videos come off as if he is a 15 year old having an argument on an internet forum in the early 2000's.

The whole let's play 5 seconds of a clip and then say a bunch of shit about that 5 seconds and then play the next 5 seconds and repeat until a video is watched.

It's fucking infuriating to watch.

thx

Pretty much. Not only that but this is the chaos that pleases kek.

How did you find this place? I usually browse 4chan and I can tell you right now you are a massive faggot. Not even people on 4chan actually care about le kekistan retardation. There is no excuse for this level of retardation and faggotry. The entire concept is plebbit personified.
Never come back to Holla Forums and please please leave 4chan. At the very least STOP FUCKING POSTING AND LURK MORE.

I don't understand how a human can become such a massive faggot. Its unbelievable to me that placed like reddit actually exist and I pass these kind of people on the street everyday. Is it a the jews? Is it just some stupid phase. I don't understand.

u mad fgt?